LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Jenna's Tale

ABAlex

Part 1- Pants Off!

"And after you are done with scanning those documents, I need you process the alpha quadrant documents to sierra tango the line of emails to paradigm shift the punt and open the kimono on a scalable document..."

Jenna sighed as the near unintelligible string of corporate jargon terms went on and on. The man speaking, an older executive who was years passed his intended retirement, droned on in one unending sentence. Presumably, someone else with forty years of experience, or alternatively with eighty years of dementia, might understand. To her, it just meant more tasks. She put on her most perfect work day smile and nodded. To get by in the business world, you had to put up with older, richer people.

"Yes sir, I'll get right on all that!" she said with an even bigger smile. While most of what he said was meaningless, she knew her own job, and could figure out roughly what was needed in any circumstance. Pretending they were listening to some higher was just a way to stay out of trouble.

"As for you, Matilda..." the executive began, mistaking her coworker Miranda for his ex wife. He continued with another line of meaningless terms which the other woman smiled and nodded to.

Jenna snickered. Miranda, a tall woman with, long, waving chestnut hair, was Jenna's main competition at the office. They worked in similar positions, and were both the lead contenders for promotion the next year. In that regard, she was tough- from her looks to her cool, calculated demeaner and long work hours, all combined with an impeccable but professional fashion sense that saw her today in a green designer dress that appeared beyond her salary range, all made her a challenge for Jenna to overcome. That slip, however, was a solid sign for Jenna. Even if Miranda performed well, the misnaming both meant she was going under the radar, and that anything she did well might be attributed to someone else.

The executive paused. He thought for a moment, then laughed. "Oh I'm sorry, did I just call you Matilda? I'm sorry, I know its Miranda, it is just you remind me of my old wife. You are so smart and hard working, just like she was. I think you really have a great future here."

Jenna clenched her jaw.

"Oh that is ok sir," Miranda said. "I remember her, she was a wonderful woman. I'll get right on that."

He laughed again. "She was, and you are just like her. I know you will. Miranda, good luck with the new assignments. Jensy, let Miranda know if you need anything I assigned explained.  Try not to make too many mistakes."

"Yes sir," they both said. Miranda turned to smile at her, and Jenna tried not to scream.

Jenna tsked, stalked away and started on her tasks. She tried her best to maintain her outward smile, but inwardly she was fuming.

Small moments like that reminded her of how much she hated her job. It was always frustrating, but far more so when it became apparent her efforts were ignored. She worked her hardest, put in longer hours then almost anyone, and told herself it would pay off with promotions and raises. That, however, could only happen if people noticed.

Still, she continued. She went to the office's printer and scanner and set some documents down, then turned it on. She stared at the rows of options. What was it again? She clicked on a picture of papers going through it.

"Printing Office Directory. 138 pages," the machine read.

"NO NO NO NO! CANCEL!" she said, and tried to cancel it. After a few attempts it stopped, and she exhaled her relief. She tried to another button.

"Printing Office Directory. 138 pages."

"NO!" she said again, and cancelled it. She paused and tried to remember how to work it.

"Hey JENSY," an annoyingly nasal, high pitched voice said. "How is work going?"

Jenna cringed. "Hey MATILDA," she replied. "Its fine."

Miranda shook her finger. "Oh, no no. Clearly, he corrected that, didn't he JENSY? That's not my name, but Jensy is DEFINITLY your name. Must be embarrassing to get that confused." 

"Mhmm, I need to work," Jenna said. She turned back to printer and scanner, and tried again to remember how to work it.

"Are you sure about that? Seems you are having issues, do you need to go through office orientation again? Maybe one of the interns can help you."

Jenna turned and pointed a finger at her. "Don't you dare..." she stopped. 

In the corner, the same executive who had talked to them earlier was watching her with his eyes open. She realized how it must look- her struggling with a simple task, then getting angry at a more experienced coworker for offering to help.

"I mean, no thank you. Excuse me," she began to walk away.

"Umm, Jensy?" Miranda said. "You forgot your documents on the printer. Better take them, could be a security issue."

She stopped and felt herself tense up. "Yes, thank you Miranda," she said.

She walked back toward the printer and scanner, far to aware of both her coworkers watching her carefully. She bent over the tray and looked inside.

"Crap," she said under her breath, realizing it was the wrong section. She took a step forward.

She heard a snapping sound, and felt something hit across her thighs.

"OH MY!" a weathered voice said behind her, followed by the sound of Miranda laughing.

Jenna snapped up and squealed. She put her hands behind her bottom to feel the bare skin showing through. It took her a second to confirm what had happened- her pants had gotten caught on the printer, she walked forward, and mooned her coworkers.

The blood drained from her face. "Oh god oh god oh god," she said. She reached down to pull her pants up, but her belt and waist band refused to go over her hips. She cursed herself for choosing that day, of all days, to wear the lacy black thong her husband had bought her. She had hoped it would be a surprise for him when she got home, instead it was a much different kind of surprise for the person who held her professional future in his hands.

"How did this go down so easily!?" she asked again, struggling with the belt. After a moment struggling, she undid her belt, pulled her pants back up, and re-did it.

She turned around, face beet red, to look at the others. Along with the executive and Miranda, a dozen of her other coworkers had stopped to watch, mouths open, to see her struggle.

She forced a chuckle. "Ummm, sorry about that. I uhhh..."

"Jensy, your thong is still showing," Miranda said.

Jenna looked down. "CRAP!" She shouted. She had pulled her belt up, but hadn't set it properly, and her thong was still visible above it. She grabbed her belt and wiggled it a bit to get it in place.

"I'm sorry," she said.

The others all looked at the executive, the highest ranking person there.

He inhaled sharply. "That is alright, Jenna," Jenna cursed the fact he suddenly knew her name. "Just remember, this is a place of work, not a club. Perhaps pick more professional clothing."

"Yes sir, sorry sir," she said, but he was always walking away.

Miranda stayed as the others left, watching her with a mocking smile. "Well, Jenna, seems you've finally done something they will remember. Nice underwear by the way, really impresses all the boys, but I don't think it will get you that promotion. By the way, try not to print out the entire directory again, he nee the paper." 

Jenna opened her mouth to reply, but Miranda was already walking away. 

Instead, she gritted her teeth and groaned. She turned back to the printer scanner, but still couldn't find the option she wanted. She began poking around again, and continued her work.

Jenna walked up her drive way toward the front door to her house. A modest, but comfortable,  single story brick and wood panel house stood in front of her. From the car in the driveway, her husband was already home, and probably had been for a few hours.

There was nothing specifically wrong with her husband's shorter hours. He he worked in marketing, and she knew he did his job well. However, often his seeming lack of ambition, compared with her eagerness to get ahead, bothered her. Worse still, as much as she hated to admit it, the fact they made roughly the same salary but he was home an hour and a half earlier then her bothered her. Still, she told herself, if at some point she got promoted, they could move out of their house into a far larger one, and they'd have the life she wanted without his needing to move up.

She opened the door. Much like the outside, the inside of their house was comfortable, but modest. The door opened right to a living room with a soft couch and an old tv, and behind it was a white tiled kitchen. Her husband was already inside, cooking dinner. The smell of roasting meat and thyme came toward her.

"Hey babe," he said. "How was your day?"

"Oh you know, frustrating as always," She said. She decided not to tell him about the pantsing incident. She bent down to undo her shoes, and struggled with the laces.

"Oh, when you're done, can you help me with this? I wasn't able to get all the dishes done, and we'll need them for dinner," he said.

She stopped what she was doing and sighed. She knew it was fair for him to ask, and he was clearly doing his share of the work by cooking, but coming home after a long day only to have more work when she got there was always frustrating. "Of course, honey, just give me EEEP!"

She felt a sudden coldness on her behind, and bolted straight up. She turned to see her husband behind her, having pulled down her pants and rested a hand on her.

"Sorry, I saw your thong peaking out and couldn't resist," he smiled. He began rubbing his hand up and down her, feeling the lace of her underwear.

She blushed. "Oh uh... yeah I wore those for you," she said. She tried to smile. However, her mind kept going back to the incident at the office.

"I know, after dinner do you want to..."

"No," she said. Immediately she thought of all her coworkers seeing her, and couldn't stomach it. "No, sorry Ben. I think I need to go to bed. I'm just tired. Do you mind?"

