LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Babs and Bigs (and all others!) I've been pulled out of the woodwork by The 3rd Kasarberang Story Contest! The NON-CONtest #3 ! Seriously, a thousand thanks to Kasarberang for these, otherwise I would probably never get the gumption to write. Now, I know the contest has very specific themes, and I've selected a couple of them, but they're secret for now, 'kay? I'll add them as tags later, but you don't want to spoil your appetite!

So, here I am with a new tale, perhaps a bit based on a somewhat recent horror film, but it's already rapidly evolved into its own thing. With no further ado, here's the first course of "The Kids Menu"

First Course - Amuse-Bouche

“That’s not even the best part,” Tyler continued, passionately oversharing about his most recent obsession. Sarah smiled widely, her long light auburn hair whipping in the sea breeze, but her attention never broke from Tyler. She reveled in every little excited motion he made as he fixated on every fine detail of his story. She gave every outward appearance of profound interest, laughing, gasping, and even giving him light touches at the right moments, but the truth was it was at best a mild distraction from what had occupied her mind for months leading up to their date.

But Tyler was none the wiser, carrying on what was one of the best conversations he had in years, with someone who but days before was a total stranger. It had to mean something, a deep connection, a kindred soul, maybe even love at first…

The boat’s horn blew, ending both of their reveries, and turning their attention forward. The nearby conversations ceased just as abruptly, as the dozen passengers took in their destination. The private island that would serve as their paradise for the weekend was almost supernaturally beautiful. The crystal clear emerald waters lapped on the soft sand beach, from which a short wooden dock awaited their vessel. The sun dipped just behind the lush tree line, providing shade for the dock while keeping the sand warm.

As the boat began to dock, Tyler could barely make out the path through to their villas and the main hall which would serve as their communal eating area for the duration of their stay. While he sat there taking in the sights, Sarah stood up and leaned over the boat’s railing, watching as a school of brightly colored fish darted past.

“Ty, come look!” she shouted, pulling his attention towards her.

His head whipped towards her, his shaggy sandy blonde hair falling in his eyes. As his hand wiped his vision clear, he froze and went red in the face. The short pale blue sundress that had framed Sarah’s assets quite nicely until now, had ridden up far enough that even the gentle breeze threatened to flash him. “Sarah! Y-y-y-,” he stammered, hiding his eyes, and gesturing furiously for her to come down.

Sarah giggled inwardly, but feigned shock, yanking her dress down and shuffling over to Tyler. “My hero,” she whispered, planting a gentle kiss on his cheek. His blush only intensified, but was accompanied with a genuine smile. She milked the moment by resting her head on his shoulder, a safe spot for a quick gaze to confirm a certain stiffening in his pants. Had she been a better person, she might have felt bad for how easily she was playing him, but things being what they were, she was loving every second of this. And, so far, so was he.

Tyler would have been content staying in that moment for the whole weekend, but as the other passengers emptied out, he caught the skipper’s eyes and realized it was past time they get moving. He opened his mouth to speak such to his date, but as brief scenarios of saying the wrong thing flashed in his mind, he choked back the words. Again he opened his mouth, and shut it just as fast.  He repeated this cycle for nearly a minute before Sarah decided he had suffered enough and lifted her head, miming a stretch.

“Ty, babe, we shouldn’t keep them waiting,” she instructed him after taking an exaggerated look around, “it’s rude.” While he processed the change in tone, she stood up first and offered him a hand up. Not thinking any better of it, he meekly took it and stood to realize the rising problem in his pants. As he tried to pull his hand down to try and reposition or cover himself, she pulled his hand harder, and before he knew it they were both on the dock, in full view of everyone else.

Without taking time to properly orient himself, he spun away from the group in front of him, and ran into a towering woman. Stumbling, he found himself caught by her firm, yet gentle hand. Her scent clung to him, sweet and strange, foreign and fruity.

“Aren’t you an eager one?” she asked rhetorically, talking about him, but addressing the crowd more than she was him. She bent down slightly, both giving him ample view of her more than ample chest, and bringing her eyes nearly in line with him. “Just be careful where you point that thing, okay dear?”

Having lost almost all higher brain function, Tyler nodded sheepishly. After feeling a firm prodding in his back from Sarah, he added “Y-yes ma’am.”

“Miss Margot,” the woman before him corrected immediately.

Tyler’s mouth hung open, his head listing to the side slightly.

“It’s ‘Yes, Miss Margot’,” she said, pinching his jaw between two fingers.

“Y-e-s,” he formed the sounds as she moved his mouth, “M-i-s-s  M-a-r-g-o-t.”

“Excellent,” she said dropping his jaw and pulling herself back up to full height and addressing everyone but him once again. “During your stay on my island, you are my guests, and welcome to all of its amenities. However, as your host, I do insist on at least some… decorum. The very least of which, is to refer to me as Miss Margot,” she turned her attention back to Tyler, “understood?”

“Yes Miss Margot,” everyone echoed back with varying levels of enthusiasm. Some shouted it joyfully. Others recited it calmly. Tyler for his part barely broke a mumble.

The introduction seemingly now complete, Sarah slipped her hand in his, and led the two off the dock along with the other guests. As they walked, she snuck a look back at Miss Margot and mouthed ‘thank you’, getting a gentle smile in return. The two continued to walk hand in hand across the beach, then down a shaded path to the heart of the island. Far ahead, a guide-woman explained the layout and features of the resort, but none of it registered with Tyler, and Sarah didn’t seem to pay it much interest.

When they did arrive at the site of the main hall, Sarah split off from the group, still leading Tyler by the hand. The walk had done his head some good, but he hadn’t been able to reemerge from the shell his frightened psyche had retreated into. For now, his only link to the world around him was Sarah’s soft fingers, wrapped around his. It was more than enough.

They quickly arrived at a beautiful villa. Thatched siding and roofing hid the modern materials employed in its construction, a solitary skylight breaking the illusion. The whole thing stood more than his head’s height off the ground on thick wooden pillars.

As she led him up the rustic stairs to the doorway, he noticed the villa wasn’t as freestanding as it looked at a glance. A hallway ran, camouflaged, to the main hall, joining with one other along the way. He incorrectly assumed this was a matter of convenience, a way for them to reach the central hub of activity for the resort without leaving the comfort of the indoors. It did but that was only a secondary benefit.

The door handle chimed as Sarah touched it, stealing Tyler’s attention from the hallway, and a moment later the cool air conditioning spilled out of the open door. “Magic touch,” she commented, waving at him with the fingers of her spare hand, then pulling him the rest of the way inside. The door swung shut quietly until it was closed, when a heavy lock clicked automatically into place.

Sarah flopped onto the spacious bed in the center of the room, pulling Tyler down beside her. The two lay in silence for a long minute, still holding hands.

“I’m glad, uhm,” Tyler lost his words as quickly as he found them, happy to return to the restful silence.

“Me too,” Sarah replied, turning towards him, propping herself up on an elbow. “Not every day you get whisked away for a weekend in paradise by a beautiful woman you met just days before on a silly dating app, is it?”

Tyler laughed, feeling the weight lift off his chest, lighting off more than just the day’s worries, but feeling free from what had become almost a lifetime of regrets. Regrets that washed back in like a wave of the sea, weighing him down once more. Noticing him tense back up, Sarah kissed his cheek. “I’ve got just the thing,” she said, getting up and strolling to the mini-bar.

“There’s a fruit that grows here. Like, only here,” She explained while mixing various juices. “It’s called Heartfruit,” she paused, lifting up a plump, pink fruit that, true to its name, looked like a cartoon heart, “and it’s really quite fascinating, both medicinally and culinarily.” She tossed the fruit to him and one bumbling catch later, he examined the softball sized fruit. The skin wasn’t just thick, but hard and smooth, almost like a candy coating. “The skin, meat, juice, and seeds each have their own unique properties,” she continued, vigorously mixing the drink, “including some pretty fascinating neurological benefits.”

Tyler sat up a bit at that word, ‘neurological’. Despite his years of undiagnosed depression, he recoiled at the idea of anything that might unknowingly alter his brain. It may not work right, but at least it was a misery he understood. So he barely drank more than a single beer in any given month, and would have been too afraid to get high, had anyone ever offered him the chance. He set the Heartfruit down on the bedside table, and dug for any excuse not to partake.

Sarah finished mixing the drink and turned around to see the rising panic in Tyler’s eyes. She set the drink down and knelt in front of him at the foot of the bed. “Ty?” she asked, slowly raising a hand to pull his face towards hers.

Tyler began to sniffle and cry. He was about to blow it again, lose everything all because he couldn’t stop being such a fool. When he felt her hand press against his cheek, he sniffled hard, and looked at her. He paused, then sniffed again. His tears cut off rather suddenly as his brain tried to piece together the strange smell. It had a sweetness to it, like a… foreign fruit.

“That’s a good boy,” Sarah said, lifting the glass to his lips, and helping him drink down the Heartfruit cocktail. Tyler didn’t, couldn’t resist.

• Like 10

Firstly first: Thank you for the positive feedback! It (and the prize money) are what drive me!

