LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

DFW Meetup?

Ghinda

Looking to make some friends and stop being so darn anti-social lol. Plus, I've never done anything, or talked about this at all, with anyone irl. So I think its about time I change that - if anyone wants to meetup, let me know. I'd love to make new friends. Feel free to send me a message or something. Feel free to bring friends, the more the merrier! I'll set a time and date in this forum post once I feel confident at least one person will show. I know its scary, its scary for me too, but let's all just commit to this thing and make some new friends! You're not alone, and its time we prove it! Let's connect!

I am so dumb lol. I meant Fort Worth, not Dallas Fort Worth lmao.

There are two dungeons in the area that have wonderful littles events and if you want to meet in a more open setting there are a couple of littles munches that you can attend to meet people. There are a lot of littles in the area. You just have to look.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2023 at 10:43 AM, DiaperPatrick said:

There are two dungeons in the area that have wonderful littles events and if you want to meet in a more open setting there are a couple of littles munches that you can attend to meet people. There are a lot of littles in the area. You just have to look.

Dm me the Little munches in area please and ty ❤️

Know of the regular ones but haven't seen any with the Little Community