LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kiddo has finally landed in the US!

What is crazy is with currency exchange, the diapers are still cheaper on the EU website but however with shipping, it would probably cost more than in USD if we bought them on the US website. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I ordered a case of these on the 25th. I got an email confirming the order and that they would send an email when they shipped. I am still waiting for that email. This was giving me some concern, as the shipping time was listed as 5-8 days, economy shipping. A couple of hours ago, I opened my door to look at the rainy weather and to my surprise there was a diaper case sized box sitting there. I haven't had a chance to try one yet, but I will add a review after I have. I am still waiting for that shipping confirmation email though.

I never did get a shipping confirmation email.

As I said though, I did get my case of Kiddo Junior Plus Blue. The price was good, they're $85 for case on their website. https://us.kiddo-diapers.com

As to the diapers themselves. They are OK. Much more of a play diaper than a daily user. I don't mean that they are bad, but the single tape is a big let down. It makes it hard to get a good fit, and when the diaper is wet it's going to sag and slip off. The tapes are refastenable and do stick well after refastening. The absorption is decent, what you would expect from the rating, the lack of a good fit does tend towards leaks though. They are soft and comfy.

So overall I can't recommend them for a daily use diaper. But I certainly recommend them for someone that wants a cute, comfy, diaper either for a short term use, an afternoon, or for someone that wants to a longer play session, with changes.

It is possible that a caregiver could get a better fit also.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

I never did get a shipping confirmation email.

As I said though, I did get my case of Kiddo Junior Plus Blue. The price was good, they're $85 for case on their website. https://us.kiddo-diapers.com

As to the diapers themselves. They are OK. Much more of a play diaper than a daily user. I don't mean that they are bad, but the single tape is a big let down. It makes it hard to get a good fit, and when the diaper is wet it's going to sag and slip off. The tapes are refastenable and do stick well after refastening. The absorption is decent, what you would expect from the rating, the lack of a good fit does tend towards leaks though. They are soft and comfy.

So overall I can't recommend them for a daily use diaper. But I certainly recommend them for someone that wants a cute, comfy, diaper either for a short term use, an afternoon, or for someone that wants to a longer play session, with changes.

It is possible that a caregiver could get a better fit also.

But how many diapers come in one case for $85? And what does that come out to, like $2 a diaper? By the way I LOVE these diapers so much! Unfortunately you're not the only one that said that they couldn't get a good fit on those diapers. How to wear adult diapers did a YouTube video on those, and he said that he couldn't get a good fit either. But me personally, I LOVE play-diapers and single taped diapers because they're more babyish that way. I just wish they had a good fit and better capacity and I'd be set! LOL!😂😛😊

On 5/2/2024 at 2:26 PM, Little Cub Pants said:

But how many diapers come in one case for $85? And what does that come out to, like $2 a diaper? By the way I LOVE these diapers so much! Unfortunately you're not the only one that said that they couldn't get a good fit on those diapers. How to wear adult diapers did a YouTube video on those, and he said that he couldn't get a good fit either. But me personally, I LOVE play-diapers and single taped diapers because they're more babyish that way. I just wish they had a good fit and better capacity and I'd be set! LOL!😂😛😊

I think they mean a half case. 40 diapers for 85$. Still a pretty good deal compared to the other premium ABDL brands.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, OddlyEnough said:

I think they mean a half case. 40 diapers for 85$. Still a pretty good deal compared to the other premium ABDL brands.

Oh okay, that makes sense. That does sound like a good deal actually.

4 minutes ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Yes it was 40 diapers, and they gave me 10% off on my first order.[/s]

15% off for their spring sale.

Okay that sounds great. I would say it's definitely worth it.😁

I have no idea how close the ABU Kiddo were in the cut/fit of the actual Kiddo brand.  (Kiddo launching in the US might be the principal reason that it was discontinued from ABU - but that's conjecture).  They fit me OK - but I wear XL, which the regular Kiddo line does not yet come in.  I also only ever used them in the daytime as the very few times I ever tried wearing to bed I was guaranteed leaks.

If they ever do come out with an XL I'll probably still buy some - basically a mixed case so I have a few of several different styles.  But they'll never be my primary choice.