LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More Littles with Sugar than Salt (ch 18, 9/30/23)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay, life has gotten me sidetracked. Good ways but it has been distracting. 

Anyway heres what you guys want....

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ch. 18 To be or not to be or what's love got to do with it?

The Gersons were obviously not happy about Joshua not being there when the door opened. It was written on their faces. Both in a set of fancy clothes themselves. 

"Would you like to come in? It's hot outside, and dinner is almost ready." Tina kept her voice flat. Better to just appear unamused than angry, she thought.

Stepping inside, Mr. Gerson sighed, "I'm quite certain we will get to the bottom of this, dear. He has always been smart and we can definitely save him if he truly wants to be saved." 

"You didn't see him, he was distraught." This fight seemed to have been an all afternoon thing that hadn't ended when they got to the Vacation home. "He sat there with his head in his hands."

"Yes but you said he was in nothing but a diaper. How in the world would it not be embarrassing for him. Now please be nice. We have a lot of power here if what you think is true actually happens to be the case." Mr. Gerson appeared to be a voice of reason. There may be hope yet, thought Tina.

"I guess we shall see." She did not sound like she was dropping it, more of biding her time. 

Tina closed the door behind them, "I know you'll be anxious to see him again. I also know he is anxious to see you. Gary, my associate, went to bring him downstairs. While we wait, would you like some appetizers? A drink? I have wine, fresh pineapple juice, and some cold tea. 

"I'll stick with water, easier to taste anything in it." Mrs. Gerson spat out. 

"I'd prefer you have the wine, might actually settle you down a bit." Mr. Gerson laughed. The glare he received in return let everyone know it wasn't an appreciated comment. However, he never seemed to notice it. "I would love some wine, but would you throw a splash of pineapple juice in it?"

"That doesn't sound half bad." Gary remarked entering into the kitchen with a laughing football of a little under his arm. "I'll have one too." Holding Joshua to eye level. "I should probably put you down, you're supposed to be a big boy tonight." 

Joshua seemed happy to Tina's eyes, that oaf had been able to pull it off again. Gary was one surprise after another. Seeing him with her little man had made her smile in spite of herself. She had to admit it was even a little endearing. 

He settled Joshua on the floor and straightened his shirt for him. 

Joshua turned and his face sobered. "Hi mom, hi dad." It was a simple greeting, born of someone who was embarrassed.

"SON, it's so good to see you!" Mr. Gerson never missed a beat. He was hugging a stunned Joshua. Mrs. Gerson followed suit but she seemed to hesitate more. "Let me look at you." She said, eyeing him up and down. 

"Well you look well fed, hearty and cared for. You even look like a man. Your mother said you'd been made into a baby and I was shocked." Mr. Gerson retorted.

"It does appear you are not as babyish as I had thought." She seemed suspicious. "I'm not convinced yet."

Tina piped up. "Let's eat dinner, it's hot and ready. We can talk business afterwards."

Cindy and Joshua sat on one side of the table while the Gersons sat on one and Tina shared with Sarah so Gary ended up alone. 

The dinner started off awkwardly quiet. No one really talked much, only Cindy seemed immune, she simply hummed and ate with an air of oblivion. Gary broke the ice, "Well how is the hotel? You guys have everything you want? Those places are a little crowded for my taste." 

"Gary, you wouldn't believe the level of service there. It's incredible!" Tina had a hunch Mr. Gerson and Gary were going to be fast friends. That could be troublesome.

They chatted about all sorts of things, from shopping to fun excursions, to good places to take a nap. Everything you could do on a vacation really. 

"Hey, I have an idea, why don't you join us tomorrow morning? I have a guy thing planned for Joshua and I." That peaked Joshua's interest, he sat bolt upright but kept his head down so it looked like he wasn't interested. Not that anyone could miss the excited intake of air or the upright posture.

He often got stuck doing the "girl things" since he was the only boy in the house. 

"What's that?" Mr Gerson asked, obviously just as excited.

"Weeeeell, I have a couple ATVs rented for the morning. It wouldn't be hard to add one to it if you could be persuaded." Gary sounded very business-like. Tina just rolled her eyes. 

