LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappy fetishes.

Billyblaze

I’m fascinated by what turns people on and there’s one aspect of my nappy fetish that really does it for me and that’s where a nappy is just peeking out under clothes. 
 A short skirt or maybe a pair of shorts where if you look carefully you’ll see a shiny white bulging nappy just visible underneath. 

I mean, to me the sight of a thick bulging nappy is still a turn on especially if it’s worn as a punishment, but a sneaky peak of white plastic poking out from under the leg of a pair of shorts is such a turn on. 

Does anyone else have this fascination? 

• Like 1

Heck YES !

A topic in the various ABDL forums and here too !

Wearing an ever so short hemmed dress or skirt that with every movement reveals what lies beneath - - -

Even better when the nappy is of contrasting color with delicate lacy ruffled detailing !

A large bulging diaper or doubled nappy causing a raised hem line to show even more - - -

AND then the best part if that diaper has a cover with  *** C-R-I-N-K-L-Y *** N-O-I-S-Y ***  sound effects hard to blend-in cover up avoid !

Lastly the extremely fantasy outfit worn not just in the comfort of home but out in the commons street fare !

Be All You Can Be and MORE !

• Like 1