LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Mandy's Infinite Playtime

Hey there - long-time ABDL smut reader, first-time ABDL smut writer. This is something I've been putting together lately and while I expect to continue writing more, I feel ready to share the first few chapters. Would love to hear what you think! Here goes:

MANDY'S INFINITE PLAYTIME

You have already been on the road for a few hours, and Mandy hasn't stopped talking even long enough to take a breath. Usually by this point during your trip home from BabyCon, she is fast asleep, tuckered out from a full weekend of nonstop play. 

"When Katie comes over, I'm gonna show her all my stuffies," Mandy chirps from the backseat. "We're gonna play on the swings and the see-saw and the trampoline, and have so much fun!"

"I'm glad you made a new friend, princess," you say, subdued. 

Somehow, Mandy still has energy left to burn -- you, on the other hand, are exhausted. You spent the last 48 hours running yourselves ragged, trying your best to extract as much joy as you could from the country's largest annual ageplay meetup. That meant running back and forth across a massive convention center, meeting tons of new people, and hardest of all, trying to keep up with your overly excited adult baby who seems to never stop moving. By now, you're pretty used to the last part; after all, you and Mandy have been living the ageplay lifestyle full-time for about 5 years now. Still, keeping up with her at BabyCon is always a challenge.

You still have about an hour or so of driving before you get back home to the suburbs. To keep yourself awake, you try to ask Mandy as many questions as you can.

"So what was your favorite part of BabyCon this year?" you ask.

"Mmmmmm... the giant bubble bath!" she replies.

"That sure did look like fun," you say. "I wonder how much it costs to buy enough bubble liquid to fill a swimming pool that big."

"Probably like a billion dollars!"

"Maybe even two billion."

"I didn't even need floaties!" Mandy says, her face flushed with pride. "Everyone else was super jealous!"

"You've always been a good swimmer," you say. "It was nice of the BabyCon folks to give out free swim diapers for us to use, huh?"

"Yeah," Mandy replies. "They fit me so good."

"You looked adorable in them, too."

"I look adorable in everything, Daddy!"

She does have a point. You take a quick glance at Mandy through the rear-view mirror. The 29-year-old baby is strapped snugly into her oversized carseat. Her long, blonde hair, done up in pigtails, complements her bright, blue eyes that reflect the lights of the highway. She wears a frilly, pink sundress that covers her diaper enough to wear in public without raising suspicion, but it still looks decidedly infantile to the average person -- just the style Mandy likes best when you leave the house. She clutches her favorite stuffed animal, a smiling, orange-striped cat she calls Meowy, close to her chest with both hands during the entire ride.

"Are you gonna be able to get to sleep when we get home?" you ask. "Seems like you're still the little ball of energy you've been all weekend. It's past your bedtime, you know."

"I'm just so excited," Mandy says. "I made a new friend who actually lives close to us!"

"I know, sweetie, you haven't stopped talking about her."

"Katie is so cool," Mandy gushes. "I can't believe she just got into ageplay. She's such a natural baby."

"That's high praise coming from you," you say. "You're basically the queen of babies."

"Hey, I'm a big girl!" Mandy snaps. "I just like baby stuff sometimes."

"I don't know too many big girls who go through as many diapies as you, cutie."

"Dadddyyyyy...." she groans.

With that, Mandy goes quiet for the first time since you left the city. It only lasts a few seconds.

"So when can we have Katie over?" Mandy asks.

"I'll have to talk to her Mommy and work something out. She said she's a lawyer, so she probably has a pretty busy schedule."

"Katie's Mommy is so pretty, isn't she?"

"She is. Katie's a lucky girl," you say. "Did Katie mention how long they've been together?"

"She said they've been dating for almost a year but just moved in together," Mandy says. "I guess they experimented with ageplay before but just decided to go 24/7."

"Remember when we were in that phase?" you ask. "Back when this was all new?"

"It was so long ago, Daddy."

"I know," you reply. "Those days were fun, but I like where we are now. Don't you?"

"Yeah," Mandy says. "I don't miss being a grown-up."

It's music to your ears. You're far closer to Mandy as her Daddy than you ever were when you were just her boyfriend. She was actually the one who introduced you to ageplay -- one evening early in your relationship, she confessed to you that she had had a diaper fetish since she was a teenager. You were confused (and a little grossed out, to be honest) at first. But one experimental night letting Mandy wear diapers turned into another, and another after that. Before you knew it, she was wearing them during the daytime, too. Her baby side emerged gradually, almost subconsciously. By the time she called you Daddy for the first time, she was already wearing onesies and drinking from baby bottles. From there, it wasn't long until she was wearing and using diapers exclusively and asking you to buy her a crib to sleep in. Somewhere along the line, you realized you enjoyed your role in this lifestyle just as much as she did. Now, you do virtually everything for her, from changing her diapers to keeping her clean, fed, entertained, and everything in between. Looking at her in the rear-view mirror, you try to remember the last time Mandy wore adult underwear, or used a toilet, or even called you by your real name. You draw a blank.

Mercifully, Mandy yawns.

"Finally getting sleepy back there?" you ask.

"A little," she says. She brushes Meowy against her cheek and sticks her thumb into her mouth, letting her eyes close as she begins to suckle.

"We're almost home," you say.

You pull into the driveway about 15 minutes later. Mandy is fast asleep, her moistened thumb still hanging from her lips. You get out of the car, open the door to the backseat, and unstrap her from the carseat as quietly as you can. No such luck -- her eyebrows furrow and she emits a groan of discontent as she wakes up.

"Sorry, sweetie," you whisper. "Let Daddy take you inside, okay?"

"Okay," she mutters without opening her eyes.

One of the reasons your dynamic with Mandy works as well as it does is that you are tall and bulky while she is undeniably petite. You are well over a foot taller than her and she is lightweight enough that you can easily lift her into your arms. As gently as you can, you pull Mandy from the carseat and up against your chest. She instinctively wraps her legs around your waist and her arms around your neck, letting Meowy dangle against your back. She rests her head against your shoulder while you put one arm around her back and the other beneath her diapered butt. Unsurprisingly after your long trip, you feel that she is soaked.

You carefully unlock the front door while supporting Mandy and take her directly upstairs to the spare bedroom, which has served as her nursery for the last few years. You've spared no expense in transforming this room into Mandy's personal adult baby paradise. In addition to Mandy's crib, the room contains an adult-sized changing table, an oversized baby bouncer, a giant rocking horse, and dozens of toys. Beneath and around the changing table are stacks upon stacks of colorful diapers. Mandy's closet is packed to the brim with all manner of dresses, onesies, t-shirts, pajamas, and other infantile clothing. The walls are covered in unicorn-themed wallpaper, with "MANDY'S ROOM" spelled out in colorful letter-blocks at the center. But the main attraction - possibly Mandy's favorite possession of all - is a gigantic teddy bear nearly twice her size that sits slumped in one corner of the room. She calls him Bailey Bear, and you're sure she'll want to nuzzle up to him tomorrow after her weekend away.

You carefully set Mandy down on the changing table and take off her dress, trying as hard as you can to avoid disturbing her. Once it's off, you are reminded that Mandy is very much an adult, despite everything else about her. Her breasts are on the large side for her small frame. Her thick, wet diaper - with a colorful cartoon character printed on the front - hugs her wide, womanly hips. You untape her diaper as quietly as you can, revealing her fully-shaved mound, and gently clean her up with a baby wipe. Mandy whimpers and recoils a bit as the cold wipe brushes against her skin, but her eyes stay closed. She puts her thumb back into her mouth as you continue your work, slipping away the soiled diaper and replacing it with a new one. You sprinkle some baby powder on her and rub in some lotion. Then, you tape the new diaper shut and adjust the folds to ensure it fits her snugly. Normally, you'd put her in some pajamas next -- but tonight, you decide to keep her naked to minimize your chances of waking her. You lower the bars of her crib, then you gently lift her up off the changing table and under the covers, planting Meowy on the pillow next to her. Finally, you give her a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Goodnight, baby girl," you whisper. "I love you."

‐--------------

You awaken the next morning later than usual. A pang of guilt courses through you as you picture Mandy awake in her crib, bored and waiting for you to start her day. You quickly get yourself out of bed and walk down the hall to Mandy's nursery.

As soon as you open the door, an unmistakable odor hits your nose. 

Sure enough, your naked girlfriend is sitting upright in her crib. She seems already deep into a play session with Meowy, and it takes her a few seconds to realize you've entered the room.

"Hi Daddy!" Mandy exclaims happily.

"Good morning, baby," you say. "I hope you haven't been up too long. Daddy slept in a little too late today, huh?"

"It's okay," she says. "Me and Meowy were just talking about BabyCon."

"Oh yeah?" you say, approaching her crib and lowering its bars. "And what did Meowy think of it?"

"He liked it," she says matter-of-factly. "There were lots of cute stuffies there for him to play with."

"That's nice, honey," you reply. "Hey, it's a little stinky in here. Did you already make your morning poopy?"

Mandy's face cracks into a smile and she lets out a giggle.

"I dunno..." she says. "Maybe."

You smile back at her and roll your eyes. "Come here, you little stinker."

You turn Mandy around in the crib so her back is facing you. Then, you pull out the waistband of her diaper and peer inside.

"Shocker," you say. Mandy erupts into full-fledged laughter.

It feels strange when you actually think about it, but after all this time, you know Mandy's bodily functions well enough to predict them with reliable accuracy. She usually messes herself shortly after waking up, but the load sitting in the seat of her diaper this morning is on the small side. Unless she's holding more in, it's likely that she'll mess again later this afternoon. 

"Do you have anything left in you?" you ask Mandy. 

"No."

"Can you give Daddy a little push to make sure?"

You watch as Mandy lies down on her stomach, spreads her legs, and strains herself. After a few seconds of pressuring her bowels, her body relaxes and she exhales hard.

"I got nothing else," she says.

"Okay, baby. Let's get you ready for bath time."

You lift Mandy onto the changing table, and as soon as you do, she starts to whine as if she's about to cry.

"What's wrong, princess?" you ask.

"Meowy!"

She motions toward the crib where her stuffed animal sits atop the covers. You quickly retrieve Meowy and reunite the pair, instantly calming Mandy. Still, for whatever reason, she looks a little perturbed. You know how to fix that.

"You know..." you say, "right before bath time would be a really bad time for a visit from..."

You abruptly start tickling Mandy's exposed ribs and stomach, making her collapse into a fit of frantic giggles. 

"...the tickle monster!"

She flails her arms and legs on the changing table as you continue teasing her, and you realize she's likely squishing the mess in her diaper all around, making your cleanup job tougher. You don't care, you decide. You just like seeing your adult baby girl happy. You let her catch her breath, then untape her diaper. Although it's a mess, it's still less of a job than you usually expect for her morning poop. You take a few minutes to wipe her clean while she occupies herself with her stuffed animal. Then, you help Mandy off the changing table, now completely naked from head to toe. You take her hand and you both head down the hall to the bathroom. She sits on the closed toilet while you run her a hot bath and add bubbles.

"Craving anything special for breakfast today?" you ask while the tub fills up.

"Hmmmmm..." Mandy mulls, "Mac and cheese?"

"That's not a breakfast, silly girl. What about some pancakes?"

"With chocolate chips?"

"Sure, cutie, with chocolate chips."

"'Kay," she says with a smile. "Yummy."

"Looks like it's a nice day outside," you say. "Maybe after breakfast we can go out in the backyard and play. How's that sound?"

"Yay!" she cheers.

Just like the nursery, you've spent some money over the last few years making the backyard as accommodating as possible for your and Mandy's lifestyle. You've had a full-scale, adult-sized playground built, complete with a swing set, a slide, a sandbox, and more. Mandy loves to stay active, and on nice days like today, it's not uncommon for her to spend several hours running around her playground. You've long suspected that she gets about as much exercise playing in the backyard as she used to get by going to the gym a few times per week - and her tight, fit body reflects that. 

You shut off the faucet and help Mandy into the bathtub. She eases into the steaming water with a long, comfortable sigh.

"How's the water?" you ask.

"So good," she moans, resting her head against the wall of the tub as you get to work washing her.

You use a soap-covered washcloth to scrub her neck, shoulders, and arms, taking advantage of a rare moment when Mandy is sitting still to cover as much ground as possible. It doesn't last long, however. Within moments, she is playing with the bubbles and her bath toys. A few months ago, you bought Mandy an alphabet set -- a collection of small, spongy letters that she likes to arrange into little messages on the walls of the bathtub while you clean her up. She is hard at work piecing together a word while you dutifully scrub her breasts, stomach, and hips.

"Look," she says, turning your attention to her arrangement. 

You look at the wall of the tub, where Mandy has written out the word, "KISS". You look back at Mandy, whose eyes are closed and lips are puckered. You waste no time leaning in for a kiss, and although you start to pull away after a quick peck, Mandy has other plans. She puts one of her wet hands behind your neck and holds your head in place. Within seconds, your quick peck turns into a full-on makeout session. 

Intimacy is still a big part of your relationship since Mandy became a full-time adult baby, although it has changed somewhat. Your dynamic with your girlfriend has become so nurturing and familial that it sometimes feels wrong to engage her sexually -- almost like you're taking advantage of her. But Mandy finds ways to make it clear that she still has the libido of an adult woman, and when she does, you're happy to oblige.

Mandy sighs softly as you massage her soapy breast, and her breath quickens as you move your hand further down her body. You grab the washcloth once again, move your hand underwater, and press it gently against her pussy. You find just the right spot and just the right motion to wash up her diaper area while pleasuring her at the same time, and as she loses herself in the throes of excitement, you take the opportunity to slyly scrub her legs as thoroughly as you can with your other hand.

"Keep going, Daddy," Mandy begs breathlessly. "Please, Daddy."

"Promise to be a good girl all day long?" you ask.

"I promise," she whispers.

"Say the words."

"I promise I'll be such a good girl for you, Daddy," she says.

You focus entirely on getting her off, and soon, Mandy seizes into an orgasm that renders her whole body suddenly stiff. She cries out in pleasure, digging her nails into the back of your neck hard enough to make you wince, but then relaxes her grip as she catches her breath.

Mandy is quiet and tame as you wash her hair, help her out of the tub, and dry her off with a pink towel. You then lead her back into the nursery where you get her into a new diaper -- this one has the word "BABY" printed in rainbow-colored lettering all over it.

"I think these are my favorite diapers," you say. "I mean, you're cute in any diaper, but seeing you toddling around in these ones just does something special for me."

"I like 'em too," Mandy says. "And they're comfy."

"How about just a t-shirt today so we can see your pretty diapie all day long?"

"Okay, Daddy," Mandy replies.

You retrieve a white t-shirt with red hearts on it from Mandy's closet and slip it over her shoulders. The hem of the shirt rests just above the waistband of her diaper, and with that, she is ready for the day. You lift Mandy into your arms and take her downstairs, setting her down on the living room floor to play with Meowy and her other toys while you make breakfast.

"Daddyyyyy," she calls from the other room after 15 minutes or so.

"What is it, hun?"

"Thirstyyy," she responds. 

"Come on in," you say. "Pancakes are just about done."

Mandy enters the kitchen. As she often is, she is sucking her thumb, and clings to Meowy with her other four fingers. You serve up two plates of chocolate chip pancakes, then grab one of Mandy's baby bottles from the kitchen cabinet and fill it with milk. 

"Can you hold the bottle yourself without spilling like a big girl or do I need to hold it for you?" you ask as you hand her the bottle.

"I can do it," she says, frowning as if offended by the very question. She grasps the bottle with both hands and presses the rubber nipple to her lips. You both sit at the table and eat your pancakes, chatting away as you do. Mandy has an adult-sized highchair and sometimes asks you to feed her bite by bite, but most days she eats on her own at the table unless she's feeling particularly babyish. Soon, you're both finished, and Mandy drinks down the last of her milk as you clean the dishes.

"Let's go play!" Mandy shouts, already halfway through the door to the backyard.

------------------

When it comes to Mrs. Rose, you and Mandy often say that you won the neighbor lottery.

As your house is at the end of your street, Mrs. Rose is your only neighbor. She is an elderly woman who lives by herself since her husband died a few years before you and Mandy moved in, and as her name might suggest, she spends much of her twilight years in her garden. 

You tried your best to be discrete when you first built your backyard into a playground, but as you added more amenities and Mandy started spending more time using them, discretion became increasingly impossible. You were mortified the first time Mrs. Rose poked her head over the fence and saw your adult girlfriend happily playing on the swings, her diaper on full display. You had been mentally preparing for this conversation for weeks before it happened, trying to think of a way to explain your unconventional lifestyle in a way that would preserve your friendly relationship with your neighbor. 