And, yes, there is absolutely more, being written as we speak.

For anyone wondering about a timeline the Contest closes August 7th, so here's the sketch:

• July 30th (Sunday) - Second Course
  • July 31st (Monday) - Busy, so no chapter / writing
  • August 1-2 - Third Course
  • August 3-4 - Fourth Course
  • August 5-6 - Fifth Course
  • August 7th - Finale?

I'm not committing to six chapters, but that's roughly the plan. We'll see if I can stick to it.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, dmavn said:

Liking it so far.. Surprised you didn’t call August 7th -Dessert.. 😛 unless your saving that for a possible epilogue..

I hope I'm not becoming predictable:

image.png.9722249bde16fde360aadcbb0865bae6.png

18 hours ago, mikejackson999 said:

I’m intrigued by this story.  I’m not concerned about a timeline, write when you can as I like the possibilities of this story so far

Oh, the timeline is more for me than y'all, lol. The Contest closes on the 7th, so I'm trying to get it all in on time.

4 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Good start. When I read a story, I like to know who I am reading about.

A description of the charters so I can imagine then in my head.

I always go back and forth on this. I hate interrupting the flow of action to just describe how someone looks, but know it needs to be done, so I try to sketch in some details in the early meetings with someone, and after that refrain from doing so. My rationale there is that if I leave a detail up to the reader's imagination, I don't want to then later provide contradictory information to that ideal. So like, if to you, Tyler's enough of a nerd to be wearing glasses, then I wouldn't want to define it otherwise, and vice versa. So I give a few big details to my brain (hair color and length, any noteworthy clothing options) and let the vibe of the character fill out the rest in the theater of the mind. It not perfect system, but it's what I've settled on so far.

That said, Miss Margot is rather painfully under-described at this moment, other than "tall" and "big boobs" and "utterly terrifying". Which, to my brain, just paints her as Lady Dimitrescu, but your tall mommy mental picture may vary.

But again, this is my second story, I'm still very much playing with how and when to introduce information so that it doesn't interrupt, but provides an ample framework for others to fill in themselves.

Second Course - Cocktail Hour

“Didn’t realize you were such a lightweight,” Sarah said with a giggle, tracing her fingers down his bare chest, and getting only a low groan in response. Not willing to let him go that easily, she pulled her body closer to his, until her bare chest made contact with his. Her face was close enough he could feel her breath upon his neck, and with every breath he felt her soft breasts press into him.

He opened his eyes slowly, the room warm with light from the setting sun, and turned his head towards her. “Good morning, Miss Sarah,” he spoke, his voice still heavy with sleep. He watched as a genuine smile and excitement broke out across her face, and wondered what he had done in the past few hours to earn such a response, but the lingering taste of alcohol in his mouth told him he was unlikely to get a clear answer from inside his lightly throbbing head.

Instead of answers, he settled for the present, and leaned his head in for a gentle kiss, which she reciprocated. Her lips were soft, sweet, and… that was it. He kissed her again, and as much as she seemed to enjoy the exchange, his body hardly reacted. He felt her nipples harden against his chest, but felt no reciprocal hardening in himself. Confused, but not deterred, he began to caress her body as they continued to make out. Her curves were beautiful, warm, lovely to touch, and yet, left him soft. As she moaned, he held back a panic attack.

Noticing his labored breathing, she let her hand wander south along his body, stopping at the waistband of his underwear. Her thumb hooked under it, while her fingers traveled along the outside of the material, gently caressing what should have been a throbbing erection, but found only soft. Her eyes met his, watching his internalized terror leaking out, darting for safety any way they could but finding none. She kissed him softly on the forehead while freeing her hand from his loins then pulled his head down onto her chest.

“Shhhhh,” she consoled him, “its okay.”

His only replies were muttered words and tears.

They stayed like that for a time, her heart beating in his ear slowly bringing his back into rhythm. Eventually his tears stopped and he took several long, slow breaths.

“It was probably just too much alcohol,” she explained, still holding his head between her breasts. “We have the whole weekend to try again, you know.”

Tyler just nodded, burying his head further in her chest. Her words made sense, but didn’t make him feel any better about his failure. So he resolved to just stay in the embrace for as long as he could, hide from it while nestled in her breasts, but she had other plans.

“Aww, I know you like them Ty,” she said, lifting him by the chin and kissing his forehead, “but the whole reason I woke you was Dinner was soon, and I don’t think the others would appreciate if we arrived there naked.”

After a few whimpers and considering asking to go eat without him, Tyler finally nodded in agreement. “Yes Miss Sarah,” he said without making eye contact.

The two went about to get presentable as the afternoon gave way to evening, and some hidden lighting came on in the unit. Tyler took a quick shower while Sarah brushed out her hair and did her makeup. She combed through the expansive wardrobe she brought for the weekend, and selected a long, slinky red dress, pulling it up and over every curve in her body. A matching pair of heels, a slender gold necklace with a heart pendant and a matching bracelet completed the look. She checked herself over in the mirror, when she caught view of Tyler.

He stood, dumbfounded, at his suitcase. It should have been a simple task, but looking through his clothes, his mind couldn’t settle on what to wear. It was like a puzzle he just couldn’t solve. He would pick up a shirt, but couldn’t put it together with any of the pants or ties. He fumbled even laying them out on the floor trying to see the bigger picture, but it never came together.

“Here sweetie, let me help,” Sarah said, kissing him on the cheek. He watched as she effortlessly assembled an outfit for him, and even laid it out on the bed. Dark pants, white shirt, red tie, dark jacket. It all made sense when she did it, so why couldn’t he figure that out? It was like something had been in the way, clogging up his mind, causing it to run in circles rather than the straight lines it had always known. Pushing that concerning thought aside for the moment, he started getting dressed.

“Ty! Come on, this isn’t the time to be funny,” Sarah reprimanded him, slapping his hands so he dropped the pants. She pulled out a pair of underwear and held it up. “Remember these?” she asked rhetorically.

He didn't actually. They didn’t look like his, but his objection was cut off as he realized the issue. He had started to get dressed without them, and so sheepishly reached out to take them from her and put them on.

“Nope, we don’t have time for you to play any more games,” she said, holding the unusual briefs out for him to step into. “Now, mister.” Her words were suddenly absolute, and he put aside every other objection in his mind just to escape that tone in her voice. He put his legs through the holes, as she pulled the garment up around his waist.

He shifted his weight, feeling how they were thicker than usual, almost like there was some padding between the inner and outer layers. Scarcely did he have time to contemplate that though before she was putting his pants, shirt, tie, jacket, socks and shoes onto him. He didn’t object, he knew he had done something wrong and needed her help, even if his mind couldn’t land on what or how. So, he just stood there and let her move his limbs however she needed, until she turned him towards the mirror and stood alongside him.

She had always been out of his league, he knew that, but this put them in sharp relief. She was beautiful, head to toe. An absolute ten, and dressed like she knew it. He hadn’t even picked out the outfit, and while she added some touches that made him look sharper than he would have, he looked out of place. It hung oddly: too lose here, too tight there, and his lack of confidence only made it wear worse. His closed body posture mixed with endless fidgeting created wrinkles where there were none. He thought himself a miserable thing, until he caught how she looked at him.

Sarah had a wide smile, admiring her work. To Tyler, this read as an acceptance of sorts, that she saw something in him that he couldn’t himself. She did, mind you, but if he had known what that something was, he would have been terrified. For she saw that the Heartfruit had done its work, and the suggestions and reprogramming she did while he was under its effects had all stuck. She had only one left to test.

“Ty, you have everything?” she asked, grabbing a small red handbag for herself.

“Yes Miss Sarah,” he said, patting his pockets to be sure. Keys, wallet, phone. All good.

She sighed and pointed at a very large teddy bear sitting on a chair by the door. “I think someone is forgetting something.”

It took him a moment to take in what he heard and saw. The bear was completely foreign to him. Its brown fur and light muzzle were cute, sure, but he swore he had never… held it lovingly in his arms. He shook his head, his mouth going dry trying to work this out. The pink heart shapes on its paws sent a chill down his spine, and his fingers and toes curled as he fought back an extreme need to hold it and never let go.

His eyes darted up to Sarah, then back to the stuffy. She looked impatient, maybe even frustrated, but not judgmental. Her continued pointing even seemed to suggest that it was… okay for him to take the teddy bear and never ever ever let go. He took shy little steps towards it, gauging her reaction. She really didn’t seem to be stopping him, just watching, like a patient parent about to start counting to ten.

Finally, the scales tipped in his mind and he lunged for the bear, sweeping it up in his arms and dancing at the pleasantness of its embrace. The bear was nearly as tall as he was, and holding it nearly swallowed him up. He squealed joyfully into the fluff, and got his hair tousled by Sarah in return. “Ready now?” she asked with a laugh.

“Uh huh!” he said hastily, before pausing and looking at her, “err, uhm, yes Miss Sarah.”

“Good boy, now its dinner time,” she said, putting her hand to the doorknob, once again causing it to chime and unlock.

