LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sophie's adventures at New Beginnings (side story)

D - write an unsigned message to Alea warning her about what Claire has in mind AND also let Claire know that you are grateful for the wonderful experience and thus ready to humbly help in return in any “little” matter where your efforts could be useful. Then, keep gathering intelligence and use it to secretly help Alea to avoid traps.

The next part is here! I hope you enjoy! :D

I couldn't implement every vote/idea, but did my best. Here you go:

Pretending as if she doesn’t know what the head nurse has planned for her, Sophie greets her “Nice to see you again Claire. I hope we will have a nice time together!”

She replies, “I hope so too. You looked sooo cute when playing with little Charlotte.” Continuing with a mischievous smirk Claire asks, “Did you know that Charlotte was the former manager?”, Snickering Claire states, “She failed her retraining by making a cummie in her diapee, just like Alea will do now.”

Claire looked so smug, not even considering failure. Sophie thought that this overconfidence wasn’t healthy, but who is she to judge. Nodding and looking interested always works with such kinds of people. “Hey Claire, where are we going first?”

Taking her new charge by the hand, Claire replies, “We will first visit your nursery, where you will sleep during your stay. I prepared a nice comfy crib for you and your roommate. I’m sure that you both will have lots of fun together!”

Claire makes sure not to go too fast, as the diaper around Sophies waist makes her waddle a bit. It isn’t a long way and the hallways have a soft carpet that is nice to walk on. Soon they arrive at their destination, Claire closing the door behind them. In the adult sized crib before them is Alea in a fresh diaper. A determined look on her face, as she doesn’t plan to submit to Claire.

The head nurse puts on a wolfish grin, “Ohh, this look! I would love to give you a good spanking for that.”, continuing in a sad voice, “Unfortunately I can’t do that …”, concluding in an eager voice “… at least not for now. When you become my personal plaything after failing, I will have so much fun with you … forming you into the perfect baby doll!”

Alea knowing that Claire is not allowed to harm her during retraining boldly proclaims, “As soon as I finish this farce and get back into my office, I will make sure to place you into our special program for bad girls.” Finishing in a teasing voice, “Imagine it Claire: You on my lap squirming around as I pound your naughty ass … only stopping after you fill your diaper up like the big baby you are!”

Claire looks angry and proclaims, “Looks like the little baby is cranky. Good that I’m allowed to feed you.” Taking a bottle with some special medicine inside, she makes her way over to Alea. The manager has a fearful look in her eyes, as Claire comes closer, knowing what is about to come.

Sophie watches silently, standing awkwardly to the side. She doesn’t like this negative atmosphere at all and hopes that Claire will leave soon.

With a malicious grin, Claire reaches Alea’s position and commands “Open wide baby girl!” Knowing that Alea must follow the command or she is in fact allowed to give her a punishment.

Knowing that drinking the bottle is better than getting a spanking, Alea opens her mouth.

Sophie watches Alea drinking the milk, but it doesn’t look comfortable at all. After the feeding Claire leaves the room, stating “I will be back later. Have some fun baby girls!”

Walking over slowly to Alea, Sophie sits down next to her in silence. Alea looks at her suspiciously before asking “What do you want here?”

“I want to have a good time. You know I booked the diaper lover experience, right?”

Alea blushes a bit and confirms “Yes, I know. At least after your visit, where …”, her voice breaking down at the end.

“… you climaxed in your diaper, watching Charlotte go at it. Heh!”, finishes Sophie the sentence with a big smirk on her face. Alea starts to get angry, thinking that the adult baby is making fun of her, but before she can say a word Sophie continues in a matter-of-fact tone “I also made squishies … I loved it, you know. That’s the whole reason I’m here …”

Alea doesn’t know what to say, giving Sophie a confused look. She has mixed feelings about that and tries to sort them out.

Sophie gives Alea an unexpected hug, the manager releasing a cute squeak as she finds herself in Sophie’s arms. With a genuine smile Sophie continues, “It’s just a different way of having fun. You shouldn’t judge me, doing the same yourself.” Releasing the hug, she looks at Alea expectingly.

That’s a good point. The hug is calming and Alea realizes that Sophie isn’t that strange. Sophie looks so happy and full of excitement. It’s so different than with all the other nurses, as she couldn’t trust them. Now that she is on the same level as all the patients there is no social wall separating them. She likes this feeling, a smile forming on her face. Maybe she can have some fun with Sophie, the girl looks really nice!

Seeing a positive reaction, Sophie offers “Wanna be friends?”

“Yes, let’s be friends!”, confirms Alea.

Sophie is very happy and hugs Alea again. Hugging is awesome and you can’t do it too often in her opinion.

