LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for RP partner.

I have found myself with time on my hands and so I decided to try to RP again. And if I have had an RP with you before and wish to continue the one we were doing let me know. My life got hectic for a while.

My ideas.

An Amazon woman (me) is caught by my female Amazon boss (you) stealing money from the company. I'm really good at my job so instead of getting me arrested I get the choice of letting (you) punish me. Involves getting spanked and diapered. I'm then humiliated by you and both humiliated and degraded by my coworkers for being put back in diapers like a Little and how I should be ashamed of myself. I also learn that I get turned on by the treatment and diapers.

My other idea is I'm a mother to an adult daughter that lives with me. I have a diaper fetish and my daughter comes home and catches me in the kitchen pooping in my panties, all I was wearing is a shirt and panties. The daughter then punishes her mother for acting so immature. The mother is spanked and diapered. Lots of humiliation, even public humiliation. And spankings. 

Both are sexual in nature. Any other ideas are welcome as well.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...