"I might have to push a meeting around or cancel my golf game, but it could be arranged."

This was trouble in the making. "Deal!" Gary's boisterous shout and a slap to the table made everyone jump.

"Mrs. Gerson we do not have as adventurous of plans but we are going shopping if you'd like to join us." Tina made sure to sound polite and invested. She really didn't want to ostracize the little. 

"I will think about it, I had planned to do some shopping and it seems my husband has made other plans on me." The guilt trip she was laying out was quite obvious. 

"Are we really going to drive ATVs? I've always wanted to try that!" Joshua's face lit up. "I mean can I?" The last directed at Tina, nodding her approval she smiled at his exuberance. "You sure can."

Mrs. Gerson did not miss the exchange. Joshua had asked Tina for permission, he hadn't looked at anyone else for even a fraction of a second. That was not the behavior she had expected. It brought a confused look to her face. 

Dinner wound down and desert was taken out to the porch, the sun was settling down and the moon was in full force.

"I know you'll have a lot of questions, and we want to answer them all. However, I need you both to sign something simple before we do. Without it, the hypnosis all of us share will block our ability to communicate fully." Tina removed contracts from her bag. "We have all signed the exact same at one point or another." Placing them before the Gersons.

They didn't respond other than to start reading. In the meantime, Tina crossed the room and checked both littles. Right as she laid hands on Joshua his body let go and performed its duties. "Well that won't do. Sarah, will you handle him while I take care of Cindy?" Sarah nodded, motioning for his hand she led him off. 

"Hey, we aren't done yet!" Mrs. Gerson yelled.

"Mrs. Gerson, the air here is quite wonderful with the smell of flowers, if we do not leave for a few minutes it will be heavy with the scent of fertilizer." Tina responded with an amusing and long suffering tone. "Don't worry Sarah will bring him back soon enough. As I and Cindy will also be back."

Tina took the girl upstairs, leaving Gary to entertain the guests.

Cindy knew the drill well, which was half of why Tina had chosen to change her. The other half was the desire to hatch her plan to put Cindy in something thick enough to make that dress waddle.

Cindy's legs went up and the diaper came off, "Mommy? Do you think Joshua liked my dress?" Tina's brow furrowed. The girl was not tame-able, she did her own thing regardless of who was watching, or who was involved. 

"I don't know, princess, did you want him to?" Tina asked honestly probing the girl.

She ignored the question, giggling, she responded, "he was very handsome. I liked his pants, they made his butt super cute." To Tina she sounded like a teenager in the midst of a crush.

Tina grabbed the thickest diaper they had, meant for a 12 hour stint, and began her labors.

"Baby girl, don't be upset if he didn't, he has a lot on his mind right now. Remember he has not seen his parents in years."

"I know." The obvious disappointment in her voice tore Tina right down the middle. Her heart felt for the little girl, but she also needed to keep the unity in the family. How could this end well?

She didn't see a good ending but she also couldn't see a way out. The girl had rejected 3 suitors already, ones she had carefully placed in her path that had tried their best. One had even ended up with a pie down his diapers. The story had been outrageous, and Tina had to stifle a laugh the whole time she had spent cleaning him up. Oh, how mad that little one had been. Just reminiscing had brought a smile to Tina's face.

"What's funny mommy?" Her charge brought her attention back to the present moment.

"Oh nothing, my wild child." Finishing the task up she helped Cindy sit upright. Being as well versed in the role as Cindy was she knew better than to question the thickness of the diapers she was wearing. "Now let's get back to our guests."

"Mommy, can I still wear my heels?" Now that was going to make that waddle something to behold.

"Of Course sweetie."

Off they went back down the stairs, the dress now a noticeable amount shorter than it had been. If she bent over, that diaper was going to show itself, Tina may have to manufacture a reason, it was just too cute.

Watching the waddling tiny girl in the red formal dress, with a butt so overly padded, Tina resolved to make it happen.

—-----

Back downstairs Gary was stomping around like a maniac, telling some thrilling tale that probably never happened. Mrs. Gerson did not look amused, but Mr. Gerson was on the edge of his seat.