Now that she has Alea secured and in a better mood, Sophie blabbers out “Now that we are friends, I should probably tell you that Claire send me here in the hope that I’ll help turning you in a baby.”

Alea becomes completely stiff at her words.

Continuing to speak, Sophie states “I noticed though and at this point I have no reason to help her.”

Alea needs a moment to work that through her mind. She starts to relax again and responds in a warm voice, “Thanks for telling me. I appreciate it.”

Separating again, Sophie states “Let’s go play! There is sooo much stuff here!”, looking at the building blocks, drawing papers and the doll house next to the crib. She needs to test everything!

Calling again “Come on Alea, look at these shiny building blocks! They are like little art pieces!”, she squeals out the last words in pure excitement. Picking up the first block, which is made from a translucent material that allows you to look through it. Inside the block that Sophie holds is a little flower encased. Rotating the block this way and that way, she looks from all sides.

With a sigh over the childish behavior Alea gets down. Taking one of her favorite ones, she presents it to Sophie, “Look here, this one is special. Can you figure it out?”

Sophie takes the completely black cube. It has a shining surface and looks like it is from outer space. At first glance that’s just it, but Sophie knows better with Alea telling her. There must be some secret to it. Fully engrossed in her search, she doesn’t notice the peaceful smile on Alea’s face as she watches her new playmate.

Readers vote (vote one A choice and one B choice please):

A1| Sophie should become more active in helping Alea.

A2| Sophie should realize that it's better to distance herself from Alea.

B1| Now to Claire's character: Claire should be into wearing pull ups, loving to make squishies in them just like Alea.

B2| Claire should not be interested in making squishies.

If there is something special you would like to see, you can tell me in the comments! :)

A1 and B2. I think after making friends she shouldn't distance herself from her. As for Clair, we've already have Charlotte that gets off on using her diaper, Alea that likes using diapers and pull ups, so I think it would be nice to see some true punishment when Clair gets what she got coming to her, or cumming? 😂

Claire likes to openly declare her naughty scopes a bit too frequently and easily. Alea and Sophie should try to provoke her and then record some evidence of her evilness for later use. 

I wrote this part on my phone while traveling. It may have some small errors as I couldn't use the programs I have on my PC to check for these:

Sophie and Alea enjoy playing together until it's time for lunch. At this point Claire comes back, bringing with her a silver tray filled with tasty stuff. She places the tray on a free table, getting one normal chair and one highchair. "Come over here you two, time to get those tummies nice and full!"

They waddle over to the table, where Claire states towards Alea, "You go in here.", pointing to the highchair. She doesen't looks pleased, but complies. There are a couple straps that Claire fastens to hold her in place. Sophie is offered the normal chair.

Pushing the silver tray with all kinds of yummy food and sweets over to Sophie, the head nurse comments with a sugary sweet voice, "Eat what you like sweety, I'll bring the rest away later."

With a predatory grin she looks over to Alea. Having put the supplies for the manager off the tray beforehand. Starting with a bowl of grey looking gruel, she starts feeding Alea via a spoon "Here comes the airplane. Open your mouth baby girl."

Alea refuses to open her mouth though, so Claire threatens, "Open your mouth or I'll spank your button until you comply!"

There is fear in Alea's eyes as she states, "I know what this is and that you are not allowed to ..." Claire shoves the spoon into Alea's mouth, silencing her and making a shushing motion to the camera near the ceiling. Using her free hand she holds Alea's mouth and nose shut, she feels her thrashing in the restraints, Sophie standing up in alarm.

With a couple quick steps Sophie arrives at Claire's position, trying to get the mad nurse off her friend. "Stop! What are you doing?"

Alea is forced to swallow, making Claire release her hold. She throws Sophie off and speaks in a dangerous tone to her, "Listen up baby girl! You think this is fun, but know that I can change your accomodation here at any time!"

This stops Sophie in her tracks as she glares at Claire. Alea retching in the background, but nothing comes out. Sophie speaks up "What are you talking about? Have you gone mad?!?"

Claire laughs, before explaining how they will proceed from this point on, talking first to Sophie, "You don't have to defend Alea. She deserves whats comming for her.", continuing in a honeyed voice, "You have three days to make Alea fail. As long as you cooperate you'll get the nice silver tray as today. If you don't succeed, I think there may happen a small error that would reclassify your stay here."

Switching to a threatening tone she asks Sophie "Made I myself clear little lady?"

Frightened Sophie replies, "Y... Yes!", she doesen't want to end up in regression training.

Taking on a predatory smile Claire confirms "Good.", switching her attention to Alea.