His face fell. "Oh, ok. That's alright sweetheart. I'm going to stay up a bit later and see you in the morning, ok?"

"Sure," she said. She pulled up her pants and began to walk away.

"Oh, another thing if you want to see. They said in the news there is going to be a big star we can't normally see up. Only visible for two nights every five years! Isn't that amazing?"

"Uhh... yeah, it is" she said.

She walked down the short hallway into her bedroom. They both shared a double bed with a quilted comforter and a single, open faced closet. Aside from that, the room was mainly empty. She walked to the closet to undress, and quickly replaced her thong with panties that covered her entire back, then pulled on her pajamas.

She looked out the window at the night sky. Only home for half an hour, and it was already dark. It felt like entire days went away at the office, with no time to herself. 

A single, large star was out. It occurred to her that it must be the one her husband was talking about, and she had to admit it was beautiful to see.

She paused. She had a thought, so silly it made her blush. However, she had nothing to lose. She checked over her shoulder to make sure her husband wasn't watching and began, as she remembered hearing as a kid.

"Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight. Wish I may, wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight." She inhaled.

"I wish my life was easier. I wish my husband took care of me and everything and made enough money for the both of us, and I didn't have to work so much." She paused. "Actually, I wish I didn't have to lift a finger or put effort into anything, Ben should just take charge and do everything for me. Also, I wish I'd never get exposed in revealing underwear like that again. Maybe if Ben liked me as much in underwear that was thicker and actually covered my ass, and people at work didn't think I was the kind to wear something skimpy and slutty" she said. 

She shook her head, and put the silly thought out of her mind. It was silly, she knew. She walked to the bed, crawled under the covers, and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Far above her, in the night sky, a star blinked three times.

(This story is part of a commission for Jenna, another creator who previously turned some of my stories into video games. She also has the story with images on her pages)

• Like 5
22 hours ago, aldl4811 said:

Really fun start. Excited to see her get her wish

thanks! Something tells me it won't come the way she expected :lol: 

21 hours ago, sparky_dude said:

This is going to be good!

Well, maybe for the audience, less so for the silly girl making silly wishes

"Hey hey sweetie, its time to wake up!" Ben's voice was warm and gentle, coaxing Jenny out of a deep slumber. She smiled, and turned toward him.

She stopped. Her eyes bolted open. Something felt off.

She opened her eyes to see him smiling at her, the sun shining through the window behind him. It was much later then she normally got up, but that wasn't it. Something felt off about the bed.

She gasped when she realized what it was. The bed was wet. Soaked even. She was lying in a puddle, and the sheets were twisted around her.

"No," she said, looking down at the bed. It was barely visible from the above the comforter, only a tiny spot was showing. Underneath, however, she knew proof of her humiliating accident was unavoidable.

"No what, sweetie?"

"Ummm... I'm going to need a few minutes. Just uh, go get ready yourself," she said.

He smirked. "I'm already ready sweetie. And I can let you sleep for five more minutes, but then we need to get you out of bed, ok? We have people to meet today and I want them to see how cute you are."

She blushed at the odd compliment. "Its ok Ben, I need to get to work today. I'll get up myself."

He laughed. "Sure, "work"," he said, the putting sarcastic emphasize on the word.

"What?" She asked.

He patted her head. "It's ok sweetie, I know you do a lot for us, just not the money earning kind."

"What? I do work!  A ton of work!"

He laughed. "Awww I know sweetie. Now how about I help you out of bed so you can start "working?"" He reached down for the blankets.

She shoved her hands over them to hold them down. "NO! I can do it myself."

He laughed again. "Awww you want to try getting up on your own? Last time was a bit of a disaster, let Daddy help."

She stopped. "Daddy?" She wasn't immediately against the term, but they had never played that type of game before.

Unfortunately, her moment of thought was all he needed to throw back her blankets.

"Eeep," she shrieked, and paused in horror. The sheets, formerly white, were stained a tell tale yellow, and the liquid still pooled around her. "I uhhh..."

He shook his head. "Tsk tsk, you wet the bed again? Good thing we got that plastic mattress for you."

'Again?' 'Plastic mattress?' She put a hand on it. She hadn't noticed before, it was clearly plastic, and that easily explained why her 'accident' had pooled around her.

He continued. "This must be why you were behaving so strange. Its ok though sweetie, girls like you have accidents all the time."

What?

"Let's just get you cleaned up, ok soggy pants? I already have your bubble bath poured."

"Bubble bath? Ok," she said. It was strange that he already had poured it, but she couldn't argue she needed to get clean. "Then I'll get ready for work," she said, trying to assert her maturity in the odd circumstance.

He laughed. "I'm sure you do. I can help with that too. Come on," he took her by the hand, and she was too embarrassed to argue. He lead her out of the bedroom and into the main bathroom across the hall from it, where she noticed the tub was filed to the brim with warm water and bubbles.

"Alright sweetie, lets get those pjs off," he said. He reached for her shirt and started to lift.

Her hands shot down. "Ben, I..."

He laughed. "Ben? Sweetie, I just took you out of a soggy bed and am about to bathe you. Is it really the right time to be using my name like that? I think "Daddy" fits better, no?" He looked straight into her eyes, capturing her with his gaze.

She met his eyes, and her mouth hung open. "I..."

"Come on sweetie, say it. What's my name?"

She swallowed. "Daddy," she said in a quiet voice. Her mind raced to figure out what was going on. Was this some new, kinky game of his? They had never done much role play before, and it was an odd way to start. She decided she was willing to play along, though the idea of it made her nervous.

"Good girl." She gasped at the phrase. She wanted to reply, but her heart fluttered and her throat caught. "Now lets get you out of those adorable pjs, ok?"

"Ok," she said. Adorable Pjs? she thought. That didn't quite describe the red silk clothes she normally slept in. She looked down at them, then gasped, and looked in the mirror to confirm what she saw. 

She knew she had gotten dressed in the dark, but couldn't even remember WHERE she had gotten those clothes. Her soaked pants were a light pink, with small unicorns playing across her legs. Her shirt was the same shade, with the large face of a white cartoon unicorn on it. 

Ben lifted her shirt off, then reached for her pants. He slowly peeled them off her skin, and she gasped again at the matching unicorn.

He took them off, then held her shame in front of her, and tsked again. "Poor little unicorn, it seems you drowned her. I guess these big girl panties were a bit ambitious for you, no?"

She blushed. "I..."

"Its ok sweetie," he said, patting her butt. "Into the tub my adorable little bed wetter."

"Hey!"

"Its ok, I'm just teasing. Into the tub, then just wait a bit and I'll take care of this and your bedsheets. Just try not to get your hair wet, I don't think we have time to wash and dry it all."

"Mhmm," she said, too embarrassed to speak. He left, and she crawled into the tub.

The warm water crept up her legs, then engulfed her body. She leaned back and closed her eyes. It had been an embarrassing morning to say the least. She had never, not in a hundred years, expected to wet her bed as a full grown adult. Her mind raced for some explanation, but could come up with none. She wasn't sick, and hadn't even been drunk the night before, not that she normally did when drunk. Instead, she closed her eyes, and let herself relax.

Ben returned a bit later holding a stack of clothes. He set them on the counter before kneeling by the tub. She looked at them suspiciously, as she didn't recognize the purple cotton and grey jean material.

Ben noticed her glance and smiled at her, then patted the clothes. "A new outfit I think you'll look adorable in. I want you to wear it while out today so you look nice when we meet some people for a new business agreement. Also, I think I want to keep your hair in those pigtails, since you look so cute with them. Ok?"

She smiled. "O..ok?" Since when did Ben DRESS her? It was an odd request for him to make, but if it was that important, she would do it for him. She was glad he was making some kind of progress in his work, and was more then willing to help.

He reached over the tub to her head. He shook his head and tsked again. "Seems you already got your hair wet. I thought we talked about that?"

"Oh, uhhh..." she realized she had agreed to it. "Sorry."

"Its ok, let me just tie it up so it doesn't get wet again." 

Without waiting for a response he began separating her hair into two portions. He spread them out over each side of her hair, then began braiding them. It took a second to realize what he was doing.

"PIGTAILS!?" she said in alarm.

"Well we need to keep your hair dry sweetie," Ben replied.