".... the bear was going to pounce on me, and I was flat on my back! I had no idea what to do. Right as it was about to drop itself down on me…" that was the moment he realized he'd gained two more audience members. Tina had been watching long enough to now know he wasn't telling the truth and none of it was real.

"What happened then, Gary?" Mr Gerson pleaded for the end of the story.

"Well, he decided I would make a bad meal, and we shook and became friends, I also gave him my lunch." Not the answer he had hoped for, obviously not as thrilling as the rest of the story had been, Mr. Gerson sat back dissatisfied with the resolution.

"Well I'm sure the bear was happier. Good story though."

"Gary," Tina interrupted. "You were supposed to stay on topic."

"Oh, well we covered the basics, and we got sidetracked somewhere along the line." 

Rolling her eyes, she followed the little back to the chairs on the patio. "How far did he get, Mrs Gerson?" She had been the only responsible party out here.

"He told us about the coalition, and the mission it had. He even let us know you employed a bear once and that it went rogue. He had to make sure it never hurt any littles." Her sarcastic tone hinted at amusement but definitely bordered on being exasperated with Gary. 

"He has that effect on a lot of people, I assure you." Tina winked at Gary and they both shared a knowing laugh.

"All right then, let's get back on subject, at least until Joshua and Sarah can get back. The coalition is intent on finding ways for both littles and amazons to work, live, play, or just plain exist in harmony." Tina started up. "We know this is hard to believe, and we are working to make it more known. Have you seen this emblem?" She held up a charm with the symbol of the coalition on it.

Mr. Gerson took it, "we've seen it everywhere, in our hometown even. It was in the plane, our suitcases had been marked with it, and the hotel has it next to their main door." He paused. "You don't mean to tell me….?"

"Yes, it is the coalition's mark."

"If that's true you are a much larger part of this world than I thought. We have never been able to uncover the meaning behind it. Believe us when we say we have investigated it." Mr Gerson went on with wonder in his voice. "How did you keep it a secret?"

"Well, there have been considerable efforts there. One we use contracts like the one you signed, hypnosis to keep mouths shut about the inner workings, which is actually Gary's doing, and not for the reason you'd think. Probably the biggest is passion for our work." Tina said it proudly, like a mother hen showing off the egg she had just laid.

"What about us? We haven't been hypnotized" Mrs. Gerson was skeptical of it all, and her tone made it evident.

"That's what the contracts are for. If we truly felt threatened by you, we would remove your knowledge of the coalition tonight. However," Tina added quickly, "I really don't see that happening. None of us want that, we want to reach an understanding before we part ways."

The silence was like a giant blanket no one could get out from under, it took mother nature sending a bird by singing its song in the night to lighten up the mood. 

"How can we trust you? Littles suffer so much at Amazon hands." Mrs. Gerson for the first time that night sounded curious. 

"I believe the best way for you to do that is coming down the stairs." Tina never missed anything. Sarah returned following the now clean Joshua down the stairs. 

The Gerson's attention shifted to their son, their attitude had changed. It wasn't accepted but it was at least curious. 

"Son, will you come sit beside your mother and i?" Mr. Gerson patted the seat.

"Sure," there was no hesitation. "I want to tell you both something. It matters a lot to me."

"We are listening." Mrs. Gerson had affection in her voice. It was motherly, and Joshua responded well to that. 

The boy launched into a speech, it had obviously been prepared, it came out way too smoothly.

"I know this isn't what you wanted for me, but it's what I want. Mommy saved me from having to run from amazons all the time. I was always hiding or having to out smart them in the worst cases. Even my job was doing the same." The memory of that moron Handicraft burned again for a moment. Tina made a mental note to check on him. "I was wearing down, getting tired but I wasn't getting anything I wanted. No family, no friends, I wanted more, Mommy is giving me that. I know you are worried I am hypnotized and, truth is I am, but only to the degree I want to be. My continence was taken in a different manner." He paused long enough to allow himself to be interrupted. 

"How was it taken?" Mrs. Gersons concern was evident. She was about to be disappointed.

