LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is there anyway you can Block People

Kaylaindiapers

16 hours ago, Kaylaindiapers said:

Couple people on here annoy the shit out of me so disrespectful to others on the board and they keep looking at my profile for some reason… Would like to block them so I don’t see all ten of their role plays..

Thanks, K 

@Kaylaindiapers,

Voyeurs on this and other sites tend to troll loking for females online due to, in reality, being ostracized for similar behaviour in real life.

To answer your question, on this site there is no real way to block a person, but you can 'ignore' a member and their posts etc. This is done by moving your mouse up to the person's avatar and waiting until the full version of their profile shows. At the bottom of that box is three buttons, and by clicking on the button on the left labelled 'Ignore'. This will open a page with a selection of check boxes for you to select as you wish. At the bottom of said page is a confim button.

In relation to stopping someone accessing your profile, I suggest you contact moderators and see how they might help you.

• Thanks 1

Thanks i appreciate it.. 

They have five role plays and the most responses they have is three!  They keep looking at my profile and I’vs tried contacting them to ask them nicely to just play one or two role plays but for some odd reason they think they need to keep making five role plays and it keeps knocking other role plays back… I’ve been here for a Long time and my partners don’t play every day and I have to go bump them so they can easily find their role plays all cause two people are so disrespectful and think they need to make five different role plays with three responses…  

Thanks again! 

• Like 2