"I... I guess so," she replied. She still thought it was a strange idea, but she had to admit it made sense. Ben was acting strange, though not necessarily in a bad way. She had wanted him to take charge more, and though this was more...direct... then she expected, it was still nice to see him doing more. If this was what he needed to get into the mindset of running a business meeting she was willing to let him have it.

"Eeep!" she shrieked. "Honey I..."

"No no no, you got dirty, let me clean you," he replied. He had taking a cloth full of soap and was rubbing her body up and down.

"Are.. are you going to clean all the way though?"

"Yep!," he replied. "And when were done, I have breakfast ready for both of us."

"Oh, ummm ok," she said. Once again, it was odd, but she was grateful he was doing it. She had always liked the idea of someone taking care of things for her anyway, and she wasn't going to turn down him cooking for her.

WHen he was done cleaning her, he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the tub. He wrapped a towel around her and dried her off, then grabbed the pile of clothes and took a pair of underwear from on top of the.

"Come on sweetie, lets get these on so we can get going!" he said, holding them open beneath her as he did.

"Ok," she replied, and gingerly put a foot into the holes, then other. He began to slide them up her legs, and she felt an odd thickness through them as he did. The material felt strange, smooth and almost like plastic. It was almost like...

"PULLUPS!?" she screamed. She looked in the mirror to see herself, naked except for the colorful, childish garment around her waist. Though it was sized for an adult, there was no denying what it was. Thick, purple plastic covered her, and prints of ribbons and lollypops ran along the side.

"I'm not wearing this! Where did you even get them?"

"Aww oh no?" he said, patting her bottom with a loud crinkling sound. "Am I mistaken, or did someone here wake up in a soaking wet bed this morning?"

She blushed, embarrassed at the reminder. "Yes, but..."

"And who was that someone?" he pried.

"Me, but I don't think..." 

"Honey," he said, looking down on her with a compassionate face. "I know its embarrassing, but you did wet yourself this morning. We can't risk you doing it again in the middle of our meeting, especially in the new clothes I got you."

She looked away from him. "I know but its so childish."

"I know," he said. "But its for the best. If you make it through today, we can have you back in your regular underwear tomorrow, ok?"

She nodded. "Ok."

"Besides," he said, patting her bottom again. "You look adorable in them. Now lets get you dressed."

Despite herself, she smiled at the compliment. She hated the idea of it, but he did have a point about her wetting the bed, and she supposed if he was ok seeing her in them then they couldn't be that bad.

He reached over her head, and she raised her arms. He pulled a long sleaved purple shirt over her head, then followed it up with jean material around her feet. He pulled it over her back, then began buckling straps over her shoulders.

She looked at herself in the mirror, and gasped. Between the pigtails, the overalls, and the pull ups she tried to forget she was wearing beneath it all, every inch of her outfit was humiliatingly childish, and did its best to strip her of the dignity she tried to exude while at work. She tried to ask Ben why he would want her to wear something like it, but when she tried to form the questions no words came to her mouth. Instead, she was a blushing, rambling mess, staring at her own reflection and the tall, suddenly far more powerful seeming man looming over her.

Did he really want her to wear this to the meeting? She tried to think of how people would react. When all she could picture was laughter, she then tried to think of what she would say in reply. She had lost a bet? She was going to comicon cosplaying as a Rugrat, or some baby character?

"I... why..." she finally got out.

"Well, if anyone asks, I'll just say you needed your pull ups since you wet the bed, and the overalls help me check them for more accidents," he replied. As if to demonstrate, he pulled at the front of her overalls, and snaps she hadn't even noticed opened up to show the front of her humiliating underwear.

She blushed deeper. "NO!" she shrieked, and looked up at him with pleading eyes.

He laughed. "Alright, alright, that can be our little secret. But then no whining about it while were out, ok?"

"Ok," she said, her head swimming. He wouldn't expose that secret, would he? It wasn't the sort of thing she wanted to risk.

"Now, come on, lets get you fed," he said. He reached around her, with one arm under her shoulders and the other on her bottom, and with remarkable ease, scooped her into the air.

"EEP!" she said. "What, what are you doing?"

"I'm taking you don't the stairs for breakfast, silly. Unless you'd rather walk?"

"No..." she replied. It was a strange thing for him to do. However, being carried in his arms made her heart flutter. She supposed she never realized how strong he was, and there was something comforting about him carrying her like...

Like a baby, she thought. She blushed at the idea. Having just wet the bed and been bathed, being carried on his hip, dressed in overalls and pigtails, her underwear crinkling as he gave her soft pats on the bottom. It wasn't far off. At least they aren't actual diapers, she thought, then shook her head at it. He really was going all in on the sudden urge to take care of her, and she had mixed feelings about where it was heading.

"Daddy," she said, blushing at the sound coming from her mouth. "What exactly are you doing?"

"What do you mean, sweetie?"

"I mean all this. Washing me, dressing me, now you made breakfast, why?"

"Well I'm taking care of you silly. Would you rather do it all yourself?"

She thought about it. "No, I guess not."

"Good girl," again, the butterflies. "When you are with me, you won't have to lift a finger." As he said it, he lowered her down and deposited her into a chair. He walked behind her and pushed her into the table, then walked toward the stove. She watched as he piled a plate high with scrambled eggs mixed with peppers and potatoes, and took it toward her. 

He put the plate in front of her. The smell of the mixed spices rose to her nose and made her mouth water. He ran a fork through it, stirring it together, and then scooped some up.

"See pretty girl? I made your favorite!" He said, and held it to her mouth.

"Oh I... haha" she tried to laugh at the idea of him feeding her and reached for the fork, but he moved it away.

"Tah tah!" he said, as if speaking to a misbehaved child. "Let me do it."

"But don't you need to eat?"

He shook his head. "I ate before you woke up. Like I said, you won't need to lift a finger."

"O..ok," she said tentatively. He wasn't actually going to feed her, was he?

Her question was answered as he pushed a fork full of eggs into her mouth. She was surprised at first, but then moaned at the flavor. She chewed slowly at first, savoring the bite, but she found herself swallowing hastily and opening her mouth for more as soon as he filled another fork.

It must have been an odd site, she knew. Her, a grown woman, dressed as she was and being fed by her husband. However, she couldn't deny the taste, and let him go on. Each bite felt more delicious then the last, and she swallowed greedily until she was stuffed.

"Good girl!" he said. "Clean plate! Now you want your juice?"

She nodded, and gasped again as he scooped her up into his arms, then sat down and put her on his lap.

"Uhhh I uhhh What uhhh," she tried to say, her suddenly beating heart overcoming her brain, and her thoughts becoming more scrambled then the eggs.

Her mind scrambled even further when she saw her drinking cup. A colorful purple sippy cup, with prints that matched the ones she had seen on her pull ups, was suddenly shoved into her mouth. Her hands reached for it, but a quick wiggle and "tah tah" from Ben brought them back down.

This is too much, she told herself, even for whatever game Ben was playing. However, the second the first drop of the sweet, berry flavored juice hit her tongue, all complaints fled her mind. She moaned agian, and found herself sucking at the sippy cup, drinking it down until it was empty.

She blushed, and prayed no one from her office ever see her like that. Ben patted her back, and to her further embarrassment she burped loudly.

"Good girl," he laughed. "Better out then in, no? And better out that way then the other. Your pull ups can only handle so many accidents."

"Daddy!" She whined, surprised at her own tone. Where was the woman who was set to command an entire office? "You promised you wouldn't talk about that!"

"That's true sweetie, Daddy's sorry. Now, come on, we have people to meet."

She nodded, and let him take her by the hand to the front door. She watched as he put shoes on her feet, then bent down to tie the laces. He opened the door to a bright, sunny day.

They lived on the edges of the suburbs, and many of the lots around their home were still covered with trees. She smiled as they waved in the wind, and felt herself eager to get outside.

"One more thing sweetie, since we are going around strangers," Ben said. He lifted something over her shoulders.

"Ben, I mean Daddy, what is this?" she asked, looking as he...

"No, no. Not that, and not ever in public!" She said as he buckled leather straps around her. She was shocked to see a leash and harness, an oversized version of the same kind she had seen on toddlers in the neighborhood. Though she had never seen it before, it seemed as if it was made specifically FOR her. It fit perfectly, and was even the same purple as her shirt. Worse, when she tried to go for the buckle, her hands slipped over it, and she couldn't find a way to get it off.

