LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What do you think of FetLife?

I like this website for AB/DL content, I met some awesome local people there. I think it's also a good website if you have unusual kinks like forced lobotomies and ECT, body modification like amputee stuff. I'm a disability devotee myself They cater for everyone. What do you think of FetLife?

1 hour ago, Goerge said:

I like this website for AB/DL content, I met some awesome local people there. I think it's also a good website if you have unusual kinks like forced lobotomies and ECT, body modification like amputee stuff. I'm a disability devotee myself They cater for everyone. What do you think of FetLife?

It's full of jerks and lying a**holes.

That is like asking me what I think of "Keeps". Since I am not losing hair. I do not have a hair losss problem. Therefore I do not need it. So I have no opinion or knowledge. FetLife is BDSM, with any AB, DL, AK or LG as almost an afterthought or secondary. I have all the resources I need, either here or on my own webhositing. I have th4e "Baby Powder Shootout" here, I have the two "BabyDoll" DIY items her; personal care and diaper, here and will have the BabyDoll Diaper Changte kit here (in the "Albums", rubber panties'R'US is kind of split with the main body on my webhost and the reviews here and LITTLE CHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSEis is also split between here and my webhost. I also have other albums and things. I have the full set of options from here, including (albeit unrelated to ABDL) a Club. You can have all you need here, and AB and DL are this site's PRIMARY subject. IN fact, the resources here are under-utilized. I still have the elements for the Diaper Museum that was to be part of this site and I have my own mini-museum. The Rubber Panty Hall of Fame with ads for items from 1871 to 1953. There are also the things in my siggy that promote activitity under the slogan DOIN is LIVING and LIVING is DOING such as Goodies, Playroom, Adult KId and Little Girl forums links and Little Girl Lessons. My Blog has been out of order for awhile and I have not checkdd to see if that has been remedied. Also, DD would be the logical choice for contacts as it would have the most persons with whom I would have common interests, if they were not such introverts. Between here and my own resources, which I link to here. I want for nothing and all that makes it unsatisfactory is the general torpidity around here.. Anyone else could do as I do, which I explain how in a number of places and encourage. If you cannot find what you want here, you can change that if you just get up and dance. That you do not is on you. I have nothing against FetLife, It is just not for me. If I wereBDSM I would be over there in full leather with a whip in each hand

Why do I need anywhere else. The only better would be a purely ABLG site. SissyKiss used to have some LG-useful items, but that was before LG and Sissy became so very different that they are pretty incompatible and Some noted LG's still use some SissyKiss facilities but those are not specifically sissy and I have not been there for years. In the moughts, I had an email at Mrs. Silk's but that was bdore the sharp divide betwen LG and Sissy and that site is gone to the best of mi knowlecge. If I were Sissy, SK would be my primary site. If I coul get the kind f money I need to throw around, RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME would be a primary VLG/LG site with profiles, a BBS, albums, email, blogs, clubs,, activities and some 10 mb of user space with instruction on how to maximize it. You can already get some usful things like a DIY calling card kit and a "webstie creation studio" (If you have a moderate command of general HTML. I'd like to get a combo HTML/WYSIWYg editor. I used ot supply PageBreeze, which was VERY good but they went dirty, budling crapware in the free adition. I would love to get the page editor they use here for the "About Me"). I have built a profile page template and cal buiold a specifically LG album template with intstructions and the studio does have the .exe for a web album gnerator but one would need her own webhost and the studio, FairyWand does link to two places to get clean, decent freeware., but it is not what I would like to do since you would need to know a bit of code and have webspace and I do not know of free, adult-friendly webspace providers that do not use ads and for some pretty hideous stuff though my webhost, Exmasters does have some very good and inexpensive plans, as premium plands og and they are adult friendly. But enve the smallest usuable plan has  a fiar larger space than one would need to build a "room" (about 5 to 10 mb) if used right; the origianl RRGH was on a 12 mb Friendpages, then  Talk Ciity free webhost, then Geocities between 1999 and 2003)

It's kinky facebook.  As such, there are a few good people and a ton of terrible people who want you to know their opinion all day every day (and in groups with any semblance of power exchange, they think you DESERVE to hear their opinion).

We get that here, too, of course.  It's just easier to mute the known offenders.

40 minutes ago, jeremy12312 said:

It's kinky facebook.  As such, there are a few good people and a ton of terrible people who want you to know their opinion all day every day (and in groups with any semblance of power exchange, they think you DESERVE to hear their opinion).

We get that here, too, of course.  It's just easier to mute the known offenders.

A kinky Facebook is an excellent description.   And just like Facebook (and most social media), it’s full of fake profiles, scammers and advertisements.   If you take all that in stride and expect it, it’s a fun place to browse.   

it reminds me of Dave Chappelle’s Internet skits

Joey

• Haha 1