LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Available: Multiple cute outfits -- What is a good way to choose the recipient?

This may be stretching the forum rules a bit, and if so, I apologize, as it is not a specifically post about available items, yet, but it should lead to such a post. I got a bit carried away during the pandemic buying cute outfits, some of which I never wear and have only worn once or a few times, which I would like to give away to anyone who would enjoy them. My question is, what's the best way to select who gets what? Do people posting available items just go, "first come, first served," or what? I think I'd rather post all of them in a single listing, rather than posting them separately. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Well, as they are your items you get to decide who they go to. There is no one "best" way to decide. You could go by first come, first served or by geography, e.g. whoever is closest to you or by age focusing on someone new and starting out or older who maybe doesn't get ucked for stuff by younger people as often. You could go by income level trying to help out someone who may doesn't have as much money or go by offering to someone like you or very different than you.

Ultimately I would recommend making the decision based on something that you are comfortable with and lines up with your values.

• Like 1