LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiking to a New Life (Chapter 39 posted 4-27-24)

19 minutes ago, SGTbaby said:

Poor little guy. That would be scary and he certainly had a milder first appointment in the dimension than others I have read. Looking forward to more! I love this story so far!

There's a teeny tiny chance that Amanda has been watching him have panic attacks for three days and intentionally took the first appointment of the day, and very specifically told them "Toddler"

I love how the doctor scolded Amanda about her needing to see a doctor.  But how would he know? 

I'm definitely curious about the statement Amanda made about Amazons being strict, even with other Amazons. I wonder if we will end up seeing what that looks like and if we'll see it during this outing. (I love seeing Amazons/Bigs getting punished lol)

Those pacifiers would come in handy in hospitals today. 

5 hours ago, Guilend said:

I love how the doctor scolded Amanda about her needing to see a doctor.  But how would he know? 

I'm definitely curious about the statement Amanda made about Amazons being strict, even with other Amazons. I wonder if we will end up seeing what that looks like and if we'll see it during this outing. (I love seeing Amazons/Bigs getting punished lol)

Those pacifiers would come in handy in hospitals today. 

It's just a quick little line in there but Amanda told John that he was going to see her family doctor. Not a pediatrician. 

3 hours ago, Kat5 said:

It's just a quick little line in there but Amanda told John that he was going to see her family doctor. Not a pediatrician. 

Oh lol. I missed it.

1 hour ago, Guilend said:

Oh lol. I missed it.

Don't feel bad, it was just a single line. I sneak WAY more in than that. Easter eggs go all the way back to chapter 2.

5 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

Don't feel bad, it was just a single line. I sneak WAY more in than that. Easter eggs go all the way back to chapter 2.

I tend to miss a lot lol. I'm dyslexic and I also speed read lol.

31 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I tend to miss a lot lol. I'm dyslexic and I also speed read lol.

I think the internet ate my comment. I'll try again:

Don't feel bad at all, if you have any questions, absolutely feel free to ask and I'll do my best to explain anything you would like. (Without spoilers, of course)

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Emily Ruby Rose said:

I can't wait for another chapter. I'm on edge

I apologize for the delay. Between work suddenly taking a sharp, nearly vertical, turn ... and having some ... vision related challenges...

I'm still writing as much as I can every night before the motion sickness gets too bad. I want to share!

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

I apologize for the delay. Between work suddenly taking a sharp, nearly vertical, turn ... and having some ... vision related challenges...

I'm still writing as much as I can every night before the motion sickness gets too bad. I want to share!

Don't hurt yourself on our account. I am enjoying your story, just don't overdue it please. Your health is important  

Chapter Fourteen:

Amanda leaned back in the chair, clutching John tightly to her chest, and trying to calm him down while the nurse tried to get the pacy in his mouth.

Doctor Galanis put his cold stethoscope against his bare back and the moment he gasped, the pacy was in.

She stroked his hair, humming softly as he fought. Oh he fought. He thrashed, she could feel him trying to bite through the pacy. She held him tightly throughout all of it. She would keep him safe, she had promised him.

As he slowed down, she softly rubbed his back, whispering “shhhh, shhhh. It's going to be okay.”

She could hear the nurse asking Doctor Galanis “How did you know that would work?”

He chuckled a little and answered “Tricks of the trade. That paste will calm down any little. I just had to grab a pacifier and dip it in.”

Amanda looked up to see the nurse correct the doctor “No, I meant the cold stethoscope.”

That made him laugh a bit more. “Not my first panicked naked little.”

And now Doctor Galanis quickly warmed his stethoscope up by rubbing it hard against his palm rapidly until it was definitely not cold any more and he used it to listen to Johns breathing for a minute. Finally he nodded.

Okay, let me get my tablet to make notes on his file. How long has he been having these … little attacks?” He seemed to be asking somewhat gently.

Amanda thought back a bit to the notes that she had “I have a file I started when I found him with exact notes. He was having one when I found him, one the night I found him. A few the next day. The one this morning I saw coming, and was able to calm him down. This one … I guess he was just too stressed. We even came first thing in the morning when it would be less crowded.”

Doctor Galanis nodded along patiently, typing all of this into his tablet. “Well, with littles, these panic attacks are not unheard of. We had a little girl in here three months ago with the same problem. Poor thing screamed in that exact playpen until she threw up. It took the same treatment to get her to calm down. Poor thing was so scared she tried to bite anyone's hand that came near her.”

She gasped “That's terrible! What would make her react like that?”

With a shrug he answered “Apparently when she got lost here in our dimension, LPS just threw her in a nursery for several days and never even explained to her that it was for her own good. Typical LPS, they're so determined to protect the littles that they forget that they're little people too.”

Amanda hugged John to her chest firmly. “Is … is my little John going to be okay?”

Now it was the Doctors turn to be encouraging “Don't worry, we'll send you with a couple of samples and you can obviously have that pacy. Once used, we can't exactly put them back in the package. After about a month of use, we'll check on him when he comes back in for his next vaccine. He needs more examination then, as well.”

She felt him shivering still, and when she looked, his eyes were still closed. He wasn't limp like he usually was when he was asleep, though.

Can we get him dressed? He's cold.”

With a nod “Oh absolutely. Let's go ahead and give him his shots now, though. Nurse!”

Standing behind him with two prepped syringes, the nurse was already prepared. “Lay him down and we'll get him in each hip, that way he can't scratch at the band aids if he panics again.”

Amanda quickly went over to the table and the nurse unfastened his diaper, commenting “Oh. Someone sure needed this diaper.” before scrubbing each hip with an alcohol pad and giving him the injections. “All done! Let's wrap him back up.”

With Amanda and the nurse working together he was in a fresh diaper and dressed in no time.

When that was done, Doctor Galanis looked at his file, then to Amanda.

Okay young lady now it's your turn. You just found him on the weekend, so I am guessing that you have not been to the adoption center yet?”

Amanda simply shook her head “I wanted to make sure he was healthy first. That is important.”

