LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting back into the swing of things

phantasy

Ohai. I guess it would probably make sense for me to talk about myself here if I hadn't made a post yet, huh? 

Hi. I'm phantasy. I'm a diaper-loving casual daddy sorta guy currently residing in Atlantic Canada. I've been into diapers for as long as I can remember, but felt a lot of shame over it for years until 2016 when I kind of accepted who I was. Sometimes I flip-flop between whether or not I want to interact with the community, but this time I do want to stick around as long as possible. 

As far as non-ABDL interests? I'm really into electronic music (Drum n' bass and Jungle, especially, but I dig it all). I also do enjoy retro gaming because my PC can't run anything from the last five years, heh. Just a whole bunch of niche internet-related things, really. 

Anyway, let's be friends. Or something. Maybe. 

RUpW6dG.gif

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to DD Phantasy. Nice to meet you, and it’s always good to have new people here. Come on in, make yourself comfy. There lots of likeminded people here. If any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

4 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

Welcome, @phantasy. Atlantic Canada is beautiful - I have family out there. Although this year, between the fires and the flooding, the conditions have been challenging! 

Why, thank ya kindly! I agree, it's definitely a very picturesque region of Canada. Very happy to be oceanside, honestly, I do feel like that's something that people can take for granted. Well...natural disasters notwithstanding, anyway.

• Like 2