Surprisingly, she didn't ask questions. Instead, she simply called Mandy adorable, wished her a fun afternoon of play, and went back to her gardening. In the years since, she has gifted Mandy several outfits, toys, and home-baked snacks, and even offered to babysit should the need arise. You often wonder if Mrs. Rose realizes that Mandy is an adult at all, or if it's possible that she thinks your girlfriend really is just your oversized, infant daughter. It's not a conversation you particularly want to have, so you've never brought it up with her.

Mrs. Rose is watering her azaleas as Mandy races outside and plops her diapered butt down into the sandbox. 

"Good morning, sweet pea!" your neighbor calls from her yard. "Did you and Daddy have a fun weekend in the city?"

"It was so fun!" Mandy calls back. "I made lotsa new friends!"

"The flowers are looking great this year, Mrs. Rose," you say. "How are the vegetables coming in?"

"Well, the tomatoes are in tip-top shape, but the romaine is being stubborn," she responds. "And don't even get me started on the bell peppers. I'll be lucky if I get one good salad out of the garden this year."

"If anyone can do it, it's you," you say.

"You're the bestest grower ever!" Mandy adds.

"Well, if my sweet potatoes turn out half as sweet as you two, I might agree with you," Mrs. Rose says. "Have fun today!"

"Thanks, Mrs. Rose," you and Mandy say in unison.

Mandy begins crawling around the sandbox, picking up full handfuls of sand and letting them slowly slip through her fingers. She splashes around in the box as if it were a pool, and soon, she has visible clumps of sand all over her hair, shirt, and diaper.

"Baby, be careful," you scold, crouching down beside her and using your hands to dust her off. "You just got a bath, remember? Why don't we play on the swings or the slide instead?"

"Okay!" Mandy exclaims, already halfway across the yard as you stand back up. Sometimes it amazes you how fast she can move, especially while barefoot and wearing a thick, bulky diaper. As you watch her scamper away, you notice a decently-sized wet spot in her diaper that wasn't there a few moments ago. It doesn't seem to faze her in the slightest as she sits down on one of the swings. 

"Come push me, Daddy," she says.

You oblige, pushing her gently at first but steadily ramping up in intensity until Mandy is soaring high in the air and squealing with delight.

"Higher!" she calls.

"If you go much higher you're gonna fly off into space!" you say. 

You let her have her fun for a few more minutes, then gradually bring her back down to Earth.

"Did you talk to Katie's Mommy yet?" Mandy asks suddenly. You knew this was coming. 

"Tell you what," you say, "I'll text her right now."

You continue to push Mandy gently with one hand while you grab your phone and send a message to Katie's caregiver: "Hey Lisa - It's Jack from BabyCon. Mandy won't stop talking about how much fun she had with Katie! Have any availability coming up for a playdate?"

"Okay, I texted her," you tell Mandy, showing her the message.

"Yayyy," she cheers. "There's so much I wanna teach Katie."

Well, that's interesting. You can't really picture Mandy teaching anybody anything. You figured her interest was solely in playing, as it usually is.

"Oh yeah?" you ask, pushing Mandy again. "What are you gonna teach her?"

"You know," she says casually, "how to be a baby."

You can't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" Mandy asks.

"Well, how are you going to teach her to be a baby? What's so complicated about it?"

"I'll have you know I have a whole philosophy on how to be a good baby," she says.

"What? Oh, I have to hear this."

"Okay, well, did you notice how bent out of shape she got every time she used her diaper?" Mandy says.

"You were like that too, at one point," you remind her.

"No, I used to be embarrassed about having you change me," she says. "I never had a problem using my diapers."

"I seem to remember a phase when you used to avoid pooping for days at a time after we first decided the potty was off-limits for you," you say. "And then you'd cry and hide from me once you finally went."

"Well... at first I didn't think you'd still think I was pretty after changing my poopy diapies," she says. "It wasn't about using them, it was that I didn't want you to see. She's probably going through the same thing."

"So how are you going to help Katie avoid that?" you ask. "Embarrassment just happens. You can't talk someone out of feeling the way they feel, especially toward somebody else. Didn't you say Katie and her Mommy just started ageplaying 24/7? It's going to take some time for both of them to get used to it, just like it did for us."

"I can help change her mindset about it," Mandy says. 

For a moment, it crosses your mind that this is the most "grown-up" conversation you've had with Mandy in weeks. She doesn't usually use words like "philosophy" and "mindset". For whatever reason, she must feel pretty serious about being a mentor to Katie in her own way, and you don't want to spoil that for her.

"Well, what would you tell her?" you ask.

"Right now, she's probably thinking her Mommy expects her to do all this different stuff," Mandy says. "Be cute and sexy at the same time, help make decisions about how their dynamic is going to work, give her Mommy feedback about how she's doing as a caregiver. And it's really not like that. You only have one job as an adult baby and all that other stuff gets so much easier and happens naturally after that."

"And what's that one job?" you ask, genuinely curious. You're surprised that she's thought about this so deeply.

"Using your diapies, of course," she says. "It's not her role to think about any of that other stuff. That's her Mommy's job. She needs to understand that her Mommy wouldn't have agreed to go 24/7 with her if she wasn't comfortable changing diapers and doing all the other gross stuff. Real babies don't care about what their Mommies or Daddies will think during diaper changes and neither should she. The real skill involved in being an adult baby is to get past the inhibitions in your head. Learn not to hold in your pee or poop and just let it out as soon as you get the urge. Get comfortable sitting in a dirty diaper for a while. Don't ask for a change. It's your caregiver's job to decide when to change you and what they're going to change you into. After you accept that, then you can start applying that way of thinking to every other part of the lifestyle. Like, for example, getting used to wearing diapers and baby clothes in public and letting your caregiver worry about whether anyone can see. Throwing a tantrum when you don't get your way and making a total fool of yourself. Doing whatever looks fun in the moment without thinking about it. You're just a dumb baby and don't know any better. There's so much freedom once you let that thought win."

For a few moments, you're speechless. It can sometimes be so easy to forget that an adult brain lives inside Mandy's pretty, pigtailed head -- and an insightful one at that.

"Okay, you win," you say, pushing her on the swing again. "Maybe you do have a lot to teach Katie after all."

---------------------

You haven't seen Mandy this excited in a long time -- at least since yesterday, when her favorite episode of Bluey came on TV. A few days have passed, and Katie and Lisa are on their way to your house for your first post-BabyCon playdate. 

You've just finished your breakfast together, and as you clean the dishes, Mandy is glued to one of the windows at the front of the house, alerting you that your guests have arrived each time a car passes by. You stopped taking her word for it after her first few false alarms. You peer over at Mandy and silently congratulate yourself on how you've dressed her today. She is even more adorable than usual, the legbands of her thick diaper poking out from beneath a plaid, pink-and-white onesie. Around the onesie's neckline, a small clip keeps a hanging pacifier within arm's reach. Her pigtails are fastened by a pair of matching pink ribbons. Finally, she wears striped knee socks to complete the look. She clutches Meowy in her hands as she stares out the window.

You finish the dishes and approach Mandy from behind, hugging her around her waist and kissing the top of her head.

"Looking outside isn't going to make Katie get here any sooner, you know," you say.

"How do you know?"

"Cause I'm smart," you say, giving her ribs a tickle, which makes her giggle and squirm against your grasp.

Mandy turns around to look at you and stands up on her toes to touch her lips to yours. You hoist her up into your arms and she wraps her legs around you. You are happy to keep her occupied for the next few minutes by kissing her long and deep, pausing every now and then to lock eyes with her and bask in how lucky you feel to be her boyfriend and Daddy.

"I love you," you say softly. She kisses you again.

"I love you more," she whispers. "I love you times infinity."

"I love you times infinity and one, smarty pants."

Your lips intertwine again. Then, something happens. You feel Mandy's legs tense up around your waist and her grip on your back tighten. As your tongues mingle, you feel her emit quiet grunts as if she's straining herself. It only takes you a moment to recognize what's coming. You put one hand against the seat of her onesie and feel something pushing against your palm. You pull your face away from hers and look at her incredulously. 

"Are you pooping?" you ask her.

She simply smiles at you in response. The odor hits you a few seconds later.

"You are!" you exclaim. "Really? You couldn't wait until I wasn't holding you?"

"When you gotta go, you gotta go, Daddy," she says with a giggle. 

Just then, you look over Mandy's shoulder and see a car pulling into your driveway.

"Oh no," you say, lowering your girlfriend back to her feet. She immediately turns around, sees the car, and her excitement re-ignites. 

"She's here!" Mandy shouts. "She's here, she's here!"

"Calm down, baby," you say. "Don't get too close to them right away or your smell might gross them out. Say a quick hello and then we'll get you changed, okay?"

You might as well be talking to a wall.

You try to contain Mandy as you watch Lisa get out of her car. Katie's Mommy is a tall, slim brunette, and from the way she carries herself, it makes sense that she would be a lawyer. Even though she isn't working today, her hair is neatly coiffed and she wears a modest, buttoned-up blouse that seems in perfect harmony with her calf-length pencil skirt. She hoists what appears to be a designer diaper bag over her shoulder before opening the backseat car door. She leads Katie out by her hand, and Mandy squeals with delight as she sees her friend. Katie and Lisa look like they could actually be related. The adult baby girl looks about 20 years younger than Lisa, with the same color hair and eyes, but about a foot shorter. Katie wears a bright-colored t-shirt with a cartoon character on the front, as well as a light, breezy pair of short shorts that bulge out noticeably, just barely concealing her diaper. The two walk hand-in-hand toward the front door. Mandy breaks free from your hold on her and bee-lines toward the door to open it, which she does before you can stop her.

"Hi, hi, hi!" Mandy practically screams, catching Lisa off-guard.

"Oh, hi cutie!" Lisa says. "You scared me a little there."

Mandy all but attacks Katie, ambushing her with a full-body hug. 

"I'm so happy you're here!" Mandy says. "Come in, I wanna show you my room and all my stuffies!"

"Slow down, princess!" you say, holding Mandy in place again. "Let the poor girl breathe!"

Lisa just laughs.

"What a good little greeter you are!" she says to Mandy, before turning to you. "Hey, Jack. Thanks for inviting us over. This little one is a bit shy today but it seems like Mandy is excited enough for both of them."

"Sorry about her," you say. "She's been talking about a playdate with Katie ever since BabyCon. We've never had another ageplay couple live this nearby before and she's getting a little too carried away."

That's when the odor seems to register on Lisa's face.

"And... sorry about the smell, too," you say. "Little stinker had an accident just as you were pulling up."

"Oh, that's okay," Lisa says with a laugh. She ruffles Mandy's hair playfully. "Is that true, cutie pie? Did you make a little messy?"

Mandy giggles and shakes her head.

"Nooooo..." she says. "I made a big one!"

You and Lisa both laugh. Then, it dawns on you that Katie hasn't said a word yet. You look over at her and see the discomfort on her face.

"Hi again, little Katie," you say. "Are you ready for a fun day with me and Mandy?"

"...yeah," she squeaks. 

"Katie, c'mon," Lisa says. "Use your big girl voice."

"Yeah," Katie says, a little louder. "Thanks for having us over. You have a pretty house."

You didn't really get a chance to talk to Katie much at BabyCon, but now that she's here, you realize the magnitude of the difference between her and Mandy. Even when Mandy was just getting started with her adult baby lifestyle, she was never this bashful. 

Lisa looks at you and puts her hand to one side of her mouth as if to hide her words from Katie.

"I think she's a little overwhelmed," Lisa whispers. "Besides the convention, this is her first time out of the house as an adult baby."

"Don't be scared, Katie!" Mandy says. "In this house, babies rule and grown-ups drool!"

You shoot Mandy a look of faux umbrage.

"Little miss pottypants over here needs a change," you say. "Do you ladies want to come upstairs and see Mandy's nursery while I take care of her?"

"Yeah, come see my room!" Mandy says.

"Sure," Lisa says. "Me and Katie were actually just talking about making some renovations to our spare room now that she's 24/7, so we could use the design inspiration."

The four of you head upstairs together. You smile when you see Lisa and Katie's reaction to the nursery. Their eyes go wide as they scan the room. Katie seems particularly interested in the giant stuffed bear in the corner.

"That's my friend Bailey Bear," Mandy says, toddling over to the massive stuffie and giving it a hug. Katie's face cracks into a smile for the first time as she approaches Bailey Bear, and within seconds, both women are cuddling with him.

"Mommy, come feel!" Katie says with a giggle. "He's so soft and squishy!"

Everyone seems to breathe a little easier as Katie starts to warm up a bit and act like the baby she is.

"He is, isn't he princess?" Lisa says, stroking the bear's fur. "Can you tell me what sound a bear makes?"

Katie smiles at her.

"Roooooaaaaar!" she growls, hooking her fingers into pretend claws and attacking Lisa as adorably as a ferocious bear possibly can. 

"That's right!" Lisa says. "You're so smart."

You slap your hand against the changing table and look at Mandy.

"Come on, stinky," you say. "Let's get that diapie changed."

"I don't wanna," Mandy whines, clutching onto one of Bailey's massive paws.

"Amanda," you say in your stern Daddy voice. You only use her real name when you mean business. Mandy relents and waddles over to you. Although she is perfectly capable of getting on the changing table herself, she outstretches her arms, waiting for you to do the work for her. You hoist her up by her armpits and lay her on her back, then unsnap the crotch of her onesie. 

It turns out her diaper isn't only very messy, but also very wet.

"Another pee-pee or two and you would've leaked," you tell Mandy as you unfasten the tapes of her diaper. 

"Daddyyyyy, hurry uuuuuuup," she moans. 

"Oh, hush," you say, cleaning her up with a baby wipe. She opens her mouth to complain again, so you grab the pacifier hanging from her onesie and stick it into her mouth. She begins to suckle on it and you enjoy the silence while it lasts.

"You two have done an amazing job with the nursery," Lisa says. "I don't know if we're ready for a crib yet, but we definitely could use a changing table at home."

"It's a lifesaver," you say as you pull Mandy's soiled diaper out from beneath her. "It doesn't just make changes easier, it also gives us a place to store all Mandy's diapers. Before we had this, we just had stacks of them all around the house."

Mandy, still sucking on her pacifier, starts clutching at her own feet and spreading her legs wide on the changing table. She seems to have no inhibitions about showing her bare bottom and private parts, which only moments ago were covered in poop, to two people she barely knows.

"Aww, did you find your feetsies, baby?" Lisa coos, looking at Mandy. Mandy nods and giggles. 

"Mommy, can I use the bouncer?" Katie asks from the corner of the room. 

She looks at Mandy's oversized baby bouncer, which is essentially a harness hanging from the ceiling by a spring-enhanced support that allows somebody of Mandy's size to gently bounce up and down without touching the floor.

"You'll have to be a big girl and ask Jack and Mandy," Lisa says.

"Ummm... can I use the bouncer, Mr. Jack?" Katie asks sheepishly.

"Of course you can!" you tell her.

You're fastening the tapes on Mandy's new diaper when you remember.

"Uh, wait one second, Katie," you say nervously. It's too late. The last time Mandy used the bouncer, you attached a dildo to the bottom of the harness, which made it infinitely more fun for her. Lisa and Katie stand next to the bouncer, peering down at the dildo and then at you.

Mandy just laughs.

"Try it, Katie!" she says from behind her pacifier. "It feels really good on your kitty."

Katie blushes deeply and hides her face in Lisa's shoulder.

"Maybe we'll skip the bouncer this time," Lisa says.

-----------------

You and Lisa sip coffee at the kitchen table as you watch your girlfriends happily play with blocks on the living room floor. You still don't know much about Lisa or her dynamic with Katie, and you're excited to have the chance to compare notes with someone else in your unusual situation.

"Mandy seems so comfortable with herself," Lisa says. "Has she always been such a natural adult baby?"

"It took her some time to figure out exactly who she wanted to be when we first started the 24/7 lifestyle," you say. "Don't worry. Katie will get there. It already seems like she's come out of her shell a bit since she got here."

You look over at the pair of adorable adult babies and they appear to be having a deep conversation, though you can't hear it. You think back to what Mandy said on the swings and wonder if she's bestowing her "philosophy" on Katie.

"How has Katie been about using her diapers?" you ask.