He nodded at her “You're going to make a great Mommy. But we need to make some notes on his files. How far regressed is he? That diaper was obviously wet, but you said he had gone a few times. Does he talk much? Can he speak fluently?”

Amanda laughed a little “Oh, he can definitely talk. I think the only time I don't hear him either talking or crinkling around the house is when he is about to get into trouble.”

Doctor Galanis just chuckled “That's the thing with children. When you stop hearing them, it's time to worry. I'm not going to prescribe something simple that you can get over the counter, but I would like you to put him on a multivitamin every day. We'll have to do blood work when you bring him back next. Does he stay indoors, or does he play outdoors?”

Oh he seems to love being outdoors! He's great with animals. I have a video of him climbing the dog to reach the doorknob, and a video of him hand feeding a squirrel!”

Now everyone laughed “Okay, I have to see that. You show us that video and I'll get the paperwork done stating that he needs to be adopted, and that I recommend you as his new mommy. That usually speeds things along if LPS gets involved. You'll still have to get him registered with a new social security number. The new Adoption Center in town can do both of those at the same time. And with this being Monday morning the line is going to be short.”

Amanda smiled “Oh, if I can bypass the courthouse, that will save him a lot of stress. And I already made an appointment at the adoption center on the recommendation of a friend of mine. I don't think he is going to have an easy time adjusting.”

The doctor reached down and gave the pacifier in johns mouth a little wiggle “Just keep using this when he has panic attacks and after a few months just having his pacy with him will calm him down. They associate the pacy with being calm and eventually just suck on it when they feel stressed.

She nodded now “Thank you very much Doctor Galanis. I hope we can help him adjust. Is there anything else we need to do here today?”

Just one. That medicine didn't put him to sleep, he was just worn out. We can leave you alone in here to hold him, but you have to wait until he opens his eyes and looks around before you can leave. We'll have the paperwork for you up front. And I think we have a box of pacy straps somewhere. If we find one we'll put it with the paperwork.”

Thank you again Doctor Galanis.”

He nodded “We'll leave you two alone. When he's awake you can head to the front desk. If he doesn't wake up within ten or fifteen minutes, just walk over to the nurses station with him.”

She nodded as he slipped out and closed the door behind him, leaving her alone with John. She sat there holding him against her chest. And rubbing his back. Every so often she would give a cursory glance at the clock on the wall. She knew this moment needed to be brief, but it was nice to hold him like this, even if the chair was uncomfortable.

After a bout twelve minutes he opened his eyes and looked at her, then rested his head against her shoulder. That seemed like the sign she was waiting for, so she slowly stood up, got the strap of her diaper bag over her shoulder and eased out of the door. She was waved past the nurses station but then she stopped and whispered to the RN at the station “Hey … can I give him coffee? He's been asking for it constantly.”

The RN chuckled and answered “ten to one milk with coffee, plenty of sugar. Just make sure you have a fresh diaper handy, our coffee goes through them quite fast.”

With that she took her spaced out charge around to the front desk where she was told and they gave her a manila folder with the doctors notes and a sample tub of a powder to dip the pacifier in. She also remembered to get a receipt printed out to bring with her. May as well take the research team up on their offer.

Out in the car, she buckled John into his car seat and leaned over to take a look at him. He was quite. He hasn't been quiet this entire time.

She pulled the pacifier out of his mouth and asked “John? Sweety?”

He looked at her “Hmm?”

How are you feeling big guy?”

He looked at her for a moment and gave her a weak smile “I'm okay. I think I got scared.”

She couldn't hide her slight frown. This John was … TOO calm. In the few days she'd known him he only ever seemed to be powered by a spring and determined to be doing anything other than sitting still. Below his view she wiped the pacy off on her shirt and put it next to him in the car seat.

Hey, are you thirsty?”

The calm, almost monotone response kind of worried her “Yeah... I'm pretty thirsty.”

Reaching into the diaper bag she pulled out a sippy cup and held it out. He just … calmly accepted it and started sucking it down. HE didn't look like he was planning to stop so she just went around to the drivers seat and buckled up and started the car.

It took several tries to get the address of the new adoption center to come up, since phone GPS isn't updated often, but eventually she found it and easily memorized the route to get there. “Okay, the doctors appointment took an hour, twenty minutes to the adoption center. Lunch for John, then Littles R Us let me schedule a delivery for today in exchange for … ouch … that's going to hurt.”

Looking over her shoulder, she asked “John, we're off to the adoption center. You going to be okay back there?”

She could hear the little bubbles continue in the sippy cup for a moment before they stopped and she heard a calm voice “Yeah. That sounds scary.”

Amanda didn't realize how long she was holding her breath before she finally exhaled and put the car in gear, mumbling “Please don't have any more panic attacks today.”

The drive across town was honestly slow going due to traffic. And catching every. Single. Red. Light.

Finally, as she pulled into the adoption center parking lot she looked up at the mirror to see John trying to look around, his cup apparently long since empty. He seemed lucid.

Hey Buddy, how are you feeling?”

John sprouted the smirk. He was definitely feeling more like himself as he spoke “Do you want the truth, or my side of the story?”

Okay, her little seemed to catch her off guard with that one, and she replied “...first your side of the story. Then the truth.”

I'm not thirsty, which is a sign that I had enough to drink.”

And your side of the story?”

I have no idea where I am, what is going on, I saw an adult with no teeth in nothing but but a diaper staring at me from a baby carrier, and now we're at an adoption center. I am kind of scared.”

Wow. He's seemed relatively calm. The medicine was still having a bit of a calming effect. She put the sample tube from the doctors office in the diaper bag.

Just in case.

Leaving the care and going around to his door, she opened it and reached down to unbuckle him from the car seat. She helped him sit up since he kept just sliding back into place in the seat. This is apparently a really good car seat.

She made sure that he looked somewhat comfortable before breaking a truth of the world he was in to him somewhat gently.

Okay John. It's fair to be scared. Completely understandable, even. Where you come from, do you have a social security number?”

Yes.”

Do you have one in this world?”

No Ma'am.”

