LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic mattress peeing/humping

foreverdl

I am into pee play ,,, peeing onto a plastic covered mattress, or a nice soft twin sized camping mattress and its sagging in the middle, ( just only inflated about 3/4 full) , then pee a bunch and lay in it Until pee is covering my face down side of me and including  head to toe,,,,  I Love to Lay face into a mattress and pee head to toe...., then humping it and playing in it. sliding on the slippery mattress........ The thing is to put the inflatable mattress on a large piece of plastic with towels around it so you don't do any Damage to stuff around it. I used to stay in a motel a lot for work and I covered the king Size bed with plastic and put the plastic inflatable mattress on it and had lots of good wet fun..  Note: get the twin inflatable that's the cheap one with No flocking on it. The one with plastic on both sides because you will never get the pee off of the flocked side.. I like to hear other pee play ideas. Bigger mattress? 2 people? male female, male male??? 

• Like 1

I started this, but I can't believe there's not anyone here that will enjoy the pee plastic humping , mattress of any kind...

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2023 at 9:56 PM, foreverdl said:

I started this, but I can't believe there's not anyone here that will enjoy the pee plastic humping , mattress of any kind...

We've messaged before. I'm a pee play fan as well. A lot of people on here though are more into diaper and age play. I have more of a pee fetish than either a DL or AB fetish although I do like diaper play sometimes. I've kept a fitted vinyl cover on my mattress for over two decades. I change it every couple years to make sure it's fresh. It gets lot of use. These days it seems I have a difficult time getting aroused without pee play of some kind being involved.

• Like 1

I have a crib mattress I use at nite for my enema, what I do for a distraction is I pee a little on it and hump it. I won't go into details on this thread. I would talk more on a MM if you want. But I hav the mattress covers with a good plastic backing and I put it on with the plastic side up, its so nice, I use lube Also. But, I have a invocare hospital mattress also I will use for pee play, face down of course ....

• 2 months later...

I love my partner to cuff me to the bed head as I lie on our latex sheets and then she sits astride me and lets go !  She then puts a silicone cock ring on me and wanks me for a while before riding me hard in all the squishy piss she has ejected....

On 12/18/2023 at 4:21 AM, foreverdl said:

I have a crib mattress I use at nite for my enema, what I do for a distraction is I pee a little on it and hump it. I won't go into details on this thread. I would talk more on a MM if you want. But I hav the mattress covers with a good plastic backing and I put it on with the plastic side up, its so nice, I use lube Also. But, I have a invocare hospital mattress also I will use for pee play, face down of course ....

I have given myself a phosphate enema a couple of times and used a prostate massager...

3 hours ago, David Jones said:

I love my partner to cuff me to the bed head as I lie on our latex sheets and then she sits astride me and lets go !  She then puts a silicone cock ring on me and wanks me for a while before riding me hard in all the squishy piss she has ejected....

I have given myself a phosphate enema a couple of times and used a prostate massager...

Wow sounds like my crotch just responded to your post, Wow. I would love to have anyone do that male or female do that. Very hot.I am into soft smooth plastic then latex , my problem with latex is cost and keeping it smooth. I have had a few sheets and latex pants I love them, But for me nothing beats a good plastic anything . I Love to daydream about that and any kind of pee play. 

What is a phosphate enema purpose ?  I keep my poop kleaned out with doing mine, I have dealt with hemorrhoids for 30 yrs, and this is my best plan. And I git to do some playtime to make it better .