LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Will Somone PLEASE get it right?!

Though it is really a LG thing, I am putting it here because I think it will get more attention. I was looking on ebay for a babydoll. I looked under AB/Sissy to increase my odds I found nothing

For those who want to create such a babydoll set is two or more pieces the basics of which is a high-waisted short dress with the elasticised waist anywhere from just under the arms to just under the nipples. The skirt is full-circle estending to halfway to thie knee covering the panties with  a little to spare. The panties are very full, to fit over thick diapers, from which the babydoll gets its name, with about a 16" side seam and a 13" crotch and with 5 rows of lace/ruffles going fully around. The bow, if any, is in the front center just below the waistband about 6" across with 4" ends Other parts can be a "bedcape" or a Pegnoire

• Like 1

for the musically inclined visitors here

9 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

Your best bet is probably finding a seamstress or tailor that takes custom orders and work with them. 

Isn't that called "ticket to the poorhouse"? It is what I am trying to avoid

5 hours ago, ValentinesStuff said:

No idea, but I doubt they charge to give a quote.

Beenn there done that, what was produced was not a proper babydoll although the price was reasonable. One-off items are, by nature, expensive. Now, if someone wanted to take my ideas, which were standard fare for little girls in my area in the early 1950's, and produce "for the market" that would bring the price down. a good number of things can be found on Etsy

While a proper babydoll covers the panties with a little to spare, Many Sissies hare in something similar that lets some of the panties show, these I have dubbed "sissydolls". The reason babydolls cover the panties is to train a Very Little Girl to keep them concealed. This requires both presence of mind and effort. More often than not, the panties were ommited in favor of a thick diaper, which the little one was required to wet, and rubber panties, to "up the ante". This state of affairs could last for en entire mornign or afternoon or both

When I say "thick diaper", I mean this

large.5a12606522660_4pinkpannty32.jpg.9e

Here is one set of what I found on Etsy

https://www.etsy.com/market/sissy_dress_satin_babydoll

And it is as I said, Poorhouse City and I do not know what kind of panties they have or will cover. Also they were overly frilly. A well-done babydoll is very cute in its own right, especially a satin one

I put the thread here in case someone wants to amke according tomy, and historical, attributes