If you don't have a social security number here, and by here I mean this entire world, what does that make you?”

Uhhhh... an … a … Lost? Uhhh... Illegal?”

She put a hand up now “Lost. Lost little.”

She watched to see if he was following along. Before continuing “Okay. If in your world you found a lost child, what would you do?”

He didn't even have to think “Try to help find their parents.”

And if their parents were in another dimension?”

Uhhh... I guess … call child protective services and say 'hey I have this … oh.”

NOW he was getting it. She slowly nodded until he was nodding along with her.

Once he was nodding she continued “If you brought a small child to child services in your world, what would they do?”

Foster care and try to find someone to adopt ...”

She cut him off with one hand raised “You may be startled to know that the adoption laws here allow Amazons to adopt littles. Like you.”

Ah, but I'm not a child.”

But you are still a little. You were lost in the woods. You had an accident in your sleep. And you're not big enough to take care of yourself in my world. You also have no way of returning to your own dimension. Yes?”

He stopped nodding now. Completely. “Yeah ….”

She decided to try and be a bit more direct. “John, if you try to make your way in this world someone my size is going to see how small you are, take you and adopt you. Whether you like them or not will not be a factor. You know the 'adult' little that you saw in that baby carrier?”

Johns only two reactions were a frown and a nod.

Well … If someone sees how small and cute you are and adopts you, they could do that to you. I think that you're precious the way you are and I am willing to adopt you to prevent that from happening to you.”

John just stammered a bit “I … I … uhhh... I don't want to be like that. But … I don't understand...”

She reached out and tussled his unruly hair. Goddess that was fun to do. Stay focused. Protect your baby first, mess with his hair second.

One challenge at a time, baby."

Not a baby.”

She slumped a bit “Poor choice of words on my part. One challenge at a time, sweety.”

He was trying so hard, she could see it in his eyes. He may still be a bit numbed from the medicine. Maybe that would help him.

John. What we are going to do is go into this building and get you a social security number and some identification. I'm going to have to loan you my last name. You'll be part of my family. You and I and Xerxes. And Aunt Cat and Kate, sort of.”

You're going to loan me your last name?” He kind of puzzled.

She nodded with a great big smile “I promise that you can use is at long as you need it. I can't avoid you using someones last name, but I can make sure it's the last name of someone that will take good care of you.” She knew that all of this was true. He just didn't realize yet how long he would be needing it.

He still looked a bit shaken, but nodded anyway. “If there is ever a way to send me home, or make me my old size, will you promise to help?”

She took that as her cue and picked him up and put him down standing next to her. “Not only do I promise, I think I'll mention it to the research teams I work with. You never know what they may cook up.”

He nodded, now much more confident. She hated the fact that he had basically no chance of getting what he wanted. But she liked him more than any native little she'd ever known. He loved being outdoors and for some reason animals all seemed to trust him completely. And that was enough.

As another precaution, she grabbed the pacy from the car seat and slipped it into the diaper bag as well. Just in case her little had a rough time in the next hour or two.

Diaper bag slung on her shoulder, manila envelope with printouts from the doctor and a copy of the contract with the research team in hand, she reached down and offered a hand. Awkwardly John reached up and took it. She had to suppress her urge to just pick him up and hug him.

Protect your baby first. Then spoil. Protect first. She had to repeat to herself as if on loop. She had the advantage of knowing what Amazonian instincts were. That didn't make them easy to fight.

And so they walked up to the adoption center doors at the slowest time they were ever going to get. An hour before lunch on a Monday. They walked through the sliding glass door and up to a front desk to meet the receptionist that watched them walk in hand in hand and she had the biggest grin on her face.

As they approached the desk, the woman behind it couldn't hold in her excitement “Awwww! How can we help you today, Ma'am?”

Hello, I'm Miss Taylor and I have a tentative appointment for today. I'm here a bit earlier than I expected, is that a problem?”

One moment please!” the Receptionist chirped out with a smile while typing at her computer for a moment and then staring at the screen for a moment before declaring “No Ma'am, that's not a problem at all. In fact if you can wait ten minutes we should be able to get you taken care of.”

Amanda was then handed an electronic tablet and told “I just need you to go have a seat and confirm that all of your information is correct here. Then hand it back to me when you're called back!”

With a nod, Amanda took the tablet and said “Thank you very much!” and steered John over to a nearby chair. Without thinking she reached to help him up but saw him jumping and sort of scrabbling to get up onto the hard plastic chair. She reached out with a foot under his feet to step on so that he could lift himself up while feeling like he hadn't been helped. Baby steps.

Sitting down next to John she told him “Here, scoot toward me.” and then she set the diaper bag on the amazon sized chair on the opposite side of him. Partly to keep it off of the floor. Mostly to block his vision of a male little on the far side of the lobby dressed as a little girl and pulling and tugging on a pacifier that they just could not get out of their mouth.

She pinched the bridge of her nose with her right hand for a moment and mumbled to herself “Pick your battles Amanda. Pick your battles.” and then with a deep breath patted John on the head and explaining “Okay, I need to fill this out. Do me a favor and stay put right here with me?”

He nodded and tried to watch her filling out details on the tablet, but soon got bored with that and started looking around the lobby. He even stood up in his chair (cutely like a toddler would have to) and looked around the lobby.

Within moments she heard him whisper “Miss Amanda.”

Yes, Sweety?” she whispered back.

Still keeping it low, he replied “There's a man over there dressed as a little baby girl clawing at his face.”

She had to take a deep breath to stay calm “I know.”

He looked confused “But …

Sorry dear. That is legal and normal here. Now let Mo … Me fill this out so that I can loan you my last name.”

He was silent but she could sense him turning around while standing in the seat next to her. Then she heard him gasp and suddenly flop down onto his butt and pull his knees up to his chest.

She whispered to him “Saw back and to our left?”

He nodded mutely. “She's my age, but she's naked.”

With a shake of her head “No sweety, she's not naked.”

Amanda spared him a glance. His face was turning red. Oh Goddess that's cute. And he looked up at her, almost frantic and told her, still trying to whisper “She's only wearing a diaper. That's naked.”