"Now now sweetie, I know you don't like the leash, but its for your own good. Now come with Daddy and don't be a brat," he replied.

Ben was already walking out the door.. She reached for where the leash connected to the harness, hoping to remove it, but once again couldn't find a way to open it. "No, no, no" she said, and got louder and louder as the leash tightened and pulled her out the door. "I said NO!" She finally shouted.

He stopped and turned, and she smiled. Finally, she had gotten his attention.

However, her smile quickly faded. Instead of removing the humbling object, he grabbed her shoulder, reached a hand behind her, and...

"NO!" she said again as his hand came down with a shockingly powerful SMACH on her behind. "Owww," she said, both hands reaching for it. Much to her dismay, she found herself doing a humiliating dance to alleviate the pain, and felt tears already coming to her eyes. Since when has he been this strong? She wondered.

He leaned in front of her so his face was level with hers. "Sweetie, look at me. Look at daddy," he said.

She looked up at him through tear soaked eyes. He waggled his finger under her nose like he was scolding a small child.

"I'm sorry I had to do that, but today is very important. The leash stays on, and I want you to promise you'll be on your best behavior. If you act up, Daddy will have to give you a REAL spanking, ok?"

She nodded sadly.

"Can you be a perfect, pretty little angel for Daddy?"

She blushed. "Yes."

"Yes what? Let me here you say it, and promise."

She looked down. She hated the phrase, but the sting of the single spank still sat on her bottom, and she didn't want to risk finding out what a "real" spanking would feel like. "I promise I can be a perfect, pretty little angel for daddy," she said in a quiet voice.

"I'm sorry, what? Louder."

"I PROMISE TO BE A PERFECT, PRETTY LITTLE ANGEL FOR DADDY!" she said again.

"Good girl," he said, and began to pull her down the side walk.

Her mind raced to consider her situation. Her face felt like it was on fire, and it took all the strength she had not to let her eyes drop.

He had spanked her. SPANKED her. And it HURT. He had definitely done it as a punishment, and acted like it was the most normal thing in the world for him to spank a full grown woman who happened to be his wife.

And that wasn't even the strangest thing about it. Where had he gotten the leash? And the clothes? Why was she being helplessly paraded through their neighborhood as if this was the most normal thing in the world?

She looked at the neighbors. Why were none of them intervening? The site of a full grown adult being lead by a leash wasn't normal, nor was one being dressed as she was. Even if it was, they all knew her, and these clearly weren't  her normal clothes.

They passed another couple, and she made a point of meeting their eyes. They looked at her, smiled, and waved, and she waved back.

No one was stopping. They passed people out on their lawns enjoying the sun, more walking a dog down the street, and not a single person tried to stop it, or even act like it was strange.

Are they out of their minds, or am I? She asked herself. Something was definitely strange. 

Still... an odd feeling filled her. To her logical mind, the idea that he would spank her as punishment, or give her any kind of punishment for that matter, all while treating her more like a babysitter would then a husband, was horrible. Beneath that, however, she had to admit the single smack had sent her stomach and heart even further into butterflies. She had always wanted for someone to take care of her, and even this extreme version of it was exciting.

Not that it mattered. The leash was strong, and her bottom still ached from a single smack. She had no idea how to get out of this situation if she wanted to. Instead, she let herself be paraded, and prayed that at least no one would notice she was wearing pull ups beneath her overalls.

Ben took her down another street, and soon she recognized where she was. A large wooden sign reading "McBurry Park" rose out of a green field, and behind it was a plastic play structure and a wall of trees. 

She frowned at the sight. It was an odd place for a business meeting. "Daddy, why are we here?" she asked. "I thought you said we had a business meeting?"

He smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "I do. I'm meeting friend and some of her coworkers who will help me with a bigger meeting tomorrow, where we need to convince a company to merge with ours. If I convince them today to side with me, then tomorrow will go smoothly. We just need to wait here for them, ok?"

"Ummm ok," she said. She looked around at the structure. "What do we do until then?" 

He smiled at her. With both hands he reached down and picked her up. She gasped as he carried her toward a sand pit. Then, by swinging her back and forth, he moved her legs out of underneath her and sat her in the sand.

"Why don't you make a pretty princess castle for daddy?" he said.

"i uh... why!?" she asked.

"Well, soon my friends will be here. Though I think she is already willing to help us, it can't help to grease the wheels. I already told her about how adorable you are, and she told her friends as well. People are always more willing to help out when their hearts are melting, and no one melts hearts better then my adorable girl. So, if they come up to us and see you all cute and making pretty princess castles for your daddy, they are more likely to help us. Then if it goes through, we can afford much more nicer things for you to play with. Ok? Do you want to help daddy?"

"I... I..." 

The entire day had been so strange. From the moment she woke up, nothing made sense, and that least of all. However, she promised she would do what she needed to help him, and so far what he was doing seemed to be working. Even the fact that the neighbors weren't responding as if it was odd threw her off, and told her she should trust the one person who seemed to understand it.

She nodded. "Ok daddy," she said. He sat down on a bench near the sand pit, still holding her leash, and she got to work.

She blushed, and tried not to think she was playing at a park meant for children. She began to pile the sand into castles for her husband. She sat on her bottom at first, then knelt down and began to crawl around, making them into a square. 

Some kids were shouting behind her, and she tried to block the sound out. She tried not to think about how what she was doing, and how she was dressed, fit in with them.

She blushed deeper. She REALLY tried not to think about how that wasn't technically true, since she may be the only one there in a pull up, and one that she had earned just that morning. She realized her crawling position might be making them more noticeable, and she sat back down.

Soon, she was lost in her track. Walls of sand went up, and even higher towers loomed over them. It was a mighty fortress, one fit for a king, or a queen, or a...

"Awww is that your castle, princess?" an annoying, familiar voice said.

No. She thought. It couldn't be.

"Is your daddy nearby?"

Jenna was shaking in horror. Of all the people to walk up to her that day, it had to be...

"Miranda!" Ben shouted.

"No!" she let slip. She looked up to see the worst possible person to catch her like this, her office rival, smirking down at her as her husband ran toward her.

"Hello Ben honey," she said, using the name Jenna herself was now prohibited from using.

Wait a minute, "HONEY!?" she thought.

"Wonderful to see you sweetie," Ben replied.

Sweetie!?

She waved at the people beside her. "This is Chris and Jackie, and I think they'll be willing to help us too."

Jenna looked at them. She recognized both of them as coworkers from the same office.

So Ben's big deal was with HER coworkers, at HER office, and her role was to be cute and soften their hearts? After she worked there for years?

Worse still, they were completely ignoring her. People she had worked with for years acted as if they didn't even recognize her. They seemed to think her natural place was in the sand pit, playing like a toddler.

And even WORSE still then that...

"Thanks sweetie. Lets go over what we talked about on our date last week, I'm sure work something out," there was that word again, applied to the wrong person, and Jenna lost it.

"HEY! WHY ARE YOU CALLING HER THAT BEN!? WHAT"S GOING ON!" She stood up, tears in her eyes, and shouted. She didn't even care that she was attracting attention to herself in her humiliating attire, the rage had boiled over.

Ben rolled his eyes. "Oh no, she heard me using the pet name I call her sometimes." He leaned in close as if conspiring. "She gets jealous of her daddy talking to other women," he fake whispered, loud enough for her to hear.

They all laughed at the thought, leaving Jenna gaping. "Oh its ok, I imagine she thinks she can help out in the office to. So cute!" Miranda said, and ruffled her hair.

Jenna stopped and stared at her. "You... you #(*!" she shouted, and and rushed at her.

However, her brave charge was halted as the leash suddenly tightened, and she was brought back down to the ground, and to the reality of her situation. "Wha..." She said, almost forgetting the leash as she was lifted high into the air. In a second, her world was turned upside down, as her pigtails hung toward the ground and her newly upturned bottom was raised to face her coworkers. From her new view she saw his foot raised onto the bench and the others watching.

"What... NO! Please no!" She shouted as she realized what was happening. Ben's threats of a "real" spanking came back into her head, and she began to flail her arms and kick.

However, Ben's odd, newfound strength remained, and she couldn't budge against the single hand that casually pined her to his knee. "I'm sorry sweetie, but I warned you this would happen," he said dryly.

