LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As a kid/teen did you do anything that might be considered unusual for your age group?

As a kid/teen did you do anything that might be considered unusual for your age group?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. As a kid/teen did you do anything that might be considered unusual for your age group?

• Had to wear diapers
    • Used a pacifier
    • Rode in a stroller
    • Rode in a car seat (when other kids my age didn't need to anymore)
    • Still used a highchair
    • Stayed on at school longer than most
    • Other (please explain)

I stopped wetting my bed at night just before I was 12 years old.  In the last few years I wet the bed my mom put me in diapers right after dinner and I had to stay in them until after breakfast in the morning.  I also had to wear diapers to school for the first couple of years because I would still accidently pee before I could get to a bathroom.  I am not sure the exact age but it was around 7-8 years old when I was in second grade that I finally stopped peeing while out of the house.

While I am currently just under 5'5" tall, which is fairly short for a guy, I was really short all the way through middle school compared to most everyone.  I really hated when in middle school 7th grade they did a photo of all the students in 7th grade and lined us up by height. I don't remember how many kids were in 7th grade (500-600 students), but I was in the last row, and I don't think there were more than about 20 kids shorter than me.  I have mentioned that because I did use a booster chair until I was about 12.  There were no laws back then regarding booster chairs, but based on the current regulations of 57 inches, I would have had to use a booster chair now until I was about almost 14.  I had a little growth spurt from late in my 13th to early in my 14th year where I jumped up to right at 5' tall. I still remember my mom measuring me when I was 13 and my younger brother was 11, and he was almost 3 inches taller than me.  At the time I was 4'10" tall and he was 5'1" tall.

• Like 2

Oh yeah I was really slow in growing up lol. I wet the bed into my early teens (and had to wear diapers off and on). I wet my pants way more than was normal lol. But in general, I just stayed kind of naive way longer than everyone around me. It didn’t help because I was always really tall for my age (until most of my grade hit puberty way ahead of me), and I always felt very aware that I was kind of soft/“babyish”. I was still really into playing with toys into my teens. Kids at my school were getting drunk and hooking up at the school dances, and I would go, get treated like a dork, come home and pee the bed lol. I think in general I also just didn’t have much privacy around my family till way later.

• Like 2

I loved playing with toy cars, electric toy trains and Legos well into my early teenage years. But when my friends lost interest in such children's games, I decided to stop. Didn't want to be teased and excluded from my friend group.

It wasn't until I accepted and loved my little person decades later that I began to enjoy playing with toys again.

• Like 2

From an early age have always been fascinated with wee and poo. From watching play mates do a wee to pooing my pants.

During my army period I would wet the bed purposely, I loved sleeping in a freshly wet bed.

This fascination has continued my whole life. Now I enjoy pooing in nappies and cleaning pooey nappies of other men, as well as receiving golden showers. 

• Like 2

Of course my interest in diapers began in childhood and began experimenting as a preadolescent around age 12 with baby plastic pants that I could still fit in. I was toilet trained within normal limits but began wetting and messing my regular white underpants in secret and then wash them by hand to avoid being discovered by my parents and older sister. Memories.