LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transformation: from diaper training to be successfully diaper dependent

Over the last two weeks I've slowly noticed that I've slipped from diaper training into diaper dependency.

As I reported before, I was only a DL for number 1 for many years, but a little more than 5 years ago I asked myself whether I could do something to get more diaper dependent. This now seems to me to have been absolutely successful.

However, I never had the urge to become a bedwetter or completely incontinent. I decided to achieve an OAB.

The problem with this in recent years was that I wore a diaper during the day and used it when I felt the slightest urge. But then the evening got in the way. I was tired from work and regularly fell asleep while watching TV! During this time and also at night, my bladder took over its task again and stored a lot of urine. That's why I hadn't made much progress until a year ago.

Since a lot has changed for me in the meantime, I no longer fall asleep in front of the TV in the evenings, and I usually go to the toilet 4-6 times when I'm well hydrated, because I don't need to wear diaper at home.

And at night? I used to sleep for 4-5 hours, then wake up with a painful bladder and have to urinate a lot, in the past. Sleep again and then it was morning.

For months now I've been waking up about 2.5 - 3 hours after falling asleep and have to let out a much smaller amount, so the urge to pee starts much earlier for me, then I sleep for another 3 - 3.5 hours and have to again.

Until last week, I always wore a diaper during the day and also wore it at home to continue training. But I have now completely changed this little by little.

Little by little I no longer wear a diaper at home, because the training is now over, I can and have to go to the toilet as often as I feel the urge to pee. As soon as I leave the house, it is unthinkable for me to go without a diaper because I usually have the need to pee after 20-30 minutes, when I am well hydrated, and then at the same intervals after that. The stress of constantly having to go to the toilet when shopping in the city, which in Germany usually costs between 50 cents and 1 euro - the diaper is actually cheaper. As I said, I have to go to the toilet between 4-8 times in 3 hours during the day, which again depends on sweating and hydration.

I'm also absolutely dependent on diapers when I go somewhere where I'm around a lot of people. Of course, that doesn't even mean that I necessarily need a diaper when I go for a walk in the forest, I can always relieve myself behind a tree. So I have now fully identified myself as a person with an irritable bladder. I can do without diapers, but then I often have to find the opportunity to relieve myself without being seen.

What was important to me along the way, however, was that although I trained and hadn't made any progress for a long time, I never put myself under pressure. Only recently did I notice my progress more and more casually, and only after thinking about it did I realize that it had previously been due to falling asleep in front of the television!

Since I more or less want to develop urge incontinence - and that's exactly how I say it because I don't want to put myself under pressure here either - I'm sticking to the path of peeing regularly at short intervals. Urge incontinence will probably result from this doing anyway.

How many times have I coughed and thought that it just didn't go down the tube, maybe I need to relax a little more here. But I think I'm on the right track!

And now at the end a little summary. I've passed the threshold of training and am dependent on diapers in the way I want, without have to wear no diaper now and then. But I have an overactive bladder and a diaper helps manage this better!

It makes me proud of myself but also vulnerable at the same time because I'm no longer quite the same as other healthy people, but I've achieved this through my own training!

And I am now the way I last wanted myself to be, body in harmony with the idea of my body, and all in context with a diaper dependency. It looks for me in this context like BIID, too!

• Like 3
On 11/29/2023 at 10:55 AM, Kevin140 said:

Over the last two weeks I've slowly noticed that I've slipped from diaper training into diaper dependency.

As I reported before, I was only a DL for number 1 for many years, but a little more than 5 years ago I asked myself whether I could do something to get more diaper dependent. This now seems to me to have been absolutely successful.

However, I never had the urge to become a bedwetter or completely incontinent. I decided to achieve an OAB.

The problem with this in recent years was that I wore a diaper during the day and used it when I felt the slightest urge. But then the evening got in the way. I was tired from work and regularly fell asleep while watching TV! During this time and also at night, my bladder took over its task again and stored a lot of urine. That's why I hadn't made much progress until a year ago.

Since a lot has changed for me in the meantime, I no longer fall asleep in front of the TV in the evenings, and I usually go to the toilet 4-6 times when I'm well hydrated, because I don't need to wear diaper at home.

And at night? I used to sleep for 4-5 hours, then wake up with a painful bladder and have to urinate a lot, in the past. Sleep again and then it was morning.

For months now I've been waking up about 2.5 - 3 hours after falling asleep and have to let out a much smaller amount, so the urge to pee starts much earlier for me, then I sleep for another 3 - 3.5 hours and have to again.

Until last week, I always wore a diaper during the day and also wore it at home to continue training. But I have now completely changed this little by little.

Little by little I no longer wear a diaper at home, because the training is now over, I can and have to go to the toilet as often as I feel the urge to pee. As soon as I leave the house, it is unthinkable for me to go without a diaper because I usually have the need to pee after 20-30 minutes, when I am well hydrated, and then at the same intervals after that. The stress of constantly having to go to the toilet when shopping in the city, which in Germany usually costs between 50 cents and 1 euro - the diaper is actually cheaper. As I said, I have to go to the toilet between 4-8 times in 3 hours during the day, which again depends on sweating and hydration.

I'm also absolutely dependent on diapers when I go somewhere where I'm around a lot of people. Of course, that doesn't even mean that I necessarily need a diaper when I go for a walk in the forest, I can always relieve myself behind a tree. So I have now fully identified myself as a person with an irritable bladder. I can do without diapers, but then I often have to find the opportunity to relieve myself without being seen.

What was important to me along the way, however, was that although I trained and hadn't made any progress for a long time, I never put myself under pressure. Only recently did I notice my progress more and more casually, and only after thinking about it did I realize that it had previously been due to falling asleep in front of the television!

Since I more or less want to develop urge incontinence - and that's exactly how I say it because I don't want to put myself under pressure here either - I'm sticking to the path of peeing regularly at short intervals. Urge incontinence will probably result from this doing anyway.

How many times have I coughed and thought that it just didn't go down the tube, maybe I need to relax a little more here. But I think I'm on the right track!

And now at the end a little summary. I've passed the threshold of training and am dependent on diapers in the way I want, without have to wear no diaper now and then. But I have an overactive bladder and a diaper helps manage this better!

It makes me proud of myself but also vulnerable at the same time because I'm no longer quite the same as other healthy people, but I've achieved this through my own training!

And I am now the way I last wanted myself to be, body in harmony with the idea of my body, and all in context with a diaper dependency. It looks for me in this context like BIID, too!

Congratulations! Well done!

• Like 1

I had read from others who have an overactive bladder that after urinating they immediately feel the urge to urinate again and described it as “hell on earth”. I had never felt this on my path. But today while watching TV, just 2 minutes after I had relieved myself, I felt the urge again - not "hell on earth" for me, I thought something like that wouldn't happen to me, but: that's what I always imagine wished... what's next...?