LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Update on Grace #1

She no longer has the temptation of social media and has now picked up something else. The other day we bought a cheap four-wheeler off of a friend and she went riding behind our house and came in super muddy. Something I expected but she didn't was she had a tiny accident a day or so ago when we went to an amusement park. She was wearing her Rearz Princess Pink training pants and had leaked them. She didn't notice at first until she felt she was getting warmer and it started going down her leg at least that's what she told me. 🙄

I've gotten her into riding four-wheelers and I've gotten into dirt-bikes (though not as messy as she is). Sometimes when we're home and we're watching a movie she'll lay her head on my lap and feel my diaper under my pjs and then it's like she breaks and needs them again. I was planning on wearing them when she isn't around so I could continue but it seems like I also have to sacrifice to help her which I am happy to do.

I also took her ABDL clothes and crib and put them into my storage unit as to keep her far away from them. Here lately she's also been having some dreams about wearing diapers and she thinks she's wearing one and wets her bed so I've put her into goodnites and some other protection to stop that. For now I'm taking on the Mommy role to calm Grace down and help her. I also think I am going to start wearing diapers to work since I can't while Grace is home and it works out since I'm not near many people 3-4 of the days I work (not like I'd do more than wet in them anyways). 

I'll keep you all updated in her journey and if something major happens expect it to be a post with IMPORTANT in the title.

Until next time ~Brooks

• Like 1
22 hours ago, APaddedPilot said:

She no longer has the temptation of social media and has now picked up something else. The other day we bought a cheap four-wheeler off of a friend and she went riding behind our house and came in super muddy.  I've gotten her into riding four-wheelers and I've gotten into dirt-bikes 

Great idea!  Glad you are getting her into something she seems to enjoy, and also an adult type activity to help keep her mind focused on non-little stuff including diapers.

Sometimes when we're home and we're watching a movie she'll lay her head on my lap and feel my diaper under my pj's and then it's like she breaks and needs them again. I was planning on wearing them when she isn't around so I could continue but it seems like I also have to sacrifice to help her which I am happy to do.

I suggest just that.  Do not wear diapers around her at all.  That would be like an alcoholic who is trying to quit and go on the wagon but everyone else in the house and around them are drinking beer and cocktails.  Might be hard for you, but you also need to go cold turkey around her and forgo diapers if you really want to help her over the diaper addiction.

I also took her ABDL clothes and crib and put them into my storage unit as to keep her far away from them.

Good idea.  Keep everything as far away from her and out of sight as much as you possibly can for now.

Here lately she's also been having some dreams about wearing diapers and she thinks she's wearing one and wets her bed so I've put her into goodnites and some other protection to stop that. For now I'm taking on the Mommy role to calm Grace down and help her.

I know you need to sometimes start slowly, but I suggest getting a disposable or washable bed pad instead of the Goodnites.  Goodnites are too much like diapers and wearing them just reinforces it's still OK to wear an absorbent diaper-like product and wet rather than working instead on how to keep the bed dry.  To really help her get over her situation, I'd deal with a few wet sheets rather than take a step backwards by using a diaper like product such as a Goodnite for bed.  Likewise, the Mommy role.  Mommy suggests just that, you are being a mommy to a baby or toddler.  I'd think focusing on a sister or partner roll would be more helpful because then you could do different adult things together like the four-wheeler and dirt bikes.  You would be hanging together like best buds doing the same things instead of you being a mommy figure and her being submissive and treating her more like your child than an equal.

I also think I am going to start wearing diapers to work since I can't while Grace is home and it works out since I'm not near many people 3-4 of the days I work (not like I'd do more than wet in them anyways). 

That would allow you to get your own diaper time in, but I would be careful that Grace isn't aware you are in diapers at work.  It could be detrimental and a set back to know you are still wearing diapers while she is not.  Again, the alcoholic who is trying to quit while her friends are still at it.  Like you said, "it seems like I also have to sacrifice to help her which I am happy to do."  Maybe take your diaper off before getting home, and not let her know you are putting one on before leaving the house.  Don't let her even have any inkling you are still wearing diapers while she can't.

I'll keep you all updated in her journey and if something major happens expect it to be a post with IMPORTANT in the title.

Until next time ~Brooks

These are just my own thoughts but I think they make sense.  Again, if the situation wasn't that Grace needs and wants to quit wearing and get out of this lifestyle temporarily I might say things differently.   It won't be as controlling to her as it has been in the future if/when she comes back to it, but she needs to quit cold turkey and not have temptations put in her way for now.

• Thanks 1