Alea looks very angry, nearly screaming at Claire "You will not get away with this! I ..."

Claire takes a pacifier and puts it into Alea's mouth, shutting her up. Giving her a warning look she states, "Oh, I will get away with this. You probably think that I'm in deep trouble feeding you this special mixture..."

Thats exactly what Alea is thinking. Everything happening inside the institute is recorded for a month. Only the manager has the password to access the camera files and she will not give it to Claire. There are even people responsible for looking at the footage to make sure that they can intervene in a timely manner.

Claire continues, "I have a little friend in the camera control room that makes sure nobody notices what happens here." Seeing the terror in Aleas eyes, Claire's grin becomes even wider.

"He is not able to delete the footage, but he can make sure that nobody looks at it until I'm the manager.", gloats Claire.

With a malicious grin she concludes, "Now let's get your tummy nice and full.", lifting up the spoon again with another portion.

After rather forcefully feeding Alea the gruel and making her drink a suspicious bottle, she seems satisfied. Freeing Alea and leaving again with the silver tray.

After the door closed Sophie went over to Alea, giving her a firm hug. Alea was crying and leant into the hug. Sophie pats her and gives her sime time. Aleas sobbing slowly deminishing until it stops.

Sophie reassures her, "Claire didn't sway me, I'm still on your side!"

These words manage to cheer Alea up again, banishing the dark thoughts, "Thank you Sophie!"

Sophie answers, "I'm there for you. By the way ..." she unfolds her right hand, showing the candy inside, "I snuck something by for you!"

"You're the best Sophie!", exclaims Alea, taking the offer. It feels good to have someone on her side.

"Thanks, but ...", Sophie is a bit confused about the situation. She contemplates: Why didn't Claire force Alea to fail if she has so much control?

Noticing the unspoken question in the room, Alea starts to explain "Claire can only get my position if the video feeds of the institute show me failing. If at this point a nurse touches me or uses any things on me, then it isn't valid. Thats the reason why she wants you to do it. You are not part of the institute personal and you have a reason to be here as you are my assigned partner ..."

Now Sophie understands, "I wont help Claire, so you are safe!"

Alea looks at her with a pained expression, "You remember what Claire forced me to eat?"

Feeling where Alea is going with her inquiry, Sophie answers in a serious voice, "Yes! You said something about that Claire is not allowed to do that ..."

Alea continues where Sophie left off "What she fed me through the bottle is only used on regression patients. It contains a mix of medicine that lowers inhibitions, while increasing the libido at the same time. It also makes my private parts more sensitive ..."

Sophie is shocked and Alea isnt even finished yet, as she explains whats in the gruel she was forced to eat: "The mush she fed me before contains the second part, which only stage five regression patients receive. It ..." she stops for a moment as a shudder goes through her body, "... it works inside the brain. Each time I orgasm while the first part is active inside my system, the effects become more permanent."

Sophie comments in an akward tone "Oh, so Charlotte, who finished the stage five regression treatment ..."

"... has no inhibitions anymore. Did you know the she cums in average eight times a day? Every day! She has no control at all, freely wetting and messing herself. The act of defecating stimulating her oversensitive parts, causing her to hump the next object until she finds release.", Alea finishes, breathing hevealy as she starts to hyperventilate.

Sophie rushes in, giving her another hug and making soothing sounds. As Alea starts to calm down again, Sophie asks in a neutral voice "You made her this way, right?"

Alea becomes stiff, feeling guilty. Back when Charlotte was still the manager and Alea the head nurse, she sneaked some of the first regression agent into Charlottes meals during her retraining. Leading to Charlotte giving in to her desires the next day. Humping her diaper until she came. Alea still vividly remembers the feeling of power as she watched how Charlotte succumbed to her infantile fate.

Charlotte as the former manager abused her position to trick institute personal into regression treatment. She got off from seeing them turned into adult babies. This created a lot of resentment towards her and when it was her time for retraining, it was easy for Alea to turn the tables. It was incredibly satisfying to watch Charlotte squirm and struggle. The look in her eyes as she gave in to the pleasure and squirted into her diaper is something that Alea still vividly remembers.

In this moment she became the new manager.

Alea enjoyed turning Charlotte into a baby, in the process discovering her interest to make squishies. She was more careful then Charlotte, or at least she belives that, building up a faction inside the institute to support her. Nurses that complained and didn't had enough backing were quickly send by her into the regression treatment. Under Alea's leadership just as many nurses as under Charlotte were forced to undergo the regression treatment. She thought herself clever and in control, but this has changed now.

