LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hi!

Hi! I’m Froggy :) I’m a 24 year old girl who’s been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember. It’s been a long journey of shame and self-acceptance, and it’s a journey that I’m still on. As part of that journey, I’m trying to be a little more involved in the community. I’m hoping it’ll help me feel less alone to meet others with similar interests.

I have a long-term partner who I’ve told about my interests, and who has even participated in it with me, and I’m so grateful for him ❤️ But it can still be so hard not to feel like I’m some kind of weird freak pushing my weird fetishes onto him, even when he insists he’s having fun too. I’m joining this community so I can see that there are other people like me, and I’m not alone, and that maybe it’s even a little silly to be so insecure about something so benign.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi @princessfairy666, I am in the exact same position with my wife. As she is a Phycologist this makes it all the more interesting as I am never sure what her real feeling are. I know that she accepts it, she is so welcoming of me being a DL and is happy to get involved a little bit. I want to talk about it with her more than we do currently and i get super excited when she brings the topic up. It's a bit like something that you can't walk away from. For the past 3 months that she has known. I am now quite happy to wear a diaper around the house, sleep in a diaper and she knows I have worn to work on a few occasions, all of this she has been fine with and understands why I feel a need to wear diapers. It's really hard not having a support network.

My advice is not to overdo it but to be yourself. If you feel like wearing them, communicate this and wear them. Tell your partner what you like about it, what makes you feel great and let them know how you feel with their support. I think if you also open up and let him know that you are happy to explore his fantasies with him he will feel like he can open up with you. I can assure you there will be fantasies he would love to share with you, and this is his opportunity to be vulnerable as he has your trust as he shares your secrets also. 

What do you feel your need is for wearing? Comfort, Stress Relief, Sexual Excitement, or have you not worked this bit out yet? Thats always important to communicate. 

Cheers, D  

• Like 2

Hi Froggy, and welcome to DD. Nice to meet you. Come in and make yourself at home. There’s lots of likeminded people here. Lots of us know how you feel, you’re not alone in that. This is a nice place to come to. If you have questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

Yes Welcome Froggy, you are very welcome here. And very Lucky to have a Partner  thats willing to participate with you I have been married 29 yrs and my wife wants nothing to do with any of my stuff .. Welcome and I really Hope you make a lot of good friends here as I have done..

I haven't said it much , but my pic I use is my long lost BEST ever cat I ever had.

Hiii!

Welcome! You're in a fine pool of people here. Jump in relax, learn and vent if necessary. 

🧜‍♂️