LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How acceptable is it to use kids diapers for bedwetting as I start college?

I'm 18m, and will be starting college in a couple weeks. Still having bedwetting issues that might be related to delayed puberty. Most of time, I use Pampers/Huggies size 7s at home, but I'm also starting to try out Ninjamas and Goodnites. Is it a bad idea to keep using these for college?

28 minutes ago, carrotsandpickles said:

I'm 18m, and will be starting college in a couple weeks. Still having bedwetting issues that might be related to delayed puberty. Most of time, I use Pampers/Huggies size 7s at home, but I'm also starting to try out Ninjamas and Goodnites. Is it a bad idea to keep using these for college?

If they're comfortable and they keep your bed dry I see no reason you can't wear them at college: better to wake up in a wet diaper than a wet bed.

Do you recommend that I start to move to adult products? If so, which ones?

You could try adult products and see how it goes and see if they fair better or worse than kid diapers.

I like Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi but that's just my preference, plenty of brands and varieties you could try out. so it's impossible for me to say which adult brand of diaper would be right for you.

• Like 1