LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Labor Day Sale

I took advantage of the buy one case, get second at 60% off second case sale.  Placed order very late on Tuesday night.  Fedex delivered at 10 AM on Friday.  Sixth order this year, with dependable service every time.

7 hours ago, Babypants said:

I took advantage of the buy one case, get second at 60% off second case sale.  Placed order very late on Tuesday night.  Fedex delivered at 10 AM on Friday.  Sixth order this year, with dependable service every time.

I saw that sale as well, and used it to get a couple cases myself. I was surprised when they arrived, because I hadn't received a shipping email from Bambino. The only email I got was for order confirmation this time.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, id0ntknow said:

I saw that sale as well, and used it to get a couple cases myself. I was surprised when they arrived, because I hadn't received a shipping email from Bambino. The only email I got was for order confirmation this time.

If you look carefully, you should see a Fedex tracking number on the confirmed order that came in your email.  This is how you follow the shipment.