LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mythbusters

Just saw an episode of Mythbusters where one of the hosts (Adam) does an experiment with water torture and he (and an assistant) are seen standing in diapers. Later in the episode he even makes a comment about how much they hold.

Just saw an episode of Mythbusters where one of the hosts (Adam) does an experiment with water torture and he (and an assistant) are seen standing in diapers. Later in the episode he even makes a comment about how much they hold.

That's his second time in diapers, he also wore them when testing the Brown Note theory

I thought I heard them say something to that effect, but I hadn't seen the other episode and I wasn't 100% sure if that what they were referring to. Thanks for clarifying. Personally I think it would have been better though if they had strapped that female assistant down wearing one (visible anyway) , but hey that's just my thing heh.

I thought I heard them say something to that effect, but I hadn't seen the other episode and I wasn't 100% sure if that what they were referring to. Thanks for clarifying. Personally I think it would have been better though if they had strapped that female assistant down wearing one (visible anyway) , but hey that's just my thing heh.

Diapers are always optional, and Adam seems to like the option :)

• 3 months later...