Sarah led the way to the main hall, Tyler following behind, too engrossed in hugging the teddy bear to hold her hand. It was absolutely fascinating, the bear was soft, and squishy, and so extremely huggable, he found himself lost in it. He giggled to himself, whispered how much he loved the bear, and made him feel so…

He froze in place, holding the bear tight, trying to hide behind it. It wasn’t until a moment later that Sarah noticed she no longer heard his muffled squeals that she turned around and found him.

“Ty, what’s wrong?” she asked, trying unsuccessfully to pull his face from all the fluff.

He didn’t answer.

“I won’t be mad, baby, I promise,” she said, stroking his hair from behind, trying to comfort him, but he wouldn’t, couldn’t say it.

It didn’t matter though; his silence was all the confirmation she needed. After the humiliating failure to perform earlier, and after what she had planted in his mind, she already knew the truth. She reached a hand down, between him and the bear. There she felt the throbbing truth, pressed firm against the front of his special underwear.

He whimpered pleasantly, and she made a warm noise before whispering in his ear:

“Good Baby.”

• Like 11
  • DainaGirl changed the title to The Kids Menu - Second Course - Cocktail Hour (7/30/2023)

12:09 AM totally counts as the previous day, I'm on time!

But, let's be real, there's 8 likes on that previous post. That's wild to me. If I didn't have the overwhelming response I'm getting, I would probably have just packed this up and given up on the crazy timeline I set for myself, but damn if this doesn't feel worth it.

Enough rambling, this is nearly 2,500 words, so you have enough to read of the good stuff:

Third Course – Heartfruit Parmesan

1 Heartfruit, peeled, 6 ½ inch slices, lightly salted and laid out on a baking sheet for one hour, rinsed then dried.
2 cups, breadcrumbs, seasoned with salt, pepper, oregano, thyme
3 eggs, beaten, mixed with fresh milk
½ pound of mozzarella, shredded
½ cup of grated Parmesan
4 cups marinara sauce, cooked with stewed Heartfruit peel

Dredge each Heartfruit slice in flour, then dip them in the egg wash, and finally dredge them in breadcrumb mixture. Shake off any excess breading.

Prepare a baking sheet with two cups of the marinara sauce, then pan fry the Heartfruit slices until golden brown, and transfer to the baking sheet. Top with the mozzarella and Parmesan, then finish with the remaining marinara. Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes, serve immediately.

The way to the main hall was tastefully lit with torches, crackling in the new evening’s quiet. Sarah walked confidently, her heels clicking against the stone path. She had made it clear that no more delays would be tolerated, and so behind her hurried the shame-faced Tyler, his face and body still mostly obscured by the bear.

A crowd had formed around the entrance by the time they arrived. Men and women, all dressed to absolute perfection, stood in a loose grouping in casual conversation. To Tyler’s reckoning, it was about half of the group that had arrived with them on the ferry. As Sarah left him to mingle, Tyler became unmoored, slowly drifting towards the edge of the group and beyond. As he backed away to a safe distance, he felt a pair of hands rest on his shoulders.

“Don’t you think it’s too dark to be wandering off on your own?” a familiar voice whispered in his ear.

“Y-yes, Miss Margot,” Tyler shivered in response, feeling her take his hand in hers, and begin to lead him back towards the group. He had to almost jog to match her pace as she travelled right past them, and into the main hall.

Inside was one, long dining table, flanked by six chairs on each side. The chairs on the left were still entirely vacant, but the right was almost full, the other half of the guests already seated and laughing hysterically among themselves. The area around the table was mostly empty space, and a bit lopsided with almost twice the room to the right than the left of the table. On the far side of the room was the open kitchen, the cooks moving with intention and intensity. The air was already full of flavorful aromas, both sweet and savory, before a single dish was served.

Miss Margot brought Tyler to his seat towards the middle of the table, the others growing quiet in her presence. She released his hand, and signaled to one of the hosts to bring an extra chair.

“I know you love your new friend, but you can’t eat and hold him at the same time, now can you?” she asked with a smirk, plucking the bear from his grasp and placing it in the extra chair behind her.

Tyler’s hands reached out, grabbing for the bear, but Miss Margot stopped him with a single, held up finger and a sharp tut. He dropped his hands to his side and his eyes to the floor, mumbling an unintelligible apology.

“Now, sit, and be good,” she ordered, turning him towards the table and patting him on the butt, her hand lingering on the slight padding. He sat, obediently, and she departed for the kitchen. “You can have him back after dinner,” he heard her say, and felt himself choke up at how unfair that felt.

It took some time for the conversation to start back up amongst his neighbors, but Tyler needed the reprieve. It gave him time to think, both about how much he missed his bear, and how needlessly dependent he had suddenly become on it. Somehow he had been robbed of his reason and a large portion of his rational thought when just near the thing, and in return it gave him…

No, he had to keep focused on the present, and break whatever messed up hold the bear had on him. He fidgeted in his seat, rubbing his crotch as his erection finally began to soften. Blue balls were a small price to pay for his sanity, and with how much precum he felt soaked into his padded underwear, he just felt lucky he got free when he did.

“I’m sorry about your bear,” he finally heard the woman on his right say. She was cute, dressed in a puffy pink dress that screamed princess birthday party. He took her and her pigtails in for a moment, but given his current predicament, decided not to judge.

“It’s okay,” he said, playing it off, and wiping the stress tears and snot from his face. “I… don’t know why I like it anyway. It’s just a dumb bear,” he said bargaining with himself.

“You’re allowed to like what you like, silly,” she said with a wink and a giggle. Tyler stared back quizzically as she continued a beaming smile. What did she mean? Was… she flirting with him?

Suddenly, the entry door swung open and the guests from outside began to fill in the left side of the table. “I hope you made some new friends,” Sarah said as she pulled her seat in to the table.

“I guess,” he said, brushing the idea off, acting all the more suspicious for trying to hide what he misunderstood as flirting. “You, uhm,” he paused, taking her beauty in, “look lovely, if I didn’t say so before."

“You really do!” the woman next to him chimed in. “I’m Mary, an’ that’s Miss Clara!” she excitedly pointed across the table to a blonde woman in a stunning blue gown, who gave a gentle smile in return.

“Well aren’t you the sweetest,” Sarah replied, “You can call me Sarah, I assume you already met my Ty?”

“Yes ma’am. He’s just sad ‘cause Miss Margot said he couldn’t have his favorite bear back until after din-din. I tried to make him feel better though!”

Tyler just watched as the two continued to talk about him. Frightened Sarah might get the wrong impression about Mary, and maybe feeling a bit extra defensive about his bear, he blurted out, “But I told her I was here with you, Miss Sarah!”

They stared in silence at him for a brief moment before letting out a collective laugh.

“Aww, Ty,” Sarah said condescendingly, “I don’t think I need to worry about Mary.” She gestured to Miss Clara, who just smiled and reached across the table to hold Mary’s hand, their two rings glinting in the light.

Tyler tried to say a half dozen apologies at the same time, and ended with more noises than words as he tried, unsuccessfully, to backtrack. Eventually his stammering trailed off, and the three continued conversing without him.

He wasn’t sure how long he sat there, eyes cast down to his empty place setting, or what the others talked about, but wished they would stop, and that he wouldn’t feel so lost and lonely in this room. He missed his bear, as much as he hated to admit it. Missed how even though it made him feel small, he also felt warm and cared for, not like this. It may have had some silly side effect or whatever, but it wasn’t like he was hurting anyone. He liked it, okay? And as Mary said, he was allowed to like what he liked.

Tyler had just about convinced himself to get up and get his bear when he noticed everyone else suddenly grow quiet. He tuned back into the world around him, and looked up to see Miss Margot at the head of the table.

“Thank you all for joining me tonight,” she said calmly, clearly. “I know the world outside can be stressful, even overwhelming at times. Here, we seek to escape from all of that, welcoming instead a world of possibilities.”

On cue, her sous-chef placed a small table with a cutting board before Miss Margot, a single Heartfruit and a slender knife resting upon it.

“A wonderful ingredient, I must say.” She lifted the knife and ran it lengthwise down the center of the fruit, displaying its insides. The center had a small cluster of dark berry-like seeds, like a pomegranate. Further out the flesh of the fruit oozed a sweet juice, the smell of which already stirred memories in Tyler. The skin, which appeared at first to be a tough shell, began to rapidly soften in her grasp. She laid the fruit down and continued:

“The full range of sweet and savory lies within the flesh and juices, both known as powerful restoratives. The flesh,” she scored slices into it as she spoke, “has been shown to dramatically reduce stress levels in the body, while the juice,” she squeezed the shell over a grate, dropping slices of the flesh and pouring the juice into a bowl beneath, “provides a similar benefit to the mind, allowing the reformation of stress-addled parts of the mind.”

She handed the knife and the remains of the Heartfruit to her sous-chef and wiped her hands on a towel that rested at her hip. The sous-chef gathered the knife, fruit and table, and cleared them away.

