LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Own Little Soap Opera

I know this is pretty hard to believe and something that belongs in a movie more than real life, but this is the jist of my life the past few months and would explain why I haven't been on much to post or add segments to my stories or anything.

I had moved out onto my own for awhile, but decided to move back in with my mom when I found out that she was kicking her husband out, because I wanted to help her out. I have a 2 kid brothers and a kid sister who is down-syndrome living there and I knew that my mom would need the help. Well, my mom was kicking my step-dad out because he went around the neighborhood talking bad about her and it got back to her. The reason I moved out in the first place was because he has made some sexual innuendos towards me and has pulled me onto his lap a couple times. He's 54 I think, and that's just gross. Then, right after my mom kicked him out, she found out that he was a convicted child molester.. (which shocked all of us, especially my mom and she had been married to him for a lil over 4 years and didn't know) It's not like we had never checked. I swear, my mom had looked, I looked (especially after what he said and did to me) and my moms sister looked, and we never found anything. I don't have a reason for this, but we couldn't find it, but the information was there online. I know because other people found out before us... and never said anything about it until after we found out for ourselves.

I'm asking this assuming that we have no pervs here... so anyways, here is my question: Do you THINK (just your opinion) that a girl wearing diapers would turn off a normal perv?

My point for asking... he found out about my diapers towards the end.... and he absolutely hates my guts now. But then again I've done my best to make his life a living hell by pretty much telling the whole town about him. Anyways, he's straight as a stick and he don't like sissies or anything of the sort. So maybe they would be a turn off? It just makes me wonder if I could've used them as like a protective barrier. (Not physically of course... ) I have negative (by like a billion) tolerance for pedo's.... especially given what happened to me.

It's weird, knowing someone for years and then finding out something as big as this about them that they managed to keep from you. I was underage when my mom married him. It's really scary to think about all the things that could have happened if he had the chance.

Anyways, I just kinda wanted to share. I mean, I have told quite a few people in town what he is and that I hate him, but I don't tell them the whole story. I feel like I'm among friends here and I just wanted to tell someone.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm asking this assuming that we have no pervs here... so anyways, here is my question: Do you THINK (just your opinion) that a girl wearing diapers would turn off a normal perv?

Dunno...he's 54, might just have been turned off...or turned on, since your secret would give him control....

One thought on how your story might happen: he didn't tell you his proper previous address, so you couldn't find him when you looked, but he had to tell his parole officer where he lived, so the public data eventually got updated, so when the neighbors hairs raised up on the backs of their necks, they found him out.