LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Subs?

Just venting a little angst here.

I'm a DL bdsm top who likes Dominating fem subs in diapers. I can't whine too much,having some in the past who submitted to this-but just to please me. But that was really it-they had no enthusiasm for it. Everyone else I come across seems to have her love of diapers linked to some sort of an AB thing-and I'm just not the daddy sort.

It just gets a bit frustrating-any diaper slaves out there want to talk about something similar? Or your experiences in dealing with the bdsm community,and this fetish? You need not be female to post.

I've been in a relationship for 10 years with my boyfriend. He has a mild diaper fetish, VERY mild, and probably just to entertain me. I always wanted to be a diaper sub but I can't get him into the sort of play I want to do. So maybe us girls are out there, just circumstances are entertaining us away from it :(

If it helps I'd be your sub if I could, I'd love it.

I've been in a relationship for 10 years with my boyfriend. He has a mild diaper fetish, VERY mild, and probably just to entertain me. I always wanted to be a diaper sub but I can't get him into the sort of play I want to do. So maybe us girls are out there, just circumstances are entertaining us away from it :(

If it helps I'd be your sub if I could, I'd love it.

Really !!!!! Would you allow yourself to be bound and pampered for an entire day ?

there are a few diapered slaves around.....i am a 24/7 slave who enjoys diaper play..............the ab thing is a part of me.......but definitely not an "all the time thing"........my Daddy is also my Master and while i call Him Daddy most of the time.........the Master/slave aspect of O/our relationship is 24/7.........the Daddy/baby aspect is occasional....

i have a hard time understanding the 24/7 ab role myself..........i enjoy ageplay now and then.......but being ab 24/7 really holds little desire.....to me it would make the ab time W/we do spend less special...

Thank, Rosie and jennie.

This isn't a 24 7 thing for me. It's just fun to do on occasion...I'm a bondage fanatic and love the uninhibited feeling of having a diapered girl around. There's a lot of trust and intimacy involved in it-and most bdsm people think it's gross-and hard limit it.

Just don't give up TopGuy....i really think the girl You are looking for exists....she just isn't waving a "i'm into being forced to wear a diaper" banner....

In the old yahoo user rooms i was a member of a F/family room....W/we actually built a strong online F/family that in many instances became real life associations...many of U/us visit and keep close contact to this day.

The interesting thing is that several of the F/family members actually took an interest in my diaper fetish, they not only accepted that i and another couple of ab/dl's who also belong to DD (waves to bri and nicki) were into age play, and diapers.......but i know that at least 4 of them have actually done some experimenting and a couple of them i know have even come to enjoy diapers.

You're right...diapers are a hard limit for many.........but i truely believe that there are at least a few out there that don't even know that they too might have an interest in diapers.....they just haven't been turned on to it yet.......

Heck...my own Master had never heard of AB/DL when W/we met....but i was upfront about it from day one............and He's always embraced it like it's almost as strong a pleasure for Him as it is for me...........for a long time i thought He was just playing along.........but the other day i said something about how He must of thought me so weird when i told Him about it the first time..............and He responded by asking (quite sincerely)..."did i ever consider that He found it intriguing?"............i'm a hard sell... so i still think He had to think i was pretty weird...heck even i think it's weird........but..........i also sorta am beginning to believe that even though it wasn't something He'd thought of before.........He did find some aspect of it of interest.....

anyway....best of luck...

jennie

Mommie an I are very much into BDSM and that is actually how we met. We do not live a 24/7 BDSM lifestyle and I am more of a baby-sub than a baby-slave.

It is very true that diapers are a big turn off for a lot of people in the BDSM community no matter what their gender. So many think that it is the same thing as watersports or scat play. I have found that I am in the closet in that community despite the fact that they are suppose to be the most 'open-minded' people around. It has even gotten to the point where now that I have to wear pretty much 24/7, we have removed ourselves from the 'public' BDSM community and only play at home.

On a good note, check out http://www.bondage.com They have a group area and there is a group called, "Ageplay with Diapers". These are people who are into both BDSM and diaperplay.....You never know :)

Good luck on your search

Yeah I'd love it, but I don't think I'd ever be able to muster leaving the house. But bound up in a room, definitely.

Rosie,

Cool ! I could think of many possibilities within the house. While this would be happening , would you need constant attention or are you ok with being left alone like that for a little bit ? I've gotta pry some now. I rarely ( never ) get this side of a conversation fron anyone.

there are a few diapered slaves around.....i am a 24/7 slave who enjoys diaper play..............the ab thing is a part of me.......but definitely not an "all the time thing"........my Daddy is also my Master and while i call Him Daddy most of the time.........the Master/slave aspect of O/our relationship is 24/7.........the Daddy/baby aspect is occasional....

i have a hard time understanding the 24/7 ab role myself..........i enjoy ageplay now and then.......but being ab 24/7 really holds little desire.....to me it would make the ab time W/we do spend less special...