"She seems to be getting used to wetting, but she's still holding in her messes," Lisa says. "When we would experiment with ageplay in the past, she never messed herself, so that part of it is new for both of us. I try to keep her calm during messy changes and let her know I don't mind cleaning her up, but she's inconsolable when it happens."

"You know, one thing you might want to try is taking the strict route," you say. "Like, maybe talk to her about how important it is for her to get used to using her diapers and give her a spanking and then an enema or a suppository if she doesn't mess for more than a day. Maybe make her wait a few hours after she uses her diapers before you change her so she can get used to how it feels. Katie might be waiting for you to take the lead on setting and enforcing expectations for how much of a baby she should be."

"You don't think it'll turn her off if I come on a little stronger?" Lisa asks.

"I think it's worth a shot, anyway," you say. "Sometimes as a caregiver you need to be forceful."

"You might be right," Lisa says. "I guess it's been hard for me to stop thinking like her girlfriend and start thinking like her Mommy."

"Can I make one more suggestion?" you ask. "If your goal right now is to get Katie comfortable in diapers, I don't think you should cover them up when you're not in public. It'll help normalize it if she sees herself in a diaper every time she looks down, and it'll also make it easier to see if she needs a change. Plus, it's adorable."

"That's a great point," Lisa says. "In fact, hang on a second."

Lisa stands up and walks over to Katie and Mandy.

"Hey girls," she says. "Having fun?"

"Yes, Mommy," Katie says. "Me and Mandy are building a castle!"

"Sounds perfect for two little princesses like you," Lisa beams. "Hey, pumpkin? We're going to take your shorts off, okay?"

"Why?" Katie asks.

"I want to be able to see if you need a change without having to interrupt your playtime," she says. "And we're going to keep you in just your diapie from the waist down a lot more often from now on."

"Ummm... okay," Katie says uneasily. "I guess."

"Good girl," Lisa says. "Can you lie down for me?"

Katie lies down on her back, and Lisa swiftly removes her shorts, revealing a diaper decorated with colorful rattles and pacifiers printed on the front. Lisa then cups her hand around Katie's crotch, helps her girlfriend sit back up, kisses her on the cheek, and rejoins you at the kitchen table. You look over at Katie, her diaper now clearly visible and a look of mild confusion apparent on her face. A few seconds later, her and Mandy get back to building their block castle. You see Katie smile and slip her thumb into her mouth.

"Wow, look at that," you say to Lisa. "Seems like she's already feeling more babyish."

"You might be onto something," Lisa says. "Maybe I just need to get a little more aggressive with her. Maybe that's what she really wants."

You continue chatting and drinking coffee for a while with Lisa while the girls play. You're starting to feel what Mandy seems to have felt during BabyCon -- it's nice to have new friends in the ageplay community, and passing on the lessons you've learned over the last 5 years makes you feel helpful. 

Soon, both Mandy and Katie get off the floor and walk over to you in the kitchen. You see that Katie's diaper is soaked.

"How's that castle coming, cuties?" you say while pulling Mandy into your lap and hugging her tight.

"We built a room for you and me and one for Katie and her Mommy," Mandy says proudly. "And Meowy gets his own room right next to ours."

"I guess I'll add architecture to your list of skills," you say. "My little baby builder."

"Uh, Mommy?" Katie says. "Can I... um.. can you... change me?"

"Change you? What do you mean?" Lisa says with a smirk.

"Um... can you change my diaper?"

Lisa stands up and makes a show out of checking Katie's diaper, even though it's condition is fairly obvious.

"Oh wow, you really went pee-pee, didn't you honey?" Lisa announces. Then, she turns Katie around and cups her hand around the seat of her girlfriend's butt. "Hmmmm, no poopies yet though. You haven't gone since yesterday morning... I think we'll wait to change you until you go. We don't want to waste diapies, right?"

Katie looks perturbed, but you can make out the slightest hint of satisfaction on her face, too. It already seems like Lisa's "tough Mommy" approach is heading in the right direction.

"But... I don't have to go," Katie says softly.

"Maybe a little dinner will get things moving?" you suggest.

"Yay, din-din!" Mandy cheers. "I'm hungry, Daddy."

Working together, you and Lisa cook up some chicken breasts and put together a salad for you and her, as well as chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese for Mandy and Katie. You quickly excuse yourself to your bathroom and retrieve a chocolate-flavored laxative from the medicine cabinet. You are discrete when you return to the kitchen, and as you fill up two baby bottles with chocolate milk for Mandy and Katie, you tap Lisa on the shoulder to get her attention. You show her the laxative and wait for her reaction. She nods, and you put it into Katie's bottle and stir it around until it dissolves.

The four of you sit down at the kitchen table to eat.

"So, Katie," you say as everybody digs in, "what'd you think of your first BabyCon?"

"It was super fun," she says. "Me and Mommy bought so much stuff."

"Oh yeah? Like what?"

"Hmmmm, well, I got new stuffies and toys and some outfits."

"And we got those adorable diapers you're wearing there," Lisa adds.

"Yeah..." Katie says. "And I got to meet Mandy, too!"

Mandy is sloppily eating her macaroni and cheese with her hands. You see that her hands aren't just covered in cheese, but her onesie is as well. She smiles upon hearing her name and beams at Katie while sucking one of her fingers clean of cheese.

"Mandy, come on," you plead. "Use your fork."

You stand up and grab a paper towel to wipe off your girlfriend, but then you realize just how much of a mess she's already made of her clothes. Macaroni and cheese runs from her chin to her collar and down to her stomach.

"Someone's a messy eater!" Lisa says. "Maybe she could use a bib?"

"Little too late for that," you say. "I'm just going to take her onesie off. You guys don't mind, right?"

"Oh of course not," Lisa says.

"Stand up, sweetie," you command Mandy. She gets off the chair and giggles at you as she raises her arms high in the air. You unsnap the crotch of her onesie and then lift it over her head, leaving Mandy in just her diaper and socks. You take her soiled onesie into the laundry room, then return to the kitchen. Katie giggles as she drinks her milk.

"You're nakie!" she says to Mandy, sending both girls into laughter.

You all continue eating until your plates are clean. Katie is slowly finishing her bottle, and soon, you're all just waiting on her.

"Drink your milk, princess," Lisa says.

"It tastes... funny, Mommy," Katie replies.

"Don't be rude. Come on, it's just a few more sips."

Katie complies. Meanwhile, you look at Mandy, who is still covered in cheese.

"I'm gonna have to clean her up a little," you tell Lisa and Katie. "Why don't you two go hang out on the couch and put on some cartoons? We'll join you in a minute."

Lisa takes Katie by the hand and the pair trails off to the living room while you wet a washcloth and take Mandy to the kitchen sink. 

"Keep an eye on Katie in a little while," you tell Mandy quietly as you wipe cheese off her face and chest. "We put something in her milk that will help her use her diaper."

Mandy's eyes go wide and she smiles devilishly. 

"Oooooh, that was sneaky," she says.

"Don't say anything to her, okay? And don't make a big scene when she poops. The idea is to get her to realize it's a casual thing that's expected of her as a baby."

"Gotcha," Mandy says with a wink. "Good thinking, Daddy."

You and Mandy rejoin Katie and Lisa in the living room, where your guests are watching a Disney movie. Katie lies across Lisa's lap, her head cradled in the crook of her Mommy's arm. You and Mandy sit on the couch next to them and she quickly nuzzles against you as you all get comfortable. Mandy seems perfectly content without a top on, so you decide you'll keep her in just her diaper and socks for the rest of the evening. The four of you relax and say very little for a while as you veg out and take in the movie.

It isn't long before you notice Katie tossing and turning on Lisa's lap as well as a worried look on her face. Lisa tightens her grasp on her girlfriend and starts gently rubbing her stomach.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" Lisa asks.

"Uhm... nothing," Katie says, avoiding eye contact with anyone in the room.

A few more minutes pass before Katie abruptly stands up and begins to walk away from the couch to the corner of the living room.

"Katie? Where are you off to?" Lisa says.

'I just, uh, feel like standing is all," she responds. Katie's stomach groans loudly enough that you all hear it. Then, she slightly doubles over, clutching her torso. 

"Do you have to go poo-poo?" Lisa asks, making Katie instantly blush. 

"N-no, I just... I wan-"

Katie's excuses are cut off by the sound of an even louder stomach gurgle. This time, she audibly groans as she doubles over. She gasps sharply and drops into a crouch, then covers her face in her hands. You hear her begin crying within moments, and an odor quickly fills the room. Nobody says anything for a few minutes, giving Katie the space she needs to come to terms with what's happening. After a while, Katie waddles over to the couch again. Her face is still hidden behind her hands. She stands in front of Lisa, and you and Mandy get a look at the back of her diaper, which sags low and heavy. 

She just stands there crying until Lisa stands up and wraps her girlfriend into a hug.

"Good girl," Lisa says softly. "Let's get your diapie changed, okay?"

"Okay, Mommy," Katie sobs.

----------------------

You think Mandy might cry as she stands at the window, sucking her thumb and clutching Meowy, watching Lisa and Katie drive away.

"Cheer up, kiddo," you say, giving her a pat on her diapered butt. "We'll get together with Katie again soon."

"Promise?"

"Promise," you say. "Come on, let's have a snack before bed."

You scoop Mandy up in your arms and she hangs herself around your neck. Her bare breasts squish against your chest and you give her a quick kiss on her cheek as you take her into the kitchen. 

"How about a banana?" you ask her. "And maybe some peanut butter if you don't make a mess."

"Yummy!" Mandy says.

You sit Mandy down on the kitchen counter and she dangles her legs in excitement. You take the opportunity to tickle the soles of her feet, making her giggle and squirm enough that she nearly falls off the counter. You hold out a hand to keep her in place, then grab a banana and a cutting board.

"You don't need to cut it up, Daddy," Mandy says.

"Sure I do," you say. "You're too little to fit a whole banana in your mouth."

She surprises you by grabbing your crotch through your pants and gently stroking your cock. 

"I'm a big girl, Daddy," she says, looking you in your eyes. "Why don't you let me show you how much I can fit in my mouth?"

You take her hand away from your crotch and squeeze it tight, holding it against the kitchen counter. You put your other hand around Mandy's neck and kiss her deeply on the lips.

"Snack first," you say. "Then playtime."

You begin to slice the banana into small pieces. You see that Mandy's nipples are rock-hard, and she looks at you longingly as she rubs her hand against the front of her diaper. You place a small dollop of peanut butter on each banana slice, then arrange them on a plate.

"What got into you all of the sudden, cutie?" you say.

"My kitty got all tingly, Daddy," she says. "I just wanna play with your special toy. It's my favorite."

"I'm telling Meowy," you say, holding a banana slice in front of Mandy, which she opens her mouth to accept. 

"Can I sleep in the bed with you tonight?" Mandy asks.

"Hmmm, I don't know, baby," you say. "What if you pee too much in your sleep and your diapie leaks all over the sheets? What if you have a bad dream and start tossing and turning? You could fall right off the bed and get a boo-boo."

"Daddyyyyy," she whines. "Please?"

"Maybe you can persuade me during playtime," you say, feeding her another banana slice.

"Can I at least take my diapie off while we play?"

"No, sweetie," you say. "You know you can't be trusted without your protection."

Mandy pouts as she eats another banana slice. She is quiet for a moment until a faint hiss breaks the silence. You look at her and see that she is wetting herself as a large, dark spot quickly spreads across the front of her diaper.

"There," Mandy says. "Now I have no pee-pee left, so there's nothing to worry about."

"You could still go poopy," you remind her.

"Daddy, you know I can control my poopy!" she snaps. "Plus, I don't have to go."

"If you can control your poopy, why did you have to go on me earlier today?"

Mandy just laughs at you.

"Cause I wanted to," she says.

"Well that makes you a brat, and brats don't get special privileges like getting to take their diapies off during playtime," you explain as you feed her another banana slice.

"You're mean," she says, returning her hand to the front of her diaper. "Am I even gonna get to make cummies?"

"Maybe," you say. "Can you be a good girl and stop trying to bend your rules?"

"Fine," she sighs, kicking her legs a little harder as she squirms her butt against the kitchen counter. It's clear that the feeling of her wet diaper is turning her on even more. "Can we go upstairs now?"

You pop the last banana slice into your own mouth, then lift Mandy back into your arms.

"Come on, baby," you say as you head upstairs. She kisses you hard the entire way up the stairs and doesn't stop until you peel her away to lay her down on the changing table in her nursery. Mandy sticks her thumb back into her mouth and stares at you intensely as you untape her diaper and wipe her clean. After you're done, you strip off her socks, leaving her completely naked. Then, you extend your hand out to her to lift her off the table. Her eyes immediately light up.

"No new diapie? You mean it?" she asks.

"Don't make me regret it," you reply. 

Mandy takes your hand and squeals with delight as she hops down from the table and walks with you down the hall to your bedroom. You smack Mandy's ass hard enough to make her yelp, squeezing her tight cheek.

"Get on the bed, princess," you command.

She crawls onto the bed and splays herself out on top of the comforter, eager to see what you do next. You unbuckle your belt and toss it aside, then remove your pants. Mandy immediately springs into action, crawling over to the foot of the bed and fishing your cock out of your boxers. She excitedly takes you into her mouth and you feel her tongue running along your shaft, sending waves of pleasure rippling through your body. She quickly gets into a rhythm, massaging your balls with one hand while sucking faster.

"That feels so good, Mandy," you moan. You run one hand through her blonde hair and grip it tight, pulling it just hard enough to elicit a gasp but not hard enough to disturb her from her work. 

"You're Daddy's little baby slut, aren't you?" you ask.

"Mhm," she moans. You feel the vibration of her muffled voice around your cock, making you moan as well.

"You like the taste of Daddy's special toy, huh?"

"Mhmmmmm..."

You feel yourself building up to an orgasm, but you decide in an instant that you want to prolong this. With that, you abruptly pull yourself out of Mandy's mouth, grab her by the chin, and force her head upward to look at you.

"Lie down," you command.

She backs off without a word and relaxes her head against one of the pillows at the other side of the bed. As you strip off your boxers and then your shirt and socks, you see Mandy vigorously touching herself.

You crawl into bed and position yourself on top of her. You grab her hand and pull it away from her pussy forcefully, then do the same with her other hand, which is massaging her breast. You pin both against the pillow on either side of her head, then kiss her neck, working your way down to her breasts as she moans in pleasure. 

"Fuck me, Daddy," she cries. "Please."

You happily oblige, letting go of Mandy's hands and guiding your cock into her. She gasps deeply as you thrust, and you quickly pick up speed. It's been several weeks since you've been fully inside of her, and you savor the feeling of her tight, wet grasp on you. She bucks her hips in perfect unison with yours, and for just an instant, the irony of Mandy's skill in the bedroom next to her life as an innocent baby strikes you. It isn't until moments like this one that you are reminded she is very much an adult.

You quickly pull out of her and roll onto your back.

"Daddy, what-"

You cut her off by grabbing her by her hips and forcing her onto your cock. She lets out a gentle shriek as she slides it into her and begins to bounce on your lap. You aggressively grab onto one of her tits and begin to grope her, and Mandy puts one of her hands on top of yours as she continues to ride you. You slap her ass as hard as you can while she bounces, making her cry out in pleasure. You can feel her body momentarily constrict against your cock as you spank her again. You hear Mandy begin to sigh heavier and throw her head back. You put everything you have into a few more thrusts, and within seconds, she is screaming. Intense waves of pleasure flow through you, and you feel yourself shoot into her as you reach a state of ecstacy. The world fades for a few seconds, and when it refocuses, you and Mandy are lying on the bed next to each other, completely out of breath. She rolls over and embraces you with her whole body, and you put your arm around her.

"That was amazing, Daddy," she sighs.

"It sure was," you agree. 

Mandy closes her eyes and puts her thumb in her mouth. She curls her legs up and nuzzles against you in a fetal position.

"Mandy," you say. She ignores you, keeping her eyes closed. "Mandy, sweetie..."

She lets out a whine, dreading the conversation you're about to have.

"I don't wanna sleep in my crib tonight," she pouts. "Let me stay with you."

"You can sleep in the bed, but not until we get you into a new diaper," you say.

"I don't wanna get uuuuuuup," she moans.

"That's fine," you say. "Stay here."

"Daddy?" Mandy calls as you get out of bed.

"Yes?"

"Get Meowy while you're up."

"You got it, hun."