This time she placed her right hand on his head and left it there while whispering “I promise that I will never make you go anywhere in only a diaper if you don't want to. But what they're doing is legal here. Littles are not necessarily Grown ups.”

He looked nervous. He was starting to look like a small animal. Like he wanted to run, but had nowhere to run to.

After finishing with the tablet she held it up for him to see “You know. It doesn't matter where you go or what you do, every appointment they ask you to fill out in person what you filled out online to save time from filling it out in person.” Maybe a little levity will lighten him up.

He looked like he was ready to give and smile when the door opened and in walked a man carrying a squirming little under one arm. And oh that little was thrashing. Probably being newly adopted. She took it all in at a glance. The little was, from the top up, wearing a suit and tie. From the waist down only a diaper. Guaranteed that the little failed to live up to expectations at work. At least now the little couldn't get fired and wind up homeless.

Looking back down at John though … he was staring.

She leaned and whispered “John?”

He barely glanced at her before staring at the flailing little.

John, you look nervous, do you want to sit in my lap? Will that help you feel safe?”

The head shaking no that she got was very animated and he turned around and flopped back down with his knees pulled up to his chest.

Amanda silently reached over and put her hand on the back of his shoulders. At first he tensed up and then relaxed, leaning back into her hand.

Then there was the sound of a door opening behind them and she heard their (soon to be both of theirs) last name called.

Taylor!”

Amanda immediately stood up and picked up the diaper bag before offering her hand. “Want to walk, or if you're nervous I can carry you?”

He shook his head while sliding out of the chair. He did take her hand and as they walked through the door to the back.

It seemed to take a bit longer to get through the door and to the back than it would have if she had just picked him up, but letting him control the pace they walked might help him stay calm.

A very nice woman dressed in business casual greeted them. Her hair was done up in a loose red bun. She leaned down at the sight of Johnny and cooed “Oh my goodness you look so precious! Come on, let's get you and your Mommy into the office. You get to meet the director herself today!”

She could feel Johnny's hand squeezing hers as hard as he possibly could as they walked. They were shown to a well furnished office in the back. Immediately her eye was drawn to the large wooden desk in the middle of the room, with two large chairs in front of it, and a smaller chair with a booster seat on it. The playpen in the corner behind the door didn't really register with her.

Miss Taylor, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Miss Kassia.” A woman easily a foot taller than Amanda came around the desk and held out a hand to shake.

'Always remember to observe protocol' she mentally reminded herself as she took the hand gently to shake. “I'm pleased to meet you as well! I didn't expect to be shown to the director!”

Miss Kassia, now that she got a good look at her, was a very serious looking woman with just a few streaks of gray in her hair. The fact that she didn't dye it was probably intentional, given Amazon society. She was wearing a business skirt, a blue blouse, and heels. She probably does not have to go deal with children all that often.

For the life of her, Amanda could not shake the mental image of a woman whose job it was to keep the adults in line, not the children.

Kassia waved to a chair “Please, you and your son have a seat.” as she went back around the desk without waiting to see if she actually sat down. This was a woman that fully expected complete obedience.

She unslung her diaper bag and slid it on the floor next to the chair nearest the booster seat and moved to pick up John. Poor thing was shaking now. As she moved to lower him into the booster seat both of his hands grabbed her arms and he curled up his entire lower body, staring down at it while trying not to touch it. She held him out with one arm and looked him in the eyes.

Lap or booster seat.” She made sure to not sound like she was asking, given their audience.

He looked at her with those big gray eyes and immediately said in a gasp. “Lap! … Please!”

With a nod she pulled him in and sat back in the chair with him sitting sideways across her lap.

With an approving nod, the director finally spoke.

I don't usually do this directly, since the staff is very efficient. However the paperwork you submitted shows something I've not seen before. You have papers not only from the Doctor, but from a research group. And I'll be frank with you, I want to make absolutely certain that a little is not going to be a guinea pig to some illegal studies.”

• Like 19

That woman gives me chills. I have no doubt she's probably spanked more Amazon butts in her time then a Littles. Probably changed a few more Amazon diapers too. I'm glad she seems interested in keeping Littles safe, I still feel like it's more due to any Legal issues that could arise if she didn't and not from actually caring. But I could be wrong. 

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, Guilend said:

That woman gives me chills. I have no doubt she's probably spanked more Amazon butts in her time then a Littles. Probably changed a few more Amazon diapers too. I'm glad she seems interested in keeping Littles safe, I still feel like it's more due to any Legal issues that could arise if she didn't and not from actually caring. But I could be wrong. 

I just want to say thank you for accidentally confirming for me that I portrayed her character as effectively as I had hoped with such a short interaction!

4 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

I just want to say thank you for accidentally confirming for me that I portrayed her character as effectively as I had hoped with such a short interaction!

You're welcome. You definitely did a good job in my opinion. 

You did good setting the scene, the vibe of the room and added commentary from Amanda really set it off.

You're welcome. You definitely did a good job in my opinion. 

You did good setting the scene, the vibe of the room and added commentary from Amanda really set it off.

Well, I'm intentionally rotating back and forth between the story being from his view, and then the story being from her view. I want a story that shows two sides of a coin. 

I can't share much more without spoilers, though.

Just to gush on some of the authors around here:

There are some AMAZING stories here and some of them just blow me away with the character development and scene setting. I am genuinely in awe of some of the talent that it takes and if I can share and express my story as well as they can, I'll be greatly pleased with the end result. 

I notice that a lot of stories stick exclusively to one POV. And that makes for a very compelling story. But I'm hoping to share each characters world view. How they see the world and the fundamental differences. 

John is wildly out of his depth. He's not dumb but he's so completely off kilter in what is (to him) a completely alien environment. And the only place he knows of as a safe haven is a garden with a dog in it. And right now he is VERY far away from even that.

Amanda is not like all Amazon's, but she is also like more Amazon's than you may realize.

And that is all I can say.