"No," she whimpered as she felt him pull open the flap of her overalls. She heard chuckles behind her as her pull ups got exposed. She blushed deeper and kicked her legs harder. Miranda would never pass up a chance to embarrass her, and this story would be FAR worse then the thong she had been seen in the day before.

"Ah yes, sorry sweetie. She had an accident in bed this morning, so I decided this was necessary. We tried to keep it a secret, but... well, you saw how she was behaving." More chuckles, and she wondered if the humiliating would be worse then the pain.

However, the first loud SMACK ended any such thought. She yelped loudly, shocked at how much force he could generate with one blow. She yelped again with the second loud SMACK, and screamed and began crying at the third.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK! The blows rained down, quickly reducing her to tears and screaming. She knew her own shouting, along with the sound of the smacks filling the park, only served to draw more attention to her degrading underwear and situation, but she couldn't help it. In all her years of knowing him, she had never felt Ben's strength like this, and it overcame any barriers or pride she had.

The spanking felt as if it went on for hours, though she knew it was probably only minutes. By the time it was over, she hung limp, crying and sobbing helplessly at the pain that raked her backside. Even the thoughts of humiliating was gone, though she doubted she would ever live down the image of her getting spanked in a pull up in front of her coworkers.

Except, once again, none of them treated it as strange. They acted as if her clothes and treatment were the most normal thing in the world. Her pull ups and the story of her wetting the bed only got a few chuckles as if she was actually at an age that would make sense, and a spanking no one of any age should receive was treated as fair punishment. The entire situation made no sense, and she had no idea how to get out of it.

"Are you going to behave sweetie?" Ben asked.

She sniffled. "Yes daddy," she whimpered.

"No more outbursts or pulling at your leash?" he asked again.

"Yes daddy," she said again.

"Are you going to be disrespectful toward real grown ups again?" From his tone, 'real grown ups' clearly wasn't a category she was part of.

"No daddy."

"And what do you say after all that?"

"I'm sorry," she replied.

"Good girl." He picked up and rotated her back over. He sat her back down on his knee, and she whimpered as her bottom hit. "Oh hush," he said. "Your diapies are thick enough for cushioning."

Her eyes went wide, and he chuckled. "Sorry, pull ups, not diapers. I know your trying to be a big girl. You thirsty?"

She nodded. He reached into his pocket and took out a sealed sippy cup, filled with the same juice as that morning. He unsealed it, and held it to her mouth. 

This time, she didn't even bother to complain. Her coworkers had seen her playing in a sand box while wearing overalls and with her hair in pigtails, they saw her wearing a pull up, they heard she had wet the bed, they saw her get spanked, and they heard her apologize and call her husband "Daddy." At that point, seeing her drink from a sippy cup couldn't do any more damage. She drank at it, and the 'real grown ups,' chatted as if she wasn't there.

"I'm sorry you had to see that," Ben was saying. "Normally she isn't so badly behaved. I don't know what got into her this morning."

"Its ok," Miranda replied. "It's far from the worse I've seen. We've even had coworkers like that. What was her name again?"

"Jensy," Chrissy replied. "Something like that."

"Oh yeah. Jensy. Not too remarkable except for her tantrums," she looked at Jenna. "Though I know you're normally a perfect princess, right? Just a bit tired?"

Jenna glared at her and kept drinking. She didn't want to risk any more punishment, but she didn't have to pretend to be happy.

Ben shook his head. "Its ok, though you know, it is odd when she doesn't even need to lift a finger. I really do take care of everything for her. Just like I'm taking care of this..."

"Nice segue."

Ben chuckled. "I wanted to meet in a more informal place here, so we can discuss as friends, before going into the meeting. There are some nice hiking trails behind us, and I..."

Jeanna droned it out. So, Ben had planned to meet with a few people from the same office as "friends" for a hike, then convince them to join him. Normally that sort of thing was done on the golf course, but it wasn't unheard of. She, as it seemed, was just there to look cute and shoe he had a family to take care of.

Take care of... the words from Ben's statement came back, and her eyes went wide. The wish! She thought. She tried to remember what she had said. A few portions came back, and suddenly it all fit. Taken care of, check. Ben even said she didn't need to lift a finger. Ben taking charge, check. He made all her decisions and spanked her if he argued. Not being seen at the office as the kind to wear lacy thongs, DEFINTLY a check once the story of her pull ups made it back.

It all fit in a strange, twisted way. She wasn't one to believe in magic, but it was the only possible explanation. 

They were getting up, and she followed behind, trailing on her leash. If the magic was strong enough to make THIS seem normal, then it should be strong enough for just about anything. She started planning for that night.

It was dark, and after Jenna's new assigned bedtime. However, she was out of her bed and at the window, staring back at the new star.

"Alright, I'm impressed, but that wasn't quite what I meant. First of all, no pull ups. I get you went there because I said what I was seen in before was too skimpy, but those were WAY to big. It was too much for me. I'm not a toddler, I don't belong in pull ups. Also, I'm able to use the toilet, so I don't need anything like that, and don't want anything I don't need."

"Also, Ben making enough money was good, but I want more. WAY more. I want him to be rich, as in mansion, servants and limousine rich. I don't just want to not lift a finger, I want to be treated like a princess, with everything the height of ease and simplicity."

"Next, can this "people treating me like a toddler" thing. I don't want that. At all. Being taken care of is good, "toddler" is too far for me. I want to be more like a spoiled princess."

"Also, glad Ben is suddenly working when I don't, but I want some kind of part of it. Even just in charge of the entertainment, so I can have a roll as we get rich. He can do most, 95% of it, but I should have some visible role as well so people will know and recognize me."

"By the way, seemed like Ben didn't even think of me as a women he could be... intimate... with. That isn't fair to either of us, we are in a committed relationship. Also, we are both grown adults, and should be able to get off when we want. I want him in our bed and horny every night. I want to be able to #*@ my prince every night."

"In fact, I want..." She was getting greedy, she knew, but there was no reason not to. With that much power, she could have anything she wanted.

• Like 1

Jenna rolled sleepily in her bed as the light from the window hit her eyes. She smiled. Already, she could tell the wishes had worked. The bedsheets she felt were silky smooth and piled high. Stretching her limbs out, she felt more and more open space of bed all to herself, and knew whatever mattress she was sleeping on was huge. Perhaps more importantly, it was huge and DRY, so that little misunderstanding was over and done with.

She opened her eyes and smiled again. Semi transparent silken sheets flowed down from a peak above her bed, gathering to each of the sides. The roof was high above her, and though the light was dim, she could see it was painted with a mural. She giggled. A king sized bed and a MURAL above it? Whatever the star's magic was, it had FULLY understood what she meant by "rich." In fact, if the rest of the house was like this, it had gone out of its way to drive the point home. She had hit the jackpot.

Next, to see if the wish had fixed her problems with the clothes she had been given. Already, she could tell from the soft material her pajamas were a different then the night before. She closed her eyes again, then ran her hands down her sides and kicked her feet out.

She stopped and frowned. From the feel of it, the pajamas were footed. It was an odd choice, but she supposed it wasn't that bad. More important was if the wish had fixed the issue with her underwear, and replaced the pull up with something less embarrassing.

She ran her hands down her sides to feel for it, and they hit a bump around her hips. Curious, she began to run her hands onto the bump, feeling stiff plastic material beneath her pajamas.

Her eyes bolted open a second time. Well, she supposed it wasn't a pull up.

"No," she said, feeling the thick, smooth garment beneath her.

She got up from under the covers and knelt up in her bed. She looked down at herself, and gasped. 

The pajamas had been changed, to some degree. They still had the soft pink and unicorn design, but now the two piece set had joined into a single, long onesie, with snaps running down the stomach. More snaps centered over a thick bulge that jutted out from her hips and ran between her legs, leaving a clear flap.

To check a.... Her mind began to fill in the blanks, but she blocked it out. 

She glanced behind herself. As she expected, her pajamas had feet, meaning she was in a full footed baby sleeper sized for an adult. More thick material jutted out behind her, making it appear as if her bottom had doubled in size.

She paused. Part of her told her not to check, that she didn't want to know the answer, but she knew she had to. She reached for the flap behind her, then closed her eyes.

"Oh god oh god oh god please no" she said out loud, then ripped the flap open.