Miss Margot let out a soft, contented sigh, then held up one finger. “Now,” as she spoke, a timer dinged, and the cooks moved in unison, removing hot dishes from the oven, and carrying them over to the table, “our evening will begin with a take on a traditional dish, served as a warm welcome to my home.”

The cooks lined up behind the guests and, in unison, placed a steaming plate before them, crispy disks floated between layers of thick marinara, and topped with warm, melted cheese. It smelled like home, Tyler thought, like spaghetti night when he was a child.

“Please enjoy my Heartfruit Parmesan.”

Everyone dug in immediately, Tyler was no exception. He cut the first slice into quarters, and scooped them with the red sauce into his mouth. The sauce was slightly tangy and sweet, and lovingly complex. The breading had a satisfying crunch, not soggy at all from the sauce. And the Heartfruit inside was… almost indescribable. It was the star of the dish, by a wide margin, as the savory, rich, tender flesh of the fruit melted in his mouth, sending waves of relaxation throughout his body. It was euphoric, intoxicating, and utterly freeing. Weights lifted from his chest, some new, some very old, and tears of joy began welling up at the sensation.

Wasting no time, Tyler quickly devoured the first and second of the six slices, each bite bringing a new level of bliss. His lips tingled, but his heart soared. He let his head roll back just to feel the rush of it falling. His shoulders, once knotted and tense, now flowed freely as he rolled his head back and forth. More, he had to have more.

Lifting his head back took focus, but he was motivated, and found a way. Back on task, he went to cut the next slice, only to fumble the knife. Undeterred, he took both hands on the fork to try and partition the slice with its edge, but the fork too tumbled from his grasp. He tried to recover the utensils, but they refused to work right in his hands. The beautiful treat was right there, he could see it, smell it, crave it, but he couldn’t get it with the stubborn utensils. Not willing to give up, he dug his fingers into the sauce and fished it out, gobbling it down in a few greedy bites, feeling another wave of beautiful freedom wash over him.

Across the table, Sarah smiled widely watching Tyler drench himself in sauce, losing more and more motor function as the Heartfruit reacted violently with the stress in his body. The others on the littles side of the table struggled too, but none nearly as bad as her baby Ty. The constant whiplash of affection and rejection had built up quite the feast for the Heartfruit flesh, she wondered if he would even be able to crawl after he finished his plate.

Speaking of which, Miss Margot gave a signal from the head of the table, and all those on the left of the table arose, the Heartfruit’s effects little more than a pleasant buzz for them, and met their partners on the other side of the table.

Sarah took a napkin and dabbed at some of the sauce running down Tyler’s chin, then gave him a gentle kiss. “I think someone needs a little help,” she said, wiping his hands clean as they grasped helplessly at the fourth disk, and then moving the plate out of his reach. “Let Mommy help.”

Tyler stared slack jawed at Miss Sarah, his now clean hands falling to his side. He made his best attempt at a nod, but he was already doing all he could to keep his head at a bobble. Instead he just watched her lean over him to cut up the Heartfruit Parmesan into tiny pieces.

“Here comes the airplane!” she giggled to herself, guiding the first piece on a winding path to his mouth. He followed it with his whole head, and was caught off guard when she finally plunged it into his mouth. The piece was small enough he hardly had to chew, but he made the motions of it anyway, while she picked up another piece.

“Choo Choo!” This one came slowly, building up speed as it did, and he leaned his mouth forward as best he could to catch it. The majority went in, but enough splattered down his chin that Sarah had to clean him up with yet another napkin. One by one the pieces went, and with each the same hit of euphoria burned through his veins, all while ripping away more and more muscle control.

She hadn’t even gotten halfway through by the time he could no longer hold up his head. Sarah turned his chair and knelt, covering herself with a soft blanket, so that he could rest his head on her breast. He swallowed the first few pieces like this, but soon lost even control over that, and started to jerkily try to refuse the food. Sarah held his head firm between her arm and breast, and shoveled bite after bite into his mouth, helping make him chew and swallow them.

Tyler watched with unfocused eyes through this whole process, feeling so good and yet so terribly helpless at the same time, and on top of that he was extremely full. He couldn’t tell how many more pieces she had to feed him, but unable to resist or refuse, he just rode the waves up and down, until his whole body felt entirely foreign to him and as coordinated as a newborn babe.

Finally, he felt her posture change, and his with it. His aimless vision catching only hints of the world around him. Wet, cold, white and red flashing before his face. Arms up and a flash of dark before seeing again. Same with the legs. More wet, more cold. Miss Sarah’s smiling face. More motion, to somewhere. Brown, soft and fuzzy. Bear.

Above him stood Sarah, looking down at her baby Tyler, flailing limbs wrapped around his teddy bear, and stripped nearly naked. As the hostess helped push the crib back through the hallway to their room, she heard him moan softly into the bear. No doubt he was horny once again, despite having nowhere near the coordination to help himself in that regard. And she wouldn’t either. No, instead she laid back in bed, listening to his frustrated noises and enjoyed herself for a while until she found her own release and let sleep take her. This was proving to be quite the fun weekend, and it had only just begun.

• Like 7
  • DainaGirl changed the title to The Kids Menu - Third Course – Heartfruit Parmesan (8/2/2023)
On 8/3/2023 at 6:53 AM, Kotatsu said:

And to think there are three more courses to be served.

And a mere three and a half days to serve them!!! Allez Cuisine!

23 hours ago, mikejackson999 said:

I love this story.  

💖💖💖

18 hours ago, dmavn said:

umm.. wear can I get some of that fruit? Would really like to try that recipe..

Right?! It's (obv) based on Eggplant Parmesan, so maybe you can convince your CG to play this out with you using that! I know I maaaay have inspired mine with a few scenes from this.

• Like 1

Ever have a story decide all on its own that it wants to take a more extreme approach than you had planned? Yeah, that's this chapter. Enjoy!!!

Fourth Course – Breakfast Buffet

When first he woke, the world around Tyler was still dark and unformed. He could hear soft breathing nearby, but couldn’t find the will to move towards it. Instead he laid there, head adrift in a body that barely belonged to him. His eyes drooped shut, his head safe in the arms of his teddy bear.

The island was silent, but not still. The night served as a time of rest for the guests alone, the staff still had much work to do. They moved swiftly through the back corridors that spanned the island, readying themselves, and their guests, for the morrow.

Tyler stirred. He had rolled away from his bear, and the loss of it left him empty and unsettled. Against his bare back pressed cool wooden slats, adding to the discomfort. Before he could rouse himself to move, he slipped back into his fitful sleep.

In his dreams, a silent figure took something from him. It washed him and left him warm. It wrapped him and soothed him with softness and care. Then it left him to dream anew.

Dawn’s first light brought form back to his world, while his first, slow blinks brought the young sky into focus. There were noises around him, but they slid past his waking ears and passed along unpronounced. He made to stretch or to rub his eyes, but felt no response, saw no clearer.

His eyes hung open, widening his field of view slowly. He made out the shape of the skylight. Past that was the high wooden ceiling, and past that, all around, was a white wooden frame. It felt like dream architecture, like something overlaid where it shouldn’t be, and his groggy mind struggled to piece it together.

It wasn’t until an auburn haired shadow broke illusion that he pieced together the space of it all. His eyes adjusted, the dim light revealing Sarah smiling down on him, her arm draped over the top rail of the crib.

“Good morning baby boy,” she whispered as she reached down and rubbed his belly. “Did you sleep good for mommy?”

Tyler tried to answer, but his mouth struggled to move cohesively, and for his effort he was rewarded a bead of drool running down the side of his face. Sarah smiled and wiped his face, before leaning down to kiss his forehead.

“Looks like someone’s still sleepy,” he heard a deep voice say from the other side. Tyler saw a hairy forearm cross into his view, resting atop the rail opposite Sarah. She took her hand from Tyler’s stomach and placed it gently on the man’s arm.

“You know I like mine extra tender. Made sure he finished every last bite, didn’t I little Ty?” She smiled wickedly down at him, a knot growing in his stomach. He wished and prayed that he could muster even the smallest motion, but his limbs remained frozen in amber, lost to him.

“Still don’t know why you put them through the ringer like that Sarah,” the man spoke with concern. “I don’t know what I would do if my Finney didn’t adore me.”

“Please, you know mine always-“

Sarah stopped as the lights came on suddenly, and the whole room grew silent.

“I trust you all slept well, I know the littles did.” It was Miss Margot. Tyler tried to lift his head to see, and got at least a slight lift before dropping back down.

“I thank you all for joining us for breakfast, especially so early. I believe it is in a little’s best interest to keep a good schedule, and to be involved in every facet of their caregiver’s lives. To this end…”

Tyler heard footsteps all around him, traveling in unison, and then stopping. He watched Sarah turn to someone and a moment later turned back towards Miss Margot, holding something in her hand. The footsteps resumed and grew more distant.

“As caregivers, your first priority should be to tend to your littles. And keeping them regular ensures you can do that while enjoying yourself. Please, enjoy.”

Sarah leaned back down towards him, one hand cupped, and the other holding a single, dark berry. She pressed the berry to his lips, pushing past his enfeebled resistance. It was sweet and wet, quickly waking his taste buds. As his tongue clumsily explored it, the berry popped, its juice filling his mouth and enlivening his senses.

