LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Canada Daddy looking for the love of my life

Jemas

So first off, I'm going to apologize for the length of this, and if there are any mistakes, it's because I am using voice to text. Also, please be willing to verify that you were over the age of 18.

Hello everyone, my name is James. I am 32 years old from Canada. I have been into the kink lifestyle for as long as I can remember, and I am currently looking for the perfect little girl.

I am about 6' tall, and I have brown eyes and brown hair. I'm a huge nerd and love things like dungeons and of dragons, Magic the Gathering, Minecraft, and anything else that makes you think a lot. Lately, I've been playing a lot of the new pokemon game on the switch, so if you want to talk about that for hours, let me know. My guilty pleasure shows is Power Rangers, and I could watch that stuff for years. I do love to cook, but I hate being forced . So, if we can make something great together, that would be awesome.

When it comes to a little, I look at things like how well we get along together, how much we can make each other laugh, and if we enjoy each other's company. Physical appearance really doesn't mean anything to me as long as we are enjoying each other. I will say ahead of time that my main/gateway kink is ABDL. This means that I love the idea of diapering a little I would prefer that my partner is the same. I am the kind of guy who loves anything from Complex drawing sent to me to even things that will like a crayon threw up on it. I also love things like BDSM, petplay, and even some light humiliations. I love the idea of waking up one morning to my little girl, trying to get me up because she needs a change. But at the same time, I also love the idea of like really young baby talk and drooling (it makes sense, I swear). I am looking for someone who wants to talk every day and wants to make each other smile. I love making a list of tasks for a person to do each day. (I love using the obedience app). Also, if something is on their mind, I hope they can talk to me about it and have a kind of trust. One fantasy of mine is helping her with everything, from tying her shoes to getting her dressed in the morning. The best way to think about it is little ages 0-5. I would love the idea of playing games together and seeing them giggle.

I am looking for someone I can actually grow with and have a future with. I'm not just looking for a small thing that will end in a week. What if my future goals are to have a life partner, so I'm hoping that is in the cards. I am hoping that said relationship can grow into something magical (I am a hopeless romantic).

This may shock a lot of you, but I have not seen a lot of Disney, Pixar , or studio gibbly movies. The last movie I saw in theaters was Toy Story 3, and the last one I saw on Netflix was onward, but I did not watch any of the other ones in order. I have actually been threatened by other riddles that I will be tied to a chair and forced to watch them all. I am hoping to have a relationship with someone that I can catch up on every single one of those movies as well as show them things that I love. I adore the idea of them singing to the songs and telling me for hours about how evil <person> is.

I am the kind of guy who loves to be needed, so if I could wake up to a billion 'daddy wake-up, messages, it would be a good morning. I also love hearing about someone's day ,how things are going, and why Barbra from the office is such a bitch ect.

If you have read through my ramblings this far, I thank you. I thank you, and I hope that we can talk and get to know each other more. I hope that even if we have talked before we can talk again, and if you're the shy type, feel free to reach out. I won't bite.

Thanks again for reading this

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...