LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Christmas Morning - how do you enjoy?

I have vague memories of Christmas Mornings as a small child.    Rushing out of my room in my PJ’s and surveying the loot I was about to plunder!   We would start with stockings until everyone was up, but then it was game on.   When all was done, it was a room full of wrapping paper and me surrounded by my new toys, still in my PJ’s.   Such fond memories.   

The later you go in life, things like showers, getting dressed or coffee seem to get prioritized.  

How does our fellow littles community enjoy Christmas morning?

Joey.

• Like 1

I remember it being very similar when I was a kid - getting out of bed and running down to the living room. We were allowed to eviscerate our stockings immediately, but couldn't touch the presents until our parents were down there. We had more or less the same rules in place when our kids were young - they could dump out their stockings and they could look at the presents, but they couldn't touch them. We knew they were absolutely bursting to get into it, though, so we wouldn't be cruel and drag our heels - we'd get up pretty quickly, make a pot of coffee, and then let them get started. 

These days, our kids are older, so they don't get up at the crack of dawn anymore - we'll probably get up around 9, make coffee (and iced coffee for the kids), put out a plate of sweets, and then let them open their stuff, before cooking up a brunch later, and then commencing the preparations for dinner. 

One thing that hasn't changed - I was wearing a diaper when I was a kid, and I'll be wearing one now, lol. 

• Like 3

I LOVE Christmas morning. My Wife, Daddy, mom and I usually head down about 8 am, yes I'm always the first one down.

We start by turning on all the lights, decorations, tree and Christmas village. We start with the stocking for my dog then move on to the stockings for everyone else which usually takes us about 2 hours or so to finish. During the stockings we grab tea, coffee, juice or whatever people want.

After it's on to the gifts which I get to hand out, always warms my heart.

Then it's on to brunch which usually includes pancakes, waffles, bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, fruit, you know, enough for 8 people but only 4 there lol.

Then it's beginnings prep for a fully homemade dinner, watching Christmas movies or listening to Christmas music. A walk outside with family and the dog.

After dinner it's games, cards, drinks like Baileys, mulled cider, hot toddler or something else. All combined with homemade Christmas baking.

One of my favourite times of year with my family 💗💗

• Like 3