LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rearz Onesies (Diaper Shirts, Snap-T's)

I wanted to take a moment to comment on the quality of the onesies (snap-T's, diaper shirts) that I've bough from Rearz over the years. The very first one I ever bought, a white one, in medium, is finally starting to show its age, with one of the snaps developing a hole behind it. This probably has much to do with the fact that it's my only medium-sized onesie, and I still wear it occasionally, although it's snug, and I'm a large, these days. The white ones aren't crisp white anymore, but I've long since moved to buying them in black or dark grey, because a white onesie will betray the ghost of a printed or coloured diaper, whereas the darker material remains opaque. The aforementioned white onesie has been in my inventory for probably 6 years or more - I bought it in person in the Rearz store, before they moved, and way before I imagined I'd ever go 24/7. It's been washed hundreds of times. Onesies that look like plain t-shirts have since become an indispensable part of my "out in public" wardrobe. 

So, this is a product line that they do well, over at Rearz. 

• Like 2

100% agree!   I’ve had several from Rearz and they not only fit well, are comfortable and cute to boot, these are well made and last.

Who doesn’t like snug and snaps between the legs?   

joey

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I also have a Rearz onesie which has lasted several years. It's white tank-top style in a lightweight cotton, perfect for summer weather.

@Joey_AB_DL to answer your question about snug and snaps, I'm actually partial to back zip-up onesies these days. It discourages me from undoing my onesie.