The rush washed down his throat and into his chest. He felt tight fabric holding him in, and pressing something to his chest. It traveled down his arms to his balled fists, pulled close against his chest. He felt a twitch of motion as he immediately tried to open his hands and free his arms, but they remained held fast. His legs, paradoxically, were both bound together by cloth, and pushed apart by something he couldn’t identify.

When his attention turned back up his body, he felt something floating around his mouth that had been hidden within the berry. A small, coarse seed floated in his mouth. More Heartfruit! Warning bells went off in his head, flashes of fear over what terrible next humiliation would befall him.

Watching her swaddled baby slowly realize their helpless situation was always Sarah’s favorite part, but she knew better than to give him time enough to refuse the seed, and so took another “berry” from her other hand and forced it past his lips again. And again. She pressed a dozen seeds down his mouth until his only options were to swallow or suffocate, and so swallow he did.

Tyler felt his body not only fully wake up suddenly, but like a coffee guzzling insomniac, felt everything touching his body at once. Every inch of heavy, tightly bound fabric. Every inch of tender skin, rubbing unnaturally smooth against the fabric and against itself. Every stray hair tickling not only his face, but down near his shoulders as well.

But for all his newfound awareness of his body, two things eluded him. He could feel his muscles, their every twitch and ache, but when he called on them, they responded with uncontrolled spasms. A signal to his pinky was heard by his whole arm, and one to his knee caused his toes to clench tightly. But that mystery had a reasonable, if impossible answer: Dinner.

The other mystery was out of his reach, and rested uncomfortably around his hips, and between his legs. At first he thought it was just more of that strange underwear from before, but the bulk between his legs was too extreme for that.

A problem for later, he supposed, as he stared up at his tormentor with renewed spite. And she down at him with exuberant glee.

“Now that the littles are fed, please join me for our breakfast buffet.” Miss Margot’s words broke their stare-down, as Sarah backed away from his crib.

The footsteps rang out once more, and as they approached, a shadow overtook Tyler. As he started to work his head jerkily towards its source, Sarah interrupted it. “Please, wait, one moment.”

Two of the kitchen staff waited next to his crib, carrying something heavy and wide. He could smell bacon wafting down from it, and could just barely make out a stack of pancakes. Normal food, for once! He tried once again to stir from inside his swaddled cage, to reach up and taste the bounty before him, but it held firm.

Sarah returned a moment later, leaning over the railing and absolutely beaming. “Guess who I found, baby boy?” She slowly lifted a brown furry object into his view.

“Baaaww,” he shouted, immediately forgetting about breakfast and his worries.

“That’s wight Ty-Ty!” she spoke mockingly, placing the bear next to him. Her fingers traced along his cloth cocoon. Tyler felt her pull a part of the fabric, suddenly loosening its grip. “Now be a good boy with your beaw, okay?”

Tyler fought with all his might to free himself from the swaddle, making slow progress as he flailed and squirmed his way out. He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes in concentration, and so missed the main event.

Above him the tray carrying breakfast food was placed upon, and then locked into the top of the crib, forming a table. One of six, laid out in a circle in the room. Each crib had one little trapped within it, and an abundant bounty of breakfast ready for eating above it. The caregivers mingled and grazed, enjoying the buffet and the show. Some stopped to offer the littles a small portion of ‘adult food’, while others acted as if the littles didn’t exist. Sarah was in the latter category, for now.

Tyler’s quest had made steady progress, freeing his arms from their bindings and successfully bringing the bear back into a full hug. He cried little tears of joy, snuggling the bear, his overblown senses drinking deep of its soft fur. Some part of his mind noted the reason everything felt so smooth as being due to his arms and legs now being hairless, but it was quickly lost amongst every other, seemingly more important feelings.

Sarah bit her lip and moaned suddenly, interrupting her casual conversation. No one else had heard it yet, but the little moans from Tyler sounded to her as clear as her own name. The conversation moved on without her, as she waited for the show.

Miss Clara scraped up a small spoonful of strawberry yogurt and knelt down next to Tyler’s crib. “Tyler, you want some yum-yum? Tyler?” She reached out and tugged on his foot, trying to get his attention. However, the tug was all the swaddle needed to free his legs, leaving him only in a large, white diaper, a tent raging in its front.

“I think he’s a bit busy,” Sarah whispered to her friend, lifting the spoon to her lips instead and sucking it dry. “Mmmnnnn, delicious.”

Tyler, freed from all that held him back, cuddled his teddy bear with all his might, his legs clumsily swung on either side of it so he laid atop his best friend. For a moment, that seemed like it would be enough. He stared into its brown beady eyes, and felt the burning need inside him spread throughout his body. Just like that, he slowly began to move his hips. He didn’t even realize he was doing it at first, his body had been so sluggish to this point that he didn’t even recognize the motion. But he had a need, and his body knew what to do.

Around the room, conversations hushed, and food went uneaten. Tyler’s moans had gone from imperceptible to unignorable. Even the other littles turned to watch what was going on, pulling themselves against the bars of their cribs.

Tyler was unaware of the eyes upon him, however. His pace steadily grew, shaking the serving trays above him, knocking over carefully stacked pastries. His moans grew sharper, his fingers and toes clenching harder with every thrust. A cacophony of crinkles and unstifled screams poured out of the small, dark crib, and the rest of the room watched in utter amazement.

The pressure building inside him since he arrived was boiling to the surface. “My hero.” “Y-e-s M-i-s-s M-a-r-g-o-t.” “Good Baby.” “You’re allowed to like what you like, silly.”

“Cum for me, baby,” he opened his eyes at the last second to see Miss Sarah there, at eye level, giving him a command which ripped through his body in a mind-blowing orgasm. His every muscle clenched tight, and he bucked one last time, hard, filling his diaper with load after load of cum. He shook in the aftermath, his every movement overstimulating him, until he finally relaxed and passed out on the bear, soaked in sweat.

“I’ll have what he’s having,” whispered Mary to Miss Clara.

“Maybe later,” she whispered back, thinking about it. “Definitely later.”

• Like 2
  • DainaGirl changed the title to The Kids Menu - Fourth Course – Breakfast Buffet (8/5/2023)

Quick micro-chapter, just serving as an interstitial piece between now and the final two chapters, which should be coming out over the next couple days. Hope you're all hungry.

Palate Cleanser

“I’ll give you this, you sure know how to keep things interesting Sarah,” the deep voiced man spoke. “I think you even got little Finney here worked up, didn’t she bud?”

The little nodded from behind their pacifier, before burying their head in their new large stuffed bunny. Finn was not alone in having a new stuffed companion, it seems all the littles felt inspired by Tyler’s display, and Miss Margot was happy to oblige. The day’s schedule was altered to allow for ‘Stuffy Time’ among the littles, albeit privately this time.

“Just trying to keep it interesting, Jack. Wouldn’t want them thinking we were just going through the motions.” Sarah gave Finn’s toes a little tickle before leaving the two to finish their change.

She liked Jack, all things told, but she couldn’t stand the thought of doing things his way. After all, what’s the point of being a deviant if you don’t jerk the wheel every now and then? And Jack was nothing if not a steady hand. It was one of his more attractive features.

Striding across the room, she found her own little in the care of one of the hostesses. It seemed the seeds had done their work rather efficiently. Tyler, like the other littles, had made quite a stink all around the same time, marking a formal and immediate end to the buffet.

They were just finishing up the change as Sarah approached. It was a duty she enjoyed on occasion, but preferred her littles earn the change, an approach polite company had disagreed with. Instead she busied herself with gossip about her little’s indiscretion, and let it become someone else’s problem, which it apparently had.

“Oh, dear, there you are. Thank you for taking such good care of my Ty-Ty,” she laid it on thick, but the poor girl who drew the short straw seemed unaffected.

“He had a full soak and bowel movement, but he’s all clean now, and should stay that way until the early afternoon, ma’am,” she reported. “He’s awake, but he’s, uhm…”

“He’s blissed out, yes. Fucked himself stupid, didn’t you baby?” she ran her fingers across the front panel of his diaper, tracing the outlines of the pink bunnies that adorned it.

Tyler didn’t reply, but did smile at the attention, his head lolling about on the changing mat. His head was filled with sweet, cottony clouds, and the Heartfruit sucker in his mouth kept it that way.

Sarah searched briefly through the cubbies below and found what she was looking for. Short, pale blue overalls and a light yellow t-shirt that read ‘Mommy’s Sunshine.’ She handed them to the hostess, and left, she had some arrangements to make with the mistress of the island.

The hostess dutifully kept her silence, and put back on her well-practiced service smile. She tended to Tyler, got him dressed and back in his crib, then rolled him back to his room to rest.

As she turned out the lights of the room, she let the mask slip for the briefest moment. Soon, she told herself. Soon Miss Margot’s vision would come to pass, and the thought of it sat on her lips, forming her first genuine smile in ages.