First, you head downstairs to the kitchen, where Meowy sits on the kitchen counter. You pick him up, then go back upstairs to the nursery. You grab one of Mandy's diapers -- this one has a diaper-wearing cartoon lion on the back -- as well as her wipes and powder. Then, you head back into the bedroom, where your naked girlfriend is waiting for you. You walk over to the side of the bed and hand her Meowy, who she eagerly grabs and clutches against her chest.

"He told me he missed you lots," you say. "But he's glad you had fun with Daddy."

Mandy giggles and coos as you make your way to the foot of the bed. You grab both of Mandy's ankles and pull her toward you, making her squeal in surprise. Then, you lift her legs high in the air and slide the diaper beneath her.

"Do I really need a diapie tonight?" Mandy asks. "I like being nakie."

"You definitely do," you say. "When's the last time you've woken up with a dry and clean diaper? What are the odds tomorrow will be the first time in years?"

"Fine," she concedes. "At least you picked a comfy one."

You spot a little bit of your cum dripping out of her as you fold up Mandy's new diaper and tape it into place. Then, you crawl back into bed and pull the blankets over you both.

"Goodnight, princess," you say, kissing Mandy on her forehead. "I love you."

"I love you times infinity," she half-responds as she drifts off to sleep.

----------------

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

The first thing you see when you open your eyes the next morning is Meowy, sitting on your chest and smiling at you as if to say "good morning". A soft-skinned hand holds onto him, and you follow the arm to find your girlfriend sleeping next to you on her stomach. There's no need to wake her yet, so you decide to try to get a bit more sleep yourself. You close your eyes and relax.

A few minutes later, you feel movement next to you. You open your eyes and see Mandy shifting her legs around, but she doesn't turn around or fully wake up yet. As you close your eyes again, you hear Mandy take a few sharp, short breaths, then sigh quietly. The odor you've come to associate with mornings fills the air a few seconds later. Sure enough, you open your eyes and see a noticeable lump in the seat of Mandy's diaper, which you watch become even more pronounced as she adds to the load. All signs of wakefulness seem to disappear from Mandy after that. It's a bit hard to ignore the smell in the room, but you decide not to rush her out of bed for a change just yet. You close your eyes and try your best to sleep for a little while longer.

The second time you wake up is far less pleasant than the first. A heavy weight suddenly falls onto your chest, and your eyes snap open to see Mandy sitting on you. You are facing her back, and her foul-smelling, diapered butt is only inches from your face.

You can't keep yourself from gagging, and perhaps purely out of instinct, you push Mandy off of you a little harder than you mean to. She lands directly on the floor with a loud THUD, and before you hear another sound, you know you've messed up.

Mandy begins to wail at the top of her lungs. You sit up and look to the side of the bed and see her sitting in only her filthy diaper on the floor, face red and tears streaming down her cheeks. 

"Why did you do that, Daddy?!" she cries. "It hurts!"

You close your eyes and take a deep breath, composing yourself.

"I'm sorry, baby," you say. "It was an accident."

Your apology seems to mean nothing to her in this moment. She continues to bawl on the floor as you get yourself out of bed and prepare to deal with the fallout. You know she isn't really hurt, but Mandy cries like this any time she has any kind of fall or scrape, no matter how inconsequential. She simply wants you to humor and comfort her like a Daddy would for his baby. You calmly accept your role.

"I got a boo-boo!" she wails, showing you her elbow. She has a minor scratch, but it's not deep or wide enough to bleed.

"Let Daddy kiss it all better," you say, picking her up beneath her armpits and lifting her back onto the bed.

"Okay..." Mandy whimpers. 

You delicately pick up Mandy's arm and kiss her elbow before sitting on the bed yourself and pulling her into a hug. She continues to cry quietly on your lap as she nuzzles against your chest.

"I was just trying to play with Meowy," Mandy cries. "He was on your tummy."

"I know, sweetie, I'm sorry," you say. "You surprised Daddy when you sat on him is all."

"It's okay," Mandy says with a sniffle. "I'm sorry too."

You kiss Mandy on the top of her head and hug her a little tighter.

"You're a very brave baby girl, getting over your big bad boo-boo like this," you say. "You know, you're also a stinky baby girl, though."

"I know, Daddy," she says. "My bum is all warm and mushy."

"How about a nice bubble bath? We'll get you nice and clean and the warm water will heal your little boo-boo right up."

Mandy looks up at you and smiles through her tears. You hoist her up into one arm and grab a box of baby wipes with the other, then head to the bathroom. Lowering Mandy to her feet, you begin drawing a bath, and prepare for what might be a very messy task.

"Can you crouch for me, princess?" you ask.

Mandy crouches and immediately begins to giggle.

"Ewwwwww!" she exclaims. "It's all mushing against my bum, Daddy!"

"I know, don't worry," you say. "Now, I need you to stay very, very still, okay?"

"Okay."

You untape Mandy's diaper, which plops against the linoleum floor. Luckily, most of her mess sits in the diaper rather than against her skin. 

"Good girl, now stand up," you say.

You use the wipes to thoroughly clean her off, discarding the soiled wipes on top of the diaper on the floor. When she is clean, you ball up the used diaper and throw it away.

"Okay, stinkypants, it's bath time," you say. "Do you have all your toys?"

"Where's Mrs. Octopus?" Mandy asks.

You open the bathroom closet and fish out a plastic, pink octopus with a smiling face that floats on the water's surface. 

"Here she is," you say, placing Mrs. Octopus in the tub. "Now it's your turn to get in the water."

Mandy happily hops into the tub, sighing in comfort as she settles herself beneath the waterline. You start to clean her off with a washcloth as she begins to play with Mrs. Octopus, and as usual, you try to coordinate the parts of her that you're washing with the parts that aren't currently in motion.

"Yesterday was fun, wasn't it?" you ask.

"Super fun," Mandy replies. "Katie's doing so good getting used to being 24/7."

"Really? You think so? She seemed a little reluctant to me."

"No, are you kidding? She's a natural," Mandy says. "Her kink is just a little different than mine is all, so she acts a little different."

You pause. Does Mandy know something you don't?

"What do you mean 'different?'" you ask.

"Well, for Katie, being reluctant is kind of the point," Mandy says. "She likes being a baby, but for her, it's more of a means to an end. She just wants her Mommy to dominate and humiliate her. When she doesn't act babyish, it's because she wants her Mommy to force her to act babyish. That's what does it for her, especially if it's in front of other people."

"Wow," you say. "I guess I didn't put that together."

"Well, you gave her Mommy some good advice," Mandy says.

"How do you know what I talked to Lisa about?"

"Come on, it was so obvious," she says. "You guys have a cup of coffee and suddenly her Mommy just decides on her own that Katie can't keep her diapers covered anymore? And the laxative -- Katie says her Mommy has never given her anything like that before."

"So Katie knew about the laxative?"

"Really?" Mandy looks at you with her eyebrows raised. "You heard her say the milk tasted funny and didn't realize that was her way of saying she knew what was happening? Anyway, my point is that telling Lisa to be stricter and to force Katie to do embarrassing baby stuff was the right thing to do. It's just what Katie wants."

You're having one of those moments with Mandy where you realize how insightful she really is. It's almost a little intimidating -- is she analyzing everything you do as her Daddy to this level?

"Well, from the way Katie's Mommy was talking, she definitely doesn't know that's what Katie wants," you say as you continue scrubbing Mandy clean.

"She'll figure it out," Mandy says.

"Why doesn't Katie just, you know, tell her she wants her to be more dominant?"

"Where's the fun in that? Trust me. Lisa will pick up on how Katie responds to her being strict and put things together."

"So if Katie's just into humiliation and doesn't really care so much about being an adult baby, how does she act when it's just you two playing by yourselves?"

"That's what makes Katie so cool," Mandy says. "She acts like a baby around me when we're alone just because she knows I want a baby friend."

"Huh. That's nice of her," you say, truly surprised. "So... are you secretly just into humiliation, too? Is your whole adult baby life just an excuse to have me put you in embarrassing situations? Because apparently I can't tell the difference."

"I mean, I can see where Katie's coming from, but no," Mandy says. "I just really like being babied. The grown-up world is dumb. Plus, you know I don't get humiliated by anything. You're talking to the girl who just pooped herself, climbed on your lap, and stuck her butt in your face, remember?"

"You have a point there," you say with a laugh. "Alright, sweetie, are you ready to dry off and get dressed?"

"Okay, Daddy!" she chirps, regressing herself once again in an instant.

-----------------

After a breakfast of cereal and toast, you go outside to the front yard to get the mail. As you're heading back inside, you hear your name being called.

"Hey, Jack!"

It's Mrs. Rose, who is sitting on her front porch accompanied by a man around your age who you don't recognize. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Rose!" you shout. "Have some company today?"

"Come over here and meet my son!" she says.

You make your way across Mrs. Rose's well-manicured lawn and climb the steps to her porch.

"Jack, this is my boy, Ralph," she says.

"Pleasure to meet you," you say, shaking Ralph's hand. "Your mom is the best neighbor I've ever had!"

Ralph is shorter and skinnier than you with light brown hair and a warm smile that he clearly inherited from his mother. 

"Hey, Jack," he says. "Mom loves you, too. She was just talking about how cute your daughter is."

The remark catches you by surprise. You're speechless for a few seconds while you try to think of an answer.

"How's little Mandy doing this morning anyway?" Mrs. Rose asks.

"Well, she just finished a big breakfast and now she's on the couch watching some cartoons until we figure out what to do with our day," you say.

"Why don't you two come over in a little while for lunch?" Mrs. Rose suggests. "I can whip up some sandwiches or something."

"Oh, we don't want to impose," you reply quickly. "You should enjoy your time with your son, Mrs. Rose."

"Don't be silly," she says. "You just told us you don't have any plans for the day. Go pick up the little tyke and come on over in an hour or so. I won't take no for an answer!"

"Uhm..." you stammer. "Okay. We'll be there. Thanks, Mrs. Rose."

"Perfect! We'll head inside and start preparing," she says.

"Nice to meet you, Jack," Ralph says. "We'll see you soon."

You go back to your house and try to figure out a strategy for your lunch date. You put your mail on the kitchen table, then go to the living room and sit on the couch next to Mandy. Wearing a bright, yellow t-shirt above her exposed diaper and drinking from a baby bottle that she clutches with both hands, she is completely engrossed in her cartoon. You grab her gently by the hips and pull her into your lap, making her squeal in surprise from behind her bottle. She doesn't look away from the TV at all as you begin lightly stroking her hair.

"So... we're going over Mrs. Rose's house in a little while for lunch," you say. "Her son is visiting."

"'Kay Daddy," Mandy says, still not even looking at you.

"You're not... I don't know, a little nervous about that?"

"Nope."

"Well, her son seems to be under the impression that you're my infant daughter," you say. "He's probably going to be... surprised."

"Not my problem," she says with a shrug.

"We may want to get some pants on you or something," you say. "No need to make the diaper too obvious."

"He's expecting an infant, isn't he?" she says. "I don't wanna have to hide who I am, Daddy."

"I guess you're right..." you concede. "I doubt a pair of shorts is really going to change his reaction that much. I don't really care what he thinks, I just don't want to spoil our relationship with Mrs. Rose."

"Mrs. Rose loves me," Mandy says. "I don't think we have anything to worry about. So what if her son is uncomfortable around me? He'll go home after his visit."

"You're right," you say. "Maybe I'm overthinking this. Hey, why don't we dress you in one of the outfits Mrs. Rose bought you? Maybe that pretty blue dress?"

"Sure!" Mandy exclaims.

You take Mandy upstairs to the nursery and retrieve her blue dress from the closet. Covered in sparkles and frilled at the bottom like a tutu, the dress strikes an interesting balance between elegant and babyish.

"Arms up," you say. Mandy quickly complies. You pull her t-shirt over her head and replace it with the dress, helping her work her arms through the holes. The dress hangs just short enough to hide her diaper from view, but anytime she moves in a way that causes the dress to ride up, her diaper's presence becomes obvious. You then get yourself changed into a neat, button-down, collared shirt and some dark jeans, and slip on a gold watch. A short while later, you and Mandy head over to Mrs. Rose's house. 

"Wanna ring the doorbell, sweetie?" you ask Mandy.

"Okay!"

Excited that she gets to be the one to do it, Mandy rings the doorbell twice in quick succession, giggling as she does. She reaches out her finger to press the doorbell again, but you stop her. A few seconds later, Mrs. Rose answers the door.

"Well hello there, sweet pea!" she coos upon seeing Mandy, kissing her on the cheek. "Don't you look adorable in that dress? I don't think I've gotten to see you wear it yet!"

"Hi Mrs. Rose!" Mandy says. "I love my pretty dress! It's got these sparklies all over, see? It makes me feel like a princess!"

"Well, come on in, Princess Mandy! It shall be my pleasure to serve you!"

"Hey, Mrs. Rose," you say. "Thanks again for having us over."

She greets you with a warm hug.

"Thanks for coming, Jack. Come on in, we have salad and sandwiches."

You and Mandy follow Mrs. Rose into her dining room, which fits her earthy aesthetic. The room is filled with plants and features floral wallpaper. 

"It must be nice having your son in town," you say to Mrs. Rose. "Where is Ralph, anyway?"

"He's just finishing up in the bathroom," she says. "He should be out any second."

Mandy toddles around the first floor of Mrs. Rose's house, exploring. Once she is out of earshot, Mrs. Rose pulls you aside.

"I was setting the table and it occurred to me that I wasn't sure if Mandy would need a highchair," she says quietly. "Is she going to be okay in a normal chair?"

"Oh, she'll be fine, but that's sweet of you to ask," you tell her. "She's a pretty messy eater, though, so please let me clean up after her if she gets any food on your floor, okay?"

"Nonsense," she says. "You let me take care of everything. I'm just glad you two are here!"

You hear steps coming down the stairwell before Ralph enters the room.

"Hey again, Jack!" he says, shaking your hand. 

"Hey, Ralph," you say, hoping your nervousness isn't too clear in your voice. Mandy scampers back into the room and she and Ralph look at eachother for the first time.

"This is Mandy," you say, wrapping an arm around her waist. "Can you say hi to Ralph, honey?"

"Hello!" Mandy exclaims. "Your Mommy is the bestest! She got me this sparkly dress, isn't it pretty?"

Ralph doesn't say anything for a moment, looking Mandy over with a confused look on his face.

"Uh... hi Mandy," he finally says. "Yes, that's a very pretty dress."

"Mandy is the sweetest little baby girl," Mrs. Rose tells her son. "Her and her Daddy are always playing outside in their backyard while I do my gardening. I love listening to her have fun -- it keeps me young!"

"So... how old is Mandy?" Ralph asks.

You look over at Mandy, whose face stretches into a wide grin. She holds up two fingers.

"I'm this many!" she says. "That means I'm a big girl, Mrs. Rose, not a baby anymore."

"Oh, how silly of me," Mrs. Rose says with a laugh. "Well, I bet this big girl is pretty hungry. Why don't we all sit down and dig in?"

You load up two plates with food and place one of them in front of Mandy. Before you can even sit down, she immediately begins using her hands to shovel salad into her mouth. Some of it misses, dropping onto her dress.

"Baby, use your fork," you say, picking up lettuce and shredded carrots from her clothes and putting them back on her plate. She clumsily picks up her fork, gripping it with her entire hand and stabbing aimlessly into her lettuce. As she struggles to pick it up, you can see her getting frustrated.

"Here, sweetie, let me feed you," you say. You begin feeding Mandy bite by bite. As you hold each fork-full in front of her mouth, she opens as wide as she can. It may take longer this way, but it ensures she won't make as much of a mess, although an errant morsel occasionally falls out of her mouth and onto her clothes.

"You're such a good Daddy," Mrs. Rose says to you. "And you're such a good little eater, aren't you Mandy? Is that salad tasty, sweetheart?"

"Mmmmmmm," Mandy murmurs as she gobbles up another bite.

You catch a glimpse of Ralph, who hasn't said a word since you all sat down. He's staring as you feed your girlfriend, seemingly still trying to figure out what's going on.

"So tell me about yourself, Ralph," you say. "Where do you live? What do you do?"

"I'm out in the city a few hours away," he says. "I'm in sales."

"That's where BabyCon was, isn't it Daddy?" Mandy suddenly exclaims, her mouth full of food.

"That's right, princess, good memory."

"BabyCon?" Ralph asks. "What's that?"

It appears that the time has come to address the elephant in the room, you think to yourself. You look toward Mrs. Rose, wondering if this will be as much of a surprise to her as it will be to her son.