While there's good stories that do great with a single POV, like Unfair which I'm sure there's a lot that we'll find didn't happen exactly like the protagonist said it did because it's all in his POV, but I like the different POV stories as well.

I get that Amanda isn't exactly like other Amazons, but she still is an Amazon with her basic instincts or urges while also having hundreds of years of indoctrination so I say for being in that world, she's probably the best one to have adopt you. She gets to play mommy, she can protect and care for you and no negative issues like mutilation or losing your brain. While there are still downside, the pros definitely outweigh the cons in this situation in my opinion. 

• Like 1

While there's good stories that do great with a single POV, like Unfair which I'm sure there's a lot that we'll find didn't happen exactly like the protagonist said it did because it's all in his POV, but I like the different POV stories as well.

I get that Amanda isn't exactly like other Amazons, but she still is an Amazon with her basic instincts or urges while also having hundreds of years of indoctrination so I say for being in that world, she's probably the best one to have adopt you. She gets to play mommy, she can protect and care for you and no negative issues like mutilation or losing your brain. While there are still downside, the pros definitely outweigh the cons in this situation in my opinion. 

But an Amazon is still an Amazon. So even the best of them is going to have hang ups that, to us, seem blatantly unreasonable.

I like switching the POV from character to character. it is a nice way to let us know what they are thinking and what their motivations may be. Your doing a great job. 

I think Amanda failed to prep him. Although he might not of believed it.  It is so far out of his reality.  Giant dog, super easy! Diapered adults treated as babies, not so easy.

Amanda is great and seems to be good mommy material. We need to keep in mind that you can take the Amazon girl to the country, but you can't take the Amazon out of the country girl.

(Nobody wants that anyway. Diapers, crib and breast feeding. Amen!)

April 

Chapter Fifteen:

John sat sideways across Amanda's lap and look just gobstruck between this new amazon named Kassia that looked super official, and the amazon that saved him and has been so good to him.

John made yet another mistake. John opened his mouth at this moment.

Am..” He caught himself, looked side to and roleld with it “...Mmmmmmommmda. What does she mean about me being a guinea pig? … Wait, do you have guinea pigs in this dimension?”

He only stopped talking when a large finger found its way vertically above his lips. And Amanda said “Shhh, don't worry Baby, You're not a Guinea Pig. The grown ups just need to read the paperwork together. Can you sit still for a moment?”

Miss Kassia held up a finger “If you don't mind, we have a nursery and a shift nurse whose job it is to inspect any littles for signs of abuse.” As John felt the giant underneath and behind him tense up like stone, Miss Kassia stopped and now held up both hands now. She added quickly “He obviously is not being abused, I am merely suggesting that she has no patients now, and would be able to watch him for a moment while we talk.”

John looked up to see Amanda looking down at him “Would you mind sitting in the … with the nurse for a few minutes while Mommy talks with Miss Kassia?”

He looked back and forth and drooped a bit when he realized this was one of the times where … He just blurted it out:

Is this one of those time when you ask someone a question but it's really an opportunity for them to give you the answer you expect?”

Out of the corner of his left eye, he could swear he saw Miss Kassia's eyebrow go up an inch or two and then immediately come down to her face that just looked chiseled out of stone.

Suddenly he felt himself being picked up and rotated before two trunk like arms filled his vision as he was pulled into a hug.

He heard coming from above him “You're smart enough to know, but clueless enough to say it out loud. I love that. Miss Kassia and I won't be long.”

With a nod he looked over to see the door opening and a giant woman in generic blue scrubs and sneakers came in. The large brunette nodded to Miss Kassia as she came into the office.

Hello Miss Kassia, how may I help you?” She said somehow both quickly and politely.

Miss Kassia motioned to John and explained “Would you mind watching this little in the nursery while I have a discussion with his Mommy?”

The nurse turned around and leaned down to smile on the level with John and said “Hello little boy, I am Nurse Abigail.  What is your name?”

So close. So huge. Not his huge person.

John scooted back on Amanda's lap and wrapped both of his arms around her left upper arm. He did not want to answer. So he didn't.

The nurse continued “Your Mommy needs to do some grown up business, would you mind coming with me for a moment?”

Amanda couldn't get him free of her left arm, so she patted him on the head with her right hand “John, this nice woman will keep you safe and sound. It's what she's here to do. It won't be but a couple of minutes and I bet she can refill your cup for you. Are you thirsty?”

The usually happy go lucky John, namer of squirrels, climber of horse sized dogs, and occasional accidental wise cracker looked at all the giants around him and for reasons he did not understand himself … shook his head no “I can wait. I like sitting right here.”

Amanda looked down “John … I'm sorry, but this isn't negotiable.”

The nurse suddenly had a different smile. A mischievous one. “Oh, I bet while you're with me we can have some snacks. Let's see … I have some delicious grapes!”

John was a statue. Completely unmoved.

Oh, and some of these delicious little sweet oranges.”

John may as well have been carved out of wood. He did not react.

Oh, how about banana?”

He actually shuddered a bit.

Strawberry?”

Darn. He slumped a bit. Not much. Just slightly softened in indignation. How dare she bribe him with something delicious.

You know, I have some little strawberry fruit cups in the cooler in the nursery. Just cold and delicious. But no one to eat them.”

Oh she noticed the slump, he thought to himself. She's good.

Amanda rubbed Johns head, looking over at Miss Kassia and spoke over him (literally in this case) "Miss Kassia, would you mind if I carried him to the nursery and then walked back to here? That way he doesn't feel like he's being hauled away?”

John looked over to the super official looking woman behind the desk and it looked … did she smirk? For just a second? No, it was too fast. But she did wave toward the door

“Please, that may be for the best. He can still have some strawberries.” She was looking straight at John when she said the last part. Could they all read him like a book?

It's not fair that they get to bribe me with things I like. He slumped and loosened his grip on Amanda's left arm. She tried to shuffle him to her shoulder as she stood up, but he had another idea. If he can climb a dog, he can climb an amazon. So he wrapped his legs around her wrist.

But he had miscalculated because he felt a giant hand patting his padded butt and heard three women chuckling at the spectacle that he was inadvertently putting on.

