LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Luvs

• 11 months later...

I'm sure this isn't ground breaking news, but Luvs has released a new diaper with 'stretchier sides'. The commercial states it has like 5-6 Inchs more stretchyness...

I'm sure TBs/ABs still can't wear them, but has anyone actually tried? I'm probually guessing they're as stetchy as Pampers.

They do stretch better then Pampers & they are better than Pampers. I wear them all the Time. They fit perfectly

But what's your waist measurement?

And what's this new diaper called??

-Sophie

I'm a 30 inch waist. Luvz Bear stretch Size 6. You should beable to fasten both sides Not have Problems for a while. I Use a safty Pin on both side for added suport. If they pop loose Use the safty pin. I pull the stretchy part of the Diaper & stick the pin though it & refasten works for me. The Daiper is really a good fit & does stay on. I do not double the diaper. One diaper works good. I change my Diaper my Daiper on average about 4 times a day. I don't a problem with it. It's really tricky but the safty pin works very good. If want to wear Baby Diapers & are no more than a 32 waist this methed works. Use the large size safty pins. If you are still not sure on how they will fit buy a small pack with about I think 18 in them. I really not sure how much a small pack is I buy the mega back with 76 for $20.00 at wal-mart

I'm sure this isn't ground breaking news, but Luvs has released a new diaper with 'stretchier sides'. The commercial states it has like 5-6 Inchs more stretchyness...

I'm sure TBs/ABs still can't wear them, but has anyone actually tried? I'm probually guessing they're as stetchy as Pampers.

... now that is a huge bump....

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly dont think the cruisers size 7 are all that big anyway... but i may be bias... as i dont fit in any baby diapers... *pouts* i need a diet...

-Sophie

For a baseline goodnites over 60 lb. are a good fit and pull-ups 4T/5T fit ok but do not hold much for me.

Pampers 7 I can just get on but the tapes pop within minutes.

For the size 6 bear hugs they go on and stay for awhile (15 - 30 minutes) until usually the tape pops.

*huggies* baby eddie

Also they (Pampers) are advertising that they have improved the tapes on the cruisers line for a 60% better hold, I believe. Baby go grips or whatever. I'm still a 29" waist and can't fit into any of them BTW.

• 1 month later...

Im defiantly going to follow up on this forum. Right know i can easily fit into the new pampers size 7 diapers, and i don't seem to be having any problems with the tapes so farl. Im going to go out and buy some Luvs and see what they are like. Ill get back to everyone here and let you know what i find or come check out my blog

The Luvs 6 fit very similarly to the Pampers size 7. I have a 32" waist and I can fit into them, but like everybody else says, the part where the tape connects rips off eventually. I have that problem with the Pampers size 6 and 7 as well.

I had forgotten what Luvs smelled like. They haven't changed their scent much in the last 10 years.