LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Diaper Wraps

aLittle

I really like these covers but the hook and loop is frustrating. They work great for awhile but then start to lose strength within a few weeks/months. I put them in the washer with cold water and I always fold over the hook and loop and they get hung up to air dry. Does anyone know of a similar alternative or a way to refresh the hook and loop? I'll end up sewing new hook and loop on these I think.

https://rearz.ca/barnyard-adult-diaper-wrap/

The hooks are probably still hook shaped, so it's probably the loops which have largely become unlooped. I'm thinking that you might be able to brush it, then use a little spray on adhesive, let it dry and then maybe brush it again, if you see what I mean, kinda stick it down then partially tug the fibres back into loopy shapes.

But I'm guessing.

Like everything else in this world, quality costs. It is likely that if they used decent hook and loop strips, it would price them out of the market. In the baby world, wraps stopped being a thing loooong ago. they were no good for active infants. Rubber panties are and will forever by the best since they are either fitted with elastics or snap-on, which are a poitive catch and they are an absolute fluid proof film. PUL aloows gases and vapors to get through, which is fine for rainwear but when you are dealing with complex items like the body excretes that are vapors when near the body and warmed by body heat and cool off and condence a few millimters away from the body, that is not what you want

6 hours ago, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Like everything else in this world, quality costs. It is likely that if they used decent hook and loop strips, it would price them out of the market.

That's likely to be the case, in my experience. Certainly some brands of hook and loop last a lot better than others.  I've never washed hook and loop hotter than 60 C, so I can't comment on what happens if you boil it - I've not risked it.  Get some better hook & loop & get sewing is all I can advise.  I've been getting mine from myfabrics.co.uk - based in Germany I think, but they have a UK website as well.