LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sneaking around or not so

2sail2

Whenever I do laundry on a working from home day, I will put a pull up in the side of dirty laundry and go to the basement.  After dumping the clothes in the washer, I will fluff and put on my pull up.

Sometimes, I leave it on my desk chair in the living room, which faces a window that has curtains half drawn and blinds closed (way too much sunlight comes in).  The chair really cannot be seen as the window is six feet above street level.  I may even dump it in my easy chair, which is more obvious, oops.

When I get tired of wearing, I will often go to the bathroom  and take it off and then put it inside side or front of pants and then throw it on the floor of my side of the bed.  I usually kick them under, except a couple times I forgot.  My wife sometimes rubs my feet and I can see her looking over there.  I usually have a package or some still folded out in the open.  Sometimes, I leave an open one, unused, on the top of the bed.

I think there was another one or two, but cannot seem to recall them now.  

• Like 1

I'm not exactly "sneaking around" anymore, but I do try to be discreet around the house. In our bedroom, less so - I usually sleep in a diaper and a shirt, and am often dressed that way for the last hour or two of the evening, although these days, with it getting cold out, I've been more inclined to put pajamas on. Although they don't do a great job of hiding my diaper, which is fine. 

I don't deliberately leave evidence lying around, but I have on occasion made the mistake of, for example, hanging a diaper on our towel rack or leaving one on the counter in the bathroom, intending to get changed, and then I get pulled off in another direction and forget about it, and meanwhile, someone ends up occupying the bathroom. Or, and this scenario occurs more often, my wife positions the dog's crate in front of my closet door, and then she puts the dog to bed (he's a pup), after which, I'm loath to disturb him by moving the crate, or else he wakes up and thinks it's play time again, at midnight or whatever. But, my diaper can is in the closet, so if I'm getting changed before bed, I'll toss my old diaper in the trash can in the bathroom, and then transplant it over to the diaper can in the morning, once the dog is up. On occasion, usually on the weekends when I'm more likely to sleep in a bit, I'll wake up and realize that my wife, or, less commonly, my teenaged daughter, is in the bathroom. We have three other bathrooms in the house but they like the shower stall in ours. Once again, it's an "Oops" moment - they might not notice, or care, that there's a diaper in the trash can, but, I always cringe a little bit when that happens. 

Once the kids fully move out, and we have the house to ourselves, I'd love to be able to have a changing basket with diapers and cream and baby powder stashed on the main floor somewhere, or to be able to put a diaper on the counter in one of the bathrooms and not worry or think about it. Maybe my wife would come downstairs on a Sunday morning with a diaper in her hand, and silently put it on the counter in the kitchen, while I'm sitting in my wet overnight diaper, drinking coffee and reading the paper, the subtext being "This is what I want you in today...". HA! Pure fantasy. She'd never do that. Although she did once pack diapers for me for a trip, when I was in a hurry to make a flight. She packed me all the wrong ones - just literally grabbed whatever was at the top of my diaper drawer - but I didn't care, I made it work, it was the thought that counted!

20 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

my wife, or, less commonly, my teenaged daughter, is in the bathroom.

That's how I kind of  got encouraged to get into this.  I used my parents bathroom and maybe even the shower as I think the others were occupied or maybe I didn't feel like walking all the way to the kitchen area (which really was only less than 75 feet).  Mom had one of those big boxes of super thick and hard kotex belted pads out in the open.  I had wet my pants in kindergarten and always felt the urge to go and thought they would be perfect (LOL) for me.  I took one and managed to keep the secret for a few years  under the top bunk mattress.  It was good until they decided to pull my bunk beds apart.  Mom said, "You don't need these."

In more recent  times, a couple of times I put my pull up in the bathroom between the small space of the vanity and the wall.  Also, I'd put it on top of the toilet.

The other noticeable thing might be is sound, which maybe difficult, if not impossible to hide.  My Amazon pull ups have a certain swish to them emanating from the leg area.  So, I usually try to  move my legs and hips with them so there is much noise.  

Next, is the puffy butt.  For a few minutes after showering, I will wear boxer briefs.  One pair is light blue and if I have a pull up on, my butt is pretty puffy and since it's fresh one, it can be noisy.  I would imagine if it's bright enough, you might catch a glimpse of the outline of it.

I would also sit in my recliner with short shorts on and sort of let it hang out.