LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Patreon Purge - Please Find my Work Here, Instead

Sorry for the overt ad post, I'm just kind of panicking right now.

I'm Peculiar, author of a whole bunch of ABDL stories - The Potty Draining Chart, The Baby Bet, a bunch of shorts, and the comic, Under Lock and Key. For the past three years, I've been writing professionally, using the crowdfunding/subscription website, Patreon. 

Patreon nuked my account without warning, without even letting me log in to get anyone's contact info or post an announcement about it. 

Writing has become a primary part of my income and basically a part-time job for me. By nuking my account without warning, appeal, or any sort of recourse - just days before a new billing cycle - Patreon has left me without money for December's bills and no way to even contact my former subscribers to let them know where they can find me in the future. 

I've set up a new account with a fiction-focused, erotica-friendly website, "Ream". Even if you were never a subscriber of mine, you can follow creators on Ream for free and get updates when they have new, free content come out.

If you like my fiction, please give me a follow, and if you want to help out while I try and scramble to cover bills this month, I'd be incredibly grateful if you'd subscribe. If I can't get back on my feet as far as writing income goes, I don't know what I'm going to do, but writing several stories a month just won't feasibly be part of it. 

"Ream" has a very user-friendly reading format and I've uploaded most of my library to the site - though there's still more to come. (And some cover stuff needs to get polished.) Once I'm done with the backend management, it'll be the most exhaustive repository of my writing anywhere on the internet, with a vastly better UI for reading a single author's library than any other site I've used, subscription or otherwise. 

As I always say, there's no pressure to support me if you can't afford it or just don't want to, but if you're able, and you want to help me get back on my feet, I'd very much appreciate the support. You get all the same perks you would have on Patreon - Early access, and a ton of exclusive fiction. 

https://reamstories.com/peculiarchangelingabdl

Screen Shot 2023-11-28 at 4.44.39 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-11-28 at 4.44.46 PM.png

1 hour ago, starman said:

Only problem is that it will only do USD where as patreon used to let me do uk ,ie identity get charged for non sterling transaction fees on top , 

If you're worried about fees/it being too expensive due to currency issues, PM me and we can get something figured out. (Ream is supposed to handle the currency conversion and the fee should be on my end, but if it's not working properly, I'll find a way to get you taken care of.) 

I've made a Ream account myself. Seems like the place my writing may end up as well. Just feeling a bit lost and unsure of what to do right now. 6.5 years of building my Patreon to a full time income and now it's being taken away so casually and with no thought of the harm being caused.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1