I have been into my abdl/bdsm relationship for over 5 years now. I met my Daddy through an ABDL group. I was very interested in AB but Daddy showed me so much more about things and exposed me to BDSM. I am very happy he showed me those things and ABDL is not a lifestyle thing. It is something we do for fun. I am almost always his submissive tho. I don't know if i consider it 24/7 yet but I want it to be and I try hard to do it. I consider myself to be in training.

So it is possible to turn a AB girl into a submissive girl where diapers can be a punishment too.

Melly

It's interesting when you get to know people how much more accepting they are. At our local munch I think quite a few people know we're into ab/dl stuff. I didn't tell anyone the first day but after a while being more comfortable with it I told a few. I actually found out someone else was into age play and even tried diaper play themselves. My advice is get to know people and broach the subject. Most people in BDSM are experimentally minded. A lot of 'hard limits' aren't really that, just knowledge holes where people don't understand stuff.

I've recently been exploring bondage more, I've always had fantasys but I've been bound for real and I love it, and my playmate isn't really into diapers, but I think we're going to integrate diapers into the bondage, with the puppy gloves and everything, I'm really excited.

I like pacifiers and soft things, but I don't babytalk or anything like that. I want to be kept in diapers, and that can be a 24/7 thing, I'm a sub at heart and Ideally I'll find the right guy to care for me in that way. Until then, I guess I'll just have to diaper myself and get tied up by friends once in a while :)

I'd be happy to be left alone, but I am a leo and I do like attention. I'd want to be locked up so I couldn't get out of it, but would require that safety word so its not dangerous.

I've never did the safe word thing. I guess I should but my mouth is usually so silenced by something that I couldn't get it out anyways.

I don't really live in a Dom/sub relationship, but it's pretty close. My girlfriend is very submissive and adores being dominated and spanked. I introduced her to diapers last year and she really took to it. She gets extra turned on when I diaper her and I've even come home at night to find her sleeping in a diaper. She often wakes up wet and insists that she needs punished for it. =)

There are definitely subs out there. In fact, I've had three relationships with women where they actually got into the whole diaper thing after I introduced them to it.

Hmm,I'm not seeing a group on bcom by that name.......I hope it wasn't pulled.

I'm a paying member there-my nick is Rrafe. I can start a group...it would be private. Drop me a

line if interested.

http://bondage.com/groups/10225/group.html

There is the link to the group. We are Mommie_and_angel on bcom.

ok,so I finally found the bcom group. Bunch of ab people who aren't talking. I'll see about setting up more of a dl thing with some bdsm instead.

I actually joined. It's almost totally ab-and no one is doing anything. I'd rather have an active membership. All lurkers and no talkers is basically nothing.

I'm a sub and definately into the diaper scene. I have a Top , but we do not do the diaper thing. I would like to find someone who I could indulge this side of my life with, but for now the diapers are in private. The inter-net has opened a few doors, but nothing solid yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sub, LG, DL, and sort-of-AB.

Sub all the time

LG most of the time (when I dont need to hide it, which is surprisingly often)

DL for play mostly, willing to go 24/7 possibly, it does turn me on - not all that much into public humiliation though (or pain for that matter)

AB during intimate play and/or at night time, depends on dom

I don't mind bondage as long as its not to inflict physical pain (ropes that definitely hurt and such)

My experience with diapers is limited...but I can be pretty willing, and I don't mind new things. I want to be dominated.

What I can say is that stories of diaper/bondage are a definite turn on.

And while I'm very curious and interested in diaper-play, I haven't had the chance to try real ones (only makeshift), or anyone to dominate me in that way (except for online, but meh). I'm too shy to buy them...and I think it wouldn't be the same alone, too.

AB-side limits: I can walk, don't mind being carried (and I'm a lightweight), I can talk (unless I got a pacifier or something), I can talk with correct syntax and such (I don't like to fake it), I can wet and/or mess but at the discretion of the dom (I know some dont like to clean up messy ones)

LG-side perk: I love lolita fashion

I've not really been involved into BDSM communities either online or offline. I did introduce Dom/sub elements, diaper play and LG to guys before (who didn't know about it before)...though online.

I'm a bit shy and looking for longterm commitment. I think I have this preconceived idea that it wouldn't be the same without love.