And so it went that the nurse lead the way, Amanda slung her diaper bag and walked out of the door behind her with John clinging to Amanda's arm uncomfortably like a koala, and Miss super official scary lady following behind. What's worse is that from his position he could really only look her way.

Did she look amused? John squinted at her. Tilted his head and everything. That woman was made of stone, there's no way she was amused. And honestly being carried like this made him feel ridiculous. He wasn't about to ask to be let down though. He was fully committed.

Thankfully his embarrassing journey, which was worse for him because he knew it was absolutely his own fault, was brief. They just went diagonally across a hallway.

Amanda leaned down until his feet touched. When he did not immediately let go she held up a finger on her free hand and said “One ….”

She moved it to his ribs on his left side. She wouldn't!

Two ...”

She would.

And before she even said three, she got him in the soft spot just below at the bottom of his ribs. The most ticklish of all spots. So naturally he squeaked immediately and let go. Then she stood up, looking down at him while ruffling his hair gently.

She reassured him softly “Mommy's just going to be across the hall. All the paperwork is in order. Miss Kassia has taken a look at it all and now the grown ups are going to have a nice chat about keeping you safe. Please be good for Nurse Abigail. This won't take long.”

Reluctantly, John nodded. But he watched everything he could, powered by nerves. He noticed Miss Kassia whispering “check him out” behind Amanda. He noticed Amanda digging a sippy cup out of the diaper bag and handing it to the nurse. And behind him he could hear the nurse making a little noise doing something.

As Amanda and Kassia walked out of the room he saw her take a little metal tin out of her diaper bag and whisper something about “needing to understand the instructions, just in case”

And then the door swung slowly shut leaving him looking up at the nurse. She got down on one knee in front of him, but this time mercifully not too close. Had she noticed that before? She's good.

Okay little John, my name is Nurse Abigail. Let's get you a sippy cup and a container of strawberries. Then I just want to ask you a few questions. Is that okay with you?”

Not really equipped with words to tell a giant nurse 'no thanks, I'm kind of scared of you' he just kind of nodded without saying what he was thinking. Yes, he was intimidated. She's a giant, and he was short before coming here.

Okay.” Was the response that he heard from her. As she stood up and walked across the (relatively to her) small room.

While she was doing that, John took the moment to walk in a small circle taking in the room. Playpen. This seem common. Changing table? A high chair. He shuddered as soon as he saw it. Deck and cabinets built into the wall, and under the shelf a mini fridge. A counter top with a sink and this odd black box that Nurse Abigail reached over and tapped. A red light came on in one corner of the box.

He made his way toward the corner, noting a little plastic picnic style table that was the perfect height for him. But the coloring books on it sort of ruined the mood for him. And against the wall some sort of large bed … bassinet? John didn't know the word for an oval shaped bed thing.

By the time Nurse Abigail had filled his sippy cup and done whatever she was doing, John was already to the corner, trying to climb onto a trash can so that he could see out of the window.

Sweety, do not climb on top of that. Come over here and sit with me for a moment.”

He slid down the metal trashcan with a lid. He didn't expect it to work anyway, but it was worth a try. As he turned around she had a little stool and was sitting by the little sized table and offering his cup to him. He took it sort of begrudgingly. But for some reason he just refused to sit at the little bench attached to the table. He sat on the table.

Sweety, we don't sit on the tables here.”

He spent a full three seconds thinking about it … but as her facial expression started to change suddenly he straightened out his legs and let his butt slide from the edge of the table onto the bench, where he rotated around and mumbled “Yes Ma'am.”

She continued on “So John, would you mind telling me how you met your Mommy, while I get you some yummy strawberries.”

John drank a bit from his cup and answer “I was in the woods when Am... Mom … found me.”

She nodded “So how did you get lost in the woods?”

He shook his head “I wasn't lost. I was hiking. And then I saw this spot where the air looked sort of … ummm... shimmery. Like looking through a messed up window? And then I went through that. And suddenly I felt like I was being sort of … twisted and crushed? Squished? And I think that is the hardest I've ever thrown up in my life. It was … bad. But before that I wasn't lost.”

Nurse Abigail sort of tilted her head “So you weren't lost … until you got lost?”

John just nodded “Right.”

Uh … huh... So you were not lost. And then you were lost.”

He nodded again.

Sweety, that's how getting lost wor … I'm sorry, please go on.”

Anyway, it was suddenly not night time and it was early in the day again and I just had to keep walking and try to find my way back to town. I swear I didn't know I could walk that far. But I couldn't go anymore and I set up my tent to get some rest. It felt like I walked for two or three days straight.”

Okay, if I may ask, where did you get the tent?”

He shrugged “I got it at work. I got a discount, it's the only reason I could actually afford it.”

She nodded along. “Okay, so where did you work?”

He laughed “Please don't laugh but … I worked at a sporting goods store. It didn't pay much, but I really enjoyed it.”

He saw a big smile on her face and she reassured him “It's good when we get to do things that we enjoy. In my case I love littles so much, and I get to help people take care of them. So I understand entirely. So why were you out in the woods?”

I was hiking. I like to be outside. I don't … I don't like being cooped up in my little apartment. It's a one room efficiency, it's run down, it costs too much and I really only own a bed, a laptop, and some clothes. So any chance to get away from that makes me feel better.”

He could see her frown now. Had he said something wrong? But she ultimately nodded and motioned him “So how did you GET out into the woods?”

He looked a bit confused “I … drove my truck.”

And now he felt like she was pushing for details a bit, but he couldn't figure out why as she asked “So how did a little drive a truck?”

This was a bit odd to him but okay “I … It's me sized. It's just a little old Toyota.”

What is a toy oda?” she asked. He definitely felt like he was being quizzed now.

It's a toy-oh-tah. It's honestly a thirty year old small truck. It's not nice, but I got it for thousand dollars, and that was hard enough to get.”

Okay, if I may ask, what color was your truck?”

He pursed his lips for a moment thinking …

Do you know the color of this truck?”