Readers chose:
A1| Alea should confess everything.
A2| Alea should keep her mouth shut in shame.
A3| Alea should try to alter the story, making herself appear better.

S1| Sophie should reconsider supporting Alea (becoming neutral).
S2| Sophie should keep supporting Alea.
S3| Sophie should try to bring Alea and Claire into the regression treatment.

C1| Claire is currently training Charlotte for a special performance tomorow.
C2| Claire is currently preoccupied with Alea's faction, therefore not able to prepare something for tomorow.

• Like 1

A3 - I think this is the most human response following that last bit making Alea seem a little sorry for her actions. Leaves room for Claire to possibly split the two by telling the "whole" story

S2 - It might feel too whiplash-y for Spohie to reconsider after just assuring Alea of their alliance. But possibly the right evidence could still pull the two apart.

(Additionally, S3 - the concept of both Claire and Alea in regression seems fitting, but I dont know if Sophie is the best person to deliver that)

C1 - Clearly there's a lot premeditation in motion right now, and we already saw earlier how strongly watching Charlotte make humpies affected Alea - I'd imagine her bottle-fed hormone dosage might make maintaining her composure difficult. 

I think A1 since she's already opening up then she might just tell the whole story.

S2 only because, as LilMonki pointed out, she's not the right person to pull off S3.

C1 because it's probably a good backup plan.

• 2 weeks later...

Fidgeting a bit Alea thinks about how to deflect the blame from her person, but Sophie catches on and speaks in a warning tone “Tell me the truth Alea!”

Alea gulps and then spills everything. Telling Sophie how she used her power to force others into the regression treatment. How she enjoyed it and got off from seeing them fill their diapers. Alea is so ashamed and even goes a little wee-wee in her diaper during the retelling.

Sophie is shocked how degenerate Alea truly is, thinking that she deserves what she is undergoing right now. Putting a hand do Alea’s crotch and giving it a good squeeze. The naughty girl moans in pleasure, as her warm squishy padding is pressed again her sensitive parts. With an authoritative voice Sophie states, “Listen carefully baby girl! You were very, very naughty, weren’t you?”

Alea bites her lip in pleasure and replies in a submissive voice “Yes! I’m a very naughty baby girl!”, feeling her arousal increase dramatically. Sophie puts on a sly grin and continues, “The only one more naughty than you is Claire, don’t you agree?”

Alea agrees by nodding her head furiously, which pleases Sophie. Continuing she whispers in Aleas ear “I’ll help you get Claire into the diapers she belongs, but in exchange …”, making a dramatic cause before concluding “… you become my baby girl. I will be your padded mommy. How does that sound?”

“Very good mommy!”, exclaims Alea in a high-pitched voice, trying to please Sophie in any manner possible. Slowly Sophie retracts her hand again, making Alea sigh in relief. Then she hugs her new baby girl, telling her “Mommy is so proud to have found a new baby girl! I will train you well in the following week!”

Alea whimpers, as her bladder gives out in submission, making her diaper warm and squishy as it always should be. She had a bad conscience for a long time, but she continued nonetheless. The feeling of power too intoxicating and her naughty little kitty very pleased with getting others diaper dependent. Now new feelings bubble up from deep inside her. She feels aroused from being the submissive one. She discovered that she liked Sophie very much, as the woman gave her the love she never received from her own parents when she was little. It’s also feeling great for her conscience that she will repent for the unjust things she had done. Putting her thumb firmly back into her mouth she starts suckling on it like a good girl. Yes, from now on she will become Sophies good little baby girl. All her worries flow away, as mommy will make the plans from now on. It feels great to have all these responsibilities removed from her shoulders. Under cooing sounds from Sophie, she melts into her mommy’s arms.

Sophie watches how Alea’s body language completely changes as she empties all her adult worries into her absorbent diaper. “Good baby girl! Mommy is very happy with you!”, coos Sophie while giving Alea another hug. She has no intention of stopping using diapers. Just because she became Alea’s mommy doesn’t mean that she can’t be padded as well. They will both use their diapers together, but with Sophie being on top.

The rest of the day they played together, but Sophie chose what they played with and how long. Alea following her lead submissively. When she wanted something, she asked Sophie for permission and more often than not Sophie granted those things. In this way they continue until a new nurse arrives.

Sophie recognizes the person immediately, calling out to him “Mark! Good to see you again! There is sooo much I have to tell you!”

Mark responds in a warm voice, “I already know baby girl. I wondered where you are, not coming to the playdates with all the others. I did some research and found a very naughty nurse in the control room working for Claire. I managed to get access to some of the video footage she tried to hide.”

“Oh, so did you see how Claire treated Alea?”, asks Sophie curiously.