"NOOO!" she moaned as she confirmed her dread. Her underwear wasn't a pull up, it was a diaper. Thick, plain white, and taped snugly to her sides, there was no mistaken what the magic had wrought for her. 

"First of all, no pull ups. I get you went there because I said what I was seen in before was too skimpy, but those were WAY to big. It was too much for me. I'm not a toddler, I don't belong in pull ups"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!" She moaned out loud. 

Her own words ran through her head. She hung her head and considered each portion. "They were too big." She had meant that as opposed to being skimpy, that she didn't need THAT much covering, but the star had understood as in her being "too little to wear them." She said "too much", meaning it had taken it too far, but the star had understood "too much responsibility." The final part, "I'm not a toddler, I don't belong in pull ups," was the easiest- she had meant she was way older then that, the star understood the opposite.

She looked up from her shame, and surveyed the room. Her bed was massive, as she noticed before. What she didn't notice before were the wooden headboards on each end and the rows of bars running along the sides. 

She was in a king sized crib.

She crawled to the edge. Piles of stuffed animals ran along the size, with every creature in the animal kingdom represented. Bears, possums, giraffes, everything a grown woman with the tastes of a baby and endless money could want. Above them the bars rose high over her head, ensuring it would be a hard effort for her to climb out.

As the light from the window grew stronger, she looked around the room itself, and confirmed her suspicion.

She was in a giant, adult sized nursery. The murals she had noticed before covered the walls as well, each one representing a different Disney princess.

"I want to be more like a spoiled princess."

She squeezed her eyes at her own words, then opened to examine the damage more.

It really was a nursery. She identified a high chair, and a baby bouncer. The closet door was closed, but open shelves beside it showed piles upon piles of diapers, all, she knew, intended for her bottom. This was confirmed by the most shameful of all the furniture she noticed, which was a giant diaper changing table, with an overstuffed diaper bucket beside it. Once she noticed that it was open, she couldn't ignore the slight hint of smell in the air, coming, she knew, from her own past diapers in this life. After all that, she could only imagine what horror her closet held. 

Between the furniture was further evidence of her status- in exactly how she asked for it. Mountains of toys, from more stuffed animals, to doll houses, to video game sets, dotted the corners and toy boxes around it. Ben clearly was making a lot of money, and he gave her everything she asked.

The door opened, and the light flicked on. Jenna blinked at the sudden harsh light.

Ben strode into the room, then stopped and looked at her. "Princess! Sweetie! You're up! Since when do you wake up earlier then you need to?" he asked.

"I ummm uhhh," she said, but couldn't think of a reply. "I'm actually a completely different person and a mistaken wish just changed my entire life" didn't seem like something he'd understand. Based on the things around her, he'd probably just assume it was a silly story she was making up.

He reached to the edge of her crib and pushed the bars open. "Hmmm, your flap opened up, that's odd." He grabbed her from the bottom and lifted her up. "Yep! That's one soggy diaper! Good thing its bath time anyway."

"What?" She looked down at the diaper between her legs. "How did you know?"

He smirked. "Daddy always knows. Now come on, lets get you cleaned up."

The bath ran much the same as the day before. The primary difference was in how it ended- with her lying on the diaper changing table, teeth gritted, naked except for the bows tying her hair into her now trademark pigtails, and waiting for her new "daddy" to come and diaper her. He appeared after a moment, holding up an unmistakable hourglass of white plastic padding.

"Daddy, please, I..." She paused and tried to think of a way to explain. "I don't think I need that."

He laughed. "Oh sweetie, why not?"

She paused. There was no way he'd believe her if she said it, but she decided to give it a go. "This isn't really my life. I'm a adult"

"I know, just an special adult, an adult BABY."

"NO I mean a REGULAR adult, and I don't wear diapers. I even have a job and was making a lot of money. I tried wishing on a star for more, and I think I made some mistakes, and I... umm"

She looked into his eyes. They met hers with charmed amusement, the expression she'd expect from anyone listening to such a ridiculous story.
He shook his head. "That's very cute, but this diaper is still going on your bum. don't you remember what happened last time?"

"No." she answered truthfully.

"Aww that's ok, I figured. Daddy can remember things for you." She winced at the line- it didn't say much for what he thought of her intelligence. "Last time we tried you in pull ups, you ended up damaging our floors and ruining your favorite dress. Then you tried to argue for regular panties, and I had to spank you to stop. Do you want that to happen again? To damage our floor, ruin your clothes, and get spanked?"

She blushed. She told herself he must be making it up, but the evidence of it filled the room around her. More importantly, no argument she could make would trump his spanking hand. "No I don't daddy," she said finally.

"Good girl! So what should we do now?"

She blushed again. "You should put me in a diaper."

"Good girl! And what are you going to wear from now on, without complaining, so you don't ruin floors and get spanked?"

"A diaper daddy. I'll wear a diaper."

"Good girl! Glad we had this little talk." He poked her nose. "Now stop being silly and lift your butt up so daddy can tape this on." 

She obeyed his command, and he lay the material underneath, then spread powder over her.

She sighed as the front part of the diaper lifted up between her legs, then lay down snugly over her hips. Ben taped it on securely, ran a finger around the edges to ensure it was on properly, and backed up to admire his handiwork.

"There! All clean and snug! Isn't that better?"

"Yes daddy," she said. If anything, the diaper was even worse then she expected. The plain white plastic of that morning was embarrassing enough, but the cursed wishing star didn't even let her have THAT dignity. Instead, her new diaper was covered with brightly colored prints, showing crowns and ribbons and the words "Princess" written right between the tapes.

"See? Aren't they adorable? And perfect for my little princess," Ben said, giving her a kiss on the forehead as he did. "Now lets find an equally adorable outfit for my adorable baby in her adorable diapers."

Ben reached between her arms, and with the same ease as the day before, lifted her clean off her feet. He took her to the tall mirrored doors of her closet and stood her in front of them.

She cringed at what she saw. Involuntarily she reached across her bare stomach and clung to her other arm, then turned away from her own reflection. Even knowing how she was dressed, seeing herself in the full mirror, naked except for a printed diaper, and with her hair hanging to the sides of her head in pigtails, was hard to take.

Her shame at it didn't last long however, as Ben pushed the door open.

"Oh god," she said.

He smirked back at her. "I know, aren't they all adorable, Princess? The outfits you pick are always so cute."

She cringed again. Of course she had picked out those outfits, she was treated like a "spoiled princess" after all, and the outfits showed it. Each one was something one might imagine a princess wearing, if 'one' had the clothing taste of a baby and was mainly informed by cartoons.

Each outfit was gaudy, brightly colored, and above all, childish. It looked like piles of Halloween costumes which were designed for babies but mistakenly made far, far too big. Dresses, onesies, t shirts and footed pajamas, all in bright pinks and purples, and all covered with  ribbons and ruffles galore, made dozens of rows going into a giant walk in closet that was bigger then her old bedroom. In a way, it was a dream come true. In another, it was a nightmare.

Ben walked into the closet. "Do you have a preference, sweetie?"

"No," she said weakly. Her preference was to burn them all in a giant pile, but she doubted he'd go for that option.

"Good then, because I think I know the perfect thing for our business meeting today." He grabbed something off the shelf, and took it back to her.

She wanted to groan when she saw it, but stopped herself "Oh," she said. "That's...nice."

The truth was the outfit was awful, but she doubted arguing would get her anywhere. He held a short purple tutu, with straps over the shoulders and a skirt that ran wide in an array of ruffles. Beneath it was the top of a pink collared shirt with balled shoulders, seemingly attached inside it. 

She sighed. Even if she argued, none of the other clothes she saw were any less embarrassing. Instead, she forced a smile, and held her arms up. "Thanks daddy!" she said cheerfully, and let him pull it over her. 

As she watched in the mirror he straightened the tutu out over her, though it barely went down on her hips. Then he took a plastic tiara off of one of the shelves and placed it on her head. "There!" he said. "A perfect look for the baby princess!"

She forced herself to look in the mirror again. Much to her dismay, not only was the tutu itself embarrassingly childish, but it did nothing to hide the even more embarrassing garment taped to her waist. The skirt jutted out at right angles, and since her daddy hadn't bothered with tights, it left her diaper fully visible from the tapes at the top to the bottom. In one image, she saw a new, horrible, humiliating life lay out before her, one where even the slightest dignity was gone, and not even a factor in the minds of the people taking care of her. The toy tiara only added to it, reminding her of the childish greed of her own wish, and mocking her with her own words.