He snorted a little trying to hold in a laugh “I know what color thirty years ago. It was blue, but honestly it's the color 'rust' now. I can't afford to have it painted. Or couldn't … I guess maybe ...” he took a deep deep breath trying to calm himself.

Maybe …?”

He choked a little and swallowed “I guess maybe it doesn't matter now that I can't get home.”

She was there in a flash kneeling in front of him and holding his hands between her fingers “shhhhh, it's okay. Your Mommy's going to take good care of you, I just wanted to understand how you got here and make sure that no one took you against your will. Stay put, I'll bet you're hungry.”

He just nodded and mumbled “A little.”

Now she shifted topics on him a bit. “Oh John, speaking of home. Do you know how to spell Ohiyo?”

One eyebrow went up as he answered “O.H.I.O. … ummm why?”

Nurse Abigail waved a hand dismissively “I was just wondering if you knew the tail of the lost city of Ohiyo.”

He shook his head a little in confusion. “But Ma'am... Ohio is a state. Do you mean the lost city of Atlantis?”

She nodded at him and patted him on the shoulder, then stood up an walked to the little fridge and asked while she walked “So did your Mommy feed you this morning?”

He felt that was a weird question, but okay. “Yes Ma'am. She tried to get me to eat a full breakfast but I … only ate the toast.”

Ohhhhh, Were you feeling fussy?”

I'm not fuss.... No Ma'am. I just honestly ate so much yesterday and then when she gave me some milk I guess I ate so much I just fell asleep. She makes really good eggs. Although I don't think she wants me feeding them to Xerxes.”

The nurse came back with a plastic container with a clear film over the top and a plastic fork, which she placed on the table before asking “Would you like me to feed this to you, or...”

He shook his head “I can do it!” and slid it in front of him and started pulling at the film. It was on there REALLY good.

But she continued “So who is Xerxes?”

He didn't even notice that he had his tongue sticking out the left side of his mouth and curling up as she concentrated on the stupid plastic film. He gave up and looked up “May I … May I please have some help with this?”

She nodded with a smile “You absolutely may. Remember, when you need help with something, you can always ask a grown up. We are here to help you.” And with that she reached down with both hands, took the cup and flicked the plastic off like it was nothing.

John sat there pursing his lips, staring at it for a moment before commenting “You know … I feel like I was set up to learn a lesson.”

He definitely heard her chuckle, but it was gone so fast he almost missed it when she asked “And what lesson would you be learning from a fruit cup?”

He simply shrugged “I don't know, just that I'm supposed to rely on help from people bigger than myself.”

She nodded now “Well, I'm sure that anything to that effect is not intentional. But you can count on a grown up for help. After all, it's-”

He said it in unison with her “Not your fault”

She frowned “Young man, are you being sassy?”

He held up both of his hands defensively “No Ma'am, No Ma'am! I'm sorry, I really am. It's just that I've heard that more in the last three days from big people than I have in my entire life and I don't know what to do. Please forgive me?”

That actually gave her a pause and she put a big warm hand on his head “It's okay sweety. You're going through a lot and you have a lot to adjust to.”

He found himself nodding along yet again with no real response. So to pretend that he wasn't clueless he picked up the plastic fork and speared a chunk of diced strawberry in the light red water. He held it up to look at it. It looked like a strawberry had been cut into four pieces, but it was still so big he could have bitten it in half.

He asked “Why are the strawberries so big here?” as he popped it into his mouth whole. He had to struggle to chew it for a moment but then he froze in place.

Wow.

Just wow. Nurse Abigail said something to him, but it didn't register.

This was the single most strawberry thing he'd ever had. He couldn't' afford strawberries often, so maybe his memory had dulled? No way. This was GOOD.

Nurse Abigail was waving a hand in front of his face and he went back to chewing and swallowed before asking “Hmm?”

I said “are you okay?” because you looked like you were in outer space all of a sudden.” She replied calmly.

Oh!” it took him a moment to register. “This tastes REALLY good!”

She motioned to the container. “You can eat all that you want. Now, who is Xerxes?”

He didn't even realize that he had a big goofy grin. “Xerxes is a dog! Great big fluffy dog and I love him already. I tried to play catch with him but he's tall and just kept snatching the toy out of the air and dropping it. And Miss Am... Mommy … keeps telling me not to feed him table food.”

Would you say that Xerxes is gentle with someone your size?”

He was nodding VERY enthusiastically now and spoke in a full speed ramble “Oh yes, absolutely. She told him “Guard” and he followed me around and when I tried to go outside and he wouldn't let me. And when I got to to the garden and she told him to guard and he followed me around. I felt like the safest person in the world with him there. He's the best dog ever!”

Now the nurse was smiling for real. “Okay, and your new Mommy. What do you think about her?”

John sat there now with a strawberry on his fork and his lips kind of pursed together. This time he didn't even notice that the Nurse didn't interrupt him at all while he thought.

He ate the strawberry while he really thought deeply about this. He felt like this answer was important for some reason. Finally he swallowed the strawberry and it clicked.

I really like her.”

Oh?” Nurse Abigail seemed surprised by the simple answer after all of the thinking. But she pushed him a bit further. “What do you like about her?”

He stuck the fork into strawberry and left it there sticking up and he mimicked what Amanda did to him every time she made a list.

He held up one finger. “She seems like the kindest person I've ever met.”

He held up a second finger. “I don't know why but I feel safe when I'm next to her.”

He held up a third finger. “I honestly couldn't help but smile when she picked me up and leaned me against her on the couch.”

Four fingers held up now “She hums when she's walking around the house and I think it's great.”

Now the thumb out “She seems very patient and I can tell that she cares, not only about me, but just in general about others.”

A finger on his right hand went up “I have no idea how she grows so much in her garden. You have to see it, it's amazing.”

A second finger on his right hand “I know that when she fussed at me she didn't want to be mad at me. It was really scary like a Momma Bear fussing at a cub. But she didn't want me to get hurt.”

A third finger on his right hand “I've seen some very scary things since coming here and she is constantly telling me that she's going to protect me.”