"Well... BabyCon is an annual meetup for people who live the lifestyle Mandy and I do," you explain. 

"And... what lifestyle is that?" Ralph asks.

"So, Mandy is what's called an adult baby," you say. "She chooses to live her life as a toddler in every way, and I take care of her. We know it's a little unusual, but it makes us happy."

Ralph's eyebrows are raised in surprise, but Mrs. Rose seems unfazed.

"I see..." Ralph says uneasily. "Is it a... sexual thing?"

"Ralph!" Mrs. Rose snaps. "That's an inappropriate question."

"No, it's okay," you say. "You know, Mrs. Rose, I guess we've never really had this conversation either. Might as well get everything out in the open. To answer your question, Ralph, yes and no. Mandy is both my girlfriend as well as my baby. We have a normal sex life, but that's about the extent of Mandy's life as an adult."

Ralph looks at his mother uneasily, clearly unsure how to proceed.

"I'm sorry about Ralph's curiosity," Mrs. Rose says to you and Mandy. "Please don't feel obligated to answer him. This is your private business and it's not our place to pry."

"Really, it's fine," you tell her. "To be honest, Mandy and I weren't really sure if you realized she was actually an adult all this time."

"Well, of course I noticed," she replies. "My eyes aren't what they used to be, but I'm not blind. You know, they don't normally make the types of outfits I buy for Mandy in adult sizes. It doesn't make a lick of difference to me. You two are excellent neighbors and good friends, and you ought to be able to live however you want to live."

"Thanks, Mrs. Rose," you say. "We're so lucky to live next to you."

You help Mandy take a bite out of her sandwich, then turn back to Ralph. 

"So, do you have other questions?" you ask. "Don't be shy, we're an open book."

"Well, when you say she lives like an infant in every way... I mean, how far does that go?" Ralph asks. "Is it just sometimes?"

"It's all the time," you say. "Whatever you're imagining, she probably does it. Do you want to tell him, Mandy?"

Mandy begins talking, but her mouth is full of food, and she's completely incoherent.

"Swallow first, baby," you say. A few seconds of silence follow before Mandy opens her mouth again.

"Daddy says I'm not big enough to use the big-girl potty, so I use my diapies instead," she begins. "Meowy is my best friend. He's a little kitty cat stuffy and we do everything together. I usually sleep in my crib, but Daddy let me sleep in the grown-up bed with him last night. Hmmmm, what else? I love my baba and my cartoons and my bouncer and rocking horse and playing on my playground."

"...Wow," Ralph says. 

Another awkward silence follows as you continue to feed Mandy. 

"How long have you two been living like this?" he asks.

"Oh, about five years or so," you say. 

"Has she always been... you know... like this? Did she used to live like a normal adult?"

"I hate being a grown-up!" Mandy exclaims.

"She tried it for a while, yeah," you say. "We'll spare you the details, but we're both much happier this way."

You look your girlfriend in the eye.

"I'll be her Daddy as long as she wants to be a baby," you say. Mandy closes her eyes and puckers her lips, and you share a quick kiss before she continues eating.

"You two are absolutely adorable," Mrs. Rose says. "Now, enough of these questions, Ralph. Jack and Mandy have been more than patient. Let's change the subject."

The four of you chat as you continue eating. It's still a bit awkward, but you feel like a weight has been lifted knowing that Mrs. Rose is so supportive of you and Mandy. You get the sense that Ralph isn't going to fully come around, but as the meal concludes, he seems to at least loosen up a bit. Soon, you're getting to know him a bit better and find that he is just as nice as his mother -- if not a bit less open-minded.

As you all stand up from the table and Ralph begins gathering dirty dishes, you see that Mandy has managed to get globs of salad dressing all over her dress. 

"Mrs. Rose, do you have a cloth or something I can use to clean her up?" you ask.

"Of course," she says. "Come on into the kitchen."

You take Mandy by the hand and lead her into the kitchen, where Mrs. Rose wets a washcloth and hands it to you.

"Such a messy eater!" Mrs. Rose coos, pinching Mandy's cheek before heading back into the dining room to clean up.

You search Mandy's dress up and down for stains and painstakingly blot them out with water as you find them. Ralph looks on as he rinses a dish in the sink. You spot a smear of salad dressing on the frills at the bottom of her dress, so you lift up the hem to clean it, completely revealing her diaper to Ralph.

"Uhh... it looks like she might need a change," he says.

You look at Ralph, then examine Mandy's diaper and find that he is correct. It is completely soaked and dyed yellow. You turn Mandy around and look at her butt, and find that the blue wetness indicator stripe on her diaper is intensely visible.

"Well would you look at that," you say. "I guess we'd better head home and get this little girl into a fresh diapie."

"Leaving already?" Mrs. Rose asks.

"Yeah, I think we'd better," you say. "Sorry to dine and dash, Mrs. Rose. If she pees again, she might leak. We don't want that to happen in your house!"

"Ooooh, someone's a little fountain, isn't she?" Mrs. Rose dotes. "Okay, you two, get on home and get changed."

She hugs you both tightly.

"Thank you so much for coming over, dears. I'm so glad you got to meet Ralph."

"Thanks for having us!" you say. "Lunch was delicious. I hope you have a great time with your boy. Mandy, can you say bye to Mrs. Rose?"

"Bye bye!" she says, reaching out for another hug from the old woman. "Thanks for the num nums!"

You shake Ralph's hand on the way out.

"It was nice meeting you, Jack," he says. "I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable with all my questions."

"Not at all," you say. "We know it's unusual. Thanks for being open-minded about it and not judging us too harshly."

Mandy toddles over to Ralph and outstretches her arms for a hug. Ralph looks at you and his mother uneasily, but then relents and hugs Mandy tight. 

"Bye, cutie," Ralph says.

You and Mandy head back home and go straight to the nursery for a much-needed diaper change.

----------------

You aren't sure what causes it, but every so often, Mandy wakes up and decides she's going to make your life as difficult as she can. Today is one of those days.

It started during bath time, when Mandy apparently made it her mission to splash around in the water as much as possible, no matter how much you restrained her. Your carefully styled hair and clothes were quickly soaked beyond repair, and that's to say nothing of the bathroom floor, which required a thorough mopping. But that wasn't the worst part. While you were mopping the floor, you heard a sudden giggle from Mandy -- never a good sign. When you checked on her, you discovered that she pooped in the bath tub, even though she woke up in a messy diaper and you made her push to ensure she had nothing left in her before getting out of it. That required even more cleaning, of both Mandy and the tub itself.

The mischief continued almost immediately after bath time ended. Thanks to several shrewd investments over the last 20 years or so, you feel blessed that you are able to support yourself and Mandy comfortably on passive income. These days, what little "work" you have is the occasional phone call with your financial advisor or one of your property managers. When these rare calls do come in, though, you typically have to drop everything you're doing and deal with them. This time, your phone begins ringing just after you lay a fully naked, post-bath Mandy down on the changing table. 

"Shit," you mutter. It's a property manager call.

"That's a bad word, Daddy!" Mandy shouts.

"I have to take this," you tell Mandy. You pick up Meowy, who is still sitting in the crib, and hand him to Mandy. "Princess, just play with Meowy and stay on the table, okay? I'll be back as quick as I can."

As you step out of the room and begin assessing the situation, you discover that one of your rental properties along the coast suffered major flood damage last night. Details pour out of the manager over the next 10 minutes, and as he speaks, you realize that dealing with the repairs is going to take a lot of money as well as a lot of effort. You tell the manager that you'll make some calls and get back to him shortly, then hang up and head back to the nursery.

Your jaw drops when you see what Mandy has done. 

Mandy sits on top of an open diaper on the changing table, clutching Meowy and sucking her thumb. Every inch of her body, as well as the entire surface of the changing table, is covered in a thick coating of baby powder. You see small piles of powder built upon the carpet surrounding the table as well. It almost looks like the aftermath of a small, indoor blizzard.

"Mandy, what the hell happened in here?" you shout.

You see tears well up in Mandy's eyes.

"I was just trying to help, Daddy," she says, her voice breaking. "I tried to put on my own diapie but then I spilled the powder. Then that bottle was empty so I got another... and that one spilled, too..."

"What did I say, Mandy? I said to sit still and stay on the table! You know you don't know how to diaper yourself!"

At this point, Mandy is full-on crying. She never did have any tolerance for a raised voice. You realize that yelling at her is doing more harm than good.

"Just... forget about it, okay?" you say, cooling down. "Let's just... I don't know, I guess you need another bath now, don't you?"

You spend the next hour bathing Mandy again, getting her diapered and dressed, and cleaning out the nursery. After that's done, you feed Mandy a quick breakfast of oatmeal with bananas.

"Now, listen closely," you say as you feed her a spoonful. "Daddy has a lot of important calls to make today and he's going to need you to hang out by yourself for a while, okay? And it's really important that you don't come try to talk to Daddy or ask him for anything while he's on the phone. I'll come check on you after each call in case you need something. Do you understand, sweetie?"

"Okay, Daddy," Mandy says with a mouthful of oatmeal. 

"Good girl. We'll get some of your toys and stuffies together in the living room and put some cartoons on TV for you. I'll get you a baba, too."

After breakfast, you get everything set up for Mandy and prepare for your morning to get even tougher. The next few hours will be a blur of arguing with insurance companies, haggling with contractors, and managing managers. You take one last look at Mandy, kneeling in a bright purple onesie and playing with her dollhouse, and feel cautiously optimistic that she won't bother you.

Of course, you're wrong.

You're speaking to your third contractor when Mandy walks into your home office. You try to wordlessly motion for her to leave the room without upsetting her, but it doesn't seem to have much effect.

"Daddy, I can't find my pacifier," she says at full volume.

"Sorry, Mike, can you hold on just a moment, please?" you say into the phone. You put him on hold and set down the phone.

"Mandy!" you shout. "I'm so sick of you not listening to me today! What did Daddy say during breakfast about not bothering him while he's on the phone?"

"Yeah, but I just need -"

"No buts, Mandy! Your pacifiers are upstairs in the nursery on your dresser. Go get one, go back to the living room, and then play quietly until I'm done! If you interrupt again, you're getting a punishment."

Mandy's eyes tear up again and she takes off down the hall without another word. You roll your eyes and continue your call.

In spite of your threat - or perhaps because of it - Mandy enters your office again about an hour later. She holds her baby bottle and shakes it in front of you, completely oblivious to the conversation you're having.

"Daddy, I need more milk!" she exclaims.

Your frustration reaches a boiling point. You take a deep breath and calmly ask the insurance representative on the other line for a direct number at which you can call her back in a few minutes. After you get one, you thank her and hang up the phone.

You snap to your feet, storm across the office, and pick Mandy up into your arms. You bring her upstairs to the nursery as she flails against your grasp, trying to get free.

"What did I say would happen if you interrupted my phone call again?" you shout. 

"Let me go, Daddy!" Mandy squeals.

You sit on Mandy's changing table and bend your girlfriend over your knee. You swiftly unsnap her onesie and untape one side of her diaper, pulling it back to reveal her bare ass. You deliver a quick series of hard spanks, making her wail in pain. 

"You've been such a brat all morning, young lady!" you shout as you smack her again and again. "I don't know what's gotten into you today, but it stops now!"

Mandy is crying hysterically, and as you continue to spank her, small welts begin to form on her skin. 

"Daddy, stop!" she wails.

You ignore her, delivering a few more blows.

"I said fucking stop it!" she screams.

You're momentarily shocked. Mandy hasn't cursed in months, if not years. You realize this calls for an even more severe punishment. 

"What did you say, Amanda?" you ask calmly.

"I... I..."

You lift Mandy off your lap and lay her down on the changing table. Then, you untape the other side of her diaper and remove it.

"Wait here," you command.

You walk over to Mandy's bouncer and detach the dildo you installed in its seat. You then retrieve a bottle of lube and return to the changing table. Mandy looks on in horror as you lube up the dildo, knowing what comes next.

"Please, no," she begs through her tears. "I'll be a good girl, I promise!"

You flip Mandy onto her stomach and carefully work the dildo into her ass, making her cry out in anguish as she takes each inch. By the time she is fully plugged, she is crying harder than she was during the spanking. You retape her diaper around her crotch, confining the dildo in place. Then, you lift Mandy back into your arms and bring her over to her bouncer. As you strap her into it, she reluctantly puts her sitting weight against the dildo, making her screech in pain. You open one of the dresser drawers and retrieve a pacifier gag, which you fasten around Mandy's head. Her cries and whimpers become muffled as the shifting of her weight causes her to bounce involuntarily, pushing the dildo deeper into her with each one.

"You're going to stay on your bouncer and think about your listening and language skills until I'm done with my calls," you say. "I know this is harsh, but I do it because I love you."

You kiss the whimpering, miserable, diapered woman on her forehead before leaving the room and returning to your calls.

Things go rather smoothly after that. You don't hear a peep from Mandy as you finish handling the flood situation, though you are certain she is making noise from behind her pacifier gag. You know she's going to be exhausted and in pain for the rest of the night after you end her punishment, and you aren't looking forward to the aftercare you'll have to give her. You expect she will hold a grudge against you for at least a few days -- though you're fairly certain she won't misbehave in the immediate future. After you finish your last call for the day, updating the property manager about the progress you've made and the schedule for repairs you've developed, you take a deep breath and head back upstairs to the nursery.

Mandy appears barely conscious, her eyes flickering between open and closed as she bounces gently, eliciting a soft whimper each time she descends. She scarcely reacts as you unstrap her gag.

"Are you ready to behave?" you ask sternly.

"....yes, Daddy," Mandy whines.

You gingerly lift Mandy out of the bouncer and you feel her tense up and wince with each movement of her legs. You then lay her down on the changing table again, and untape her diaper. There is a deep, red ring around the flared base of the dildo, which is still firmly planted deep inside her. As soon as you touch it, Mandy screeches in pain. It is a harrowing process, but you carefully pull the dildo out of her and apply a generous amount of soothing cream to her rash. You're surprised to see that her hole does not seem to immediately close all the way as you expected it to. You tape her into a new diaper, re-button her onesie, and help her off the changing table. Guilt washes over you as you watch her limp away from you, crying softly and holding a hand against her bottom. You definitely overreacted. 

-----------------------

Mandy has spent the last few days largely ignoring you as she recovers from her punishment. She has begun to walk normally again and the swelling near her hole has dissipated, but she still has trouble sitting down. You've tried your best to make amends, between baking her special desserts, buying her new toys, and apologizing repeatedly, but she remains upset, and it's difficult to blame her.

One noticeable effect of Mandy's ordeal is that her bowel control seems to have weakened even further. Rather than messing herself once in the morning as usual, she has been releasing several smaller messes throughout the day. She says she can barely even feel them coming out of her, and you've found yourself worrying that this loss of control could potentially be permanent -- only time will tell. 

After a week or so, things gradually return to normal. Mandy's demeanor improves and you resume your happy, loving relationship. Her pain disappears. However, her messing schedule remains distorted.

Your area is experiencing a heat wave this week, so you've elected to keep Mandy naked besides her diapers unless you're going out somewhere. In the early afternoon, she is playing with Meowy on the living room floor while you do some online shopping on the couch. A sudden odor alerts you that she has messed herself again -- the third time today. 

"Hey baby, can you come here for a sec?" you ask.

Mandy stands up and saunters over to you, clutching Meowy with her thumb in her mouth.

"Yes, Daddy?"

"Turn around for me."

You feel the seat of her diaper and confirm her latest accident. You decide that it's time to have an uncomfortable conversation with her that you've been dreading for the last few days. You pat the couch cushion next to you and move your laptop off your lap.

"Come sit for a sec," you say. "I want to have a quick grown-up talk with you, okay?"

"Am I in trouble?" Mandy asks as she takes a seat next to you.

"No, sweetie, of course not."

You put your hand on Mandy's bare thigh and look her in the eye.

"So... about this poopy situation," you begin. "It seems like it's not getting any better, is it?"

"No, I guess not," she responds, looking at the floor.

"Well, I've been thinking, and maybe we should bring you to a doctor to make sure we didn't do any permanent damage to your bum."

"Nooooooo," Mandy whines. "Daddy, I don't like going to the doctor!"

"I know, sweetie," you say. "But don't you think we should see if we can get this under control? You don't want to be messing yourself uncontrollably for the rest of your life, right?"

"Why not?" Mandy asks, looking at you with what appears to be genuine confusion.

"Well... what if one day you want to stop being a baby?"

"I won't," she says confidently. "In fact, to be honest, I kind of like how things are now."