Her mental rant didn't last long, however, as a second later Ben again lifted her and began to carry her out the door. She clung her arms around him and tried not to think about what the future held.

The house they went through was massive. The hall ran on and on past dozens of doors and wide open rooms, each richly decorated with paintings and statues. She saw a room with a TV that covered an entire wall and every gaming consul she knew beneath it, a sun room with high windows that opened onto a gigantic pool, and of course the smaller pool full of floats for her, and a foam-carpeted play room with a locking play pen wall she guessed was for herself. Each section spoke to the strange dichotomy of her new life- immense wealth and luxury, all themed around her permanent degradation. 

Driving the point home, they passed a giant library- which, she noticed, had a clear baby book section- where a blond haired maid was cleaning with a pink duster as an aging butler with a clip board watched. She stared at them as they passed. They even had the stereotypical black and white clothes, which she would have thought were now regulated to fiction. When it came to her demands for wealth, the star had delivered.

They entered the kitchen. In this life, it was a huge, open concept space with two ovens and all brand new appliances. Ben carried her to the table, and plopped her down with a crinkle.

She was a bit surprised when her bottom hit the chair earlier then she expected, but the personal sized table which swung in front of her reminded her of her new role, and the fact that she was in a high chair. Ben tried a bib around her neck, then put a plate of scrambled eggs and steak in front of her. "Open for the airplane!" he said, and once again began feeding her. This time she didn't bother arguing, and ate each mouth full, trying her best to ignore his overly enthusiastic praising as she "successfully" swallowed.

She ate until the plate was empty and her stomach was full. As she demanded with the wish, she didn't lift a finger. She kept them by her side as Ben fed her, and dismissed any attempts otherwise with a condescending "tata." When she was done, it was Ben who wiped her face off, put her plate in the dishwasher, and lifted her up out of the high chair. Then, to her further surprise, it was Ben who held her over her shoulder and began patting her back.

"BARRP!" She burped, and put a hand to her mouth.

"Good girl! Better out there then the other way," Bean teased, patting her diapered bottom as he did.

Jenna kept her hand to her mouth as he carried her down the hall. So, not only was he taking care of chores, not only was he taking care of simple tasks like dressing and feeding her, he was even helping her with basic body functions. She had not expected he could make her burp that easily, or would even care to try.

Ben's obsession with taking care of every portion of her life continued. He carried her to the front of the house, sat her down, and tied running shoes onto her feet for her. Part of her was embarrassed to be taken care of like a child, though she had to admit it was fun to not have to do anything for a change. When he was done, he picked her up again, and she noticed that despite the running shoes it didn't seem she was going to do much walking on her own. 

Ben carried her outside, and she gasped at what she saw.

"Oh my god," she said.

If their house was big, the yard was HUGE. Acres of green grass and garden stretched in front of her, surrounded by an iron fence and tall trees. A gate arched at the far end, so far she could barely see it, and more trees made dual lines flanking the drive way that ended in a circle around a giant fountain. It was only after taking it in that she really saw the full extent of the house- a huge, four story stone building, with turrets dotting it and carved gargoyles hanging from it. Her new home wasn't just a mansion, it was almost a castle.

Equally impressive, and clearly intended just for her, was the huge wooden play structure to the right of the house. From its lay out, with multiple slides and sets of swings, it would have been big even if built normally, but was built with extra height to accommodate her. Clearly, the wishing star didn't just intend her to live this way, but to have multiple adult friends in the same pampered situation.

Ben waved to her side, and she turned to see yet another luxury pull in front of them.

"A... a limo? We are going in a limo?" She said.

Ben shrugged. "I was going to take the Bently, but I think this really drives the point home, and we may need to take some new friends back here. Plus, you always like it, don't you? Nice carriage for the princess?"

"Uhh uh huh," humiliating circumstances aside, there was no way she was going to argue about being driven around in a limousine. 

"...as in mansion, servants and limousine rich..."

That part the wishing star had gotten right. It pulled up, and drove until the last door was in front of them. A chauffeur in a black suit got out, walked to the back, and opened the door for them.

"Of course," she said. She had never heard of a limousine with a baby car seat, but then again, she never heard of a baby car seat that would fit her before. Ben carried her to it and sat her down, then buckled her in.

Ben sat on a chair opposite her and began going through charts on an ipad. The vehicle itself drove out the gate and down a long wooded street. A few other homes filled the area sparsely, each a large, palatial mansion like the one she now lived in.

Ben was distracted by her work, and she decided to leave him to it. The car seat was surrounded by different toys, and a Nintendo switch was in the pocket of the seat in front of her. She took it out, and fiddled around with a platform type game.

More importantly, they were in the city now, and tall skyscrapers filled the sites outside her window. One of those were probably Ben's target, through he didn't care to discuss the plan with his now diapered "baby" wife- obviously, thinking and planning were for FULL adults, not adults in full diapers. 

She shuddered at the last thought. She prayed the wishing star wouldn't make THAT happen.

The limousine stopped in an underground parking lot, and one of the dual chauffeurs got out. Ben got out after him, and they both worked something out of the trunk, and set it beside her door.

Ben then opened the door. "Hey there sweetie! Ready to help Daddy in his meeting?" he asked.

"Yes Daddy!" she said, hoping not to force too much fake enthusiasm into it. Truthfully, she was. Whatever Ben was doing financially was obviously working, and she'd do whatever it took to maintain that. Plus, she had asked the star for a role in it, and was curious what it was.

Ben undid her straps, then picked her up. "Of course," she said under her breath as she saw the giant stroller waiting for her. He carried her to it and strapped her in, then began pushing.

It took her a moment to realize where they were, but when she did, her mouth hung open and she began to panic.

It was her old office. As in, the office she had been working in just two days earlier, before a wishing star decided she was better off in diapers and playpens then nice dresses and board meetings. 

The stroller stopped in front of an elevator, and her mind raced. She was about to be paraded in front of all her old co-workers in a diaper, tutu, and stroller, and there was nothing she could do to change it. She looked at the straps of her stroller and fiddled with them, but much like the leash from the day before, they were unbreakable to her hands.

The elevator rang, and they got in. Jenna stared with eyes wide at the doors, praying they never opened.

Another bell, and the doors swung open.

"HELLO!," said a chorus of voices in unison. 

Jenna could have screamed.

Miranda was there, her old competitor. The old executive who had seen her lose her pants was there. The interns she had trained were there. Dozens of people she had known for years were there.

And now she was there as well, dressed in the most humiliating outfit she could imagine.

The stroller moved into the crowed. Jenna's face felt pale, and her stomach was in knots.

"Please welcome the famous Ben, and his equally famous baby assistant, Jenna!" said Bob, a large, round man who served as the CEO. Jenna had barely seen him while working there, but obviously he'd come out for the man who owned a castle like mansion and drove limos and Bently's.

Ben reached out his hand to shake it. "Thank you so much Bob! And where is that new CFO I adore?"

To Jenna's horror, Miranda ran up to him and hugged him. Not only had she been promoted, but apparently jumped up several places in the hierarchy, and was now overly affectionate with Jenna's own husband. Meanwhile Jeanna...

Jenna looked down at her diaper and the stroller straps keeping her from even moving without permission. Meanwhile she had gone in the opposite direction. She had asked not to lift a finger, and she wasn't deemed responsible enough to even try.

The stroller moved through crowds that parted in front of them. Each person they passed excitedly shook Ben's hand, then bent over to coo at his 'baby' or pinch her cheeks. By the end of the hall, her face felt like a pin cushion.

The stroller ended up in the corner of a huge, open meeting room with a long oval table in the center. All of the executives piled around it, with Bob at the far end, and Miranda by his right hand.

Ben took his place at the front beside a tall white projector screen. He smiled at Jenna, winked at Miranda, then began.

"Good evening my soon to be coworkers! Are you read for us all to get RICH?" He asked, to a chorus of approval. A chart appeared on the screen, and he began.