A fourth finger on his right hand “I think I'm rambling now? I'm probably rambling now.”

And now with both hands wide open “I don't really know what I've said so far. I lost track. Something about humming? I'm sorry if I'm rambling. I just feel safe with her. I have no idea where I am or why there's so many scary things going on here, but if I have to call someone Mom, I want it to be her and no one else.”

For some reason, Nurse Abigail looked SUPER pleased. She sat upright and waved to someone through the window. Then he saw her look down at John and ask “That's all the questions that I have. But I want you to be able to enjoy your strawberries. Do you need anything else?”

He kind of squirmed a bit “May I go to the bathroom?”

She shook her head “I'm sorry, but we don't have a potty your size.”

I can balance?”

She shook her head “If you fell we would be in trouble.”

But I've had a lot to drink. I've gotta pee.”

Again, she shook her head “You're small. And if you need to be changed after you have an accident, we can get you changed up in a jiffy!”

He tried to appeal to reason “But if I can't get to use a potty, then that means that no matter what …”

She nodded “Don't worry, it's all perfectly natural.”

And there it was. Full circle. There was no reasoning his way through this.

John sulked and then went back to eating his strawberry. At least it was easy to get distracted when something tasted this good. Just the right amount of sweetness, and no one could tell him it was bad for him because it was fruit. Fruit is always good for you.

But by the time he was done with his strawberries, he was trying to pin his legs together and squirming on the plastic seat. He bit his lip and looked over at the nurse who had gone over to the sink to clean something up and while she was there she reached over and tapped the black box. The red light went off.

John tried giving his bladder a pep talk. “Hold … hold ...”

He tried to stand up and walk it off, but gravity was not his friend. Walking around he looked up at the door. Not with the intent to escape, just out of curiosity. Only now did he notice that the door handle seemed pretty high up. Even for amazon sized doors. He would need a ladder just to put a hand on it.

Finally noticing that he was chewing on the inside of his cheek was what lost him the battle when he turned his attention away from his bladder. He lost it all at once, too.

He sunk to his knees as he lost the fight with his bladder and the warmth and a wet feeling spread all around his crotch and up and back. When it was over, everything around his lower regions felt warm, but after a moment they felt … dry.

He had just full on we himself and his skin felt warm but dry. That was so weird. He looked up to see Nurse Abigail looked over to him, but even though she obviously knew what he had done she wasn't even acknowledging it. She acted like it was the most normal thing in the world.

He stood back up awkwardly. He couldn't touch his knees together and gave up, going to sit back down on the plastic seat. There was definitely a bit of a waddle now. So in his least dignified way, he waddled back over to the chair and sat down. Slowly. Honestly compared to the messy diaper, this was nothing.

Moments after he sat down, the door opened up and Miss Kassia filled the space with her very intimidating presence. She looked like an unwavering titan.

She simply looked at him and said “Young Man.”

John felt his stomach tie in knots at that moment. He felt a half an inch tall and wanted to hide under the table. This woman was somehow terrifying by being calm.

Then Miss Kassia slowly sprouted a smile, and her posture relaxed. “Young Man, I present to you, your new legal Mommy.”

When she finished saying that, she stepped aside and it was Amanda's turn to fill the doorway. She looked like a giant angel with the light from the hallway outlining her from behind. And she looked just overwhelmingly happy and excited. Not just her broad smile but her posture, her eyes, her step. Everything about her seemed filled to the brim with excitement.

John stood up as Amanda bounded the space that took him ten steps in only two.

There was a flash of arms and he was scooped up into the biggest warmest hug that he'd ever had, and would probably ever receive in his entire life. So he wrapped his arms around her neck and his legs around her torso and squeezed back hard. His reward was a great big kiss on the cheek.

The hug continued for a full minute before she whispered to him “You did so great, I knew you would!”

Shaking his head, he leaned back a bit and looked at her in confusion.

What do you mean, I didn't do anything?” He had absolutely no idea what she was talking about.

She laughed “Oh my sweet innocent John. You were being interviewed. We saw the whole thing from the office. They had to make sure that you actually came through a rift and not a runaway from some other country or something.”

Immediately John twisted in her grip and stared over at the black box on the counter, mumbling “Oh that's sneaky.”

Now closing in to share exciting moment, Miss Kassia and Nurse Abigail were both there.

Nurse Abigail chimed in “Most littles never notice the box.”

• Like 20

That was a cute chapter. I absolutely love the part of him holding onto her while they walked to the other room. I love how he was like, I could get out of this humiliating situation, but I'm far too committed to my decision to do so. It's a typical man thought process. I've lost count of how many times I've had that same thought. 

Alright, you blew my illusion of the big boss lady right at the end. I NEEDED her to remain a stone, a dominating force that everyone around her covers in fear and aww of her, maybe even a few damp panties from small accidents from a slight loss of control when her gaze lands on them.

My fantasy is now ruined. My thought of being an Amazon woman, bent over her knee getting spanked for filling the back of my panties from being afraid of her. Lol.

I absolutely love this story. 

My thought of being an Amazon woman, bent over her knee getting spanked for filling the back of my panties from being afraid of her.

Oh sweety. You thought for an instant that Miss Kassia would ever take it easy on an Amazon?

Poor thing.

40 minutes ago, Kat5 said:

Oh sweety. You thought for an instant that Miss Kassia would ever take it easy on an Amazon?

Poor thing.

But if she's not scary mean looking I won't end up filling my panties like a naughty Amazon. Then I'd never end up over her sexy lap getting spanked. 

Are you sure she wouldn't go easy on an Amazon? Are you saying she'd be more strict and no nonsense with an Amazon?

She just might be my favorite short term side character.

• Kat5 changed the title to Hiking to a new Life (Chapter 15 posted 10-28-23)

So sweet and awesome! I do also admit I am glad you put the date in the chapter. That was awesome and you could tell the genuineness of his feelings. Looking forward to more!

• Like 1
  • Kat5 changed the title to Hiking to a New Life (Chapter 39 posted 4-27-24)