LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tom and Charlotte's Choice

Ishigreensa

Jessica heard that mommy told her that she was apologizing to the wrong person.  She wasn't really sure what to say to Lani, though, because if she said something, wouldn't Lani just get upset and snap at her to mind her own business again?  She looked down.

"I... I'm sorry?  I mean.  I'm not sure why you got mad at me at all, but... I know I did something you don't like?  I um I don't know if you even want me to talk to you?  But I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable."

She looked towards Lani to see if she was going to get mad or upset at her again.

Tom sighed.  He thought it might be early for Charlotte to tell Jessica to tell the other girl she was sorry.  She should tell her, but maybe they needed space so they could try to understand each other, before forcing it.  He knew that Charlotte wasn't really forcing it, but she did tell her that she apologized to the wrong person, and in his experience, that usually prompted Jessica to apologize to the one that she was expected to communicate with.

"Well, why don't we all just relax a bit?" he told Charlotte, Jessica, and Lani.  "I think we are all in a situation that we are not used to, right?"

He picked Lani up since she was done eating.

Charlotte sighed. Jessica had just apologized to them about being mean to Lani, and now she was acting like she didn’t know what to say to her. She shook her head. At least the girls weren’t fighting.

“Why don’t the girls go play or watch TV.” She suggested, not being thrilled with Tom’s suggestion to relax. She didn’t think it did her any good to be told to relax when she was trying to guide their daughter.

“It’s okay.” Lani responded instinctively. She wasn’t used to anyone properly apologizing to her, so Jessica’s forced apology wasn’t new to her. She just knew what was expected of her when someone said anything of the sorts to her.