LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thoughts on ABDL cloth Backed Diapers?

JohnVZoid

To be clear, I'm talking about things like ABU AlphaGatorz, Little Kings, and anything that might be Comparable if another brand has a Similar model.

Honestly, if these Cloth Backed diapers can't win people over that have a Grudge against Cloth Backed (since there are Medical Adult Diaped brands that are Cloth Backed, and they Suck)

I haven't had any issues out of the Few cases I've had of them the Last time I felt I was enjoying my ABDL Side.

I like the ABU ALphaGatorz and Little Kings - they're more than a novelty, they're actually pretty decent diapers. However most cloth-backed diapers underperform, unfortunately. I do wish they'd make an ABDL-printed version of a stretchy cloth-backed diaper like the Tena Stretch Ultra; I use those as gym diapers - they only need to last a couple of hours but I like the slimness and silence of them. However, it would be great if they didn't look like I was buying them at a hospital, lol. 

I have been on a huge Tykables Animooz kick lately. I think they may be my absolute favorite diaper period. I don't have any problems with weeping. Maybe a little more on the smell side but that is after extended use (12+ hours)

ABU Cushies diapers come in both plastic and cloth back. They have one large Velcro tape and I wore one last night and got up early this morning very wet and continued to wet after I was up. They perform well.👍