LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comfort, Or Cummies?

Comfort, or Cummies   

38 members have voted

1. 1. Comfort, or Cummies?

• Comfort. I wear to de-stress, but maybe take diapers literally, and use them, too, for one and two, but never three.
    • Cummies, but not necessarily every time. Being diapered sometimes just feels so good, and looks so hot, I get carried away!

I actually learned to masturbate from diapers.  I started wearing, as a teen, for comfort, but wetting felt naughty as well, I’d get an erection, inevitably there was rubbing, and, then, one time, I ejaculated.

So it’s accurate enough to say it’s always been a fetish.  That definitely continues, but, as I’ve gotten older, especially recently, I’ve really begun to just enjoy being diapered, especially in bed.  I just love falling asleep diapered, and waking up that way.  Mostly, I choose to stay dry at night, too.  In my case, if a diaper gets the potty treatment, eventually it feels just too good in a sexual way to not get masturbated in.

• Like 2

I know the first time I wore is was quite exciting and made no sense to me that it could effect me in such a way.

As I got older I just enjoyed being in a diaper and regressing and being babyish 

Then yes I felt the need to do a 3 but hated it really but now it’s just something that does happen, but not as often just once in a while 

2 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

What about need? Or convenience? Or just plain like?

Your survey is very limited.

Honestly, I wanted to leave need, incontinence, out of it, a survey just for people who don’t need diapering, but find them either therapeutic, or highly arousing.

I know that lots of you like to wear, in the sense that you’ve found something in diapers that makes needing them less of a burden.  I’m just mainly interested in those who choose, to regress, effectively, do they do it in place of drink, possibly, or are diapers a fetish object, for sex, ultimately?

Comfort, Cummies, and Convenience are not mutually exclusive but for me represent the exquisite intersect of intense pleasure. Wet, warm, and messy at this very moment. The intensity of an orgasmic spasm will come shortly after I enjoy the warm squish in my diaper for awhile.

• Thanks 1