Mark responds with a sad voice “Yes, I did. Claire clearly overstepped her bounds this time. For her transgressions she will be forced to undergo the regression treatment, but …”

Alea speaks up the first time since Mark entered “The manager of the facility must sign it … I must sign it.”, causing him to nod his head in approval and respond, “I brought the forms with me …”, showing it to the two baby girls.

With a big smile Alea tries to grab them, but Mark moves them away, causing Alea to look in indignation at him. Crossing her arms, she demands “I order you to give me the form right now!”

Mark gives Alea a warning smile, before stating “As you are currently undergoing your retraining, I’m not obligated to do that. You can’t order me Alea!”

Sophie is shocked to see that Alea seems to have only acted submissively to her. Enraged and with clear disgust in her voice she asks “Was it all just an act for you Alea? Playing my baby girl to get me on your side so Claire doesn’t regress you?”, causing the manager to cower in fear.

Alea stumbles her next words as she replies to Sophie “No! It was not an act! I …”, her voice peters out. Sophie looks at her judgingly, waiting for her to continue. Mark also seems to have time, causing an awkward silence for a moment, until Alea continues “… I love you, Sophie! You are so nice and supportive and very, very lovely!”, nervously fidgeting with her hands she confesses “I meant what I said! I …”, she blushes in shame as she concludes “I’m really willing to become your baby girl! I just want revenge on Claire first!” Huffing from letting all these emotions out.

Sophie gives Alea a warm hug, telling her in a soothing voice “I’m so proud of you! I also love you very much baby girl!”, giving her a kiss on the lips!

Mark clears his throat to get the attention back on the current situation, “I’m sorry for interrupting you, but it’s a bit early for that.”, looking at Alea with an intense gaze he states, “I want you to fail your retraining tomorrow. As soon as you do, I will move in and apprehend Claire. With this I will become the new manager. If you do as I say, then I will make sure that you only get a light regression treatment. How does that sound?”

Alea knows that if she manages to prevail and not fail her retraining, she will stay in the manager position. What Mark proposed is essentially making sure that he becomes the new manager if she does as he proposed. After contemplating for a moment, she agrees. It would be foolish not to do so. After receiving her answer, Mark provides the document for Alea to sign. Collecting it afterward with the words, “I will keep this safely secured until you finish your end of the bargain. It’s all your choice now Alea.”, before leaving them again.

How should Alea decide?

A| Alea should fail tomorrow on purpose, just as she promised. Trusting that Mark will stay true to his word.

B| Alea should badmouth Mark and try to get Sophie convinced that he was sent by Claire to make her fail.

C| Say nothing and try to prevail tomorrow on her own.

With how in over her head with a succession chrisis Sophie is her last name should be Stark. Honestly if this was me, I would no longer be having fun. Probably would demand a refund, go back to be babied by my friends, and tell them to get their shit together if they want to run a fun ABDL part of their regression clinic. Don't make your customers have to deal with inter-staff problems.

Option A seems to be the most in character for what we saw this chapter.

Also, do any of these people in line for management actually have any management skills? Or are they all just as backstabby as a court vazir and would make about as good a ruler? How F'd are their finances right now? There is probably an alphabet soup of government agencies undercover investigating this shady shit, and infiltration could not be easier, a new boss every few months means hiring records are probably scattered to shit, CIA Op could walk in and just say they are staff, who could argue. There are probably even some Mafia folks on the books, this seems like a much easier way to dissappear people than concrete shoes.

Sophie will be able to enjoy herself more thorougly after this is resolved. She will probably get some money in addition to smoothe things over.

New Beginnings is well protected by a couple persons in high official positions. The main reason being that it is such a great asset when dealing with problematic people.

Want a spy to tell you all his secrets? There is a special regression program that will turn him into a obedient little baby doll answering all the questions.

You want a nasty reporter to disappear without killing them? Just make sure that they 'accidently' get enrolled at New Beginnings and problem solved.

There are a lot of powerful people using the services that the regression institute offers. Some internal power struggles are not relevant to them as long as they don't effect productivity too much.

• Salinas98 changed the title to Sophie's adventures at New Beginnings (side story)

C - 'try' to succeed.  She's clearly a type A individual looking at her own abuses of power, it would be a dramatic character shift for her to just give it away.

Claire hasn't been regressed yet because it needs the manager's signature, but Mark is the only one who seems to know and has locked away the form.  Seems to me that a regressed Mark would eliminate the threat and a pissed off Claire could force Alea to fail. 

Although.... hypothetically, what would happen to a submissive baby girl if her mommy were to be forced into regression?