"You do?"

"Yeah. I mean, I haven't had bladder control for a long time. We've been doing this for five years, it's about time I lost my bowel control, too."

"...And you're sure about that?" you ask incredulously. "It'll probably mean you have to sit in a messy diaper for longer periods sometimes. And it would also probably mean making poopies in public, even when you don't want to."

"I don't care about that," Mandy says with a shrug. "It's your job to decide when to change me, not mine. And messy diapies are comfy sometimes."

You're quiet for a moment as you think through what Mandy is saying. You've long since been desensitized to dealing with Mandy's messes, and neither the smell or the sight particularly bothers you. However, even after all this time, it's a bit nerve-wracking for you to think about Mandy truly losing control. Up until now, you've considered Mandy to be "diaper dependent" -- but in the back of your mind, you've known she could probably be re-potty trained if she wanted to. Doing nothing about her sudden loss of bowel control would truly be a point of no return, not just for her, but for you as well. Then again, who knows if a doctor could help her even if you went to one? Maybe there isn't a "choice" to be made at all.

"Come here," you say, pulling Mandy into a tight hug. "If you're okay with this, I am, too."

"So no doctor?"

"Not unless you want one."

"Yay!" Mandy cheers. "I love you, Daddy."

"Times infinity?"

"Times infinity and one!"

"Okay, stinkybutt," you say, kissing Mandy on the cheek. "Go back to playing and we'll change you in a little bit."

She smiles and hops back onto the floor, laying out on her stomach and kicking her legs in the air behind her as she continues playing with Meowy.

You decide to surprise Mandy by making plans for Katie and Lisa to visit. Mandy and Katie have enjoyed several playdates during the last few months, and you find your friendship with Lisa strengthening each time you see her. You've seen that Mandy was correct when she told you that Lisa would pick up on what Katie wants out of her. Lisa and Katie's dynamic has evolved quickly, and now, both women appear far more comfortable in their respective roles. Lisa has become a strict disciplinarian that seems to truly enjoy putting her girlfriend in humiliating positions, and Katie has come a long way in getting more comfortable in those positions -- which, in turn, challenges Lisa to constantly think up new ways to make her blush.

You send Lisa a text:

"Hey, you. It's been a few weeks. Time for a playdate?"

She responds only moments later:

"Definitely. How about now?"

"Perfect! See you soon," you reply.

You stand up off the couch and sit down on the floor next to Mandy.

"Hey, cutie," you say, moving a lock of her blonde hair away from her eyes. "Got a big surprise for you."

"What?" she asks with wide-eyed excitement.

"Katie's on her way over!"

With that, your girlfriend stands up and runs cheerful laps around the living room, the weighty lump in the seat of her diaper bouncing back and forth with each bound.

-------------------

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Lisa covers her mouth in shock as you tell her about Mandy's punishment and its unintended consequences.

"So, wait, are you saying you... stretched out her hole so much that it doesn't close anymore?" she asks. "Can that even happen?"

"Your guess is as good as mine, but... apparently," you say.

"How big was this dildo?"

"Big," you say. "Remember the one you saw in the bouncer the first time you came over?"

"Oh my Lord," Lisa says. "Poor Mandy."

"I feel terrible," you say. "But I sat her down and we talked about it today and, well, I don't know if I believe her yet, but she says she actually likes things this way. She says she's glad she doesn't have any bowel control now."

"That girl is dedicated," Lisa says. "Wow."

The two of you sit at the outdoor table in your backyard while you watch Mandy and Katie play on the slide. Mandy is still naked besides her diaper, and, not to be outdone, Lisa decided that Katie should be naked, too. Mandy frolics around without a hint of modesty or self-awareness, letting her breasts flop around freely as she plays with her friend. Katie is clearly a bit more self-conscious. Her movements are more reserved, and you notice her trying to cover herself when she's high up enough atop the slide to be visible to the neighbors. You've assured her that Mrs. Rose won't care even if she sees, but she can't seem to get fully comfortable. Still, it's obvious that she's enjoying herself just as much as Mandy.

"Look at her," Lisa snickers as Katie crosses her arms over her chest. She surprises you when she raises her voice loud enough not only for Katie to hear, but maybe the rest of the neighborhood, too.

"You don't have to cover up, you know!" Lisa calls out. "Nobody cares about your little baby mosquito bites!"

You see Katie blush even from where you sit.

"Mommyyyyyy!" she whines. By now, you both know she loves this.

"Things seem to going pretty well with you two lately," you say.

"Oh yeah, we're having fun," Lisa says. "Yesterday, we went to this busy farmers market, and I made her wear these super babyish footed pajamas the whole time. She got used to it after a little while, so I made her ask one of the volunteers where the nearest bathroom with a changing table was. The poor guy looked right at her diaper bulge and knew it was for her. Katie was so embarrassed!"

You laugh out loud. "Oh boy. I bet the rest of your day was pretty interesting after that," you say.

"You know how she is," Lisa says with a wink. "Let's just say we spent the afternoon in the bedroom."

"Daddy!" Mandy calls. 

"Yeah, baby?"

"Watch me go down the slide!"

You humor her as you watch your girlfriend descend, and when she reaches the bottom, she looks over to you with a big smile on her face, eager to see your reaction.

"Whoa!" you exclaim and clap your hands. "You went so fast!"

Mandy giggles and scampers off to climb to the top of the slide again.

"She is just so adorable," Lisa says. "And you're so good with her."

"I try," you say. "She's my baby, you know?"

Lisa smiles at you warmly.

"You know, I was doing some research the other night and I stumbled onto something interesting," Lisa says. "Apparently, if you pull on your nipples or have someone suck on them on a regular schedule for a few weeks, you can trick your body into lactating even if you don't have a real, newborn baby."

"Really?" you ask.

"If you believe the internet, anyway," she says. "I'm thinking of giving it a try. It would be pretty sexy for Katie to have to ask me to nurse her every time she gets thirsty."

"That's pretty great, actually," you say. "I know Mandy would absolutely love a chance to breastfeed. Anything that makes her more babyish."

"Well, it might be a little strange and the four of us would have to talk it over to make sure no feelings get hurt, but I'm not opposed to nursing Mandy when we come over if this ends up working. I have two boobs, after all."

You both laugh.

"That's nice of you," you say. "I guess we can figure it out when the time comes."

Your attention turns to a flurry of high-pitched screeches and giggles. Mandy and Katie have begun a game of tag. The women chase each other around the yard, deftly weaving their way around playground equipment. It almost makes you dizzy to watch them.

"I'm so glad we have friends like you two," Lisa says. 

"We are, too," you reply. "Us weirdos need to stick together."

Katie soon scampers over to your table and stands wordlessly in front of Lisa. She puts her hands behind her back and pushes forward her pelvis, presenting her obviously soaked diaper, and waits for a reaction. 

"What is it, kiddo?" Lisa asks.

Katie glances at you nervously, then back at Lisa.

"...Pee-pee," she says, sheepishly.

"I see that," Lisa says. "What about it?"

"Uhm.. well, can I have a change?"

"Katie, you know you're not allowed to ask for diapie changes," Lisa says. "Mommy decides when you get changed. Plus, you're not even that wet."

"Am so," Katie protests. "I'm... I'm afraid I might leak, Mommy."

"Don't be silly," Lisa says, cupping her hand around Katie's diapered crotch. "Here, Jack, give it a feel. You tell us if you think she needs a change."

You give Lisa an uncomfortable look. Then you look at Katie, who seems even less comfortable as she peers back at you uneasily. By now, you've seen Katie naked plenty of times, but touching her is another matter. You know Katie doesn't even enjoy being touched by men. You hesitate, then give the back of Katie's diaper a quick pat before pulling your hand away.

"Oh, I think that diaper can hold a little more," you say.

"See?" Lisa says to the nearly naked, blushing woman. "Now go back to playing with Mandy, baby."

Katie pouts and toddles away.

"Thanks for playing along," Lisa says once Katie is out of earshot. 

"You know, it's not my place to tell you how to behave in your own relationship, but I really don't think Katie likes me touching her like that," you say.

"Well of course she doesn't, that's the point," Lisa says.

"What I mean to say is there's a fine line between kink humiliation and genuine discomfort, and getting me involved might cross it."

"Well, fine then," Lisa says playfully. "I figured you'd jump at the chance to get a handful of that cute little ass. You're probably the first man to ever do it!"

You nervously laugh off Lisa's comment, but part of you feels sympathy for Katie. You wonder how much of Lisa's treatment of her she truly enjoys, and how much she feels obligated to tolerate just because she's in a submissive position. After your recent, accidentally life-changing experience in pushing Mandy's limits too hard, though, perhaps you're in no position to judge. Regardless, you make a mental note to stay out of it the next time Lisa asks you to participate in Katie's humiliation.

"Hey, I have an idea," you say. "It's so hot out. Why don't we take the girls out for some ice cream?"

"Aw, you mean get them dressed again?" Lisa says with a laugh. "Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, though. Do you want to do the honors, or should I?"

"Go ahead," you say.

Lisa grins at you and then walks over to the playground, where Mandy and Katie are still chasing each other at a frantic speed. The two adult babies stop when they notice Lisa, and you watch from the table as Lisa delivers the good news. Mandy and Katie erupt into cheers, and all three women start making their way toward the house.

"Which car should we take?" Lisa asks as you all file into the living room. 

"We can take mine," you say. "There's a good ice cream spot downtown that Mandy and I love, maybe 10 minutes away."

You take a quick look at Mandy, and it's obvious that her diaper is just as wet as Katie's. Lisa follows your gaze and seemingly notices the same thing.

"Tell you what," Lisa says, fishing her car keys out of her pocket and handing them to you. "Why don't you go get Katie's carseat out of my backseat and into yours, and while you do that, I'll take the girls upstairs and get them changed and dressed?"

You look at Lisa, then at Mandy. You walk over to your girlfriend, wordlessly pull back the waistband of her diaper, and peer inside. Her diaper is soaked from front to back, but otherwise clean. 

"Hey, sweetie, are you comfortable with Lisa changing your diapie?" you whisper to her.

"Sure, Daddy," Mandy says. "Whatever gets me ice cream faster."

"Good girl," you say, patting her gently on her diapered butt. 

You return to Lisa.

"You know where everything is upstairs?" you ask. "Changing supplies? Clothes?"

"Yup, I'm good," she responds.

"Great," you say aloud. "You ladies have fun with your little fashion show! Make sure to dress them up extra cute for our big ice cream date, Lisa."

You head out to the front yard and unlock Lisa's car. As you unstrap Katie's carseat, which seems almost identical to Mandy's, your mind begins to wander. What's your plan if you were to, for example, get pulled over with two adults strapped into carseats in tow? There isn't any law against it, you suppose, but it would certainly be awkward. Sometimes, thinking about the life you've chosen makes you laugh. It sure is strange, but it makes you happy. You strap in Katie's carseat next to Mandy's, then head back inside.

You hear giggling coming from the floor above you as well as the stamping of excited feet. A few minutes later, the giggling becomes louder as Lisa and the girls descend the staircase.

"Well, hello there, cutie pie!" you say upon seeing Mandy. Your girlfriend is wearing a bright, floral-printed sundress. Hair clips that look like sunflowers hold her pigtails in place. She is also wearing a pair of maryjane shoes that match her dress. Meowy dangles from one of Mandy's hands.

"Aren't I pretty, Daddy?" Mandy asks, beaming.

"You're the prettiest girl in the whole, wide world," you say. "Can Daddy have a kiss?"

She races over to you and stands on her toes to reach your lips. You hug her tight as your lips mingle. 

"And guess what?" Mandy says as her feet fall back to the ground. "Lisa put me in your favorite diapies."

She lifts up the bottom of her dress and flashes her diaper at you. It is thick and plastic-backed with the word 'BABY' printed across the front in colorful lettering.

"Lisa has good taste, huh?" you say, smiling at Lisa. 

You then glance over at Katie, who wears a pair of Mandy's overalls over the pink onesie she arrived at your house wearing. Her hair is also in pigtails, tied in place with pink ribbons. 

"I hope you don't mind that we borrowed some of Mandy's clothes," Lisa says.

"Of course not, especially when the result is that adorable," you say. "You're such a pretty baby girl, Katie!"

Katie smiles at you and puts her thumb into her mouth.

"Mandy was such a good girl during her diaper change," Lisa says. "She just laid back and played with her Meowy and gave me no trouble."

"Oh yeah?" you respond. "Well I think a certain someone has earned an extra scoop of ice cream, then."

"Yesssssss!" Mandy cheers.

--------------------

During the last few months, you and Lisa have taken Mandy and Katie so many places together that you've considered buying another carseat to save you the trouble of installing and uninstalling Katie's each time. Tonight's trip is extra special. You're on your way into the city, where a popular nightclub normally known for its leather, drag, and BDSM nights is hosting its first-ever ageplay party. It was Lisa who dug up details about the event online, and while you know relatively little about what to expect, the four of you are extremely excited. Typically, your only exposure to the broader ageplay community is at BabyCon, which is still a few months away. If tonight goes well, maybe the club will host more ageplay parties and you can meet other local friends like Lisa and Katie.

You're playing "the animal game" with Mandy and Katie to pass the time on your long trip. The girls take turns listing animals whose names begin with a letter you specify until they run out of animals they know. 

"Peacock!" Katie exclaims, a proud toothy smile on her face.

"Very good, sweetie!" Lisa says. "Mandy?"

"Mmmm.... porcupine!" Mandy says.

"Wow, what a smartypants," Lisa says.

"Penguin!" Katie says. "I love penguins!"

"They have funny, long noses," Mandy says.

"Those aren't noses," you say. "What are bird noses called, baby?"

"Uhhh... beaks!" Mandy says.

"Very good!"

"I wish I had a big, long penguin beak," Katie says. 

"No you don't, silly girl," Lisa says. "You'd look funny and everyone would laugh at you."

"Katie likes being laughed at," Mandy chimes in with a giggle, which makes you all follow suit. 

"Alright, time for Q," you say.

Mandy and Katie both groan from the backseat.

"Daddy, that's impossible!" Mandy says. "There are no Q animals."

"What about a quail?" you say. "What about a quokka?"

"What's a quokka?" Katie asks.

Lisa looks at you with confusion and amusement, seemingly just as clueless as the babies.

"Pull up a picture on your phone and show them," you tell Lisa. "They're adorable."

Lisa types with her thumbs and coos a few seconds later, then shows Mandy and Katie her phone.

"Oh my God, it's so cute!" Mandy exclaims. "Can we get a quokka, Daddy?"

"Maybe if you're a really, really good girl," you say with a smile.

You take an exit off the highway and within moments, you're in the thick of the city.

"We're almost there," you announce. "Anything we need to know before going in, Lisa?"

"Well, the posting I saw said exposed diapers were fine, but I'm not sure if that applies to the parking lot," she says. "I'm sure if we just hurry inside, we'll be okay."

Unlike most of your public outings, you and Lisa decided that since you'll be among fellow ageplayers tonight, there was no reason to maintain the illusion that Mandy and Katie were anything besides oversized babies. Besides their shoes and diapers, both women are naked from the waist down. Mandy wears a bright pink t-shirt with the bottom cut off that reveals her tight, toned stomach, while Katie wears a frilly, white dress cut high enough to keep her diaper in plain sight.

"I sure hope they have changing tables inside," you say. "I don't smell anything yet, but Mandy hasn't pooped since this morning. She's overdue."

"They'd be crazy to host an ageplay party without changing tables," Lisa says.

As you pull into the parking lot of a nightclub called "Secrets," you see dozens of cars already parked. It seems to be a good turnout. Katie looks out the window nervously.

"Mommy, can't I wear anything over my diapie?" she asks. "There's a lot of people here..."

"They're all babies like us, though!" Mandy says. "I bet most people will be in diapies."

"Mandy's right, princess," Lisa says. "You have no reason to be embarrassed. Plus, I want everyone to see what a cute little baby you are."

You park the car, and you and Lisa help Mandy and Katie out of the backseat. You all walk to the entrance of the club and head inside. From the lobby, you already hear the pounding of music coming from the club's main hall, separated by a set of double doors. There is a desk set up in front of you manned by a bubbly redhead wearing a "Secrets" t-shirt. She looks to be in her early 20s, or at least younger than both Mandy and Katie. Between you and her stands a man and woman holding hands. The woman wears an elegant, revealing party dress while the man wears a light green t-shirt and a pair of loose-fitting shorts that barely contain the diaper he is clearly wearing. He sucks on a pacifier and looks on as his partner speaks to the woman at the desk.

