LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living this way has cost me a lot but I have zero complaints

By: Pyrotechnicshobbiest

Roseburg, OREGON

I'm trying to offer you a cincere

Apology for landing in your town I was sent here by the White City VA as our VA didn't have a provider that would fill my meds, so I 

Was referred here to the Roseburg Veterans administration. I was living in Las Vegas Nevada and I crashed my truck so I was stuck there and the time before that my car broke down. I had to leave my car somewhere it got towed at a Smiths grocery store in Las Vegas Nevada. My Volkswagen Jetta I lost that way and when I went back to the Midwest looking for a friend that I thought cared I found out she did not and I found out she was not into the ABDL lifestyles at all. This person I had been writing about for about 8 years and when I found out she told me she basically never loved me anyway and I never taught her anything except help her remember the past. So when I found out all these things all that content I wrote a lot of it could have been applied here I threw it in the furnace our wood stove. Because I said since you don't care anyway you don't want to read it so I just crash it every bit of it and I filed it in Satan's filing cabinet and we wrote it about 20 times and finally I just now started healing about these last 2 weeks. Well prior to that I was with someone we'll call "ckm" and from learning in the past I tried to tell the truth and about the first week about my lifestyle in the abdl community and being a "natural trans" well for about the first half of the partnership this lady acted like she cared. And she found out after we was laying in bed she realized I was not in love with her but with what she did for me she raised up a disposable diaper and she said " this is what you love you never loved me"" I said yeah you're right" and she was angry cuz our relationship was already on the rocks we were going through money like s*** through a goose as my uncle would say and she thought she was working more than me I was working on all these number calculators and that's about 10 years ago. See my job after years wasn't paying out like it was and she was she had put a lot of money in the household because she was a licensed practical nurse at a VA in the Midwest area. And I get pissed because she be coming home with broke ribs black eyes and other things wrong and these were supposed to be America's heroes and they were beating up my family and I saw when I was there I got into rumbles myself mainly with Steph bigger than me though. But I saw she would talk about doing things to other vets that she wouldn't do for me and I lived in her house. So finally after one day I was in my house walking around and she started bitching that I was wearing diapers again and she confronted me about it and I said yeah I am and I really don't care what you think anymore matter of fact I'm going to take the biggest suitcase we have or gym bag and I'm going to go to Kmart and buy as many as I can buy with the money I have in my wallet. I'm going to Kmart and I just raked them all up in the cart. And of the  medium and large size plastic backed depends I bought them all at that store. About 10 packages worth and I go to the checkout and I started piling them on the desk and the ladies looking at me with this weird look. I don't remember what she said but I said something on the lines of my girlfriend gave me an ultimatum that was either my abdl lifestyle or her, and I was so tired of it I said and you see where I am right now. I loaded all them up in my truck and put them in my suitcases. At the McDonald's I put two n in the bathroom., And I went through the drive-thru in order to hamburger meal super size with a sweet tea half cut to drink. And that day that's exactly what happened. 

I get home and my long-term love interest ask me what is all this as I was pulling out all my underwear out of the drawer and filling it up as many as I could get in there with the depends I just got from Kmart. And she throws a HUGE fit about it.. and I said fine I'm just going to use a few here and there but since you want to be a real b**** to me I'm going to use them all until they're gone. That's when she issued me the ultimatum a few days later and said it's either me or these I said okay I'll see you later and at that time I really didn't want it that way and I I was sad for quite some time

And I sent her harassing text messages for a long time and I threatened to tell her mom and dad that she went back to dope and I did not do that but I owed her for a phone and my brother had most of my bank receipts that he was taking care of my truck when I would give him the money and she thought she could just take it cuz her name was on the title as well and one day we were going down the road and she kicks me out of the truck and says find your own way home. 

So I did I I got home and I I wanted to go for a walk and as I change my clothes and I put two fresh new diapers on I wanted to leave she would not let me leave she stood in the doorway with a 357 revolver that was loaded I said I wasn't going anywhere. And even if it was the non-threatening NATO stance with the barrel facing the ground I still feel threatened and I said you're going to let me out of this place there was only one way over that bedroom and she stood there and wouldn't let me by. So I stepped my way through and left anyways. 

I knew  she was leaving and I try to go to my family after getting kicked out of my own house and she already told my family aside the story that never even happened. So naturally my mom didn't let me come there first and finally I got her to settle down and let me come to my mom's. 

I told my mom the truth about being abdl and she said oh my God don't ever tell anyone else about that

And long story short it crushed me that my own mom want to hear my side of these feelings or this story but I like more later it's just a lot to write I've been writing the storie

for years I entrusted it the first time to a correctional officer in Los Angeles California at the Metro detention center because it was a hard story tell and one that would be read by many I thought and so I said to this correction officer through a note to make sure if I I didn't wake up I wanted her to make sure all the other inmates that were part of the story that I'll tell later I wanted N.H. a co there to make sure that not only the characters in the story were included somehow if they were any compensation but I wanted a special fund set aside for those who are in prison and didn't have any money I didn't have any family I wanted a way to be provided for them and I wanted her to be in charge of it. And honestly my life has been so turned upside down I became homeless because of all this after I left Las Vegas cuz I saw Injustices there it was just too much to write about for right now but that's some of my life story and I'll write more later most of which I have on paper about 50 places because I wrote it that many times if it wasn't true how could I write it so many freaking times

Pyrotechnic hobbiest

Roseburg oregon 43 years old 

By: pyrotechnicshobbiest

Roseburg, Oregon

For now hence I'm alive I'm revoking the will and testament I wrote when I was there when I was in Los Angeles leaving my life story entrusted to.  Because those that I thought cared they often ignored me or acted like I was a ghost most of the veterans did the same thing to me. I reserve All Rights to my stories and my content because I realized the secrets of life I'm going to get a new assistant and make sure people don't get screwed over this time.

Signed electronically and not under duress

Bryan Thomas Berres

As known as

Pyrotechnichobbiest 

Roseburg, Oregon