Joshua went flat faced, his voice came out just as flat "I cannot speak about the inner workings of the coalition with those not in the coalition."

Turning on Tina she yelled. "What the hell is that?!? What have you done to my boy?"

"Firstly, you need to understand that everyone here will give you the same response. If you were to ask. Try Gary."

His shocked face said she had won the moment, and of course the question was asked, and he blanked and responded exactly as Joshua had. It was his law after all. He had known the problems associated with blabbing lips and wagging tongues. So as a founder, he had instituted Gary's law. Simply put, to ensure the coalition's success, no outside entity could hear or be made to understand the inner workings of the coalition. It helped to keep the coalition safe. Hints still leaked but only what the coalition allowed. 

"Are you going to do the same to us?" Mr. Gerson asked. 

"We would prefer to, otherwise we will need to wipe the info. Because of the contract he and I have, I need to make sure he gets this chance." She motioned to Joshua.

"Contract? You have a contract with him?" Mrs. Gerson this time seemed surprised.

"Quite so"

"I'm game. When can we do the hypnosis?" Mr. Gerson was eager. "Mind you I have no intention of diapers or adoption but I want to be more informed."

Gary responded then, "I figured you would be, and we are always out for adult littles too, aren't we Tina?" Well there went the leverage, sigh, well she would make the best of it. 

"I would prefer you both at the same time, it would cause strife between you two and I will not be party to ruining a marriage." The statement made her think of Cindy's statement earlier, was she stopping them? Should she allow them to be together? She'd have to contemplate it later, this wasn't the time. 

"Do you think we can trust them?" Mrs. Gerson was incredulous. 

"No."

"Then why are you so eager?"

He gestured at Joshua, "he trusts them. Do you remember him? He was smarter than both of us when it came to dodging them. If he can honestly sit there and say the things he said I can trust them."

That gave Mrs. Gerson pause. Tina could see the tears form in the corner of her eyes. This was either good or bad. 

She got up and fled to the far side of the house. 

Mr. Gerson went to retrieve her, but Tina stopped him, "Mr. Gerson, I wonder if I might try, woman to woman, mother to mother?" He looked quizzically at her, paused only for a moment, as if considering the two personalities here. Then he simply nodded and looked to Gary, "the night seems to have taken a fun turn," he held his glass up, "you wouldn't have something more fitting would you?"

"Ha! You're on!" Gary responded with way more enthusiasm than Tina was comfortable with. Those two were going to be a problem. They left for the kitchen, Joshua toddling behind, Cindy and Sarah started counting stars.

Tina left on her mission to bring another into the coalition.

—---------

I wasn't sure what to do, but mom and mommy seemed to need to sort it out on their own, and I wanted to hear more about the ATVs, I had been patient all through dinner and not asked but I couldn't hold back. 

"Gary, when we do the ATVs do I get to drive one?" I asked my excitement leaking out, I felt like a kid again

"Ofcourse big man! We have a spot picked out." He poured two glasses of something from a bottle, then remembered I was "big" tonight. "Would you like to join us?"

I thought for a minute, it would be a welcome treat, and it may make sleeping easier tonight. "Sure."

"This is gonna get interesting." Was Gary's only response. 

I was handed a glass with what I assumed was alcohol, by the smell it was definitely a strong drink. 

We clicked glasses and they downed it all in one go. 

It dawned on me that it was a shot, not a sipping drink. I followed suit. It burned the whole way down. It made my insides all warm, and made me cough like I'd just inhaled water. 

"Good stuff huh?" Taking my glass from me and handing me juice, Gary asked. That was probably more than enough for me anyway.

I sat listening to dad and Gary talk. Not really paying attention much, after a few minutes I could feel the effects of the drink and I was pretty certain I needed to do something fun, like jump in the pool. 

That sounded fun, it was hot in these clothes anyway. 

Not waiting, I started to remove my shirt and head in that direction. My shirt didn't take long, removing my pants was pretty easy too. 

In nothing but a diaper I headed to the pool deck. Why was the earth moving? I wondered if they had a whole lot of earthquakes out here. After one particularly big shake, and just managing to stay on my feet I was in the clear, the pool right in front of me. I steadied myself in the middle of the earthquake and took off for the pool. 

