LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Request For Some Help.

I believe that everyone has the privilege in here to post whatever happens to be on their mind. I've done that and wondered later why I wrote it that way. For me it's probably the prescribed drugs. :roflmao:

however, there are those who respond to posts in an entirely aggressive :o and almost always malevolent :badmood: (malicious) manner. being one of many, i suppose, who roam this wonderful place with very fragile emotions, :crybaby: these comments are far from acceptable. i'm not suggesting that everyone agree with what i have to say, or even think of it as sane. there are many who make me laugh when they point out just how stupidly i put something :bash: , or how far off i was in my thinking.

then there are people like dolly. she's not the only one, there are many like her :( . ncecros comes to mind. they have as much right to be here as do i.

yet there should be a way to block them from making a comment on what we write! i don't really care if they want to make disrespectful or malodorous comments :excl: . but i don't want to read them on my posts :ninja: . is there a way to block a member from our posts. they can write what they want in their own posts (i don't have to read them and most probably would avoid them like the plague). for the mental and emotional health :screwy: of many of us, is such a thing a possibility? if not, i'm going to stop posting again. i don't need any more trauma in my life at the moment. if that's what i have to do, then i will. :blush: i would appreciate the comments of STAFF from Daily Di on this subject.

We require proof instead of rumor mongering about displeasure with nothing to back it up. If you have a problem with a comment, hit the report button and we will review it. If it was stated in 'The rest of your life' that forum is NOT moderated and you will have to just be careful what you talk about.

no worries baby rosie. we've decided we're not posting. i came in just to see if there was an answer. thanks, but no thanks. way too mean spirited for me. i know you can't monitor all the posts, and i'm okay with that. still love daily di and will chat. no posts solves the problem, nes pa?

Your on this board of your own free will and you can choose to not be here on your own free will. Wherever you go I hope your happier!

And thanks, I do my best but unless you want me to erase the entire website, there will always be people with a difference of opinion.

i don't mind a difference of opinion at all. i just don't like the mean comments, meant to hurt. i'm not going anywhere else baby rosie. i love daily di. i'm just gonna stay away from entering any more posts. i will eagerly read the posts that interest me. thanks for the replies. luv and hugs