Jenna was shocked by what she saw. He was vibrant, he was dynamic, he was EXCITING. More importantly, even though she couldn't follow what he was saying, he sounded intelligent, speaking well above her level. It was a side of him she had never seen before, and perhaps didn't even exist before the wish. Much as her own position was strange, seeing what the wish did to Ben was amazing. 

She blushed. If she wasn't careful, her husband's new ability might leave her diaper wet in a completely different way then expected.

Ben finally slowed, and opened the floor to questions. They came with enthusiasm, offering new ideas, asking about details, and all filled with joy at the possibilities. It was then that Jenna realized she may have been the ONLY one who couldn't follow what he was saying. She guessed the star had decided she didn't need to in her new position.

However, something was missing. She had asked for a role somehow, and obviously Ben had brought her for something. Her role couldn't just be sit in a stroller and get pinched and teased by former equals, so what was it?

Ben kept speaking, and she kept watching. From what she could understand, they were expecting to make a fortune with Ben's idea. Miranda spoke especially in favor of him, once again using terms Jenna couldn't follow, and the others nodded along. There was a vote, unanimously in his favor, and they cheered.

Ben walked around to her stroller. He leaned over it. "Hey my little princess! How was that? Did it seem good to you?" Ben asked.

"Y..yeah," she replied. 

"Good girl! I'm sure you understood EVERY word," there were FAR too many chuckles at that emphasis, "but in case you didn't, I think they all agreed to support Daddy, so maybe I'll by you another play structure." He winked at her, and they laughed.

"Now, you ready to earn it too? Ready for your job?"

"Ummm yes?" she said. This was it, she knew. She had some kind of role, which she knew nothing about, but would now be expected to do it.

Ben turned to his audience. "And are you all ready for everyone's favorite part? Jenna's entertainment?"

They all laughed and applauded.

"Entertainment?" Jeanna thought. "What could THAT mean?"

The wish came back to her. "but I want some kind of part of it. Even just in charge of the entertainment, so I can have a roll as we get rich. He can do most, 95% of it, but I should have some visible role as well so people will know and recognize me."

She cursed her own lack of specificity. She dreaded to know what she could be expected to do for entertainment. Apparently, they all knew what it was, and she had asked for a "visible role" where people would "recognize" her. The thought of what that could entail made her stomach turn.

Ben lifted her up and stood her in the center of the table.  She realized it was the first time she had stood on her own that morning, and the thickness of her diaper made her stand in an awkward stance, made all the more awkward by the eyes watching her.

"Ummm," she said, looking around at the smiling faces with clear views up her skirt and at her diaper, then back at Ben. "Ummm?" she said again.

Ben smiled. "It's ok, she's just shy. Go on, dance ballet, like you do. We even got your special tutu for it."

The audience cheered, and Jenna's eyes went wide. "But I don't know ballet!"

"Sure you do. All pretty little princesses in tutus and tiaras do. Spin around and dance for us!"

"YEAHH!" the audience cheered, and applauded. Someone she didn't see hit a button, and the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy began.

Still blushing, Jenna began to make up dance moves to go with the music. The audience smiled and applauded with each jump and spin, seemingly louder the more ridiculous the moves. She had never danced like that before, and the padding of the diaper made her even clumsier, but that just added to what she realized really made the show.

She recognized the looks, of course. It was the look any adult gave as they humored little children. They were acting impressed, and thought she fully believed them, all while thinking about how silly it was.

Still, the music kept playing, and she promised to do her role. She danced around to mounting cheers.

Another sound was coming through. A few people let out "awws," and more began to laugh.

She looked at Ben, who held a hand to his mouth to keep from doing the same. "Ummm," she said.

"Don't worry about it sweetheart, just keep dancing!" he said, and waved a hand.

She started again, and the laughter grew louder. She got nervous, and her movements became clumsier. Finally, an awkward landing made her stumble, and she passe gas loudly into her diaper.

"EEP!" she shouted. Involuntarily a hand went to her backside and she turned to look at it,  bringing more laughter from the audience.

Something was off. Her diaper looked different, and she couldn't tell why. Not worrying about the others anymore, she examined the front and back, trying to find out what it was. However, it was the same plain white diaper...

"Plain white," she thought. Except that morning her diaper was fully printed, with ribbons, crowns, and letters.

"Where are the prints Daddy?" she said out loud, and the room burst into even louder laughter then before.

"That is for grown ups to know," Ben said. He walked to the table and reached to pick her up. "Now come on soggy butt, lets get your diapies changed."

"What?" she said. She considered his words as he carried her. "Oh no!" she suddenly shouted as the thought hit.

It explained how he knew she was wet that morning. That diaper wasn't supposed to be plain white either, she had MADE it that way. She had heard of diapers with prints that dissolved when wet, meant to signal parents when it was time for a change. She just never expected they would make them for adults, or that she would be the one wearing one.

Which meant, to her far worse embarrassment, that she had wet herself. The entire time she had been dancing, she was slowly wetting her diaper, and everyone had realized it but her. That easily explained the laughter.

"I don't belong in pull ups. Also, I'm able to use the toilet, so I don't need anything like that, and don't want anything I don't need." Was her wish. She meant that she shouldn't be in pull ups, much less diapers, as she could use the toilet. However, the star had deemed her to belong in diapers, and instead changed the other aspect of the conflict. If she was going to wear diapers, she would 'need' them.

"Its ok Princess," an annoyingly nasally voice said. Miranda stood in front of her and cupped her cheek. "Here, see if this makes you feel better." She reached up and pushed something into Jenna's mouth.

Jenna went cross-eyed trying to look at it. "MPPH!" she gasped in shock from behind the purple pacifier she was now sucking.

"Aww isn't that cute!" Ben said.

"Yes, she is adorable. Really silly too," Miranda said. She tilted Jenna's face toward hers, and Jenna met her eyes. Miranda then turned to the rest of the room. "You know who she reminds me of? That Jensy girl. Remember with the printer?"

Jenna blushed, and the rest of the room laughed. "Remember how she used to say "Uhh" and "ummm", as if she was ever thinking? I mean her job didn't take much thought, just scan the freaking documents!"

They laughed again, and Ben was carrying her out, and she waved at her former coworkers who only now knew her as the grown women who wet herself in diapers.

Now that Ben was carrying her on his hip, exposed and now plain white diaper jutting out, everyone else in the building would know as well.

As Ben carried her to the bathroom and began to change her diaper, Jenny took stock of her new life. She knew she had no part at all in the changing, based on her own wish and what she had experienced so far, there was no way they'd give her the dignity of even trying to change herself. That would be, after all, "lifting a finger."

It was odd, that was sure. Some of it was horrible, and some was amazing, but all in all it was odd.

So, she was being treated like a baby, and everyone seemed to think that was normal. Not one person protested, looked at her strongly, or even seemed confused, so they all decided she belonged like this. However, at the same time, they seemed to also be aware she was an adult. They SHOULD, she was still the same size and body, and some actions on both days showed it. No one would ever spank an actual kid like Ben had spanked her, and people would intervene. Also, though they treated it as expected she should be dressed that way, she did notice the few condescending smirks, chuckles, and giggles that followed when her pull up was exposed, or when people saw do something particularly childish.

Even stranger, no one ELSE seemed to be in her situation. Though the extra swings on the play structure implied they must be SOMEWHERE, she couldn't see another adult in the same situation. Through her entire walk around as a toddler the day before, and even as they drove into the city and past crowds of people, she never once saw an adult in diapers or pull ups, or getting spanked, or being sat in high chairs, or any of a thousand signs that this was normal. It just seemed everyone accepted she was the one adult who was still treated as a baby, and didn't pay it any mind.

Then there was the name. Miranda and the others had discussed the mythical "Jensy," which she knew must have meant her. So, they remembered her, seemingly as an incompetent adult co-worker, and saw her in her new role in front of them, and didn't draw the connection.

She shook her head. It was a strange pickle, and she didn't know if she could solve it. Realistically, there wasn't much to be solved. The star had interpreted the wish as best it could, and everything changed to fit accordingly. It thought she was a grown adult who wanted to be treated as a baby, and it made it happen, logic be dammed. She didn't know if there WAS a pickle to solve.

Faces they passed hid laughter behind hands, her odd position as the only full adult baby around making its mark. With the soggy padding between her legs getting torn off and cleaned by her husband, she couldn't even blame them for the teasing. She had, after all, wished for it.

• Like 4