• Like 2
  • DainaGirl changed the title to The Kids Menu - Intermission – Palate Cleanser (8/6/2023)

Sooooo, good news / bad news my friends. This story is maaaybe getting longer than planned. So The end is now probably closer to the 7th or 8th course. Good news for you, bad news for deadlines!

Fifth Course - Breakout Brunches

A light wind blew across the island, rustling the palm leaves, causing the late morning sun to dance across Tyler’s face, tickling him awake. His mouth still held the aftertaste of the lollipop, but it’s now barren stick had fallen out of his mouth and come to rest beside his pillow, sticking to the soft sheets.

His mind begged reality to make it so that the past day had been little more than a dream, but its wish was prematurely ended by the warm, lightly soggy diaper that was pulled up into his groin by his new shortalls.

“Fuck.”

It was his first rational reprieve since arriving on the island, and even though it didn’t solve his problems, he held the feeling of that word in his mind, and used it to steel himself. Ever since arriving he had been tossed between Miss Sarah, Miss Margot, and her staff like a plaything, but now he finally had his footing again, and had but one goal in mind: Escape.

Wasting no time in testing his limbs, he pushed his body to move, and found it responded to him well, if a little clumsy in its movements. He rolled himself up to a sitting position in the crib, gritting his teeth through the alien feeling of putting weight on his padding. His every movement was accompanied by crinkles, the infantile garment making itself known.

Undeterred, he took in the space around him. The crib formed the first barrier to escape, its high walls towering above him, its bars too closely spaced to squeeze more than an arm through. If he could find a way out of it, he would have the run of his room, where he could change back into his normal clothes and at least restore that level of normalcy. Then he could simply walk out the front door, and run to the docks. He tried to remember if the boat they arrived on had departed or docked, but the memory slipped into replaying his first encounter with Miss Margot. He felt himself start to grow upset, embarrassed, and helpless again.

“Fuuuuck!”

He shook his head, bringing it back to the present. He would have to figure the rest of the plan out along the way, now was time for action.

He had to get out of the crib, now! He grabbed the bars and shook them violently, but they were exceptionally sturdy, his prison too well made to give him that freedom so easily. He pulled himself close to the bottom of the crib and laid back, lining up his foot with one of the bars. He took a few steadying breaths, rearing his foot back, then striking it with his full force, but the kick seemed to hurt him more than the crib.

If force wasn’t enough, he would have to be more clever. He knew that at least one of the sides had to open, and so felt around the outside at the pillars for a latch. He scrambled end to end, feeling up and down, before finally coming across some abnormality on the outside. A round shape with an indent on the top, but he couldn’t make out much more than that. He tried maneuvering it, but whatever it was it didn’t budge. It seemed his manual dexterity had taken a bigger hit than his other motor functions.

Not willing to be defeated, he tried to get closer to it, if he could just see it maybe he could work it out. He pressed his face against the bars in futility, trying to sort this out. If he could just…

Oh. Tyler stopped, and stood up fully, the bars on the crib only reaching his waist. His body felt small and helpless, sure, but he was still a fully grown adult. Even if he felt like a dumb baby.

Shaking off the stupid, he tried vaulting over the railing, and ended up on his padded ass. The puff of aerosolized baby powder tickled his nose, and he giggled at himself, almost thanking the diaper for the softened landing. It was more of a bright side than he had been getting as of late.

Using the crib for support, he stood back up, and identified the unknown ‘latch’ as just a pink heart decoration. Moving on, he searched the room for his still unpacked bag. His laziness would prove an important boon for once, he thought, already being ready to go. But the cheer gave way to chill, as site after site where the bag should have been proved empty. He threw open the doors to what should have been his empty wardrobe, and mouthed ‘fuck me’.

Inside were hanger after hanger of onesies, footie pajamas, shortalls and infantile t-shirts. The bottom was lined with velcroed shoes, some of which lit up at his touch. He looked down at his own outfit, trying to compare to see if anything in the wardrobe could pass him off as less of an overgrown toddler, but the news was all bad. He settled for at least having footwear, and put on a pair of baby blue velcroed tennis shoes. They had little pink hearts on the sides, but at least they didn’t light up, which mattered, for stealth reasons.

He could get a new phone and ID, replace his credit cards, and beg his landlord for a new key, if only he could get off this island. There were now only two obstacles between him and his freedom, and the first was easy.

Tyler stood up from getting his shoes on, wobbling on his legs as he adjusted to the feeling. He had put them on right, he was sure. Pretty sure. They did fit, at least, and it’s not like he would forget his left and right. He stared down at them and they looked as right as he could think of for them, but maybe he was wrong.

He sat down on the bed again and tried them the other way, biting his lower lip in concentration as he tried to do it right. He stood up and tested them again, and they felt wobbly still. Maybe it was the shoes? His brain spiraled, trying on and testing a pair of shoes, then retesting them on the other feet, again and again until he exhausted half the closet and landed on an acceptable pair of yellow crocs.

Satisfied with the feel and with himself, he waddled towards the door. It had taken some time, and his diaper had paid the price, now nearly twice as wet and heavy as when he began. He never felt the need to go, the Heartfruit seeds had seen to that. And so he just adjusted his gait to account for the thick, soggy padding between his legs, and soldiered on.

As he approached the door, its two guardians challenged him.

To the right was his bear, returned to the same chair he was when Tyler first laid eyes on him, and still every bit as alluring. Tyler turned quickly away from him, knowing if he gave in again he would be hard pressed to mount any kind of escape.

To the left, was a toddler, staring back at him. They had long, sandy blonde hair that went just past their shoulders, a cute face, perfectly smooth, its features softened by residual baby fat, and an adorable outfit of powder blue shortalls and a light yellow t-shirt with some crazy backwards letters on it. They even had the same crocs as him!

He raised a shy hand to wave to the cutie, and they waved back! Tyler was overjoyed and had to stifle his laughter with both hands, and it seemed like they did too! He laughed hard enough that he tipped himself over backwards, falling on his diaper again, watching his clone do the same. More powder puffed out, and this time he made out the faint odor of Heartfruit, which seemed odd. That question remained unanswered however, as from here he could make out the bottom edge of the mirror, and realized how badly he had been duped.

“Fudge.”

He blushed as he swore, covering his mouth again. Thankfully nobody real was around to hear. He didn’t have anything nearby to help him get up, so settled for crawling to the door, still avoiding looking at the teddy bear.

Steadying himself, Tyler reached up to turn the handle, but as he wrapped his hand around it, it buzzed loudly and lit up red. Pulling his hand back instinctively, he waited for something bad to happen, but nothing did. So he reached up again and again it buzzed and flashed red, but Tyler held on and tried opening it anyway. The door handle moved slightly in his grasp, but did little more than jiggle. He gave it more than enough force to turn, but it was locked somehow.

His mind turned back to when he first arrived, to the happy chime it gave whenever Sarah touched the door, and to the heavy locks that automatically engaged whenever it closed. Had he been locked in the whole time and not known it?

He banged several times on the door in frustration before falling back and collapsing on the floor. He felt tears begin to well up in his eyes, feeling small, helpless, and worst of all, alone. The urge to just bawl grew and grew until suddenly, mercifully, he heard the door chime. The door handle moved and he shuffled out of the way as it swung open.

Quickly wiping the tears and snot from his face, he looked up to see Miss Clara look down at him through the door. Her long blonde hair was held out of her face by a pair of sunglasses, and she wore a tight blue bikini and a sarong wrapped around her waist.

“Aww, you poor thing, what are you doing out of your crib?” she asked, kneeling down next to him and placing a hand on his crotch. “I swear Sarah, you’re going to break them if you’re not careful,” she said, but not to him. “Sarah!?” She called out, and got no response.

Tyler tried to tell her Sarah wasn’t here, or to ask her to let go of his crotch, or any number of other things, but the words all stuck in his throat. He was helpless again, at the mercy of another one of them and the feeling nearly destroyed him. But, instead of teasing or condescension, she wrapped him in a warm hug, and kissed his forehead.

“Come on baby, it’s too nice a day to stay cooped up in here, and Mary would love the company,” Miss Clara told him, slowly pulling him up in the hug, until he stood on uneasy knees. “Can you walk, baby?” she asked him, genuinely.

Tyler nodded yes, but wasn’t entirely sure, so as she pulled away he hooked his hand into hers, and used her to steady himself.

“Okay there, I got you. One step at a time, okay?” She held his shaking arm and led him down the steps to a bright pink double stroller. “Mary, you’re gonna have some company. Could you get Mr. Sparkles out of the extra seat?” she called out as she and Tyler reached the bottom of the steps.

“Yeth Ma-ma,” Mary called back, reaching over from her seat and grabbing a pink unicorn stuffy by the leg, and pulling it into her lap and giving it a big hug.

By the time Tyler had toddled over to the stroller, his legs were completely exhausted, and so he welcomed Miss Clara helping him into the pink seat. He slid into the molded plastic, once again reminded of the bulk of wet padding between his legs, and starting to wonder at what point it would become too wet.

