LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mommies Lil Girl [mlg]

I am an adult kid, very much in my why stages, potty trained for "#2" still have accidents at night time... contrary to the name I have no mommy but would very much like one... I do bad things kids shouldn't do and need a mommy also to punish me when I am a bad girl...but this is not the place to look for one just telling you about myself...I also live in the outskirts of Los Angeles on the coast just north of LBC...

I love to sail, play with my dog, and shop....ooooooo I love shopping...

still a little girl at heart I like to play with other babies and kids, but prefer the one on one attention only mommy can provide

me in a nutshell...

if you want to know more mommies.lilgirl on yahoo...

post-14572-1191096066_thumb.jpg

post-14572-1191096066_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I am an adult kid, very much in my why stages, potty trained for "#2" still have accidents at night time... contrary to the name I have no mommy but would very much like one... I do bad things kids shouldn't do and need a mommy also to punish me when I am a bad girl...but this is not the place to look for one just telling you about myself...I also live in the outskirts of Los Angeles on the coast just north of LBC...

I love to sail, play with my dog, and shop....ooooooo I love shopping...

still a little girl at heart I like to play with other babies and kids, but prefer the one on one attention only mommy can provide

me in a nutshell...

if you want to know more mommies.lilgirl on yahoo...

I am a daddy/baby and would love to chat and be froends online my yahoo name and email is hockeyfan092779@yahoo.com