I heard something dinging in the background about the time I got close to the pool. I didn't bother to figure it out, I wanted to swim. 

I launched off the side of the pool in full padded glory, bringing my knees to my chest and I screamed "Cannonball!!" 

The water rushed up to meet me as I splashed in. It felt glorious, the hot night air was banished. Weirdly though, it didn't reach my man bit, or a better way of saying it might be, it slowly crept into my man bits. 

Oh yeah, forgot to take the diaper off. Ha! It's soaking up the pool. 

I reached the bottom of the pool and kicked off to the surface again. Taking in a lung full of air, I could hear shouting behind me, but only for a second. As the diaper swelled I lost my ability to keep my head up. 

Uh oh, I thought. Guess I'll have to walk myself out. With that I let myself sink, the only problem was it was too dark to see the stairs. 

Hmmm, maybe I can find them. I started to waddle myself around, but I was rapidly needing more air, and I was finding it more uncomfortable by the second. 

I distantly heard a splash above me. As I looked up, I could see bubbles and a hand. Oh good, someone else wanted to swim! It was a party now!

Mommy's face appeared out of the bubbles as she grabbed me and hauled me out of the pool. 

Well I wouldn't need to find the stairs anymore. 

Mommy stood up with me and the now sodden pillow between my legs, she did not look happy. Hmm, maybe a joke.

"What did the elephant say to the walrus?" I began, she always laughed at this one.

"Oh no, little one, you're in big trouble. Wait a second, ARE YOU DRUNK??" Mommy yelled. She was probably scary right now but I didn't care.

I was carried out of the pool and inside, soaking wet, isn't she going to listen to the punchline? That was the best part.

"Gary! Did you get him drunk?" 

Both dad and Gary stood there trying to suppress smiles. Both failed miserably, when dads snicker slipped out they both started laughing hysterically. Which served to make me laugh.

Mommy growled at all of us, which only made us laugh harder, me laying on her chest clutching my sides as I laughed. My padded rear was the size of a mountain, the whole situation was so bizarre, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Mrs. Gerson it seems the males in our lives have gotten a little bit too happy tonight. It also seems like a good time for bedtime for these two. If you wouldn't mind indulging me as I get changed and put them down?"

Mom was thinking, I could see the wheels turning, it was like digging up a treasure chest full of memories all night long, I could remember this look. 

"Actually," she started pausing ever so slightly. "Can I help?" 

• Like 8
  • Bladderbrain changed the title to More Littles with Sugar than Salt (ch 18, 9/30/23)

I absolutely love this story. I do wonder what's with Sarah. Did something change with her and her daddy? I read back when they met her and her profile stated that her set age was 15 with leaking problems so is in pull ups. Yet no one has asked her if she needs the potty or a new pull up or anything lol. I don't know, it just feels like they're treating her more like an adult equal then a 15 year old.

I do wonder if there'd be any place for me in this coalition, or someone similar, an adult female Amazon that either goes potty in her panties because she likes it or because she just puts of using the toilet and ends up going in her panties instead. And is submissive and probably asks more like a 15 or 16 year old then an adult and probably needs a strict caregiver? While someone like that is probably rare, I bet they exist. 

I can't wait till she checks up on Charlie. I wonder if that pill she gave him is reversible? Maybe she takes mercy on him and reverses it under certain conditions, like always wearing diapers, having a strict caregiver, probably a male caregiver and give him a small job somewhere to keep him out of the way yet maximize his humiliating and pathetic existence lol.

Loved the chapter.  I was so happy to see a new chapter had been posted.  I have actually been checking at the other story site to see if it’s been updated there. (This is actually the only story I follow there.)  Gary is definitely in the dog house after that stunt. I think the meeting with mom and dad is actually going very well.  Mom wanting to help get the two little ones ready for bed was a big plus for Tina.  Now I am very curious to know about how adult littles will fit into the coalition. I can’t be 100% sure that mom and dad will go for that but if they get to remain adults and not become incontinent I think they will do it. 
I am looking forward to reading more.