LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going to London next week.

I'm going to London next week with family and was wondering what the restroom facilities were like? I have urge incontinence and wonder if I should wear briefs while out visiting the many historical and family type places that my daughter-in-law has planned for the family to see? We are not staying in the same place overnight so I can wear them without being discovered as they would have caused questions from my two young granddaughters. Thank you for your answers in advance.

P.S. We will be taking public transportation to get around.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, tigercub59 said:

I'm going to London next week with family and was wondering what the restroom facilities were like? I have urge incontinence and wonder if I should wear briefs while out visiting the many historical and family type places that my daughter-in-law has planned for the family to see? We are not staying in the same place overnight so I can wear them without being discovered as they would have caused questions from my two young granddaughters. Thank you for your answers in advance.

P.S. We will be taking public transportation to get around.

Don't drink tea at breakfast.  Make use of all the opportunities for a pee.  You can probably wear an Anorak most of the time that you are out, which doesn't draw the eye to the good quality nappy that you wear, just in-case.

Re-hydrate in the evening and take good bed protection.

• Like 1

Great place, but definitely wear something and be ready to do a ton of walking.  When out and about and I needed a bathroom, we would  go to an old pub.  Museum's do have them at least, so make use of them at every opportunity.

• Like 1

Thank you for your response. I'll keep the fluids at a minimum. Not incontinent at night and where I'm staying I have my own bathroom. Also going over to Paris for a day on the train to see the Eifel Tower and the Louvre Museum any tips for that day?