LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Have Never Felt Closer to Achieving my Goal

DAQ

I have shared in the past about how much I have struggled to achieve ANY progress in incontinence. I started wearing 24/7 even before COVID and working towards incontinence. In the subsequent three years I feel like I have made zero progress or in some cases maybe even regressed in my ability to relax and pee in a diaper.

I had some renewed interest in hypnosis recently and in particular self hypnosis. In the past week I have really leaned into self hypnosis and made progress in being able to fall into trance and really embrace suggestions. And with that, I feel like I am making huge, months worth of progress in a few days.

So what has changed. I think I should start where I was. Prior to the last week there have been nights that I have woken up with my bladder in intense pain from being overfull. I could not pee laying down so I had to get up just to pee and lay back down. There were times that I could not pee sitting down at all would have to stand to get any flow going. Just 9 days ago was a lunch with a friend and had to excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

Which brings me to what has happened and where I am now. I can actually pee laying down almost all the time. I have been able to let go while sitting at my desk at work. I let go while standing and talking to my therapist. And my pelvic floor feels less tense overall. I think I am actually finding it relaxed more often than tense like it was not that long ago. So, still no incontinence but I think that I maybe able to cross a threshold in the next week if I continue with hypnosis or at least relax enough to start going more often and with less effort.

Since I am sure I have piqued at least some of your interests, this is the video/methodology I have been using:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KauLbsG0_rM&list=PLyYVAE2ohxy2WHwwr-gtfIozwmVJY8H3w&index=7

I would also like to mention that I was not some sort of super suggestible person in the past and had ZERO luck with hypnosis tapes. I also have ADHD and struggled to stay focused long enough to feel anything like a trance. Honestly I think giving myself suggestions in real time keeps that portion of my mind focused enough to enter trance.

To anyone who comes down this route, good luck and see you on the other side!

• Like 3