LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Subs?

Im rarely on these boards commenting, just lurking for the most part. but this is too good of a thread to pass up.

I have to admit, Ive been into diapers about my entire life so far. I get that nervous rush going out and buying diapers, however recently started ordering more quality diapers through XP.

the bdsm, sub/dom, diaper play excites me. ....a LOT. I love being diapered, and spanked.

I wear as often as possible when at home. There is nothing better than a crinkly diaper!

my girlfriend and I have a few "toys", a swing, some ramps with wrist locks etc. but she seems to be more into the bondage end of things than the diapers. I guess its a good compromise, at least I get to see her in diapers sometimes.

I've had past subs I introduced to this-some got into it-others just did it to please me. I liked doing it with the ones who enjoyed it more. When someone is dominating you using diaper control-it can be a very intense experience. Having to kneel naked in front of a fully dressed Dom......begging to have control of the holes between your legs taken away-by the diapers you are holding out to him-is very humbling. Ankles held in his hand,lying on your back with the diaper being pushed under your hips-your crotch and ass being rubbed down with an anti rash ointment.....being pinned in snugly-the pants slipped up over.

You know that he isn't joking. You are NOT getting out of them until they have been used. It's very inexorable to be bound in a thick cloth diaper-unable to move-while an enema slowly fills you. The tube comes out,and you struggle for control. But you lose the battle, and you mess yourself-over and over again......Your Dom cleans you up, and puts you into a nice clean one.

Or you both end up so excited that you have explosive sex-it's all good.

There's a huge amount of trust and intimacy involved in doing something like this.

I miss it.............

I actually joined. It's almost totally ab-and no one is doing anything. I'd rather have an active membership. All lurkers and no talkers is basically nothing.

There seems to be a lot of that in the ABDL community. Its also coupled with a lot of flakes unfortunately. One of my BDSM friends is currently looking for a baby boy for him to do as he pleases with. He finds lots of people who are interested but few to follow through. Its like once they get a chance to partake in their fantasy the don't know what to do with themselves.

I know that once I came out with my ABDL side to my wife it was very difficult for me to actively participate in my diaper stuff and talk about it with her even though she is supportive. Maybe its because a lot of us have only had the ability to discuss our feelings VIA internet therefore making it difficult for live chat, discussion, or active participating difficult? Who knows. There are a few Diaper subs out there willing to participate live, just give it time and be patient. They will come out of the wood works.

~Brian

I've been really lucky in my relationships. I always seem to land on a boy with a deep masochistic streak. The problem is that his submission can take any form and it's usually about wanting to be a girl, not a baby. Lucky for me my horny ass is into almost everything dom/sub. (Except furries...I know this sounds ironic coming from an AB/DL board but...i...just..don't understand.)

One thing that helps is being psychologically attuned to your love interest. I enjoy psychoanalyzing everything, and you can learn a lot about a person from their offhand remarks to the way they interact with other people that may reveal hidden desires. Of course you could also be horribly wrong, or projecting your own desires onto that person. This is not an exact science. One must be objective, alert and patient. Psychoanalyzing from a distance is a very hard thing to do.

I don't want to paint myself as Freud here but this technique has helped me tremendously. I have never ended up with a dom, because I don't want a dom. And I know how to sort the delicious submissive sissy slaves from the vanilla and dominant suitors.

Another thing that helps lure a baby out of an unwilling lover is to be nurturing. "But I don't want to be nurturing!" you cry, "I want to spank their ass and crush them beneath a tidal wave of sexual humiliation!" TOUGH SHIT you greedy pervert! Do you really expect someone to debase themselves to farthest possible extent they can only to be further degraded and come back smiling? Well, yes, you do. And one day they may come back smiling, wiggling for more, but today is not that day! You must build trust! You must establish that you are discreet, caring and understanding before you can whip them to shreds!

Why? So your submissive knows they can reveal this side of themselves without you telling everyone at the local bar about it. And more importantly, they want to know that when they do reveal this incredibly vulnerable side to you, you will still look at them with respect once its over.

The more comfortable they become with you fucking them in diapers the more they won't require that look of respect, because they will have faith in you. Faith that you are still respectful and discreet when not being the sexual tyrant of their dreams.

And that's how you lure the baby out!

I'd just like to underline how important offhand remarks are. Let me share a story..

My boyfriend pulled out all the stops on our first Valentine's day together. Roses on the bed, sexy lingerie, flowers, poetry, everything. Our relationship was three months old at the time. As I lay on the bed he sprinkled rose petals over my lower extremities, pulled my lacy panties over them and remarked at how the whole combination resembled a diaper. AH HA! The man's a twisted freak like me! Who else would create a makeshift diaper and then comment on it as a prelude to sex but a DL-in-waiting?!

Very few people have the chutzpah to be open about this kink. No one is going to say "okay, you got me, i want to shit myself in a diaper." It's just not that easy. Even my boyfriend didn't seem to like it when I first suggested it although I knew he wanted it. People are scared. It takes a lot of guts to indulge in this type of sexy time and many people are comfortable smothering that desire with fear.

I've had quite a few past girlfriends that I got into diapers-they were into the whole bdsm thing to begin with. Already subs, just not into it before they met me (I can be very persuasive)

And if they hard limited diapers-I just didn't get involved with them.

I guess it's just that this site seems to attract more abs-then diaper lovers. The whole age play thing seems odd to me-not much of a turn on.

• 1 month later...

And in the long run I gave up on bcom.

They wouldn't let me post even really tame diaper pictures on my profile-then kept billing me when I requested to be taken off of premium status-even though the email notification said that they had cancelled the premium membership. I finally created some fake drama in one of the forums to get them to totally suspend my account. And got a new bank card to make sure they wouldn't be billing me again.

What a hassle.

I won't go back there. Excessive censorship and poor business practices just don't make it worth while.