"Yeah, I'm looking for a Daddy for this little squirt tonight," you overhear the woman in the dress saying. "I need a real man in my life for a change."

"You'll have a lot of options inside," the redhead says. For a moment, you think you see her look past the woman's shoulder and glance at you. "I've seen a lot of hot guys check in already."

The redhead gives the couple a pair of wristbands and they head through the double doors. The four of you approach the table. 

"Look at these two cuties!" the redhead says as she sees Mandy and Katie. "Are you babies ready for a big party?"

"Yeah!" Mandy exclaims, clapping her hands.

"Is this your Mommy and Daddy?" the redhead asks.

Mandy swings both her arms around your torso and hugs you tight.

"This is my Daddy," she says lovingly. Then, she looks at Lisa. "That's Katie's Mommy."

"Awww... and are you and Katie best buddies?"

"The bestest," Mandy says, smiling at her friend.

"Hi, I'm Lisa and that's Jack," Lisa says. "This little firecracker is Mandy. We're so excited you're doing an ageplay night!"

"I know, right?" the redhead says. "Some of us have been asking for this for a long time now. Well, we're happy to have you! Just a couple questions before you go inside."

She points to a box on the table containing rubber wristbands of many different colors.

"We're using a wristband system to help all our guests identify each other a little better. So, first of all, it seems like you're two couples? Are you looking to meet other partners tonight?"

"No!" Mandy says quickly. "I'm keeping my Daddy all to myself!"

"Neither are we," Lisa says. "Just two couples trying to make friends and enjoy ourselves."

"Got it," the redhead says. "And is anyone here a switch?"

"Nope," you say. "The girls are full-time babies, so that means we're full-time caregivers."

"Excellent," she says. She hands Katie and Mandy two pink wristbands and offers you and Lisa each a yellow one. "So, a few things to note about tonight. We've basically turned the dance floor into a giant playpen. It's filled with toys and stuffed animals and should give the littles lots of space to play with eachother. If your little is drinking tonight, we ask that you take them to the bar first so the bartender can open a tab for both of you. We can't expect babies to handle money after all, right? We've put a few changing tables into each bathroom. You'll find extra diapers and changing supplies stocked in each one in case you need them. For our littles who are potty training, we also have a few plastic potty chairs set up in the restrooms, too. We just ask the bigs to properly clean up after changes or potty times. The last thing to know is that we're operating under strip club rules tonight. Nudity of any kind is allowed, but absolutely no unwanted touching. We have a few bouncers walking around in case you need them. The exception, of course, is that any littles who aren't potty trained must keep diapers on at all times. So, that about covers it. Any questions?"

"Wow," you say. "This sounds amazing. I think I'm ready to go in, how about you, Lisa?"

"We're good!" Lisa says.

"Alright, well, I hope you all have a blast tonight!" the redhead says.

You head toward the double doors and look back at the redhead. You see for the first time that she is naked from the waist down besides a diaper, just like how Mandy is dressed. She turns around and catches you looking at her.

"See you out in the playpen later!" she says with a smile.

The sights that greet you as the doors swing open are like nothing you've ever seen, not even at BabyCon. The playpen at the center of the room is teeming with life, where adult babies of all genders, ages, sizes, and races laugh and play together. A fair few wear exposed diapers, and some are even completely naked besides their diapers. Some are accompanied by normally dressed partners, but most of the caregivers seem to be assembled along the sidelines, chatting and drinking with each other as they watch their littles play. A DJ between the bar and the playpen sucks on a pacifier as he spins loud, upbeat, bass-heavy tracks -- music that appears to be a curious mix of music you'd hear at a daycare center and traditional nightclub music. Mandy stands up on her toes to reach your ears. 

"Daddy, can I drink tonight?" she asks, just loud enough to make out what she's saying over the music. 

You tell her she can, then hoist her into your arms. You tap Lisa on the shoulder. 

"We're heading to the bar," you yell. "Want anything?"

"We'll come, too," Lisa responds, taking Katie by the hand.

You order four glasses of champagne at the bar. You're amused to find that two of them are served in normal, glass flutes, while the other two arrive in baby bottles. With their drinks in hand, you let Mandy and Katie loose into the playpen while you and Lisa join some of the other caregivers at the tables nearby. You tell Mandy where you'll be and that you'll come check on her soon. Your girlfriends excitedly toddle off into the fray and disappear into a sea of big babies.

It doesn't take you and Lisa long to infiltrate the other caregivers. Within moments, you're both talking, drinking, and laughing in a group of four other Mommies and Daddies, swapping stories about your littles.

"...so I go back into the nursery and Mandy is sitting on top of an open diaper just absolutely covered in baby powder," you say. "It's in her hair, it's all over her face, and everything. She looks like a snowman. The little dummy says she spilled out a few months worth of powder trying to put her own diaper on. So we had to go back and give her a second bath, it was a whole thing."

Your new friends are laughing as you discuss one of the most frustrating mornings of your entire life, and you laugh along with them. 

"I can top that," says Piper, a curvy, full-figured woman with short, blonde hair and warm, kind eyes. "I took little Brandon to the park a few weeks ago. There's no one else around, so I let him play in the sandbox. I go off to the bathroom, and when I come back..."

You're surprised to see Mandy scampering up to you, holding her empty bottle in her hand. Piper stops talking as everybody's attention shifts to your adorable girlfriend.

"Daddy, Daddy!" Mandy says. "I want another drink!"

"Oh, okay sweetie," you say. "First, can you say hi to all Daddy's new friends? I was just telling them about you."

"Hi!" Mandy chirps. "Isn't my Daddy great?"

"He certainly is, honey!" Piper says. "And you're just as darling as he said you were!"

You stand up and prepare to head to the bar with Mandy when you see that the back of her diaper is drooping about six inches lower than it should be. You sniff the air, and even amid all the smells of the nightclub, you confirm that Mandy has messed herself. Judging by the noises coming from your friends, it's clear they've noticed, too.

"Looks like you two better stop by the changing table before going to the bar!" says Chris, a burly, bald man with a beard who you've been speaking with. The other caregivers laugh.

"He has a point, doesn't he, sweetie?" you ask Mandy. "You made a big poopy, didn't you?"

You only meant to tease her, but for the first time in recent memory, you actually make out a look of surprise on Mandy's face. She reaches behind her and feels the lump in her diaper, and her eyes widen a bit.

"Uhhh... yeah, I guess I did!" she says.

Could it be possible that she truly didn't even notice?

"Be right back, guys," you tell your friends.

You take Mandy by the hand and lead her into the men's bathroom. Sure enough, there are three large changing tables set up along one of the walls. One of them is already in use -- a tall, white man is tickling the exposed stomach of a short, Asian man wearing an obviously wet diaper with a rubber duck printed on the front. The man on the table kicks his feet and laughs out loud.

You take Mandy's empty bottle from her and put it on the table, then lift her up and lie her down on the flat surface.

"So... did you really not know your diaper was messy?" you ask as you retrieve a new diaper and some changing supplies from beneath the table.

"I'm as surprised as you are," Mandy says. "I... I didn't even feel myself go this time."

"This is a good thing, right?" you ask. "This is what you wanted?"

"Well... yes," she says. "Just like a real baby."

‐---------------------

Normally, it would already be hours past Mandy's bedtime. With the length of your drive home ahead of you, you knew you were in for a very late night. But you're all having so much fun that it's hard to convince yourself to leave. 

The club has emptied out considerably, and you, Lisa, Mandy, and Katie are sitting and talking with a few of the other caregivers and littles. Katie seems exhausted and is fighting off sleep as she sits next to Lisa, resting her head on her Mommy's shoulder. Mandy, however, still seems to be at full energy even after hours of playing. You can chalk much of that up to alcohol, you figure -- Mandy is clearly drunk after 5 or 6 baby bottles full of wine and seems to have all the life left in this party pouring out of her. Right now, she is splayed across your lap with her legs spread, one arm curled around your neck and the other clutching Meowy, who you retrieved from the car for her not long ago. She seems to be grinding the bottom of her diaper ever so slightly against your knee.

"I love my Daddy so much," Mandy slurs to nobody in particular. "I'm his big girl!"

"That's right, sweetie," you say, kissing her cheek, keeping one hand on her hip to make sure she doesn't slide off of you.

"I love mine, too," says Carla, wrapping her arms around Chris. 

"Aw, I love you too, baby girl," Chris says, kissing Carla on the lips.

You've gotten to know Chris and Carla a bit over the last few hours, and while their ageplay dynamic is much different than yours, you respect their obvious strength as a couple. Carla is a large woman, with a much fuller figure than Mandy or Katie, but even she seems petite next to Chris. You've learned that Chris is a long-haul trucker, and that he takes Carla along on his trips whenever he learns about an ageplay event in the areas he's passing through. It's not strictly accurate to call Carla an adult baby -- at least, not in the same way as Mandy or Katie. If you had to put a play age on her, you would estimate at least 6 or 7. Besides referring to her partner as her "Daddy," she mostly speaks just as a normal adult would and is wearing a normal party dress not unlike Lisa's. The only difference is that Carla wears Pull-Ups, and only every now and then. She seems to get off on having Chris check her Pull-Ups and call her "baby," but as far as you know, she's remained perfectly dry all night and even excused herself to use the bathroom a few times. As Carla finishes off her latest drink, in fact, she stands up and heads to the bathroom again. You see Mandy giving her what appears to be a dirty look as she walks away.

"Why do you call her a baby?" Mandy asks Chris. "That's not a baby."

"Mandy..." you warn, subtly squeezing her hip. She brushes you off.

"Has she ever even worn a diapie?" Mandy asks. "Does she even use those Pull-Ups?"

"Sometimes," Chris says, clearly a bit uncomfortable. "She doesn't like the feeling of wet Pull-Ups, though. And she says diapers are too bulky for her. It's fine with me, I don't really love changing them anyway."

"Well then she's not a baby!" Mandy snaps. "She's a grown-ass woman that wants to be like me or Katie but without any of the sacrifice."

"Mandy, calm down," Lisa says. "Maybe we ought to get her home, Jack, she's clearly a little cranky."

"Yeah, I think you're right," you say as Carla returns and sits down next to Chris. She feels the tension at the table.

"Everything okay?" Carla says.

"How was your trip to the potty, baby?" Mandy says with drunken venom in her voice.

"Amanda, stop it," you say flatly, rising to your feet. "Sorry, guys. We're gonna get out of here and get her to b-"

"You know, some of us have made huge lifestyle changes and given up a lot to be real babies," Mandy says. "What have you given up, Carla? I bet you probably still have a grown-up job and you go in every day wearing panties. I bet you've never even had a real accident in your Pull-Ups before."

"So what?" Carla says, visibly annoyed and confused. "You're mad at me because I don't take ageplay as serious as you do? It's just something I do sometimes to relax. Obviously it's not doing the same for you."

"I gave up everything to be called an adult baby!" Mandy shouts. "I told my parents this is how I wanted to live and they abandoned me! All my friends, too! I've given up every shred of dignity I've ever had!"

You see tears welling up quickly in Mandy's eyes. Your gut tells you to get her out of here, but you realize she needs to get this out -- unfortunately for Carla. This clearly isn't about her not thinking Carla is "baby" enough. The alcohol is finally making Mandy face something she's felt powerless to express for a long time.

"And now I've fucked up my body so bad I can't even tell when I've shit in my diapers," Mandy says, tears now streaming down her face. "And I'll probably be like this for the rest of my life. I'm gonna be 80 years old and have just a bunch of toys and stuffies to show for it."

Mandy collapses into tears. You lift her into your arms and she wraps her body around yours, hiding her face in your chest as she bawls. Chris and Carla don't seem upset anymore -- just surprised.

"I'm so sorry about that," you tell them. "It was nice to meet you both."

You look toward Lisa, who nudges Katie awake and takes her by the hand. The four of you return to the car, where Lisa straps an already-back-to-sleep Katie into her carseat and you do the same with Mandy. Nobody says a word as you get onto the highway, and soon, Lisa is also sleeping against the passenger side window. Mandy still cries softly to herself in the backseat, clutching Meowy to her chest.

"Are you okay, Mandy?" you say after a while.

"I just wanna go home, Daddy," she whimpers.

"Try to get some sleep," you say. "It'll get you home faster. I'll take care of everything."

"You always do," she says. "You must think I'm a worthless girlfriend."

Your instinct tells you to pull the car over and engage Mandy more personally, but you'd prefer not to wake up Lisa and Katie right now.

"You couldn't be more wrong," you say calmly. "I take care of everything because you make me want to step up for you. You're the love of my life, Mandy. I love you if you're 2, 29, or 102. I love you whether I'm changing your diapers or we're just sitting at the table having a meal like a normal couple."

Mandy doesn't say anything, but her quiet sobbing lets you know that she's listening to you. That, or maybe she's nodding off to sleep. A few moments later, you glance at her in the rear-view mirror and see that her eyes are still open.

"We can talk about this more tomorrow, but maybe we should sit down and have a grown-up talk about the future and how you want it to look," you say. "I just want you to be happy, baby. I hate seeing you cry like this."

"...okay, Daddy," she sniffles.

You aren't sure what she's thinking, or even if she's thinking at all. They say that drunk words are sober thoughts, and if her outburst tonight wasn't a clear sign that Mandy on some level regrets pursuing the adult baby lifestyle to this degree, you aren't sure what is.

---------------------

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • 1 month later...

I like stories that are different. This truly are. it would be interesting to follow Mandy, when she has adult days still fully incontinent both ways of course. I guess she will both have her adult days in the future, having a job, to some degree feel adult.

Thanks for the kind words, all!

@adot: Appreciate your interest in my other work, but to be honest, this is pretty much it as of now. I've been doing this kind of writing on a very casual basis over the last month or so and have two other stories started, but since I'm moving kind of slowly, I'd rather wait until this story ends before posting the other two. The problem is, I have no expectations for how long this story should be or how to end it! Hopefully there'll be a natural stopping point eventually that doesn't feel rushed. 

Anyway, here's another short-ish update:

---------------------

"DADDY!"

Your eyes snap open, and without a single conscious thought, instinct drives you to get out of bed and to the nursery as quickly as possible. When you arrive, Mandy is sitting up in her crib with a dejected look on her face. An odor fills the room.

"Too late..." Mandy sighs. "It was already coming out when I called you..."

"Well, at least you felt it come out, right?" you reason, lowering the bars of the crib. "That's kind of a win."

The day after Mandy's outburst at the club, you sat her down and had a very grown-up conversation about whether she wants anything to change. It took quite a bit of prying (and crying), but you eventually confirmed that Mandy was indeed scared by the fact that her bowel control had completely disappeared. Although Mandy still loves living the ageplay lifestyle and using her diapers, you both agreed to attempt to claw back some of her potty training for messes. So far, it hasn't been a very successful process. You lay Mandy down on the changing table. Before you do anything else, you look at the colorful sheet of paper you've hung on the wall nearby, titled "Mandy's Potty Chart".

"Can't we just pretend this one didn't happen?" Mandy says as you peel off a frowny-face sticker and prepare to place it on the sheet. "I mean, I noticed this poopy coming out, and you said that was a win, right?"

"Sweetie, I know the chart doesn't look so great right now, but think about how good you'll feel when you have smileys every morning," you say. "Just try to be positive. Daddy's very proud of you for trying to use the potty even if you mess up sometimes."

She gives you a pouty look, then grabs at the air toward her crib.

"Meowy," she says.

You retrieve her stuffed animal and give it to her. Mandy sticks her thumb into her mouth, hugs Meowy against her chest, and closes her eyes while you strip off her messy diaper and clean her up. 

You're both quiet for a few minutes during the diaper change, and Mandy's disappointment in herself hangs heavily in the air. It feels useless to repeat the same reassurances and lines of encouragement you've given her each time she's had an accident since your new arrangement, but your mind begins to race on ways you can cheer her up. As you wipe away the rest of Mandy's mess from her skin and pull away her used diaper, you pause what you're doing and simply look at her, lying completely naked on the changing table. You wait a few moments for Mandy to open her eyes and notice you. 

"Why'd you stop?" she asks, her thumb still planted between her lips. 

"I'm just looking at you," you reply. "You're such a beautiful baby girl."

You look at each one of Mandy's curves and gently run your hand down her stomach, waist, and thigh, savoring the smoothness of her skin. 

"Beautiful? I was all poopy like 10 seconds ago," she says with a giggle.

"So what? That's what babies do."

