LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Warlock and Paladin

InkuHime

Another piece of artwork I think is worth sharing again.

A while back on the Usual Bet they were talking about which DnD class would be the best caregiver. I think that the caregiver needs access to Prestidigitation as it lets you clean things, like diapers. It also lets you soil things... so I supposed you could make your little's diaper dirty as well.

The question inspired me to draw this. The elf Warlock Cris whose patron is demands her (their) bound and beholden servants act like babies. Mun Mun the cow folk (Minotaur is a proper name, not a species name) Paladin who follows the Oath of the Mommy.

I've wanted to do something with these two, just not write a story.

KrisMun.jpg

• Like 5
On 12/8/2023 at 8:56 AM, Personalias said:

This is a cute concept and the gamer in me wants to homebrew sub-classes just for funsies.

Thanks. I did a few other pictures of these two and played around with home brew ideas. I had one picture of MunMun nursing Cris with the idea that breast feeding someone during a short rest gave them the benefits of a long rest. :)

Edit: Added that picture

ShortRest.jpg

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

The Paladin Man Mun and her little warlock 'Cwithy' are adventures (though Cris might have an early long rest time). They often fight evil cults (as one does) and at the end of the fight Mun Man often uses the profane altars as a changing table, cleaning up Cris' poopy mess and often leaving the loaded diaper on the altar when she leaves. Very much and Insult to Injury situation.

Gaming note, Cris' patron is a combination of Mary Poppins and the Shut-Niggurath. The Nanny with the Nursery Beyond the Stars with a Thousand Littles.image.jpeg.897abd830d49f9b620804de516ad2d6d.jpeg

• Like 3
On 1/15/2024 at 12:06 PM, cute little kokiri girl said:

I would absolutely buy a comic about these two or read a story about them.

Thanks. I don't know about a comic or a story, but there will be some more pictures.

• 2 weeks later...

So you might ask (and well you should) what does little Cwithy think of having her poopy diapered bottom placed on a profane altar to have her poopy diaper changed. I suspect she is not a fan. Not that she has a say in the manner. Sworn and Beholden. Plus her mommy is really strong! (side note, those arrows suggest at least one other member of their party... not been able to figure out who that is)

image.jpeg.2833ef30cfff6e0e73c9dae11d31ca06.jpeg

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

Gave the archer some thought (honestly more than it deserved :) ) and here's the idea. Harengon Elegant Gothic Lolita. Harengon can be either small or medium, so we will have this little rabbit lady who stand just shy of four feet. And she wears EGL style because she is supper fashionable. And Cris sometimes wears EGL style because her mommy makes her because it makes the warlock look like a dolly. And that pisses the Harengon off sooooooo much.

Party dynamic, harmless conflict, an excuse for a rabbit girl in cute clothing. Probably a Kensei monk so she does not have to wear armour.image.jpeg.c6763c5192a045782bdafb51e95d2525.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So if your patron is the Nanny with a Nursery Beyond the Stars once a year you need to put on your best dress and paint eggs.

Luckily MunMun was able to find and egg.

image.thumb.jpeg.405a7ea05deebccfa28e74a0f85676b5.jpeg

• Like 1