LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More AI artwork to go with story?

More AI artwork to go with story?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Currently writing a story called "Changing the future" Would my readers like more of the AI artwork to go along with the story?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care

Hey, just saw this, and I've had a similar thought. Got a Stable Diffusion AI that's acting pretty good for these purposes, and didn't know if using some art from it for stories would be cool or kinda cringe

AI Art as a whole is a kinda contentious topic. I'm using it for personal experimentation and sharing with close friends, but a semi-published work seems a bit like I'm at the line of where I'm comfortable using it... Hopefully others have helpful thoughts

• Like 1

Hi, @DainaGirl if you look in my previous story towards the end you can see I did some AI art of the characters.

I think I'm not going to add AI art to my stories based on the poll results.  I think people like to envision the characters for themselves.  My work is using stable diffusion and I am the project manager so they set me up a test computer and I've had it for awhile so once I started tinkering with it, well you know what happened then :)

Anyway, if you would like to share some artwork with each other I'm happy to do so.  I've got some pretty great results but does seem a little nebulous and tedious to get them and how to do the prompting etc. 

I'm also happy to share how I was able to get the diapers to come out so well, but maybe you already know.

Thanks for the feed back.

• Like 1