LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Bedwetting journey…

Good morning, guys!

I just want to say this is the most welcoming group I have ever been a part of.  I love reading everyone’s posts.  

A little background - my husband and I live a Dominant/submissive lifestyle.  We’ve lived this way the past 4 years.  It stemmed from a way to reconnect after our kids moved and went to college.  It’s been wonderful.  We both love this life and couldn’t imagine any other way to live.

As part of our life, I receive punishment for broken rules.  Last year, my husband bought some diapers for me to wear as a form of discipline.  Well, that backfired on us both - because we both realized we loved me wearing them.  Haha.

Recently, my husband has requested me to become a bedwetter.  This may sound strange but the idea of me changing my body for him makes him very excited.  Yes, we know all the issues that may come up - wetting while napping or anytime I sleep.  I have started wearing MegaMaxes each night and when I wake up during the night, I wet.  I have loved waking up each morning with a wet diaper.  We’ve gone back and forth over this subject several times, but I am determined this time.  I have zero desire to lose any daytime continence so I hope my bladder doesn’t fight me on this.  We shall see.  That’s definitely not a desire of mine.  

Anyway, have a great day, guys!  I’m gonna keep trucking along at night and hope I can make my husband happy!  We are both almost 50 and the connection we have now is more than I could have ever imagined!  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I'm sure it sounds strange to some. Seems kinda obvious to others.

Believe me it's all fun and exciting, and even sexy, until they order you to diet and exercise, then it's just very unfun obedience. But you do as you're told because... well, He told you to, and you're a good girl. And Him being proud of you is better than heroin.

10 minutes ago, Little Sam said:

I'm sure it sounds strange to some. Seems kinda obvious to others.

Believe me it's all fun and exciting, and even sexy, until they order you to diet and exercise, then it's just very unfun obedience. But you do as you're told because... well, He told you to, and you're a good girl. And Him being proud of you is better than heroin.

Yep!  You’re right - I LOVE being his good girl and making him proud.  Discipline has been a part of our dynamic since the beginning - I don’t see if ever changing.  

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...