LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Orlando area people

DLFL24

Hi looking for any people in the Orlando area to wear with! Never worn with anyone yet and looking forward to trying it! Pm me and I’ll send you my number or text me right away :) (689) 244-4096

• 1 month later...

There used to be a moderately active group on Fetlife pre-pandemic but activity really slowed.   I was able to join them at a meet up at Dave & Busters years ago while on travel.   A fun group, you may want to check in there.   I believe they even had a few sleep overs.   Imagine an AB slumber party!   Disney movies, bottles and sleeping bags!   

I tried to get interest in a passholder AB/DL meetup at Disney.  No takers.   We’ve since dropped our passes.  

Joey.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2023 at 9:43 AM, Joey_AB_DL said:

There used to be a moderately active group on Fetlife pre-pandemic but activity really slowed.   I was able to join them at a meet up at Dave & Busters years ago while on travel.   A fun group, you may want to check in there.   I believe they even had a few sleep overs.   Imagine an AB slumber party!   Disney movies, bottles and sleeping bags!   

I tried to get interest in a passholder AB/DL meetup at Disney.  No takers.   We’ve since dropped our passes.  

Joey.

Dang a Disney meet would have been so cool