LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Road Trip

Just got home from Central Florida after driving straight through in an abri-form x-plus with three Dignity stuffers and a pair of Kins plastic pants overtop. No I didn't wet my diaper every chance cause I knew it wouldn't hold------IT WOULD LEAK! But the guy I traveled with had no idea I was wearing a diaper. We stopped at rest stops and I would open the from of my shorts and pull down my diaper and pee normally, but from Indianapolis north I've wet, wet, wet and now am thoroughly soaked and beginning to feel I have to poop, which I don't do in my diapers, so it's time to change into comphy cloth and get some sleep. Anybody else take a road trip lately?

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

This summer I had the chance to wear a diaper back from North Carolina, about a five-hour drive. Now, I've been doing this long enough to be able to wet my diaper while standing up and sitting down, so I thought it wouldn't be a problem. But as it turns out, peeing while driving is quite different. At first I thought maybe it's because driving requires muscles that have to be relaxed to pee, so I used the cruise control. No dice. I think it's just that my mind was occupied, as it should have been. I did manage to get enough out to finally relieve the pressure, but I eventually had to pull over to fully wet. It was a little frustrating, but I'll try again.

-RMS

Recently went for a day out in Wales on the Train-well needless to say a two and a half hour trip turned into Four hours on a filthy Train with no toilet !! this greatly bothered the other passengers but not me as I was well protected and my Nappy lasted all the way to Cardiff and beyond with me only having to change on the way home some seven hours later. :o:lol:

My most recent diapered road trip was 3 years ago.

I was looking at a 5 1/2 hour road trip to get back home from a weekend outing and I decided to double diaper for the trip, so befor leaving the motel room I slip into a doubled Attends and than head out to the car.

Befor I left the parking lot I looked around to see if anyone was around, seeing no one I removed my shorts and was sitting there in my car in just my diapers and t-shirt. I started the car and headed for home, once on the interstate highaw I removed my t-shirt and drove down the interstate in just my diapers.

When my diapers could hold no more I pulled into a rest area, put back on my t-shirt and shorts, grabbed my backpack/diaper bag and used the restroom to change. Once ina dry diaper I head back to the car and continue my trip home, stopping as needed for diaper changes.

Drinking a pot of coffee befor leaving the motel and the cooler full of soda keep me well hydrated and my diapers wet.

Just got home from Central Florida after driving straight through in an abri-form x-plus with three Dignity stuffers and a pair of Kins plastic pants overtop.

babylin! So glad to hear you enjoyed such a long time in a disposable diaper! :lol: It appears from your post that your Abriform X-plus held up better than mine did in the boat! (Of course, you had on plastic pants and then regular pants on your drive north. I had on only my diaper in the boat, if you remember!)