However, his attention was deflected once again, as Miss Clara pulled a five point harness around him and clicked it tight around his chest. She kissed him once more on his forehead, then did the same for Mary after digging her out from behind Mr. Sparkles. He looked over at Mary, who briefly waved at him and smiled from behind a large pink pacifier, before resuming her snuggling.

Miss Clara disappeared to behind the stroller, but didn’t immediately start pushing it. Unsure as to why, Tyler just sat there, letting his legs kick freely and enjoying the fresh air, thoughts of escape momentarily lost in the shuffle. He heard a soft chime some distance away, and a door close shortly after, but thought nothing of it. It really was a beautiful day, and the sun felt so good on his soft skin.

“Almost forgot somebody,” Miss Clara said, reappearing to shove Tyler’s teddy bear in his lap. He instinctively embraced it, almost squealing with how much joy it brought him. He wondered how he could have forgotten such an important part of his life. He would have had to have a good reason not to be snuggling his bear, but what would that possibly be?

“Oh fudge,” he mumbled into the bear as Miss Clara began to push the stroller, realizing he just traded one prison for another.

• Like 3
  • DainaGirl changed the title to The Kids Menu - Fifth Course - Breakout Brunches (8/6/2023)

Sixth Course – Little Snacks

As the stroller rolled along, Tyler frantically worked at the harness, his fingers fighting with the mechanism, jamming them against the release button until they were raw. He chewed at the straps, pulled at them, and finally tried slipping through them, but none of that changed the simple fact that he was trapped.

He hugged his bear close, leaning back into the seat and cursing himself for being so helpless. The escape had seemed to close, but maybe he had been fooling himself about it. His legs ached from walking down a few steps, his fingers stung from trying to press a stupid little button. How was he ever going to mount a daring escape? No, he was probably better off just sitting in his wet diaper and babbling like an idiot until these people got bored of him. There didn’t seem to be much else he was good for anymore.

The boat’s horn blew, breaking his doom spiral with a single thread of hope. He poked his head around his bear, and realized Miss Clara had taken them to the beach. He saw a couple being given a tour of the boat, the little excitedly dancing after being allowed to blow the horn. His luck had changed, the obstacles to his escape down to a manageable number once again.

He calmed his nerves and focused his energies on making a plan. He and the bear would wait for Miss Clara to unbuckle them, and then sneak off to the boat. Pretty simple, hard to mess up, a perfect plan.

There was a loud click as Miss Clara locked the wheels, parking the pink stroller in the shade. Tyler could just barely reach his crocs down to touch the sand from where they were, and waited anxiously to be released. She came first to Mary, a gentle click releasing her from her restraints. He watched as Mary hopped up, her frilly pink dress having ridden up and left her bulging diaper on display.

She started to run off to play on the beach, but a loud voice stopped her cold. “Little Miss Mary Pee-Pants, you get your droopy butt back over here.” The little hung her head and walked back over to Miss Clara. “Two things, little girl. First, you need a change. Second, you have a friend here who deserves your attention! Now, say you’re sorry, and lie down for a change.”

Mary toddled up to Tyler and took his hand, looking up with teary eyes. “I sowwy Ty-Ty,” she mumbled past her pacifier. She then laid herself out on a bright pink changing pad, pulling up her dress to mid chest, in full view of Tyler. Blushing, he turned his attention away from the little, but when he cast a furtive glance down, she was staring back at him, locking eye contact.

Miss Clara caught none of this, and simply began tending to Mary. She ripped the tapes from the princess pink diaper, pulling down the front, then getting to work with a wet wipe. Tyler tried not to look, but every time he looked away he got a little wave from Mary, and so continued his front row view of the change. Mary was completely hairless, which made Tyler wonder about his own cleanliness. He had never shaved down there, but the same could be said for the rest of his body, which had been mysteriously hairless since he woke up this morning. A problem for later, like so many others.

Mary lifted her butt off the changing pad as Miss Clara slid the soggy diaper out from under her and rolled it up. She then pulled a fresh, equally as pink diaper out from her bag and slid it in place. A heavy layer of pink-tinted baby powder covered Mary, the symbol of a Heartfruit emblazoned on the bottle. “You’re next, if you need one, Tyler,” she said as she moved to tape Mary’s diaper.

Terrified of more of the Heartfruit powder interrupting his escape plan, Tyler muttered a “nuh-uh” and shook his head no. He swore he heard a giggle from Miss Clara.

Having finished her work, Miss Clara helped Mary up, and rolled up the changing pad. “Now I want you to take care of Tyler, okay sweetie? Here’s lunch enough for both of you, so I want you to share with him. Once you both eat, then you can go play, together.” She handed Mary a brown paper bag, and, after getting a nodding confirmation she understood the request, Miss Clara went off to sunbathe on her own.  

Mary carried the paper bag to her seat and dumped the contents. Tyler strained to see, but the harness kept him from getting a good angle. It wasn’t until this moment that Tyler realized he had lost his words, or how helpless he was without them. He made what noises he could, trying to get Mary to unhook his harness, but she was busy, focused on sorting the contents of the bag.

Finally, she noticed him, and walked over with a juice box. “Don ‘pill!” she instructed, handing it to him, before returning to her stash. He wasn’t sure how she intended to eat with that pacifier in her mouth, but she showed no intention of removing it anytime soon, or giving any extra effort to speak clearly. At least he made sense of the current instructions: Don’t spill.

He looked over the juice box, and felt frustratingly underinformed. Just a white carton with “Juice” written on it. It struck him as almost intentionally under-developed, almost to the point of parody. Had he been in a better position, he might have appreciated the joke, if there was one. For now, he just really didn’t want to eat anything these people put in front of him ever again.

She came back, handing him a triangle of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, “Ead et, huwwy!” she said, almost frantic and overwhelmed with the task before her. He had to let his bear fall, resting on the ground, its head between his knees. He looked the sandwich over and one whiff told him all he needed to know: Heartfruit Jelly, hard pass.

He waited until she seemed particularly distracted, then tried tossing the sandwich into the bushes. With his arm, however, it only went a few feet, landing disappointingly close, and in the sand, no less. He had to hope she didn’t notice.

Mary returned, quicker this time, her pacifier hanging from a ribbon on her dress, her mouth occupied by what looked like a fruit rollup. He could, smell the Heartfruit from several feet away, and opened his mouth to try and object, but that just gave her opportunity to shove the tip of a foot long segment of the fruit jerky in his mouth. Tyler immediately spit it out, and it fell straight down onto his bear.

“Bad Baby!” she said, slapping his thigh. It stung far more than he expected, causing little tears to well up in his eyes. She took his rollup, held it next to her mouth, and chewed some of her own, demonstrating how to eat it. “Like dis!” she emphasized, then put it back in his mouth, holding it there until he chewed.

Tyler weighed his options, clearly he wasn’t going to get out of this by refusal, but maybe by picking his battles he would be okay. What was this he was eating, what was it likely to do? He wracked his brain as he bought time, biting off a tiny piece and storing it in his cheeks. The juice messed with his brain, the fruit his muscles. The seeds and the skin were all that was left, and by the texture this had to be the later. Big brain time, what did the skin do? Something was making him wet, and something was making his skin soft. Both of which were problems, but neither would stop him from getting on that boat. An acceptable risk, he reasoned, even acknowledging that his reasoning hadn’t been his most successful survival skill to this point, it was all he had.

So he chewed through the Heartfruit rollup, fairly confident that he would survive the after effects. Mary did the same, stopping for bites of her PB&J, then sipping from her juice box. The combination of the three seemed to empty out a lot of her focus, and so Tyler tried once again to get himself free.

“Mawee,” he formed the words roughly, still not sure what was impeding him there. She looked up from her sandwich, looking him over with concern. “Pweeese!” he cried, pulling at the harness. She tilted her head, looking him over, confused. “Gid uppp!” he pleaded, trying to make a jumping motion with his legs to show her he wanted to get up.

Mary looked around, even more confused, as she slurped up the last of the fruit rollup. “Wha baby need?” she asked, looking at his feet, before she found it. He watched her shuffle over next to him and pick up the sandwich from the ground, dusting it off and handing it back to him. “All goods baby!”

This couldn’t have been going worse. Tyler sat there, freedom in sight if not for this stupid harness, but Mary wouldn’t let him go until he finished his whole lunch. He was staggeringly low on options, and so, he threw a fit.

He screamed and cried and threw both the sandwich and the juice on the ground, thrashing against his harness and just doing his best to make a scene. He meant it as just a distraction, but once he let himself get into it, the play acting became reality. It wasn’t like he didn’t have good reason to be angry, and that tiny, trickling hole in the dam holding everything back soon grew to a torrent of emotion. This was a real tantrum, and required real help, and so Mary ran off to get her mommy.

Blinded by his own tears, and deafened by his own howls, Tyler was caught unawares when Miss Claire shoved something rubbery, drenched in syrup in his mouth, and held it there. He kept swinging and thrashing for only a moment longer until the pacifier had its intended effect, and all the will drained from Tyler’s body. He began to suck quietly on the rubbery teat, in so doing dissolving more and more of the Heartfruit syrup, making him once again docile and pliable.

