LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers From China

i have and neaver had any problems with them and the plastic pants thay sell are from germany the seller i know is yuyun-cn is this the same one as ur looking at ?

the only thing is the customs form thay do put cloth diaper on it but if u ask thay will probully change that rember to wash and air dry them b4 u use them thay take a few washs to get to there best and the postage is high so buy 2 or more as thay can take 8weeks in the post but i beleve there worth it

I just ordered three of the Yuyun CN cloth diapers, and got them in about 17 days, they said 2 to 3 weeks. They are great, although the velcro is annoying I am removing it. The diapers are very absorbent, they are also impossible to hide.

I am not sure which disposable you are talking about though. Got a link?

I saw in ebay disposable diapers made in China. Somebody who knows them or have experiences with them?

Becareful with Chinese disposables. Last year while I was working in Beijing I bought a bag of Chinese disposables. As soon as I put them on I got a bad rash, 30 mins later I took it off and put on a Depend I brought with me from Canada. Rash went away within 20 mins. About a month later the brand was removed from store shelves. After that I stuck to Dr.P diapers. They were pretty good.

• 1 year later...

I just received my cloth diaper from them, It was incredible. Very soft, and very thick without washing. I dont really care about absorbancy being as I dont mess my diapers much, but I will probably mess eventually. Same price as a Kins or Gabbys. Dont know if it beats them out. I am satisfied though. I would compare the thickness to being 1 abena X-plus plus some extra thickness, cant really describe it. Its still new to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

QUOTE(wolfgang @ Sep 26 2007, 02:32 PM)

I saw in ebay disposable diapers made in China. Somebody who knows them or have experiences with them?

Becareful with Chinese disposables. Last year while I was working in Beijing I bought a bag of Chinese disposables. As soon as I put them on I got a bad rash, 30 mins later I took it off and put on a Depend I brought with me from Canada. Rash went away within 20 mins. About a month later the brand was removed from store shelves. After that I stuck to Dr.P diapers. They were pretty good.

Stephanie - you didn't come across any of the Japanese brands in any of the department stores? Those are pretty good. Dr P is not bad though and I think its one of the most popular.

careful, you might want them tested for lead...LOL

Don't put the diapers in your mouth silly!

I've not had any problem with yunyun/nicediaper. There English is rather amusing at times. I also loved the comment not to speak to them in German (which I guess is even worse than their English).