LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper changes, sites sounds and regression

Rachael-Little

So as one without a caregiver I can only imagine what is like to have your diaper changed

I know that when i lay down to take mine off or put it on I love the sounds of the crinkle the tape sounds ripping and imagining a mommy or daddy smiling at me and telling me I’m a good baby which reinforces my regression and that I’m good for wetting my diaper 

I almost always have a pacifier when I’m changing again reinforcing my baby side

So thoughts from others 

The most important parts for me are my Daddy's voice, his scent, the feeling of Him snuggling a stuffie into my arms, Him playing peek-a-boo as I shyly hide behind my stuffie, the way He pats my bum after He's done changing me.

I've changed myself but it always just feels like a task to be done. Having my Daddy change me is a million times better for everything above and so many other reasons.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

The most important parts for me are my Daddy's voice, his scent, the feeling of Him snuggling a stuffie into my arms, Him playing peek-a-boo as I shyly hide behind my stuffie, the way He pats my bum after He's done changing me.

I've changed myself but it always just feels like a task to be done. Having my Daddy change me is a million times better for everything above and so many other reasons.

Thats so sweet, he sounds like a good daddy 

13 hours ago, Rachael-Little said:

So as one without a caregiver I can only imagine what is like to have your diaper changed

I know that when i lay down to take mine off or put it on I love the sounds of the crinkle the tape sounds ripping and imagining a mommy or daddy smiling at me and telling me I’m a good baby which reinforces my regression and that I’m good for wetting my diaper 

I almost always have a pacifier when I’m changing again reinforcing my baby side

So thoughts from others 

@Rachael-Little for me well it is quick and over with and I do not lay down to change I stand next to my bed take everything off and then put my big boys undees on and bedone with it.  Since I do not wear full time I just take it off and put on regular clothing for the night then in the morning back to being diapered for the day.

• Like 1