“He probably just needs a change, but this will take care of him for now,” she said dismissively, ready to get back to her sunbathing. “Let mommy know when you’re done playing and I’ll clean him up.” Mary nodded, smiling widely at Tyler.

Once her caregiver was gone, Mary laid out a large blanket in the sun and waddled up to Tyler. She easily unlocked the harness, then helped him up. He immediately fell to his knees, walking, much less standing, required too much focus. He found that, when called, he could muster the coordination to crawl, and so he made his way over to Mary’s blanket.

He sat next to her, feeling, but not perceiving, just how mushy and sodden his diaper had become. Another part of his mind registered a troubling smell, but failed to communicate that to any functioning part of his consciousness. Instead he just stared blankly at Mary, sucking on his pacifier, happy and dumb.

Mary was happy to have a living doll to play with, and play she did. She handed Mr. Sparkles to Tyler, who held the pink unicorn as instructed. She opened up her pink backpack and got to work. Tyler saw, but didn’t understand, the various brushes, ribbons, and ties that she used on his face and hair, nor did he much care to know. All he could do was stare out over the waves as she popped in and out of his view. He watched them come in and out, over and over. His eyes kept still, staring out to sea. At one point, he watched the boat cross from one side of his vision to the other, his only hope of escape leaving while he sat and watched more than helpless. A single tear rolled down his cheek, some part of him realizing his fate was now sealed.

“Stop, you’ll ruin your makeup!” Mary cried at him, wiping the tear away and fixing it up.

• Like 3
  • DainaGirl changed the title to The Kids Menu - Sixth Course – Little Snacks (8/6/2023)
11 hours ago, mikejackson999 said:

This story is awesome.

Thank you, it's heartening to know that I've got someone who's keeping up with the release cycle here. I know it's all coming out really fast, but when you gotta go you gotta go!

Here's to the finale push. It's tonight or never (for the competition at least)!!!

I was so proud of myself that I was on a trajectory to write a whole story without having to fall back on sissy content. But you know how proud littles are: eventually we're gonna break and go for what they really want!

Seventh Course - Sweets

When Mary popped the pacifier out from between his lips to finish her masterpiece, he found the dampened world return to full scale rather quickly. His vision widened, revealing more of the beach, although dark lines haunted the vertical edges of his sight. His unmuffled hearing brought back the waves and wildlife, as well as the constant giggles of the little next to him. His smell could have stayed well and fully gone, as the light cherry of his freshly applied lip gloss did little to distract him from the disaster taped to his rear. Mary seemed somehow unaffected, but he knew he needed help desperately.

Tyler grabbed her arm suddenly, ignoring his sparkling pink nails, and formed the most horrible, necessary words. “I need a… change.” Even knowing the direness of his situation, the sound of them coming from his pretty lips hurt his patchwork pride.

With unexpected compassion, she smiled and nodded, before patting him on the head and running off to her mommy. He reached his manicured hand up to touch where she had patted, investigating a strange sensation that went with it, and felt two large loops of silken fabric. His glossy lips pursed with concern as he worked out the enormous size of the bow atop his head.

His fingers had just begun to investigate his tight braids when Miss Clara knelt down beside him, laughing. "I’m pretty sure Sarah prefers boys, Mary,” she chuckled again as she lifted his face towards hers, “but little Taylor here looks so cute, she might just make an exception.”

His heart sank and blood cooled at the treatment as he looked away and fluttered his eyes the very image of a bashful sissy. Were his cheeks not already painted brightly blushing, he would have pulled off the look entirely naturally.

“Looks like you’re getting a frowny face on your potty chart today, Tay,” Miss Clara teased, already fully adopting the feminized diminutive of his name. “If you had asked for a change earlier, like a good girl, then you wouldn’t have leaked.”

Tyler shot her a fearful look, then peered down, his twin, sandy blonde braids dangling before him, light pink bows woven in every few inches. But those could be yanked out later, the twin dark patches on each his legs were a harder problem to solve. He looked up to Miss Clara for help.

Leaning in and kissing his forehead, she placed a hand on his back and lowered him down, and began unclipping his shortalls. He shut his eyes, the mascara sticking together slightly, and let her do her work. He felt the wet shortalls being pulled down his legs, then his wet t-shirt lifted over his head, carefully, as to not smudge his makeup. Finally, he felt the balloon around his waist loosen with a few loud rips, but the relief was quickly ripped away by the stench.

“Stinky baby!” Mary said, standing over him and pointing. She was right. She was too dumb to realize her dress had been blown up by the wind, revealing her own diaper, but she was right. Tyler had resorted to taking only the smallest sips of air through his mouth, but it wasn’t helping much.

Miss Clara, however, was well accustomed to messes, and even though her practiced hand could have had him clean in moments, she drew it out, enjoying an unexpected sadistic streak. Maybe Sarah had been rubbing off on her a bit. She slowly wiped his smooth groin, the cold wipe exploring every groove of his genitals, lifting his flaccid member, and giving gentle care to his balls. Sarah really had done it with this one, he didn’t even twitch at her attention.

Growing bored, she had him lift his behind and scrubbed it clean. Tyler shivered and cringed at the chill between his cheeks, his toes curling and nearly losing his balance, but Miss Clara caught him, let him settle, then continued. Soon enough, he heard her rolling the mess up, and sealing it away in a trash bag. He relaxed, taking a gentle whiff of the now clean air.

“Not so fast, little miss,” Miss Clara scolded him into putting his butt back up. “You were sitting in that mess for quite some time, so this should help with any rashes.” She rubbed a thick cream into his cheeks and between them, then made her way forward until his whole groin was well slathered. After sliding a fresh diaper beneath him, he was allowed to lower himself onto the clean, soft diaper. He felt almost thankful for how nice it felt, but shook the feeling when he realized what it would mean. Instead he lay calmly as Miss Clara finished up the diaper change, giving him a nice diaper pat after the last tape was secure.

“T-thank you,” he muttered, his body relaxing, enjoying the late afternoon sun warm his body.

“You’re very welcome, sweetheart, but,” she paused, blowing a big raspberry on his tummy, “somebody’s still nakie!” Tyler swatted at her, trying to protect himself from another attack, but his hands did little to deter her. “Nakie baby!” she yelled, blowing another raspberry on him, earning a giggle in response.

“Fine fine!” he cried, finally covering himself. “I… think I have some back in my room…” He felt exceedingly vulnerable all of a sudden, and found himself leaning into Miss Clara.

“Shhhh, its okay baby,” she comforted, softly scratching his back, “Little Miss Mary has been practicing her sharing, isn’t that right? Princess, can you go get one of your spares from the stroller? The yellow one?”

Mary nodded and ran off, leaving Tyler to be comforted in Miss Clara’s arms. The whole world had suddenly felt very uneasy and unsafe, everywhere but right here, where it was safe and warm. Miss Clara looked down and smiled, satisfied in how clingy he had become and so quickly. The Heartfruit in that cream really did wonders when absorbed through the skin, and with how much of it she used, he was sure to stay like this for hours. Sure, Sarah preferred boys, but she hadn’t seen her around all afternoon, and Mary could use a little sissy sister…

Mary returned quietly, crawling under a free spot in her mommy’s arms and nuzzling into her chest. Miss Clara took the piece of yellow cloth from her hands and gently slid it over Tyler’s head, working his arms through the straps, and pulling it down. The three of them laid like that for nearly an hour on the beach before Mary broke the collective silence and asked her mommy for a change.

‘Taylor’ rested against Mary while she got her change, his head pulled up on her chest, while Mary wrapped her new sister in her arms. Miss Clara’s heart broke watching the two little darlings, and she got lost in dreams of dressing her twin girls in matching outfits. Her face flushed at the thought of the two of them, laid up on her chest, a nipple in each mouth, her babies getting full from mommy’s milk.

So lost was she in fantasy, that when Mary’s change was done, she moved immediately to change her Taylor’s diaper as well. He didn’t object, he was so lost in the cuddle, he just rolled onto his back and pulled Mary onto him, and the two continued to embrace until they were both clean. Miss Clara did make sure to reapply the rash cream to both littles, eager to continue their snuggle session.

The shadows had already grown long, however, and neither her bikini nor the little’s dresses did much to keep them warm. They would need to go in soon, but all just wanted that one more minute of peace together.

“Tyler!”

The shout shook the three all at once, and they raised their heads towards the sound in unison.

“Come here this instant!” It was Sarah, and she seemed pissed. Tyler hid his head behind Miss Clara, but she was coming fast.

“Wait just a moment, he was just--” Miss Clara pleaded, rising quickly in attempt to interrupt her friend’s rampage. Sarah’s only response was a quick shove.

Sarah stormed past and grabbed Tyler by the wrist, dragging him out of his makeshift family and into her harsh, frightening clutches. They watched in silence as he was taken away, holding each other. “Did, uhm, did I do something wrong?” Mary asked, only to be shushed and gently rocked by her mommy.

• Like 1
  • DainaGirl changed the title to The Kids Menu - Finale - Dessert - Little À La Mère (8/8/2023)