LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dreams of messing

In the beginning of October I got some new medicines. A week or so later, I sharted, fortunately in my diaper, and again about a week later. Since then about every seven to ten days I've had some sort of messy accident, everything from a bit of a leak to a full emptying of my bowels. 

In the past week I've had a few dreams wear I poop my diaper. I've had diaper dreams but normally I'm just wearing a diaper, not using them. One of these dreams was really bizarre, it was so realistic I expected to find a load in my diaper. Last night's was so out of place I didn't e knew it was a dream.

ANy else have dreams about pooping their diapers?

I frequently have dreams and have wetting and pooping accidents in the dream. Whenever these dreams happen, I wake up in a wet or messy overnight diaper. When I am dreaming of an accident happening, it is really happening at that time. I think it is just a fluke thing that I am having a normal dream, and then my body decides it needs to either pee or poop at that time and the body function gets implemented into the dream. When I wake up wet or messy, I frequently remember I had an accident I  a dream during that sleep.

I've had many dreams of messing my diapers my friends and family messing diapers and even just pooping in general.

In one dream I was on top of one of those high platforms you would see at the circus to do a tightrope walk and was in the middle of the tightrope on a toilet and I pooped so much that it flowed out the top and lifted me up on a mountain of poo.

In another dream I was walking through a food warehouse and after walking through a maze of stacks of amazing snacks and sodas and the like I reached a stairway and there was a person I knew going down the steps in a messy diaper. (This person does not wear diapers in the waking world)

It happened to me one time many years ago.  I had a pooping dream and did poop my diaper in the dream.  Fortunately,  I never had a dream like that while wearing regular underwear.