You feel yourself getting hard as you keep exploring Mandy with your eyes and fingers. She seems to notice, glaring at the crotch of your jeans and grinning.

"Daddy, there's something pointy in your pants," she teases. 

You smile back at her and run two of your fingers along her labia. 

"Baby, you're all wet and I don't think it's pee," you say. "Maybe we can help each other out?"

The thought suddenly occurs to you that you haven't had sex with Mandy since she lost her bowel control fully. You know she just went, but in her current state, you have a hard time convincing yourself that it's safe to make love to her while she's undiapered. Mandy suddenly sits up and crawls to the edge of the changing table, leaning on her elbows with her ass in the air as she unzips your pants and pulls out your cock.

"Mmmmm, my special toy," she says.

Mandy slips your cock into her mouth and massages it with her tongue, sending a wave of pleasure rippling through your body. It's almost enough to keep your brain from getting involved, but not quite. You surprise Mandy by gently pushing her away from you and repositioning her onto her back.

"Let's get you into a new diapie first, princess," you say softly.

"Nooooooo," Mandy whines, trying to sit up again. You firmly push her back onto the table.

"Be a good girl and do what Daddy says, Amanda," you say. "Don't worry, you'll still get all the time you want to play with your special toy."

"No, Daddy, I --"

At this point, you flip Mandy over onto her stomach and deliver a few hard, fast swats to her cheeks. She cries out in pain after the first and second spanks, but after the third, you hear her moan. You decide to sit down on the changing table and pull her over your knee, holding her tight against your leg as you spank her a few more times, slower and more intensely. She gasps in pleasure with each slap. 

"Okay, fine," Mandy groans after a few more strikes. "Put me in a diapie. As long as you fuck me afterwards."

"Mouth, young lady," you admonish, spanking her again. 

You flip her back onto her back and retrieve a new diaper. Mandy's thumb instantly finds its way back into her mouth as she stares at your cock intently. 

"Legs up," you command, and she immediately complies. You slip the baby-printed diaper beneath her, sprinkle on some powder, and tape it shut. 

You hold out your hand to help her off the changing table with the intention of taking Mandy to the bedroom, but instead, she crawls forward on her knees and grabs your cock once again, wasting no time in continuing to blow you. You let it happen, gently rubbing her soft neck and working your way up to her hair as she slides you deep into the back of her mouth. You look at her exposed breasts, which swing forward and back with each thrust, and grab one of them tight, massaging her erect nipple with your thumb. You decide to take a risk -- Mandy usually loves demeaning dirty talk when you're in these situations, but given recent events, you wonder if some of the language you usually use might make her feel worse about herself, or if she'll be so focused on pleasure that she won't pay enough attention. 

"Look at that big, thick diaper," you tease as Mandy sucks more vigorously. "Good thing you can control that mouth so well because you can't control anything else about your body, can you?"

You hear her let out a muffled whine, but it doesn't distract her from her task.

"My little, empty-headed baby slut," you moan, feeling a wave of pleasure wash over you. "Remember when you used to wear sexy thongs and lingerie? Back when you were a big girl? And now, I bet you can't even get through this blowjob without making some kind of mess in your baby pants."

Mandy whines again, but picks up speed and seems to redouble her efforts, which you instantly feel as another wave of ecstacy crashes over your body. You're not sure if you're upsetting her, turning her on even more, or both. After another minute or two, you think you hear her start to whimper and cry. You put a hand below her chin and gently point her face toward yours as she continues to blow you, and see tears welling up in her eyes and breaking against her cheeks. You then look beyond her face to see that her diaper is noticeably wet -- she must have just peed. It looks like you were right. She really couldn't go even a few minutes without dribbling into her diapers. To your surprise, this realization drives you wild. It only takes a few more seconds of sucking from Mandy to send you into an orgasm, and she flinches somewhat as you shoot a large load into the back of her throat. Through her tears, she continues to play with her special toy until your cock goes flaccid again. 

"Daddy, you were right," she whines as you catch your breath. "I went pee-pee."

"That's okay, baby," you say. "Aren't you glad we put you in a diapie now?"

The comment just makes her cry harder. You see that her nipples are still stiff, though, and even as she cries, Mandy reaches to the front of her diaper to stroke herself. It couldn't hurt to lean into the degradation just a little bit further, you decide.

"Well, Daddy doesn't want to be inside you when you're wet like this," you tease. "But I think I know how you can still make cummies."

You glance across the nursery at Bailey Bear. The massive teddy bear is propped against one corner of the room, expressionless. You exchange a look with Mandy, who begins to pout, but she realizes that this is now her best option to relieve herself, so she doesn't fight you. You lift her off the changing table and carry her over to Bailey Bear, then set her down on the floor. You take a seat on the rocking chair nearby and prepare for the show.

Mandy wastes no time in straddling one of the bear's tree-trunk legs with her entire body, and she immediately begins pumping her diapered hips against his firm, fluff-filled limb. You love seeing her do this. It's so pathetic and demeaning for her, yet such an adorable sight. It doesn't take long for Mandy's whimpers to turn to moans, and within just a few minutes, she is sitting upright and massaging her own breasts as she continues to hump Bailey Bear with everything she has in her. As you take in the scene, you find yourself wondering if this is the new normal for your sex life. Can you ever trust Mandy to stay dry and clean long enough to get through normal sex again? Your thoughts are interrupted by Mandy's frenzied wailing as she launches into an orgasm. After a few more thrusts, she collapses onto Bailey Bear, and you watch her back heave as she rides out her climax and recovers.

"Good job, baby girl," you say from the rocking chair, clapping your hands a few times. "Let me know when you're ready and we'll get that wet diapie taken care of before bath time."

----------------

You don't have any rules against Mandy having a cellphone. She has one, but given that she barely knows anybody, it's rare to see her using it -- at least for any other reason beyond following a few ageplayers she likes on social media and finding new things to beg you to buy for her. As you finish cleaning the dishes after breakfast and join Mandy in the living room, you come across an even rarer sight: Mandy is talking on her phone with somebody, and her face shows deep concern.

"Slow down, it's going to be okay," Mandy says, with none of the cutesy lilt with which she usually speaks. She sees you enter the room. "Just... hang on one second, okay?"

"What's going on?" you ask her seriously.

"We need to go pick up Katie at her house and bring her here for a few days. Okay?"

"What happened?"

"I'll tell you on the way," Mandy says. "Let's just go."

You nod, confused and concerned. Your mind races with what could be happening as Mandy tells her friend that she's on her way over. You haven't heard any mention of Lisa yet.

Mandy is already halfway out the front door by the time you get your thoughts together.

"Do you want to change before we go out into public?" you ask her. She's wearing a bright green onesie covered in dinosaurs, and the legbands of her diaper are sticking out of its sides. 

"Forget it," she says. "Can we just go?"

Given her urgency, you wonder what you're supposed to do regarding her carseat. She surprises you by racing ahead, opening the front, passenger-side door, taking a seat, and buckling her seat belt. You get behind the wheel and get on the road.

"Mandy, breathe for a second," you say. "Can you tell me what's going on?"

She closes her eyes and inhales deeply through her nose. Now that you look at her, she seems more angry than worried.

"Lisa ruined EVERYTHING," Mandy says. "They were meeting Katie's brother for coffee this morning. I guess Katie was wearing a long skirt over her diaper. She wet herself and Lisa didn't just point it out, which would have been bad enough, but she pulled up Katie's skirt under the table so that her brother could see she was wearing a diaper, then she told him the whole story about Katie's fetish while they were sitting right there in the coffee shop."

"Oh my God," you say, rolling your eyes to the back of your head. "What was she thinking?"

"She doesn't even care about Katie," Mandy fumes. "I didn't trust her from the start."

"So... what happens now?"

"Well obviously they're broken up now," Mandy says. "I don't know what's going on with Katie and her family, though. We just need to get her away from Lisa and support her while she figures things out."

"Understood," you say. "God... poor Katie."

It makes sense why Mandy is this upset on her friend's behalf. You know Mandy lived her own horror story when her family found out about her lifestyle, and she's never fully recovered from that trauma. But at least Mandy was the one who told her family -- to have somebody else do it, especially in a public place, is unimaginable to you.

"You know, I liked Lisa, but I warned her about crossing the line between kink humiliation and real-life humiliation," you say. "I wish I could say I can't imagine her doing something like this, but I can."

"She's a fucking bitch," Mandy says.

You flash her a look -- you'd normally punish her for using that kind of language, but these are extreme circumstances.

"Yeah... right now, I kind of agree," you say uneasily. "Is Lisa in the house with Katie right now?"

"Yeah," Mandy says.

"Well... promise me that if we see her, you'll let me talk to her, okay?" you say. "I don't blame you, but you're a little fired up right now and I don't want you to accidentally make things worse for Katie. We're just going to pick her up and get out of there as quickly as we can."

"Fine," Mandy says. "I'd probably kick her ass if I saw her anyway."

You can't help but crack a subtle smile at the thought of your tiny girlfriend, dressed in her adorable dinosaur onesie, beating somebody up. 

It doesn't take you too long to get to Lisa and Katie's house, and thankfully, you pull up to see Katie already waiting outside on the doorstep with a few bags packed. You've never seen her dressed like this before: She wears a dark-colored blouse and a long skirt, and her long hair isn't tied up. Her face is buried in her hands as you park in her driveway, and as she sees you approach, she looks up to reveal her red, tear-stained face. Mandy opens the door and hops out of the car, apparently completely unconcerned whether any of the neighbors can see her outfit for the day. She rushes to Katie's side, gives her a hug, and helps her with her bags. They both begin to file into the backseat together, but you realize Mandy's carseat is occupying one of the seats. You quickly get out of the car and begin removing the carseat, but Mandy stops you.

"It's okay," she says. "Just help me get in?"

You take Mandy's hand and help her squeeze into the carseat, then affix the straps. You wonder how effectively she'll be able to comfort her friend while dressed in a onesie and sitting in a carseat, but you trust Mandy to make it work -- you suppose this is her natural element, after all. 

"Katie... I'm so sorry," you say as you start the engine. "I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now."

Katie just cries into her hands while Mandy reaches over from the carseat to rub her back. 

"I feel so stupid," Katie says.

"This isn't your fault," Mandy snaps. "I can't believe that fucking bitch."

"Mandy..." you say, trying to pick your battles. "Just... watch the language."

"I didn't even want to wear a diaper to meet my brother, but she said I had to," Katie says through her tears. "I should have put my foot down."

"Mandy's right," you say. "None of this is your fault. Lisa should have had better judgment than to do something like this. You have the right to set your own boundaries no matter what your partner says."

"Have you talked to your brother?" Mandy asks. "Do you think he'll tell your parents?"

"He's a reporter," Katie moans. "I love him, but he's never been able to keep a juicy secret to himself. I bet he's already told them everything."

"I never met him, but if he can't tell the difference between a hot story and his sister's biggest secret, he's not a very good brother or a good reporter," Mandy says.

The car is silent for a few moments, besides Katie's sobbing.

"Thanks for letting me stay with you, guys," Katie says. "I just need some space to figure out what's going to happen now."

"Not at all," Mandy says. "You can stay as long as you need, right Daddy?"

"Of course," you say. 

Your mind drifts to sleeping arrangements. You aren't sure what Katie's plans are as far as her kink for the next few days. If she still wants to be a baby, you suppose she can share Mandy's crib -- it's certainly big enough. If not, it's probably the couch for her. You wish you had more space, or at least enough notice that she was coming to track down an air mattress or something. Mandy does her best to comfort Katie in the backseat. Meanwhile, not that you're specifically looking in that direction, but you happen to see in the rear-view mirror that Katie's skirt is riding up enough to catch just the slightest indication that she is still wearing a diaper. It seems wet. You realize that in all the chaos she's dealt with in the last hour or two, she probably didn't even have a chance to change.

You hear a ring tone from the backseat.

"Oh no," Katie says. "It's my brother."

It rings a few more times.

"I... I can't do this yet," Katie says, silencing the call. "I'll call him later."

"If he's calling you, he's probably just concerned and wants to make sure you're okay," you reason. "Think about it: If he was so disgusted that he didn't want anything to do with you, he wouldn't reach out at all."

"You're probably right," Katie says. "I just... can't right now."

You pull back into your own driveway a short while later and retrieve Katie's bags from the trunk. The three of you head inside, and that odor you've encountered more and more lately suddenly reaches your nose. Judging by Katie's face, she can smell it, too. You both look at Mandy.

"What?" she says. She realizes a few seconds later. "Oh..."

"It's okay, hun," you say, setting Katie's bags down on the kitchen counter. "Let's go upstairs and take care of it. Katie, make yourself at home, okay?"

"Thanks," Katie says. You wonder how much Katie knows about Mandy's problem, and how much of it she'll experience firsthand while she stays with you. You then remember that Katie needs a change, too -- but you're unsure about the etiquette here, given that you've never changed her before and you don't even know whether she wants to engage in ageplay anymore.

"Uh, Katie," you begin, "I know this isn't the best time for this and I don't want to cross any lines, but... do you need a change, too? I wasn't sure if you planned to stay in diapers or not or whether you'd want to handle them yourself, if so..."

"Ugh," Katie says. "I haven't really thought about that, to be honest."

"Well, we support anything you want to do," you say. "You can be as young or old and as independent or needy as you want to be here."

"As much as I hate to admit it, I should probably stay in diapers for now," Katie says. "My bladder control hasn't been great lately. And... sure, I guess you can change me if you want. It's not like you haven't seen me naked a million times already."

"Great," you say. "Just don't be shy about letting me know if you feel uncomfortable, okay?"

The three of you head upstairs to the nursery. You decide to take care of Katie first, since she'll be faster to handle than Mandy. You look at her and pat the changing table with your hand, and she hoists herself onto it and lies down. It's probably just as strange for you as it is for her. You try to be clinical about it, not treating her like a baby or implying any particular familiarity, even though you know her well at this point. You simply pull off her skirt, untape her diaper, wipe her clean, sprinkle on some powder, and get her rediapered. All the while, Katie keeps her arms crossed against her chest and looks straight ahead at the ceiling. She still appears on the verge of tears. After you're done, you put her skirt back on for her and help her climb down from the table.

"Thanks," she says curtly, looking at the floor.

Your demeanor changes sharply as Mandy's turn begins. You grasp her under her armpits and lift her up onto the changing table.

"Up you go, squirt," you say. As serious as this incident has been for Mandy, you know being babied still comforts her. 

"Hey Katie, can you grab Meowy from the crib, please?" you ask as you unbutton Mandy's onesie.

She does, and hands the stuffed cat to Mandy, who holds him tight and sticks her thumb into her mouth. While she's distracted, you quietly peel off another frowny face sticker from the sheet near the changing table and press it onto Mandy's potty chart, hoping she won't notice.

"Daddy, nooooo," she whines.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," you say. "It's important we keep track of when you have accidents so we can expect them next time."

"Is that a potty chart?" Katie asks. "Are you potty training, Mandy?"

Mandy looks away and turns her attention to Meowy, avoiding the question.

"A little bit," you say. "We're really just trying to stop her bowel control from slipping any further."

Katie looks at the chart and sees a few dozen frowny faces and only two smiley faces. She looks at Mandy sympathetically as you untape her diaper, revealing her mess.

"Such a big poopy," you tease, tickling her inner thigh. She hides her face in shame using Meowy, but still lets out a giggle in response to your touch. 

"Don't worry, Mandy," Katie says. "You can do this."

"It's really hard," Mandy whines. "I didn't even feel this one happening."

Katie's phone suddenly rings again.

"It's my brother," she says, taking a deep breath. "I guess I can't avoid him forever..."

"Just see what he has to say," you advise as you wipe Mandy's bottom. "And keep in mind that you haven't done anything wrong."

"You're right," Katie says. "Okay... I'm going to go downstairs and take this."

"Good luck," you say. "We'll stay up here until you're done and give you some privacy. Take as long as you need."

Katie leaves the room, leaving you and Mandy alone. She doesn't say anything to you and simply plays with Meowy and sucks her thumb while you finish her diaper change and re-button her onesie.

"So... do you think Katie is still going to want to be a baby?" you ask.

"I don't know," Mandy says. "I think that was Lisa's thing more than hers."

"Well at least it seems like she still wants to be your friend, regardless," you say.

"Let's just let her tell us what she wants," Mandy says. "It didn't sound like she was uncomfortable when you asked her about a diaper change, so maybe we just keep asking her stuff like that when we're not sure."

"Sounds like a plan," you say.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1