LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic backed with landing zone

southerndl

Good morning!!  

So, I need some advice.  

I have been wearing diapers for close to a year now.  My husband has asked me to go 24/7 as much as I can.  I’m a teacher so I wear pull ups to school and change as soon as I get home.  

I have really been enjoying the new NS Airlock.  I can come home, put on a 6 hour one and change into my Megamax before bed and it’s been perfect.  Living in the Deep South, the cloth back has been nice.  But what I love most is the landing zone.  I have never found a diaper without one that I like.  They always fall down and the second chance tape ones have been a failure too.  

Are there any smaller capacity plastic backed diapers that have a landing zone too?  I like the smaller capacity ones to use for around 6 hours or so since I wear a Megamax for nighttime use.  I like to be as discreet as possible when out and about.  

Also, don’t judge - but…..

I have a pretty nosy family.  If my love for diapers was ever discovered, I want to have a story.  Lol.  What issues could I potentially have that doesn’t respond to meds or therapy?  Again, don’t judge.  I just want to have something to shut down the conversation.  And no, “I love diapers” isn’t one of them.  🙂

Ya’ll have a great day!!

• Like 3

Have you tried any of the Rearz "Lil" series of diapers - the Lil' Monsters, Lil' Splash and Lil' Bella's? They're my go-to product for daytime-weight plastic backed diapers, and they have a good, solid landing zone and excellent tabs. They also come in white in the form of their InControl brand's Essential product. They are good for 6 hours for sure. 

Google OAB symptoms, and urge incontinence. These can be resistant to treatment, are not totally debilitating, and are more common in women. The alternative to diapers to manage protracted OAB tends to be clunky solutions involving bags that look awful, and are even worse for women. 

6 hours ago, nappy-cub said:

With regards to a potentially story, maybe say that you are doing a science topic at school? So having enough for one per person for the class and looking at how they are made and capacity they can hold?

Bad idea in my opinion.  No one is going to buy a story that you are doing a science project at school involving you, your students and diapers.  Not only is it a bad idea and bad excuse, if it got out or back to people whom you work with or parent's of the students at your school (I heard about this as a rumor, Mr. Principal and school board.  Is one of your teachers doing some kind of science experiment involving your students and diapers?), even if not true, it might be the end of your career and lots of bad media!  Just don't even take a chance on a story like that.  It's not worth it.  If students are asked, they will all say, "WTF?  Never heard of any experiments with diapers at all" and then what new story will you come up with to try and explain?  Just overall bad idea and no!

If it happens, which I doubt, "have a pretty nosy family.  If my love for diapers was ever discovered, I want to have a story.  Lol.  What issues could I potentially have that doesn’t respond to meds or therapy?  Again, don’t judge.  I just want to have something to shut down the conversation."  Just say it's an issue you are working through like many people start having around middle age and this is just something to help with it for now.  All the bladder control commercials on TV means most people are aware if those situations and makes it the best answer if you have to explain.  Better yet, "Nothing you need to concern yourself about" should put an end to noisy questions.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Bad idea in my opinion.  No one is going to buy a story that you are doing a science project at school involving you, your students and diapers.  Not only is it a bad idea and bad excuse, if it got out or back to people whom you work with or parent's of the students at your school (I heard about this as a rumor, Mr. Principal and school board.  Is one of your teachers doing some kind of science experiment involving your students and diapers?), even if not true, it might be the end of your career and lots of bad media!  Just don't even take a chance on a story like that.  It's not worth it.  If students are asked, they will all say, "WTF?  Never heard of any experiments with diapers at all" and then what new story will you come up with to try and explain?  Just overall bad idea and no!

Yeesh, way to just completely trash my suggestion! Only had it in mind for a family member asking who had no links to the school.